Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (68256 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by JaceBlaze: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2021
iyapont:
let me correct you All western African countries are shithole, Southern Africa are more developed SA,namiba,botswana r okay

You are the real one for this.Southern African is also unmatched when it comes to landscape that compliment the infrastructure so well.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by bal4real: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2021
To Nairalanders,
Pls how much will it cost me to travel from Nigeria to Ghana, either through land or air? And also, what requirements or documents do I need before traveling?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by MrBONE2(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Iliveforever:
That place no pass Accra and that’s what you should expect because thats The capital, but truth be told, all African countries are like shithole. You’ll understand if you’ve been to a metro train station or in the street of dubai
But KiVuKi Land asnt among the Shithole undecided

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2021
I don't expect you to meet/see one

Buccalcavity2:

Well I haven't met/seen one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Kingisibor: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021
We have better places in Nigeria that's finer that this rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
fvck ya! Fuelish typical nigerian

thatigboman1:
sharap, typical ghanaian.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Ghana's land borders are closed. By the way, why do you want to come to Ghana? I thought you nigerians say Ghana has nothing to offer? nigerians are increasingly making themselves unwelcomed in Ghana!

bal4real:
To Nairalanders,
Pls how much will it cost me to travel from Nigeria to Ghana, either through land or air? And also, what requirements or documents do I need before traveling?

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2021
Fuckeuppedness. It is this type of stvpid attitude that has made nigeria what it is today. what is so special about nigeria that makes Ghana rubbish? na waoo

[s]
Kingisibor:
We have better places in Nigeria that's finer that this rubbish...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2021
don't mind those mumus who talk like they have no brain. Even a child born today knows nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana's shoes. All they know is to deceive themsleves

Goldentulip2:

Have u toured or lived in Ghana before? Have u been or heard about CapeCoast in Ghana or Elmina Castle used by whites during Slave trade era? Chale even the security to access or chill in these places is the point no wonder my British friend told me she was advised to go to Ghana instead of Nigeria based on RATING. Have u seen pictures or videos of the landscape at Takoradi or Aqua Safari. Hmmm Chale

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by BABANGBALI: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2021
SonofGod231:

Bro forget stories,naija girls fine and sweet pass any other African chicx especially those our ajebutter dem.
Even in Ghana if you see naija babe you go know coz Ghanaian babes might have the most perfect round ass and shape but com see face(horror).
A fine naija babe dey always com with complete full package ohh wey be say everybody must off...All the beauty pageants we attended then in Ghana na the naija girls dey win them ohh while the Ghanaians come runners up(I remember "miss wooden"and "miss Legon" and we easily fvck madness comot for those ghana girls head while our own naija babes go dey play hard.
Besides their full thighs,ass'es and breast, Ghanaian girls no follow ohh.
Before you go actually find better fair Ashanti babe with prefect face you go don search tire.
You can only get one iyvonne Nelson amongst a million Ghanaian babes ohh.
Me and My guys run down the full Jubilee girls(Legon) and Afrika (Knust),Las Las na naija girls win am ohh. I know what I mean, I'm speaking only based on physique, sophistication and charisma ohh.
naija girls dey give ringtones with their dialects, while Ghanaian girls dey give foreign and international ringtones
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by poweredcom(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
silibaba:
Only 6th avenue festac, fine pass the whole of Ghana.

Which festac fine that rubbish place that is abandoned ...by the federal govt ... Filled with drug addicts and oloshos

6th avenue where oga u don't know what you are saying

I have been to Ghana by all standard in Africa there is poverty everywhere but must tell u the truth Accra is way better than Lagos and we'll organized than most Nigerian cities ..I can only compare Accra with Abuja ...

Acccra is much better than Abuja to me because Abj is a boring place ..that is where Accra take pass Abuja ..

Lagos is richer than Accra in every reveue areas but Accra serenity will make you feel good ...

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
silibaba:
funny you, Ghana I visit every week before the boarder was closed to Nigerians indirectly? I have an apartment in achimota. I only go there to transact business and return. Almost 95 percentage of them are mad(they call them junkies) all the street of Ghana are littered with mad people and if you looseguard, you join them. Go and do this research very well.

We control their banking industry.
[/s]
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
The truth is that Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana's shoes. That's the reality.

The whole of Abuja is not even up to the size of East Legon. Nigerians like talking trash and deceiving themselves cool

poweredcom:

Which festac fine that rubbish place that is abandoned ...by the federal govt ... Filled with drug addicts and oloshos

I have been to Ghana by all standard in Africa there is poverty everywhere but must tell u the truth Accra is way better than Lagos and we'll organized than most Nigerian cities ..I can only compare Accra with Abuja ...

Acccra is much better than Abuja to me because Abj is a boring place ..that is where Accra take pass Abuja ..

Lagos is richer than Accra in every reveue areas but Accra serenity will make you feel good ...
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by poweredcom(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
The truth is that Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana's shoes. That's the reality.

The whole of Abuja is not even up to the size of East Legon. Nigerians like talking trash and deceiving themselves cool

Bro the fact that I supported Accra does not mean Nigeria is lame

Nigeria is big o and richer than Ghana you should know that ...

So respect Naija for that ...Ghana is only loved because of its organized than here aside that omo leave respect for naija o
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
How is naija "richer" than Ghana when Nigeria has more poor people than any country in the world? You don;t know nigeria is listed by Un as he headquarters of global poverty?
What is life expectancy in nigeria, compared with Ghana?
How many Nigerians can sleep with their two eyes closed at night?
What is child mortality rate in nigeria, compared with Ghana?
How many Nigerians have access to electricity? grin
Are roads in Nigeria better than Ghana? grin
How many Nigerians have access to good health care?
How many Nigerians get kidnapped each day, compared with Ghana? grin
How many Nigerians have access to quality education? what is nigeria's education budget, compared with Ghana?

poweredcom:

Bro the fact that I supported Accra does not mean Nigeria is lame

Nigeria is big o and richer than Ghana you should know that ...

So respect Naija for that ...Ghana is only loved because of its organized than here aside that omo leave respect for naija o

1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by emmaodet: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:
I have missed Accra papa. Should be around next year Feb. I have missed my Charlie friends

From OSU to Tema, Labadi, Spintex, to Sowutuom. Chai, Ghana life.

Lol

Good old times.
Mine is Tudu, Teshi, circle, Nungua,Kasoa, Tema station etc.
I missed ghana too with their foods - kenke, watse(this is more or less like nigeria Jollof of rice and beans) etc.
I started going to ghana since 2009 soteeeeey I started hiding my passport to avoid stamping in Benin, Togo and ghana since my passport was almost filled with those shitty countries.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by emmaodet: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tomek09:

Sexy, sweet and dickable bumbum. Aswear I go run Ghana ladies tire if I enter that place.

Lol

Na you go tire and na your money go hear am.

Moreover, ghana is now kind of expensive joor. I think it is the most expensive country in west Africa.
I know of a friend that rented a 2 bedroom flat in kasoa 2018 for 9,000 ghana cedis - that is equivalent of 900k nigeria naira give or take.
The place is too expensive jare.
Then when I started going there 2009, naira was very very strong against other west african countries.
At the border, I change #1,000 for 3,500 cfa and 2 ghana cedis. It will take me 10,000 cfa to travel from nigeria Seme border to ghana aflao border. That is about 3k and in ghana, I do live like a king.
A plate of watse the was half cedis or 50 pesos (that is more like their kobo) but now?
1,000 naira is 1,000 cfa which means 10k or more from Seme to aflao border.
My last travel in 2018, I paid 14k from Seme to aflao border or because of our shitty regularly devaluing naira.
Spits*
But to be honest, I prefer revisiting Equitorial Guinea (Malabo) than Ghana

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by ThatFairGuy: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
You've been freed from dungeon. That's quite early
MelesZenawi:
God bless the beautiful land of Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah.

A man of vision who in his style saw a vision that made Ghana the better of Africa.

We love you Ghana and Ghanaians.

Ghana with a reason of beauty.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You've been freed from dungeon. That's quite early

Do I know you?

Have our path crossed before?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Iliveforever(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
MrBONE2:

But KiVuKi Land asnt among the Shithole undecided

MrBONE2
This is hilarious grin grin
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by ThatFairGuy: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
You won't remember m again.

being in dungeon for a while resets one memory grin
MelesZenawi:

Do I know you?

Have our path crossed before?

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Demosolar: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Life is sweet and good with constant power supply from solar inverter systems that generate clean, green and pollution free electricity. Check out Bright Solar Power on google as well as Otegbeye Ademola on facebook for more information and details.

#Let the sun supply all your electricity needs
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=Goldentulip2 post=108397216]
Have u toured or lived in Ghana before? Have u been or heard about CapeCoast in Ghana or Elmina Castle used by whites during Slave trade era? Chale even the security to access or chill in these places is the point no wonder my British friend told me she was advised to go to Ghana instead of Nigeria based on RATING. Have u seen pictures or videos of the landscape at Takoradi or Aqua Safari. Hmmm Chale

I don't know of Elmina castle but cape coast na normal area where people live now, abi na d way e take local u day talk about? What security are you talking about in Cape Coast? Are you talking about a particular place in Cape Coast or the entire area? Bro have you been to plateau State during harmattan? You'll believe you're in the UK. Everyone with his opinion though, but for me I'll pick my 9ja over Ghana any day any time.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Goldentulip2: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=oilmane post=108408237][/quote]
Smh Capecoast is a next door neighbor to Elmina. There is a reason former President Barack Obama visited there and not plateau. Congrats on your pick bro but on CERTAIN sectors i will pick Ghana

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Terrier99: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
their currency is beautiful over Nigeria. Zombie.

No wonder money is running away from you.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by CoolAmbience(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
silibaba:
Only 6th avenue festac, fine pass the whole of Ghana.

You dey mind dem?

Ghana wey be like Ughelli.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You won't remember m again.

being in dungeon for a while resets one memory grin

Sorry, I believe you might have mistaken me for some else.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by rampantlover: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Where are the beautiful images?

My village has stable electricity than the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Newton85:
Is that why your bloda Peter Okoye fought against his family over a "dirty" lady like Lola Omotayo?
Yes grin
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
poweredcom:

Nigeria is too big to be compare to Ghana. We run their military, hope you are aware?

We are too fast to condemn our own.

Let me ask you a very simple question, how much is minimum wage in Ghana and how much is a plate of banku? After answering this question, you will realize that there is hunger in the land and will get to understand that Ghana is far behind. They are trying to live up to expectations(Nigeria) tell the op to go to kasoa and do video, or Makola market. Even their biggest okrika market was owned by chief arthur nzeribe. Go and do your finding.

Very bittered people. They envy us alot still can't meet up.

Before ecg , na Nigeria dey give them light. Hope you are aware?

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by popizaino(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
oilmane:

Tell am make e come video d rail way line for Spintex, make e video C5 for Nungua, make he go video Nungua market area, abi na community 18? Na who never reach Ghana e go fit deceive with this lies, na public toilet and bathroom nai over 70% of Ghanaians day use, their house nor day get toilet and bathroom.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.