Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date (23503 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Minister Exposed As Sex Tape Is Leaked By Lover After Being Blackmailed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by money121(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Ok,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:
So today I realized everyone in my area is talking about how I have no girl in my life for a while. One of them slipped and mistakenly admitted I’m their topic and they feel I cannot approach women.

Now the thing is I’m way beyond approaching women, it’s not an issue of talking to them really more like an issue of me not even replying them. Now my neighbors think I don’t know how to talk to girls but in reality I don’t even reply girls that talk to me. I have a pretty face and I cannot count how many green lights I get from girls every single day, it’s unbelievable..only today a girl told me not to pay for the water I bought from her all cuz I flirted a little with her for fun. It’s that extremely easy for me but the problem is I’m not dating because I haven’t found anyone I like in years.

I don’t know what use a girl will even have in my life, all they offer these days is their body. I don’t see why I should be spending my money on someone just so people can see me strolling with a woman. Why do I need a woman? Why are they emotionally blackmailing me to be strolling with a female by force? Women I have created so many threads about how I think y’all are trying to ruin my life.

Keep gossiping me, I won’t date till I’m probably out of this dead country and then I can meet people who are not seeing me as an “update” to cash out. Rubbish, na by force to date girl?

It is the MOD that brought this thing to Front Page that I am more concerned about right now because how does your personal opinion about women affect us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by playfrank(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
I am no gay but can I come spend time with you?
NovesaTillie:
Are you gay? undecided

You sound gay.
Waste of pinis.

Come let's spend some time together.
I give you 2 months you'll be talking about getting married.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by redcliff: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Are you gay? undecided

You sound gay.
Waste of pinis.

the exact same thing bros talk say no dey freak am, na him you only still wan offer bros.. these femails sef...

7 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:
So today I realized everyone in my area is talking about how I have no girl in my life for a while. One of them slipped and mistakenly admitted I’m their topic and they feel I cannot approach women.

Now the thing is I’m way beyond approaching women, it’s not an issue of talking to them really more like an issue of me not even replying them. Now my neighbors think I don’t know how to talk to girls but in reality I don’t even reply girls that talk to me. I have a pretty face and I cannot count how many green lights I get from girls every single day, it’s unbelievable..only today a girl told me not to pay for the water I bought from her all cuz I flirted a little with her for fun. It’s that extremely easy for me but the problem is I’m not dating because I haven’t found anyone I like in years.

I don’t know what use a girl will even have in my life, all they offer these days is their body. I don’t see why I should be spending my money on someone just so people can see me strolling with a woman. Why do I need a woman? Why are they emotionally blackmailing me to be strolling with a female by force? Women I have created so many threads about how I think y’all are trying to ruin my life.

Keep gossiping me, I won’t date till I’m probably out of this dead country and then I can meet people who are not seeing me as an “update” to cash out. Rubbish, na by force to date girl?

You don't need to have a girl in your life if you are not ready. Do not cave in to blackmail or societal pressure. Stand your ground gidigba afterall, it is your life.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

I’m very true to myself. I cannot stand the thought that I’m being used as a maga. Plus I get serious sexual satisfaction regularly so what else do I need a woman for?

you tactfully avoided answering the question

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Tomilola360: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Are you gay? undecided

You sound gay.
Waste of pinis.

Fatality! KO!

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by TheWolfen(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Whatever man. It is your life. Being single and waiting for the right moment isn't such a such a bad idea.
but if you into masturbation homosexual practice then that is bad I don't support such abominable act

TheManOfTheYear:
But you support fornication?
You get sense so?
Yes I get sense.
I fail to mention that. I don't fornication either

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by ogyunging(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Wetin Unwana no go see for stream

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Where is the emotional blackmail in your post Oga. Gossiping about you not dating is a normal thing. People have even told me I'm too bright and that men are probably scared tos approach me cos I ask alot of questions. You can imagine someone saying I dress too good and independent for a guy. And I was like, any guy that feel I'm too much for him is not for me and can never be my type. You can't be a man and be scared of a woman cos you think she looks too good, too experienced or too much for you. Those kind of men will break you down, kill your dreams, and turn you to a liability even to your own self. Now I've reached a conclusion that any man who wants me to become a begger, or a dummy for him to approach me can go to hell.
What I'm saying is that people will always say stupid things that whether you do them or not won't affect their lives in anyway. Date when you feel you want to and who you want to. They will call you gay but let them know it's your dating not theirs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by qtguru(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Guy it's no deep, if you are really cute as you claim, spend more time with ladies who have something to offer, or in the upper class, you can charm your way around, I know a good friend of mine, Grade A Fvckboi this guy came from the hood but na fine boy. From the Hood to Dubai via chics liking him and recommending him for jobs.

tldr avoid broke women unless she sabi book well

tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Olam09(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Do gay nigbayen grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by BABANGBALI: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
People wey no get prick or wey their prick no dey rice up, na so dem dey talk.

Mynd44 is the beans not ready?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by zakkxx: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Oga stand your ground! No allow any demon confuse u!! Them go de talk say u miss!! Yes u miss HIV, gonorrhoea, syphillis, etc!! Be wise, run away!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Dating a gal is not an accomplishment. Especially now where love means nothing in relationships. Most are useless hookups undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by EmpressOVD: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
You’re good looking? Ehen? Upload pics or adonbelivit

Prettydevil:

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

Lol na the financial aspect u are afraid of. As long u are in naija get ready to make some financial sacrifice.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by toujurs: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

Oga if you stay in lagos, enter arena oshodi, festac,satellite, ikeja mall, computer village or circle mall any babe you see there toast she will accept.

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by AllahIsSatan: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
This one has been so successful at lying to herself that she now believes she can lie to the world

NovesaTillie:
Are you gay? undecided

You sound gay.
Waste of pinis.

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by suffering: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
So today I realized everyone in my area is talking about how I have no girl in my life for a while. One of them slipped and mistakenly admitted I’m their topic and they feel I cannot approach women
Stop living in a community and move to a city. It’s no wonder nobody knows you Nairalanders because the people around you don’t browse the internet for information.

That was all I found useful from your write-up. Do whatever you want because it is nobody’s business. Many of us will die and not make the news in our locales talk less of internationally.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by advanceDNA: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Are you gay? undecided

You sound gay.
Waste of pinis.

Madam say na waste of penis

3 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2021
A Redpiller is spotted.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Dfynboi: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2021
U never tell us d truth,u don't need a woman,wow!

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by SocialJustice: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

You no dey date, you no dey fvck too, your tool dey work so? Or your self control no allow gbola stand again abi you be gay?

This is my third year of being alone, but girls always dey come around, who use abuna support kola, I go take everything put for pocket.

I don't see myself in a serious relationship any time soon because I've outsourced everything I gain from relationship to different girls.

So what the fvck is your actual problem?
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by anoda(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Funy how pple can't(refuse) to see two sides of this argument

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by liya11: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

Some of you nairaland guys just like degrading women here,

You don't want to date fine, but allowing yourself to be blackmail into it and talking down on nigeria women, just show how weak you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Prime1(m): 10:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

hahahaha...dude, you are like me......i also don't know the function of a girl in my life. I can cook, clean etc. why should i spend my money on someone outside my family. Aside that, the emotional fluctuations that comes with having a girl is terrible.

Do what you like. If you people are saying that you are gay, just brush them aside.

In this life, I will do whatever makes me happy.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by liya11: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Mashgash:
A Redpiller is spotted.

This one sound worse than a redpiller abeg
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by sheddyboy01(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
You sure need to have female friends, the reason you are their topic is because you hardly relate with the opposite gender

Relationship isn't synonymous with sex.

You can have friends with no string attached

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup? / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.