Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Hit My Husband By Mistake - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hit My Husband By Mistake (81038 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Wife / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Penboy: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

The slap reseted his brain!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have finally invited cowife get ready... or better still swallow ur ego, beg now u can... such silence are dangerous
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Somebody like me, u will sell ur family land, use that money buy cow and appease me or you will know no peace
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by martinslaura: 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:
My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

He calls me an ordinary female, a useless creation and believes he owns me. He believes women should not have a freewill and are properties to their husbands. He calls himself my Alpha and omega. I sometimes wish he would hit Me rather than say all sorts to me.
Last week he started as usual. He called me names and Went on to talk about how he would teach me a lesson someday. I really don't know what came over me. I slapped him.

I s.wear it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean to hit him. I thought he would hit me back but he did not. It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband?

Madam what u did was wrong. The earlier u start apologizing the better 4 u. As he might have some shocking plans in stock 4 u. Just blame it on the devil and give him a hot sex after the apology. Hopefully he'll respond to u. Good luck and try to keep ur marriage.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Tzar(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
How do you slap someone by mistake? You had always wanted him to hit you. And you wished he had hit you after you slapped him. So, what you did was premeditated!
To start with, how do we even help you when you are alreadty lying to us, just as you are lying to yourself? Why lie that the slap you gave him was unintentional?
Anyway, that man is planning to hit you back in a way you will never forget. You better go on a BEGGING spree! In all your story, you never mentioned that you apologized for hitting him?!
I think you may need to involve elders to beg on your behalf, because by the time the looming storm starts, no umbrella will cover you o!

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by tollyboy5(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ninisun:

You never mentioned what you do that make him say those things tho I don't support it. Why not be at peace with him na to be happier. Apologize for slapping him and learn to pray with your husband, this helps to build a Christian and happy home.
She came to tell half story to justify her slap lol grin

The man is like my kind of person. I will go back re strategize and comeback in a brutal way.

She better start pleading b4 he restrategise finish

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by eguarojeona: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
sthar:

You already told the world here.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 12:00am On Dec 10, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Women..
Can you swear that you haven’t been abusing him too?
You just penned down everything here to justify whatever reason you have in mind for slapping him
God bless you bro,I swear you have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Panda7(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2021
so you guys are not even romantic
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Nnatuu: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2021
It’s been for you!!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Angeldemon: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2021
Quickly tell your parents and his parents.
Report the matter so people know he has been offended. This way you prevent him from carrying out any sinister plan he has because now he knows people know you two just had a fight.
Then next apologize intensely. Beg him.
lie down on the floor, hold his legs and beg him. You have to show you have come down from that high ego that made you slap him.

Dont believe people telling you the slap reset his brain or made him shock. For him to start acting unusually nice but still rejecting sex. He is planning something extremely bad for you. I know that kind of behavior very well.

act fast

2 Likes

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by baur(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Pls come back and tell us the concluding part.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2021
1.Who knows wether the woman is lying against her husband concerning the emotional abuse of a thing??,because believe me,I can smell small level of insincerity in her write up
Who knows wether
2.Who knows wether this thread isn't real, maybe it's just created just to create traffic on nairaland??

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by kazma1010(m): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Madam just go to the kitchen coke his best food, go down on your knees and apologize to him and experience your filling to him tell him wat u want and wat u did not beg him dat will not happen anymore and give it to him hot on bed God will assist u.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jeruba: 12:42am On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=sthar post=108342634]My husband and I have not had the best relationship. The past two years has been really tough for us, we've had to struggle to make this marriage work. Although we have two kids, My husband talks down on me all the time.

My husband always reports to my parents. He tells them everything I do wrong and they always end up calling a meeting. But this time he's silent , he doesn't want sex too which Is so unlike him. I don't know what to do , I feel like he's planning to hurt me really big. I want to call my parents but everyone would blame me. How do I tell the world I slapped my husband? [/the second paragraph makes your story kinda fake,the script had too much ingredients to defend your actions...fake]
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by jeruba: 12:43am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

the second paragraph makes your story kinda fake,the script had too much ingredients to defend your actions...fake]
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Blackdisciple(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Sure u were expecting him to slap u back but he didn't lolz ...

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by superCleanworks(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2021
martinslaura:

Just blame it on the devil and give him a hot sex after the apology.

What makes you think the world revolves around a vag!na?

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by superCleanworks(m): 1:01am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

It's been a whole week and he acts like nothing happened. He goes about playing with the kids , he greets me and makes sure we have food to eat too , but it is so unlike him.

Just relax yourself and don't worry about anything. Your life is about to get very interesting.

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by WoundedLamb: 1:06am On Dec 10, 2021
You hit your own husband?

Yes, your husband is probably a terrible person, a Nairalander who spends most of his time in the romance section where they believe the only way to be a husband is to lord it over the woman. But now that you've decided to hit him first, who cares if he's the devil himself? And do you really need us to tell you what next to do?

In Africa, they say they hit kids to correct them. And even though we know most times, adult do it out of anger, it can still be argued that it's a corrective measure. What exactly were you hoping to gain by hitting your husband? How was that going to help your marriage? You thought he'd then be afraid of you and start respecting you? He didn't react the way you expected and you still need Nairalanders to tell to apologize to your man?

See, you were probably taking a lot in the marriage, but the moment you raised your hand against him was the moment you lost the argument or any sympathy you'd have had. He knows this and if anything, he's happy you finally took away his sense of guilt (which was the only thing you had going for you). For all you know, your husband could be seeing someone else now without the fear of being caught.

It's good to be assertive. Say your mind but don't be the first to raise your voice (or, in this case, your hand) so that you won't lose the case before it's judged. Now, you will have to apologize regardless of the fact the he was the one that provoked you (according to you). You might as well report yourself to your family this time.

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by josilcool(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Your husband cannot just start talking you down or abuse you without you provoking him.. with the look of things you are the real problem here
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Humorme2(f): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Nawa. Marriage sha. SMH
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by xenten: 1:33am On Dec 10, 2021
from someone whose been married for over a decade, invite your parents and his over to your house, and kneel down before him and confess what you did to them and ask them to help you beg him if you still want to be married to him. Else, pack your load and leave him. He might be harbouring some sinister plan. Or He may decide to marry another woman.

You should have confronted him a long time ago before it degenerated to physical abuse. If you have a trusted Man of God, bring him into the matter. Your Husband might be cheating on you and comparing you to his mistress. You too, get something doing and value to your life and to the relationship.

Address these immediately before its too late.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by unmask: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

stay away from marriage people won't hear. All these permutation and combination won't happen if you were single. Leaving your comfortable single life to get married to what aim?
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Stronghold91: 1:52am On Dec 10, 2021
relax your mind you are right
nothing is going to happen
it used to be like that
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by DrDax: 1:53am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

Let me first applaud that man for the great restraint shown.

Women will always twist every situation to play the victim.

As your husband's advocate, let me tell the world what you are not telling us.

He is pushing you to be better but you call it verbal abuse.

You are overly dependent and unambitious which is a source of frustration for your husband.

You are quietly stubborn, a man's worst nightmare.

You refuse to learn and take corrections, why won't he talk!

And then you despise 'the messenger' instead of taking his 'message'.

This is typical of many women in marriages today.

Remember, it is easier to pull someone down than for them to pull you up.

Tale correction today, apologise to that man, and stop being so entitled, Princess!!!!!
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by Omicron999: 2:20am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

The Viper is waiting to strike cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by FanOfMyself: 2:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Mariangeles:
Apologize to him, but not with food or sex or anything. Just a sincere heartfelt apology should do.

So women apologize with the bolded. Indeed, some of you see yourselves as s*x tools. So sickening.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by EgunMogaji2: 2:51am On Dec 10, 2021
sthar:

Madam, get your affairs in order.

Good luck.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by edunaragold(f): 2:52am On Dec 10, 2021
He has justified the slap with having sex or dating another lady so he now place his 50/50 no cheating.
Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by idanone(m): 2:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Re-slap him again , his like the happiness of your home stands btw the slap.
sthar:

Re: I Hit My Husband By Mistake by floss(m): 3:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Terrier99:

That guy is planning to bleep her up big time.
You might be right, you might be wrong....we don't know yet for certain but as Nigerians it's possible 100%. Highest thing that will happen is divorcing the lady based on domestic violence that's if he has an alibi....of which when it comes to that regards women are supportive on each other if they are to appear as victim so it's easier for a lady to have alibi if she's a victim of domestic violence more than men. But I pray it doesn't get to that stage where he asks her to leave his house... that's if your assertion were to take effect. But I have seen this situation before all that's required from the lady is allowing the situation to die first before bringing it back by so doing the initial tension surrounding it has cooled off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.