Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm (79180 Views)

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken / Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Carot: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Tonnyray:
The story is not true.
Any smart person will realize that gender wars are encouraged on nairaland so tons of fictitious stories to stoke this are created and pushed to FP to ensure the continuous traffic such usually generate.
simp. later you will claiming redpill on that thread

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Tomilola360: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2021
undecidedlie lie
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by ipobarethieves: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2021
sad willywonda1.Nah God Expose that prostitu2.E don tey that b*tch Dey sample diff AGBOLA.Heartfelt congrats. But u are too slow.Why not chase her out and lock ur door/tell landlord N neighbor that u dnt knw her in case she wan .com loot ur property
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Adolfhitler001: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Tonnyray:
The story is not true.
Any smart person will realize that gender wars are encouraged on nairaland so tons of fictitious stories to stoke this are created and pushed to FP to ensure the continuous traffic such usually generate.
I swear to God I have slept with a girl in her boyfriend house even tho i didn't enjoy it out of fear of been caught tho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by CSTRR: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2021
Just like one guy said, they have been having Marathon sex in your house when you travelled.

They have used so many condoms in your absence, that is why they could forget to throw that one away.

If it was a one night stand, you won't even see that condom wrapper

They have used up atleast a full packet.

My advise to you is to just break up with her.

Personally I can't trust her again.
Even if what she said is true, which is highly doubtful, it shows she is not sensible .

Either way, definitely not a wife material.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Francismeek(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Lol, this isn't news anymore, that's if what you said isn't made up,... Women of this generation are hoes,... that's why it's necessary for every young man to be redpilled,..& protect their MEAT = MONEY, ENERGY, ATTENTION & TIME!..<<<< women are addicts to those.... the only female you should trust is a virgin!!!... But if she's not a virgin then just know it's just your turn to bleep her... lastly ,never take any babe seriously or spend on her unless she's spending on you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by robosky02(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:
Right now I don’t even know what to think anymore.

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

She is correct ....

She is the girlfriend in question

Because you are not available

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Bamzyriches451: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Wife her and die early
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nat404: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Hahahahaha. Your story is so funny. You have a girlfriend other guys enjoy too. Good for all of you. cheesy

OP, your game is not tight.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by joshuaidibia(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Any story on NL such as this that ends with please I need advice, are pure LIES and fabrications
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by toujurs: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Konji na your mate cheesy, i guess you hardly create time for her, cause if you dey dick this girl spontaneously, she won't have strength to cheat.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Brushstrokes20: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Without mincing words, that bitch is a community property! undecided

Wife her at your peril!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by arshad880(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Omo things dey happen for this life o

shooo
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Snoobor(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2021
She don carry my guy handicap 1

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Omo dis one loud ooo, some girls are just cheap to Bleep, Giving free Bleep to generator boy.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Valhalaog(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2021
If you need peace of mind my brother just move on with your life, u can never trust her again even if you forgive her this bitches ain’t loyal

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Carot: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2021
remitarich:
even door,window, wall and in the ceiling too
the way you keep quoting everybody its like you ve been banged in the bathroom b4

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Lucasmuyiwaa: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2021
valgbo:
. At least she had enough respect for you to use condom
Ignore dash you and two people wey like your comment slap. Ur brain go reset sharp
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2021
Some girls are just easy to Bleep with no emotion attached.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Gandokiejim: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.
She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.
A part of me wants to forgive her, but I’m being skeptical.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.
My brother just run for your dear life.Forgive her but deny her access into your life.You can accept her apology but deny her access.She is not to be trusted. It's clear such a woman can kill you very easy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by LivingTribunal: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2021
They had a real good time while the water was pumping..

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Carot: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

I swear to God I have slept with a girl in her boyfriend house even tho i didn't enjoy it out of fear of been caught tho grin grin
i've straffed a girl for one week while her bf was away

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by TheGift: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.

What you should do is thank God you found out! Rejoice! And I say again , rejoice.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Toluwanise247(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=Cholls post=108352210]My brother na set up. She's tired of you[/quote
You are right, if you truly love yourself let her go. She can't stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by qtguru(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

NL Advises won't help you, I think it's up to you to decide prsonally bringing a man and his babe to have sex in your house is a major Red Flag, that allow is enough for me to break up with anyone instantly assuming that's the excuse she is giving, the alternative is she had sex with the guy. Whichever way it goes, it has a bad taste. That act is enough for me to move on, because tomorrow she could invite someone and they could cart away with goods. Sorry but you won't find the response you are looking for here.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Who person wan marry self? Girls of nowadays are prostitute in disguise.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nat404: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2021
LivingTribunal:
They had a real good time while the water was pumping..
Bad boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2021
My brother, you need to really really really calm down before judging this matter, from the story I doubt this lady with all her exposure will allow a guy to just randomly straff her in your house, you need to be well and cool headed before you take an action on this matter.
I know that all evidence leads to her being unfaithful to you.
But hmmm, you can't loose such a gem like that lady who is foreign schooled because of some little suspicion.
God will help you access the situation well.

WillyWonda1:

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Innobee99(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Why will u even leave ur own house without dashing her a hot sweet slap to reset her medulla?

U fall my hand big time abeg
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Toluwanise247(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2021
toujurs:
Konji na your mate cheesy, i guess you hardly create time for her, cause if you dey dick this girl spontaneously, she won't have strength to cheat.
Bro is a lie if you like suck her everyday if woman go cheat she go cheat. Na blood

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Finewarriboy: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Normal thing na...

Yesterday my gf called me that her ex was disturbing her. My girlfriend travelled home for like two months now.. My babe wey don fuvk the dude ontop our relationship in d past... Na once i say okay i believe u...

This revelation came few days after i told her on the phone someone told me something about her... Me, i don't care at all, i even prefer guys fuvking her as it turns me on more. I think i av small kolo too, na herself she dey do... If i see better person pikin, i go know say my wife don come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.