Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (68357 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Burgerlomo: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Beautiful city, you have said it all by saying that they have a better maintenance culture compared to one country that I don't want to mention the name.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by larryking540: 2:21am On Dec 11, 2021
iyapont:
I don't know y nigerians hype ghana...what's beautiful about this place now
you kw what inferiority complex does to some one ,it kill their own self esteem , believing other people are the best ,ask a Ghana man ,he will tell you how expensive it is to leave in Ghana ,

6 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by thatigboman1: 2:38am On Dec 11, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
How does scarcity of vehicles be considered negative? banana island fine pass Ghana? Well, that's your opinions and you are entitled to it. But Ghanaians don't give a flying fvck what Nigerians think about their country or cities cool

At least folks in Accra can sleep wit their two eyes closed. hope you can say same for your country and cities.

[s][/s]
sharap, typical ghanaian.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Buccalcavity2: 2:41am On Dec 11, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
naija people no dey beef Ghana/Ghanaians?

Well I haven't met/seen one.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by thatigboman1: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Biafrarep:
Ghana is obviously overrated, imagine their capital being so dusty and ordinary looking.

It seems like only Nigeria and Ivory coast has presentable cities in the whole of West Africa, the rest are trash!

Check out other regions of Africa and see countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, SA with beautiful cities.
Senegal too. Heard Cape Verde is very beautiful too.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tomek09(m): 2:50am On Dec 11, 2021
SonofGod231:

Bro forget stories,naija girls fine and sweet pass any other African chicx especially those our ajebutter dem.
Even in Ghana if you see naija babe you go know coz Ghanaian babes might have the most perfect round ass and shape but com see face(horror).
A fine naija babe dey always com with complete full package ohh wey be say everybody must off...All the beauty pageants we attended then in Ghana na the naija girls dey win them ohh while the Ghanaians come runners up(I remember "miss wooden"and "miss Legon" and we easily fvck madness comot for those ghana girls head while our own naija babes go dey play hard.
Besides their full thighs,ass'es and breast, Ghanaian girls no follow ohh.
Before you go actually find better fair Ashanti babe with prefect face you go don search tire.
You can only get one iyvonne Nelson amongst a million Ghanaian babes ohh.
Me and My guys run down the full Jubilee girls(Legon) and Afrika (Knust),Las Las na naija girls win am ohh. I know what I mean, I'm speaking only based on physique, sophistication and charisma ohh.
Na d face u wan chop?? Fvck those b!tches ass regardless of their ugly faces. When I go enter Ghana lyk this? Na 5 packets of condom I go carry go. Both young moms and ladies go know say I enter their country grin grin grin
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tomek09(m): 3:00am On Dec 11, 2021
LILTJAY1:
mostly igbo girls
Which one be mostly Igbo girls? So Edo girls don become Igbos? The way you guys look for trouble in this forum is alarming. Tueeeeeh
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tomek09(m): 3:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

And ur one pant one month dirty women grin
No mind am. Pant, bra and tight....na one month aphonja ladies dey wear am. No wonder their men dey dish dem come dey marry Igbo girls grin
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tomek09(m): 3:08am On Dec 11, 2021
oilmane:

That's untrue, I'm in Ghana as I type, the difference is not much but the Nigeria naira is still higher than CEDI's, I changed #5000 this morning, I was credited 55 cedis
Naira has more purchasing strength (value) more than Cedis despite Buharinomics buharizing our economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by ofiko123(m): 3:27am On Dec 11, 2021
May God bless the federal republic of Ghana..
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by tenpipsperday: 3:43am On Dec 11, 2021
iyapont:

If not for anything they have steady power supply
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by samtiyelov1(m): 3:55am On Dec 11, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Where are the beautiful images?

Hmmm...
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by samtiyelov1(m): 3:56am On Dec 11, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Aba is fiber than what I'm seeing here

Hmmm..

Really, it's indeed FIBER! grin grin
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by zinaunreal(m): 5:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Seriously I saw nothing
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Terrier99: 5:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
their currency is beautiful over Nigeria. Zombie.

You are really daft. No wonder you have never said anything sensible online.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by kristo123: 5:05am On Dec 11, 2021
There is nothing here to see, the place looks empty.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by weljewel: 5:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Praise God
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Mrice22: 5:23am On Dec 11, 2021
iyapont:
When you go Ghana you go understand what the OP is saying... Ghana is small but far better than Nigeria.. very lovely country with peace of mind not naija where Buhari and his Fulani brothers don cast finish

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Mrice22: 5:23am On Dec 11, 2021
Bahamas95:
I heard Ghanaian women have big bumbum. Why didn't you snap any of them in your pictures?
Mostly those ones with waist beads...
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by mainkendo: 5:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Look more like uyo to me

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by hope4nigeria(m): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2021
travelwaka:
Ghana is one of our closest neighbours. We share so many things in common. It is also an English speaking country. Though the capital is pretty small but organised. I love the serenity in this country. People seems to be generally nice.

Enjoy the views and don't forget to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0n29pNd-E
trash

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by hope4nigeria(m): 5:38am On Dec 11, 2021
travelwaka:
Ghana is one of our closest neighbours. We share so many things in common. It is also an English speaking country. Though the capital is pretty small but organised. I love the serenity in this country. People seems to be generally nice.

Enjoy the views and don't forget to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0n29pNd-E
Only thing I see that is fine in the video is the mixer truck and the crey. Even all cars on their roads can't stand what you will see on Nigeria road, Op just want to mock gana
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2021
TheMan3:
have you been to Ghana
funny you, Ghana I visit every week before the boarder was closed to Nigerians indirectly? I have an apartment in achimota. I only go there to transact business and return. Almost 95 percentage of them are mad(they call them junkies) all the street of Ghana are littered with mad people and if you looseguard, you join them. Go and do this research very well.

We control their banking industry.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Ghana fine but walahi (Kaduna) alone fine pass (Accra) Nigeria is super fine.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silvoclaira: 6:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Bahamas95:
I heard Ghanaian women have big bumbum. Why didn't you snap any of them in your pictures?
Mahd
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by caprini1: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2021
lugado:
Ordinary banana island estate fine pass Ghana
You can't compare Victoria island to Accra
Its like drawing Nigeria back
The vehicles are so scanty on the roads
You will think there's environmental sanitation like lagos.
I use to believe all this stories about all this west African countries until i traveled around
Meeen they are shit holes to Nigeria
Driving out of Nigeria to all this neighbouring west African country,the scenery is like moving from a coloured TV to a Black and white TV.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2021
NnamdiN:
easy bro. I lived there
you live there, then compare them Biko.

An average Ghanian don't even own an apartment. They spread their wrapper on the floor and sleep at night.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2021
NnamdiN:
easy bro. I lived there
especially Accra. Even civil servant can't afford a house their. Poor country. Just that sarkawa is making money flow couple with system Bois

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 6:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Swanzi:

Yes but do u have genuine peace
Ghana is better than Nigeria just in the area of security, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by NoBones: 6:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Have you been to Abuja?
No wonder you are posting such crap, even Makurdi fine pass this your Accra.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 6:13am On Dec 11, 2021
retake89:

That's a big lie

Prove me wrong bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.