Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (68265 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by younglleo: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
O
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Princedapace(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
silibaba:
Only 6th avenue festac, fine pass the whole of Ghana.

But Ghana has stable electricity grin

Nigeria right now, sound of countless generator everywhere. I can't even sleep. I was in Ghana, I didn't hear one bit of sound of generator all throughout my stay in Accra. Visited other regions too.
Omo, that alone was heavenly. Abeg, Nigeria no fine. It is noisy, chaotic and dirty. My brother, Ghana is so peaceful and calm.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by iyapont: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
oilmane:

Beautiful in what way? D paper fine abi na value u day talk about? Tell this guy make e video Nungua, spintex or Teshie for Accra (Capital of Ghana) upload here, op u b Ghanian or what? Security wise and light Ghana is way ahead of Nigeria, that is all they can boast of nothing else. 9ja fine pass Ghana faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.
grin their currency is beautiful grin grin grin this faceless forum sha grin grin grin that guy is a clown

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Ameduedwin: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
People don't work on the street there?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
their currency is beautiful over Nigeria. Zombie.
You mean their redenominated currency where four zeros were removed?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
oilmane:

Beautiful in what way? D paper fine abi na value u day talk about? Tell this guy make e video Nungua, spintex or Teshie for Accra (Capital of Ghana) upload here, op u b Ghanian or what? Security wise and light Ghana is way ahead of Nigeria, that is all they can boast of nothing else. 9ja fine pass Ghana faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

Security wise bawo, twice when dem rob me for Ghana , first time was at bojo beach, 2nd time was our hostel getting invaded by indigenes around labadi , the thing be say Nigerians we dey always talk our mind online when everybody for the world fit understand,90% communication in Ghana is in twi, radio and TV inclusive.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by marsup: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
You took pictures and videos of Airport residential and that's it? Let people see everything don't just select.
Go to Achimota, Lapaz, madina, kaneshie and post pictures and videos. Thank you.

16 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Albara(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Low budget Abuja grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
LILTJAY1:
but ghanaian men nor want your masculine yam leg women
Lol, smh.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by ModelLook(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
How is Education in Ghana?

I want to check something.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Segunthekingmak: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Gee nigga what you captured is imaginary Ghana

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by naikeboy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wetim fine there na

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Kriss216: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:
I have missed Accra. Should be around next year Feb. I have missed my Charlie friends

From OSU to Tema, Labadi, Spintex, to Sowutuom. Chai, Ghana life.
I know say na Olosho dey carry you go Spintex.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oh yes Buhari has done soooo much for Nigeria. We need to to celebrate the greatest president ever in Nigeria. Met pure water at N5 now N20. Met bread at N250 now N750. Met fuel at N87 now N145. Soon to be N380. Met $ at N218 now almost N600. Increase electricity tariff more 4 times. Kidnapping and terrorism has been franchised under him. Made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. Made nepotism a virtue in his administration. Oh my darling APC. Thank you so much for bringing to our memory how much “Buba” has done for us. We also appreciate your highly revered sycophantic buffoonery.

7 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Pumpumking: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
travelwaka:
Ghana is one of our closest neighbours. We share so many things in common. It is also an English speaking country. Though the capital is pretty small but organised. I love the serenity in this country. People seems to be generally nice.

Enjoy the views and don't forget to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0n29pNd-E

Ghana?? ,,that olace were they eat cokonut? angry
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by iyapont: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Iliveforever:
That place no pass Accra and that’s what you should expect because thats The capital, but truth be told, all African countries are like shithole. You’ll understand if you’ve been to a metro train station or in the street of dubai
let me correct you All western African countries are shithole, Southern Africa are more developed SA,namiba,botswana r okay

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by helinues: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:

I know say na Olosho dey carry you go Spintex.

I lived there before it became what is it now.. Talking about 2006 or so. Nothing like all those bars then

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Truflexunits(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nigeria is not bad at all infra structurally, all we need is 24/7 power supply and good governance that is transparent.
travelwaka:
Ghana is one of our closest neighbours. We share so many things in common. It is also an English speaking country. Though the capital is pretty small but organised. I love the serenity in this country. People seems to be generally nice.

Enjoy the views and don't forget to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0n29pNd-E

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Karemarealty288(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
oilmane:

faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Golan007: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
iyapont:
I don't know y nigerians hype ghana...what's beautiful about this place now

The serenity is what we hype.

Nigerians too like wahala and are overly aggressive.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Iliveforever(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
iyapont:
let me correct you All western African countries are shithole, Southern Africa are more developed SA,namiba,botswana r okay

So you can run away from Nigeria and go to Namibia??

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by retake89(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
silibaba:
Only 6th avenue festac, fine pass the whole of Ghana.

That's a big lie
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by God200(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wetin special in this,ilesha my town self pass this one times 1million

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Kriss216: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

I lived there before it became what is it now.. Talking about 2006 or so. Nothing like all those bars then
I saw one of my village sisters doing Olosho at Spintex 2017. I called her surname, she pick race like Chioma Ajunwa.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by iyapont: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Iliveforever:

So you can run away from Nigeria and go to Namibia??
and who told you nigerians are not in that countries?

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by deltapikin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
oilmane:

Come video Ashaiman, Labadi, Zongo, join and all the kiosks that full Accra before we go talk whether Ghana fine or not

6 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Emzed04: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:
I have missed Accra. Should be around next year Feb. I have missed my Charlie friends

From OSU to Tema, Labadi, Spintex, to Sowutuom. Chai, Ghana life.

Guy wetin you come do for spintex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by greggng: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=oilmane post=108386392]

Beautiful in what way? D paper fine abi na value u day talk about? Tell this guy make e video Nungua, spintex or Teshie for Accra (Capital of Ghana) upload here, op u b Ghanian or what? Security wise and light Ghana is way ahead of Nigeria, that is all they can boast of nothing else. 9ja fine pass Ghana faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.[/quote

The context meaning of his statement is that cedi is more valuable than naira..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by helinues: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:

I saw one of my village sisters doing Olosho at Spintex 2017. I called her surname, she pick race like Chioma Ajunwa.

Na Circle the first set of Naija Olosho started in Ghana. I have forgotten the name of that popular club opposite Ghana Commercial Bank

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by babyfaceafrica: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
So we should fry beans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.