Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date (23483 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Minister Exposed As Sex Tape Is Leaked By Lover After Being Blackmailed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
AdeOri99:

You are able to meet that damsel because you didn't jump on every available train, leave the op, once he meet someone valuable, he will know.

Some people don't just like wasting their time on irrelevances, most women are irrelevants.

If I ever notice a woman, it is only because I see that she may have some intellects, I don't notice women that shows no sign of intellect, even if you be agbeni darego.

You be genius. You no deserve this country broski.. they frustrate people like us

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Farfalla:
Don't date if you haven't met a girl you like. A relationship only makes sense if you're with someone you desire.
I hope your situation further highlights to people that one can actually be single without necessarily being "picky". The only reason you haven't been tagged "picky" or "choosy" is because you're male.

Replace the emboldened words with man and you'll see people shouting feminist up and down.
grin grin

Having said that, I sense that you're shallow as a person and could be attracting shallow girls. Which man gives himself a moniker such as "Prettydevil", and insisting on how much of a pretty face he has? Even Anthony Joshua with all his good looks probably doesn't even obsess about it.

Get out of that I-am-a-pretty-boy world and you'll start attracting high value females.

When people only like u for shallow reasons bro very soon it will be in your head and you will be talking about it every day
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Blackfriday: 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please NL needs to have a section, where children can go and tell themselves stories.

Lala, please note this.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Silentgroper(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOU INSANE? cheesy
THERE'S NO GOD COMING TO YOUR RESCUE MY MAN, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLD IS VERY CRUEL PLACE AND MOST TIMES, THE PEOPLE WE CONFER OUR FEELINGS ON AND PLACE IN CHARGE OF OUR HAPPINESS WILL MOST LIKELY PULL THE RUG.. BECAUSE THEM NO SEND YOUR PAPA.
SO YOU MUST GUARD YOUR HEART & MIND AT ALL COST AND ASSOCIATE WITH AND LEARN FROM EXPERIENCED AND ENLIGHTENED MEN.

NEVER EXPECT LOYALTY FROM ANYONE, THEY DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU DON'T OWN THEM.
Did u ressurect 4rm d dead.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Fourwinds: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
NovesaTillie:

It's okay. Enjoy. Whatever rocks your boat.

by Nonexisting: 10:47pm On Dec 07
As long as you fucck pussies, you don't have to give a fucck about what people say. Who girlfriend help?

Did you hear that
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by TVTKOKO(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
I seriously think naija girls need to change their ways cos what's with the rubbish i hear almost every day?
Just today, a customer friend of mine came and started ranting about how his girl is frustrating him. He's not even married yet o. He went as far as saying were it not for the sake of child birth, he would not consider marriage. Lol.. It's crazy!

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by TVTKOKO(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Are you gay? You obviously sound like one.

Which one is I have a pretty face? You should have said I'm good looking or handsome.... So, which one is I have pretty face?

Werey! You're gay Dude!!
And if he is, so fvccking what?! He should kill himself??
What's wrong with y'all? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Emu4u2c: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
loveth91:

I have same issues with voices trolling me every single time, someone should help me out of this trauma
And then when you complain to someone they say the voice Is in your head..
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by TVTKOKO(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:
I am not gay my dear nairanladers. Why will I chose the strong butt hole of a man over the big soft yansh of a girl? God forbid!

All I’m saying is normal girls won’t even want to do kinky stuff with you because you’re their so called boyfriend..after spending all u have on their stupid needs. But when I pay for it, I get to have the best sexual experiences over and over so maybe You people are the gay ones for begging one little girl to fvck u after spending money u should be giving your mum on her all because you want to feel among and say you have a girlfriend. I am in a class of my own, when I die nobody will remember me after two weeks and u think I won’t do all the sexual fetish that is known to man? I don’t need a girlfriend, I have a million girls I pay for my PLEASURE DUMB ASSES
how old are you? You might be adult but your reasoning is like a kid.
I was even tryna defend your stance sef until i read this silly submission

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by bigfriend(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
From all I have read in this post, this niga is gay or.you get all your sexual fantasies fulfilled and no one sees the babes cos na guys them be na.If your as handsome as you claim and women are falling all over you and no where here did you say ur born again and you claim to Bleep well regularly.Abro you are Gay,qed
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by noCAP(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
2ndchildhood:

I use to be exactly like this op, thinking I could always survive without a woman, thinking women have nothing to add to my life apart from sex, always thinking like 'mosdii', that "women are out to add more salts to men's injury instead of softening it", always thinking being single is the best.

Until I met a beautiful damsel every nigga out there would kill to have, dated for like 7 months, then I discovered that I and 'mosdii' was right..
epic shit bro..lmao
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by TVTKOKO(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Moconka:
Going thru this until my church member stopped me one day and told me she’s into selling clothes n co. Gave her attention n she requested for my phone number. Suddenly began vibing on WhatsApp and before you know it, we dated for 2months. Remember I was on my own jejely because I haven’t met the right woman for me. Now I was loving this babe and She loved up too before she suddenly told me some days ago that her mom went to pray and they said we can’t marry each other that am fire she’s water. I haven’t been thinking straight for days now but I know God will come to my rescue.
lmaoo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What's with these churches sef?? You're fire and she's water? More reason the two of you are fit for each other because when you throw in fire she quench it with her water grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy. Yeye people
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Elsueno: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

Explain why I love having my deek sucked regularly then? I don’t date no mean say I no like Mouth Gig from girls ode

Worry not nigga, I don't work with any of the security agencies, so u really don't need to defend urself.....Do what makes u happy cool
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Farfalla(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

When people only like u for shallow reasons bro very soon it will be in your head and you will be talking about it every day

Oh well pretty face. Be patient then until you meet a girl you like. When you do, I hope you'll offer her much more than that your fine face everyone talks about.

Good luck in your endeavours. And I'm not a bro, I'm a "sis". wink
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by noCAP(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:
So today I realized everyone in my area is talking about how I have no girl in my life for a while. One of them slipped and mistakenly admitted I’m their topic and they feel I cannot approach women.

Now the thing is I’m way beyond approaching women, it’s not an issue of talking to them really more like an issue of me not even replying them. Now my neighbors think I don’t know how to talk to girls but in reality I don’t even reply girls that talk to me. I have a pretty face and I cannot count how many green lights I get from girls every single day, it’s unbelievable..only today a girl told me not to pay for the water I bought from her all cuz I flirted a little with her for fun. It’s that extremely easy for me but the problem is I’m not dating because I haven’t found anyone I like in years.

I don’t know what use a girl will even have in my life, all they offer these days is their body. I don’t see why I should be spending my money on someone just so people can see me strolling with a woman. Why do I need a woman? Why are they emotionally blackmailing me to be strolling with a female by force? Women I have created so many threads about how I think y’all are trying to ruin my life.

Keep gossiping me, I won’t date till I’m probably out of this dead country and then I can meet people who are not seeing me as an “update” to cash out. Rubbish, na by force to date girl?
pretty face? Prettydevil? Quite off-putting for someone who claims to be straight
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by dhiqson(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Op there's nothing wrong with you
Just tht I don't get why you pay for sex...
Sex wey be cheapest thing rn
And as for handsomeness
I relate die grin
Em girls just wanna get close so as to know if I've a gf and also they're quick to conclude I'm a play boy
And I don't even have the urge to convince them otherwise
Haven a beautiful girlfriend is achievement to most men
But we've seen and done it all
Most beautiful ladies are damn *****
So why the need to get myself entangled in their mess?
I value my peace of mind over lightskinned big soft BOM BOM girl grin

My mantra as always will be
Why buy the cow when the milk is free? cheesy
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Snow02: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
2ndchildhood:

I use to be exactly like this op, thinking I could always survive without a woman, thinking women have nothing to add to my life apart from sex, always thinking like 'mosdii', that "women are out to add more salts to men's injury instead of softening it", always thinking being single is the best.

Until I met a beautiful damsel every nigga out there would kill to have, dated for like 7 months, then I discovered that I and 'mosdii' was right..
LMAO
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
TVTKOKO:
how old are you? You might be adult but your reasoning is like a kid.
I was even tryna defend your stance sef until i read this silly submission

Silly because I accepted that I’m into girls and I’m not gay, does that make you want to cry realizing I’m straight? Or that I like paying for sexx better than pretending to love a girl for sexx? I have an extremely high intelligent quotient so you’re the dumb one. I am tired of you people telling others how to behave and what not to say, if you die nobody will remember you so live your life trying to sound politically correct you’re only missing out on LIVING
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
noCAP:
pretty face? Prettydevil? Quite off-putting for someone who claims to be straight

If geniuses had to listen to people telling them what and what’s not off putting then their genius would probably had died with them. The only rule I obey is the one that doesn’t involve hurting another person physically, above that I don’t let a man born of a woman tell me what and what not to do or say. I govern my own life, I’m my own dictator.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Elsueno:

Worry not nigga, I don't work with any of the security agencies, so u really don't need to defend urself.....Do what makes u happy cool

Lol naija needs to build more mental institutions, too many mad people like u roaming the streets grin
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Farfalla:

Oh well pretty face. Be patient then until you meet a girl you like. When you do, I hope you'll offer her much more than that your fine face everyone talks about.

Good luck in your endeavours. And I'm not a bro, I'm a "sis". wink

Funny thing is as shallow as i may seem, I’m not even into that appearance shit. I’m so real to myself , if I like a person I can bet my life it’s not because they look good. Beauty means nothing to me, it’s society who are obsessed with beauty that makes people like me talk about it a lot. If people treated me normally and ignored my beauty, I won’t even remember I look good. So pretty much I’m only reacting to how I’m being treated, now I can’t pretend I don’t care because I’m human and how people react to you will get to you at some point.

Y’all say 2face is so humble, but didn’t you see the day he was ranting on his page that he’s GOD you can’t blame him, all that attention and admiration must get to you except you’re not getting it then you will be normal like everyone else cuz you have nothing to be shallow about. True facts
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:
So today I realized everyone in my area is talking about how I have no girl in my life for a while. One of them slipped and mistakenly admitted I’m their topic and they feel I cannot approach women.

Now the thing is I’m way beyond approaching women, it’s not an issue of talking to them really more like an issue of me not even replying them. Now my neighbors think I don’t know how to talk to girls but in reality I don’t even reply girls that talk to me. I have a pretty face and I cannot count how many green lights I get from girls every single day, it’s unbelievable..only today a girl told me not to pay for the water I bought from her all cuz I flirted a little with her for fun. It’s that extremely easy for me but the problem is I’m not dating because I haven’t found anyone I like in years.

I don’t know what use a girl will even have in my life, all they offer these days is their body. I don’t see why I should be spending my money on someone just so people can see me strolling with a woman. Why do I need a woman? Why are they emotionally blackmailing me to be strolling with a female by force? Women I have created so many threads about how I think y’all are trying to ruin my life.

Keep gossiping me, I won’t date till I’m probably out of this dead country and then I can meet people who are not seeing me as an [/b] “update” to cash out. Rubbish[b], na by force to date girl?
The bolded ..
My main reason why I also stay away from them .
Till I leave this shithole I'll not date any we just gon flirt and fûck. grin
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by MartinsD12(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

Keep gossiping me, I won’t date till I’m probably out of this dead country and then I can meet people who are not seeing me as an “update” to cash out. Rubbish, na by force to date girl?
Date a girl when you are ready to, don't force yourself on it because your friends are doing it
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Problem with people like me is that we are too mentally advanced for the society and community we presently live. Imagine a guy with a very high IQ, dress very well, look very good, minds his business, doesn’t pretend, in a society where everyone is an hypocrite and they are only interested in other peoples business?

My only problem is NIGERIA. If guys like me refuse to relocate then we may just live a very frustrated life. Being reading the comments and I can see so many guys like me with my present orientation, this society will fight us because they cannot understand what it means to stand out from the crowd, especially when you don’t conform to peer pressure. They will call you names
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Emu4u2c: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Depressed101:
bro don't mind them, or maybe you should move away from that area, those people are not right for your mental well-being,
exactly!!!
I just move from the area...I like privacy like ki lo de..... Left to me.I would prefer mind your business I mind my business neighborhood but in Nigeria Only the elite can afford Such peace of mind... we the other well meaning Nigerians like poke nose and gossip so much we look for News where there is no News

2 Likes

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Emu4u2c:
exactly!!!
I just move from the area...I like privacy like ki lo de..... Left to me.I would prefer mind your business I mind my business neighborhood but in Nigeria Only the elite can afford Such peace of mind... we the other well meaning Nigerians like poke nose and gossip so much we look for News where there is no News

Bro we need to work harder, guys like us na banana island be our place, not because we are better than others but because we will get to live in peace and people won’t care whatever we do. I have seen countless videos of davido riding a bicycle in banana island and people just ignore him, that’s the level of peace I need.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Skepticus: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
stacyadams:

Just watch she will tell u emotional support, shoulder to lean on and prayers..just wait grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by kendological(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

I understand your point, I have been blackmailed more than you. Your sexuality is irrelevant, you can Bleep a woman when you want, but the problem is that society is pushing you into dating to prove a point, it's pointless, if you don't find a lady more interesting other than on the bed.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by kendological(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

I understand your point, I have been blackmailed more than you. Your sexuality is irrelevant, you can Bleep a woman when you want, but the problem is that society is pushing you into dating to prove a point, it's pointless, if you don't find a lady more interesting other than on the bed.
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Skepticus: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
stacyadams:
grin grin to crown it all they will buy singlet and cheap okrika boxers for their boyfriend birthday and be shouting "I want iPhone 14 for birthday gift..bunch of scammers..efcc should shine their torch on them too not only Yahoo boiZ

grin
Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by Emu4u2c: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettydevil:

Bro we need to work harder, guys like us na banana island be our place, not because we are better than others but because we will get to live in peace and people won’t care whatever we do. I have seen countless videos of davido riding a bicycle in banana island and people just ignore him, that’s the level of peace I need.

Bro Peace comes at a price...

But I'm sure I Will be investing a lot on my peace of mind and the type of people I surround myself with...

Do you Bro... having a girlfriend doesn't necessarily equates to steady s.ex , most of these women use S.ex as a weapon to get what they want and I ain't getting pussy whipped for no reason...

When I see myself going out of my way to please a woman I do every thing possible to do a back turn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.