Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (34168 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Corea4king(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Every time religion is scam,religion this, religion that. Even our fore father religion or culture cannot approve this abomination. Mind you ,is this type of mentality that landed our country in this mess,whenever you criticize buhari,people will be questioning you whether your better than him or can you do better than him if elected.

I may or may not be better than gay people but let's call a spade spade.

Too much freedoms day spoil tinz oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Dada4me: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
KingLarry04:
Wait o, don't spoil my guy (don jazzy) name pls.. abi is he really gay cos I saw it in the news today..
So him dey Kpench Rema
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by pyro10(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's a nice move...all creatures on Earth either lower animal or higher ones deserve a right to it's own sexuality......
Soon 9ja will make weed and same sex legal

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gaddafi1: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with sin, but the Desire to bring others with you to Destruction.

It's not Just that people Chose Death for themselves, in the Passion of sin and Abominations, they become suicidal and assist others in Eternal self destruction by approving of their sins.

GOD gives Mankind a Dire warning for these abominable and Wicked acts.
2Peter 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

Folks! GOD ALMIGHTY is a Loving, Merciful and Gracious Father, full of Mercies and Compassion.
This Same GOD is also a Consuming Fire! It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS hands.

Warning!! GOD Will DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN! Flee from the Wrath of GOD. Don't involve in these evils! Do not support Directly or Indirectly.

My brother it is quite sad how these countries are on the path of destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by jimtemi1: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with sin, but the Desire to bring others with you to Destruction.

It's not Just that people Chose Death for themselves, in the Passion of sin and Abominations, they become suicidal and assist others in Eternal self destruction by approving of their sins.

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly

Folks! GOD ALMIGHTY is a Loving, Merciful and Gracious Father, full of Mercies and Compassion.
This Same GOD is also a Consuming Fire! It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS hands.

Warning!! GOD Will DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN! Flee from the Wrath of GOD. Don't involve in these evils! Do not support Directly or Indirectly.
GOD will save the saint

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by jimtemi1: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
GOD will save the saint

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by hammer567: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
I REALISE OUR WORLD IS NOT BUILT TO LAST FOREVER.

BUT DO ALL THIS UMU EKWENSU HAVE TO BRING DOOMS DAY FORWARD?

CHOOSING WRONG OVER RIGHT DONT MAKE IT RIGHT.

I ONLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE LITTLE BOYZ THAT HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED AT SUCH YOUNG AGE WITH ALL THIS LGBT GARBAGE.

LIVING IN CONFUSION AS TO WHETHER YOU ARE A BOY OR GIRL IS NOT EASY UNDERTAKING Ooo...

PARTICULARLY, AS LAW DONT CHANGE BIOLOGY, BECAUSE MY BROTHER, LAS, LAS BODY GO TELL YOU SAY YOU ARE A MAN.

IF IN DOUBT ASK TINUBU THAT WAS LYING ABOUT HIS AGE, HOW FAR TODAY?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2021
Crazy world.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Aje......

i was expecting your comment..
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Watch how some hypocritical holier than thou nairalanders will take over this thread to bash Chileans for proposing this law like the mofo above me.

When it comes to religion Nigerians think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them,yet most Nigerians wicked, greedy,evil.

are chileans the white man that brought western religion to africa? does the wickedness, greed and evil of nigerians negate what the white mans religion say about homosexulaity? but since u say it is about religion and the white man knows more about religion than nigerians, what does the religion the white man brought to nigeria say about homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by SATANlST: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
winnerly the homosexual that drinks chibudollar cum
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Couldn't have said it any better. They over sabi the religion more than the people who forced them to accept it.
Bunch of religious clowns.

have their "over sabi" changed or negated anything "the religion" said about homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by TenQ: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

Watch how some hypocritical holier than thou nairalanders will take over this thread to bash Chileans for proposing this law like the mofo above me.

When it comes to religion Nigerians think they know better than the white man that brought religion to them,yet most Nigerians wicked, greedy,evil.
Very soon, the same law will say marrying animals is an act of love and civilization.
its just a matter of time!

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Country wey get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by hammer567: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

are chileans the white man that brought western religion to africa? does the wickedness, greed and evil of nigerians negate what the white mans religion say about homosexulaity? but since u say it is about religion and the white man knows more about religion than nigerians, what does the religion the white man brought to nigeria say about homosexuality?

IT SAYS GOD HATE HOMOSEXUALITY.

HOW PERSON GO COOL DOWN CARRY HIM FELLOW MAN SHIT, CALL AM ENJOYMENT.

PAMPERS WEARING CANNOT BE THE FUTURE FASHION NOW?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by yusuf0876(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Honestly even the animals understand this fact
WibusJaga:

Still a big puzzle to me why a man will choose a fellow man as marriage partner or a woman choosing a fellow woman.
Never seen a cock trying to mate a cock. Same with every other animal in the animal kingdom.
Totally against the law of nature.

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Thanks for stating my mind..

but does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Most don't know where Chile is on a map
Bro, speak for yourself. Every one knows that Chile is next to Western Germany.

3 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Salmoneus(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Still a big puzzle to me why a man will choose a fellow man as marriage partner or a woman choosing a fellow woman.
Never seen a cock trying to mate a cock. Same with every other animal in the animal kingdom.
Totally against the law of nature.
You are actually wrong on that, google same-sex animal interactions...it happens all the time in the animal kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Rugaria: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
We should never allow this to happen in West Africa.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by hammer567: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Salmoneus:

You are actually wrong on that, google same-sex animal interactions...it happens all the time in the animal kingdom.

SHOW US MALE LION CLIMBING FELLOW MALE LION?

DONT POST PHOTOSHOP FOR HERE?

BACK IT UP WITH VIDEO.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Gbagura: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Brexxit:

In a nutshell, you be gay too àbi?
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:

but does your detest for the religiousity of nigerians change any religions tenets about homosexuality?
I am not really good with my vocabulary..I'd really appreciate if you break it down for me..

2 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by abbey621(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
Money don change hands, Chilean government finally accepted the demands for their bailout and aides. If not for the Northerners, 9ja for don fall tey tey, it's only a matter of time tho, once they get Nigeria all of Africa will legalize it also, the power of dollars, pounds and euros....WHO BRON MONKEY!

1 Like

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
lexy2014:
The “white man” himself has progressed in his views about human sexuality but you are still holding on to a religious viewpoint …

3 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
atleast they are truthful to themselves
not Nigerian law makers who are actually engaging in homosexual and yet they always condemn it

3 Likes

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Hubeznigeria(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
abbey621:
Money don change hands, Chilean government finally accepted the demands for their bailout and aides. If not for the Northerners, 9ja for don fall tey tey, it's only a matter of time tho, once they get Nigeria all of Africa will legalize it also, the power of dollars, pounds and euros....WHO BRON MONKEY!

Please how do you mean if not for the Northerners Naija for don fall tey tey? Kindly shed more light on this.
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
The “white man” himself has progressed in his views about human sexuality but you are still holding on to a religious viewpoint …

you didnt answer the question:

Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Most don't know where Chile is on a map
Most Chileans don't know where Nigeria is on a map. So what's your point undecided
Re: Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I am not really good with my vocabulary..I'd really appreciate if you break it down for me..

if u can type what u just typed, then u dont need a further breaking down:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea / Multiple Websites Go Offline Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.