Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (68267 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by mdntiri(m): 1:26am On Dec 12, 2021
silibaba:
Nigeria is too big to be compare to Ghana. We run their military, hope you are aware?

We are too fast to condemn our own.

Let me ask you a very simple question, how much is minimum wage in Ghana and how much is a plate of banku? After answering this question, you will realize that there is hunger in the land and will get to understand that Ghana is far behind. They are trying to live up to expectations(Nigeria) tell the op to go to kasoa and do video, or Makola market. Even their biggest okrika market was owned by chief arthur nzeribe. Go and do your finding.

Very bittered people. They envy us alot still can't meet up.

Before ecg , na Nigeria dey give them light. Hope you are aware?

Silibaba stop being silly. You run our military? Before ECG Nigeria gave Ghana light? And a few other foolish things you've said up there. You're very stupid. If you know you're a boastful person, at least make sure you're properly educated about stuff before you go out there embarrassing yourself.

When Ghana, through our first president Nkrumah was building the 1000 plus megawatts Akosombo hydro dam in the 60s that would supply excess electricity for small population Ghana then, where was Nigeria? Read up on VALCO (aluminum smelter), read up on Akosombo dam, read up on lake Volta (largest lake in the world by surface area). Read up on Tema township (the FIRST properly planned town in tropical Africa NOT Abuja, it was planned from scratch to finish in the 60s). Ghana exported and continues to export electricity to Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso

We don't share electricity lines with Nigeria to be getting electricity from you. It has never happened. What we get from Nigeria is gas through the West Africa gas pipeline which Ghana owns about 16 percent of, even that gas supply is epileptic because of Nigeria's security problems. Ghana has its own gas now, and that supplies about half of our gas needs. In future we'd completely go off Nigeria gas.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by mdntiri(m): 2:12am On Dec 12, 2021
mdntiri:

Silibaba stop being silly. You run our military? Before ECG Nigeria gave Ghana light? And a few other foolish things you've said up there. You're very stupid. If you know you're a boastful person, at least make sure you're properly educated about stuff before you go out there embarrassing yourself.

When Ghana, through our first president Nkrumah was building the 1000 plus megawatts Akosombo hydro dam in the 60s that would supply excess electricity for small population Ghana then, where was Nigeria? Read up on VALCO (aluminum smelter), read up on Akosombo dam, read up on lake Volta (largest lake in the world by surface area). Ghana exported and continues to export electricity to Togo, Benin, Burkina Faso

We don't share electricity lines with Nigeria to be getting electricity from you. It has never happened. What we get from Nigeria is gas through the West Africa gas pipeline which Ghana owns about 16 percent of, even that gas supply is epileptic because of Nigeria's security problems. Ghana has its own gas now, and that supplies about half of our gas needs. In future we'd completely go off Nigeria gas.

Oil rich 200 million people Nigeria is/would be richer than Ghana. You also have the Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba who're very entrepreneurial, are expert traders and move a lot of stuff, businesses, goods and services wherever they find themselves.

Gold rich lesser populated Ghana should be doing better. Lots of our gold are smuggled out, don't pass through official channels. We don't make up to 30 percent on the gold, oil, mineral contracts we sign with foreigners. Nigeria I know has about 51 percent interest in the oil industry. Ghana has less than 15 percent I think. I don't know how we sign such foolish contracts. Botswana has a higher percentage shares in it's diamond resources, and also has people coming to Botswana to buy diamonds

Lots of the Ghanaian authorities don't have eyes for beauty, reason our spaces don't look pretty. Accra has a height limit on high rises because it's earthquake-prone.

Ghana has the Asante and the Kwahu people who're just as entrepreneurial and business savvy like the Ibos etc and can do anything they put their minds to. The Kantanka vehicle manufacturer, out version of your Innoson, is an Asante.

We've successful Ghanaian banks, brands that we're beginning to support to be world class. We can easily kick out Nigeria banks, brands and Ghana'd still thrive. We've everything here, our authorities should learn to beautify/ properly plan out our spaces, and we're good to go

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2021
silibaba:
Nigeria is too big to be compare to Ghana. We run their military, hope you are aware?

Let me ask you a very simple question, how much is minimum wage in Ghana and how much is a plate of banku? After answering this question, you will realize that there is hunger in the land and will get to understand that Ghana is far behind. They are trying to live up to expectations(Nigeria) tell the op to go to kasoa and do video, or Makola market. Even their biggest okrika market was owned by chief arthur nzeribe. Go and do your finding.

Lol are you okay lol. How can you give us something u don't have since 1960's lol. Ur a joke
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by smart8956: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2021
silibaba:
oga I know what am saying. Many mad people in Ghana, both young and old.
Not one,not two talking about this,but why so many mad people in Ghana?
Anyways,after comparing,ask yourself in Africa which country still maintains richest in Africa? Back to back and back to back year after year with strong economy they still lead. E get why.
Last I checked in Ghana, majority of properties both hotels, private schools, business premises are owned by Nigerians. Go to UK, it's even worst,but they UK government are using us to make money.
Before I forget,if this Ghana was so pleasing,many travellers wouldn't want to return home. Go to international airport either in Lagos or Abuja,you'll be surprised. I mean surprise to see People rushing and paying flights that cost 1.7m,and they pay for 3(mother ,father and son)..to different countries in Europe,Asia and America. How many Ghanaians can afford mere local flight within their country? How many ports do they even have? Just little boarder closure, neighboring countries faulted Nigeria. Our billionaires are even trying to take more investment, companies to their countries. In Africa,there's no place like Lagos.. lols. E get why. Davido, WizKid, B-boy etc just the dash them money sef for online. Who Sabi Ghana for outside Africa? In every event occuring globally,check and read news well whether good news or bad ones,you must hear United States of America, Russia,China,UK, and one stubborn African country Nigeria. Reason is that all this countries economic are growing,and big countries must take risk to survive. Places people can enter,USA will try and risk everything,places other African countries can't enter, Nigeria will risk everything and enter. Ghana can't survive what Nigeria risk of every day. Nigeria just cover, shield them like babies. If you've travel out, Onething you notice outside is,in the midst of 2-3african brethren,one will be noisy, others will just be humble listening. E get why. In the same midst one particular name will be mentioned like 100times before end of discussion...if you check well, whether boy or girl, it's a Nigerian. The motivation is in our pockets. No matter how high is their currency, exchange in dollars, Nigerians abroad no shake! Even if exchange rate is #1000 per dollar, Nigerians will still travel,do business,and flex their babes. E get why their girls trip for Nigerians,we don't price! We Nigerians love our brothers abroad and we form clicks when we identify. The click is about making much money,that's why they hate us because our dollars account and their own no be mate. Check my signature...am a programmer!

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2021
smart8956:

Not one,not two talking about this,but why so many mad people in Ghana?
Anyways,after comparing,ask yourself in Africa which country still maintains richest in Africa? Back to back and back to back year after year with strong economy they still lead. E get why.
Last I checked in Ghana, majority of properties both hotels, private schools, business premises are owned by Nigerians. Go to UK, it's even worst,but they UK government are using us to make money.
Before I forget,if this Ghana was so pleasing,many travellers wouldn't want to return home. Go to international airport either in Lagos or Abuja,you'll be surprised. I mean surprise to see People rushing and paying flights that cost 1.7m,and they pay for 3(mother ,father and son)..to different countries in Europe,Asia and America. How many Ghanaians can afford mere local flight within their country? How many ports do they even have? Just little boarder closure, neighboring countries faulted Nigeria. Our billionaires are even trying to take more investment, companies to their countries. In Africa,there's no place like Lagos.. lols. E get why. Davido, WizKid, B-boy etc just the dash them money sef for online. Who Sabi Ghana for outside Africa? In every event occuring globally,check and read news well whether good news or bad ones,you must hear United States of America, Russia,China,UK, and one stubborn African country Nigeria. Reason is that all this countries economic are growing,and big countries must take risk to survive. Places people can enter,USA will try and risk everything,places other African countries can't enter, Nigeria will risk everything and enter. Ghana can't survive what Nigeria risk of every day. Nigeria just cover, shield them like babies. If you've travel out, Onething you notice outside is,in the midst of 2-3african brethren,one will be noisy, others will just be humble listening. E get why. In the same midst one particular name will be mentioned like 100times before end of discussion...if you check well, whether boy or girl, it's a Nigerian. The motivation is in our pockets. No matter how high is their currency, exchange in dollars, Nigerians abroad no shake! Even if exchange rate is #1000 per dollar, Nigerians will still travel,do business,and flex their babes. E get why their girls trip for Nigerians,we don't price! We Nigerians love our brothers abroad and we form clicks when we identify. The click is about making much money,that's why they hate us because our dollars account and their own no be mate. Check my signature...am a programmer!

Christ Jesus most of zoogerians are soo dumbass. Lol you invest in Ghana that's means you feed us lol. Remember ur Zoogeria is poverty capital of the world ur y'all broke lol. No one invest in broke country if u no get sense

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2021
oilmane:

Tell am make e come video d rail way line for Spintex, make e video C5 for Nungua, make he go video Nungua market area, abi na community 18? Na who never reach Ghana e go fit deceive with this lies, na public toilet and bathroom nai over 70% of Ghanaians day use, their house nor day get toilet and bathroom.
Are you talking about this same Nungua?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3XyXUw_rXU
Do the houses in this video look like your aimless rants?

Just say you are a low life who can't afford living in Ghana, so you had to go a rent some wooden shed without toilet and bath...

After all most of you Nigerians who come to Ghana are usually poor and looking for greener pasture.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Just30:
Are you talking about this same Nungua?

Just say you are a low life who can't afford living in Ghana, so you had to go a rent some wooden shed without toilet and bath...

After all most of you Nigerians who come to Ghana are usually poor and looking for greener pasture.

Thanks to yahoo yahoo they call it. Poverty in zoogeria would have something else. Y'all poor and thanks to Ghana most zoogerians can now send money home to take care of their family... Y'all should be greatful we accepted ur poor asses. Zoogerians are ungrateful people

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Thanks to yahoo yahoo they call it. Poverty in zoogeria would have something else. Y'all poor and thanks to Ghana most zoogerians can now send money home to take care of their family... Y'all should be greatful we accepted ur poor asses. Zoogerians are ungrateful people
its not easy oo

Some desperate ass niggers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just30:
its not easy oo

Some desperate ass niggers grin grin

Lol can you imagine lol. Some dumbass guy saying they're lots made people in Ghana, and that most Ghanaians are mad all over the street. He forgot in zoogeria every 30 minutes someone goes mad cuz of money rituals lol

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol can you imagine lol. Some dumbass guy saying they're lots made people in Ghana, and that most Ghanaians are mad all over the street. He forgot in zoogeria every 30 minutes someone goes mad cuz of money rituals lol

Some shitty way of thinking they have.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
9jah:
Oh yes Buhari has done soooo much for Nigeria. We need to to celebrate the greatest president ever in Nigeria. Met pure water at N5 now N20. Met bread at N250 now N750. Met fuel at N87 now N145. Soon to be N380. Met $ at N218 now almost N600. Increase electricity tariff more 4 times. Kidnapping and terrorism has been franchised under him. Made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. Made nepotism a virtue in his administration. Oh my darling APC. Thank you so much for bringing to our memory how much “Buba” has done for us. We also appreciate your highly revered sycophantic buffoonery.

Oga shift abeg. How much is a sachet of pure water in Ghana? Is it not 20p

How much is a liter of fuel in Ghana? Is it not 6.1ghc

Loaf of breads are sold as high as 9cedis

Dollar to cedis is how much?

Nigeria is far ahead of Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=Just30 post=108425142] Are you talking about this same Nungua?

Talking to you is a wasted effort as it is obvious you're brain dead otherwise you would know videos like this does not tell what's on ground, ask anyone who's been to Ghana if there's a fuel station in front of Junction Mall, it is obvious you've not been to Ghana, you're only out to pull Nigeria down. There is no filling station at junction Mall so your video does not work. I pay one thousand five hundred Ghana CEDI's (That's about one hundred and forty five thousand naira) monthly for my rent, you can sum it up to know what I pay annually for the five bedroom apartment I occupy so ask yourself if I'm a low life like you said. Nungua is in Accra the capital city of Ghana and it is a very dirty and dead beat place and your video will only work for those who's never been to Ghana. Sicko.

3 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by AlphaStyles(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP na trek u trek?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
[quote author=oilmane post=108436671][/quote] you The dumbest comment ever

Since when did videos stop telling what's on the ground.

I don't need to ask anyone anything, I live in Ghana and there is a filling station at junction mall.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Just30:
you The dumbest comment ever

Since when did videos stop telling what's on the ground.

I don't need to ask anyone anything, I live in Ghana and there is a filling station at junction mall.

Oga u b real big liar, I beg make video of the junction Mall make you show us the video, filling station inside junction mall? How? Where? U b lie Mohammed child? No need to talk to you sha, continue lying and deceiving yourself as it is obvious it is what gives you joy. Filling station for junction mall, lol, world people, una can lie sha.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
oilmane:

Oga u b real big liar, I beg make video of the junction Mall make you show us the video, filling station inside junction mall? How? Where? U b lie Mohammed child? No need to talk to you sha, continue lying and deceiving yourself as it is obvious it is what gives you joy. Filling station for junction mall, lol, world people, una can lie sha.
I've already posted a video of junction mall ... Theres a filling station opposite the mall ..

Video don't lie.... All this desperate attempt, not knowing you don't know Nungua.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by dasparrow: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2021
So I have been hearing from Nigerians here on Nairaland and off Nairaland that Ghanaians are bigots who dislike Nigerians. Is that true Nairalanders? Asking for a friend cool
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=Just30 post=108444780] I've already posted a video of junction mall ... Theres a filling station opposite the mall ..

Video don't lie.... All this desperate attempt, not knowing you don't know Nungua.

Alright Lie Mohammed of Nairaland, the truth day come out small small, it is now opposite Junction Mall, it is no more in Junction Mall, you day follow me drag for area way I day for about 3 years, you won't say there's a filling station at Junction Mall and that Nungua is a beautiful place if you've ever been there, you listened to the Lie Mohammed in that edited video and started spewing trash, oga Lie Mohammed the 2nd ask anybody way don go GH, them go tell u, nor day claim expert for something way u nor get any idea.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=oilmane post=108449868][/quote] Did you not see it opposite the mall in the video I posted?

Or your eyes are failing you ?

Does the video show a messed up place or a beautiful place?

Just imagine this nonsense from a liar .... You lied, just accept it and move on.. and for your information, you are speaking to a Ghanaian who lived in Nungua for an entire year and half.

Opposite Regional Maritime University northern Gate.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Just30:
Did you not see it opposite the mall in the video I posted?

Or your eyes are failing you ?

Does the video show a messed up place or a beautiful place?

Just imagine this nonsense from a liar .... You lied, just accept it and move on.. and for your information, you are speaking to a Ghanaian who lived in Nungua for an entire year and half.

Opposite Regional Maritime University northern Gate.

Mumu like you, you nor know when u day argue with me that it was in the mall abi? Ode like you, I never bothered to watch your fake video cause I don't need a video to tell me how Nungua is, where is the zongo in your video? Where is c5? Where is the market? Where is black mama? They're all beautiful places right? I blame you, na Nigerians way day wash their dirty linen make idiots like you from your poverty stricken country day open your gutter mouth day spew trash. Nungua fine? How your conscience day do you as you open eye day lie this kind big lie? U nor worth my time and mention, just go ahead and continue to deceive yourself and any other gullible person way believe you. Kpass, ode

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by smart8956: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

It's only poor thinking Africans who can't even afford 150k house rent in Nigeria that will travel to a deserted country like 'Ghana must go!'. E get why. Bro to be realistic,how much of Ghana do you hear abroad? Nigeria population is increasing not because of birth here but migrants from Ghana, Benin, Togo, ivory coast etc..who troop in to do jobs. Here in Abuja them full plenty.
Now,what business will you do in Ghana to excel aside selling clothes and perfume stores (boutiques) all over Ghana? When our Igbo boys came to your local district,they look and discover your men are lazy, they utilize the chance and brought in local investments and as it grows, Ghanaians eyes began to open how outsiders are coming to gain ground and they start envy. But to correct you, any Nigerians (aside business men) coming there, all have purpose, first they're to Bleep,bang your girls,then return to Naija and hustle. But you either migrate here and join us make legit cash or you continue your local rituals. Ghana JuJu na the highest in Africa. Their own is not even hidden. They have in TV, radio,and newspapers all over Streets. But Nigeria will continue to pamper Ghana as baby they because we're neighbours. Lets not drag much, mention your highest, expensive, clean and beautiful city, then we have Google right away. I'll only mention one small town in Uyo (leaving Lagos & Abuja metropolis because this ones no be Ghana mates.) we compare ok. Stop fooling yourself and come to reality. Taiwan is China neighbour,they produce memory cards and try to reach the world, making noise what they have China doesn't,but their masters China is busy competing with US, Russia,and entire euro economy,just controlling them silently without noise. That's what Nigeria is to Ghana. Tiny country with nothing claiming boss because they have few Nigerians,their heads swell,but we're here moving African economy, South Africa sef are learning. I just hope you understand. Not insult ok!
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
oilmane:

Mumu like you, you nor know when u day argue with me that it was in the mall abi? Ode like you, I never bothered to watch your fake video cause I don't need a video to tell me how Nungua is, where is the zongo in your video? Where is c5? Where is the market? Where is black mama? They're all beautiful places right? I blame you, na Nigerians way day wash their dirty linen make idiots like you from your poverty stricken country day open your gutter mouth day spew trash. Nungua fine? How your conscience day do you as you open eye day lie this kind big lie? U nor worth my time and mention, just go ahead and continue to deceive yourself and any other gullible person way believe you. Kpass, ode
Did anyone argue with you that it was in the mall or it was your stupid self that started confessing that Junction mall does not have any fuel station after watching the video and that the video was fake ? grin grin

Stupid fool is Community 5 in Nungua or it's in Tema?

The video proves that Nungua is a fine place, go and sleep you know nothing.
Foolish guy
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
nigeria dey give who light? You well so? nigeria get light? Envy you? for what? grin what has Nigeria got for Ghana to envy? is it the kidnappings? the poverty or crime? grin

[s]
silibaba:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
smart8956:

It's only poor thinking Africans who can't even afford 150k house rent in Nigeria that will travel to a deserted country like 'Ghana must go!'. E get why. Bro to be realistic,how much of Ghana do you hear abroad? Nigeria population is increasing not because of birth here but migrants from Ghana, Benin, Togo, ivory coast etc..who troop in to do jobs. Here in Abuja them full plenty.
Now,what business will you do in Ghana to excel aside selling clothes and perfume stores (boutiques) all over Ghana? When our Igbo boys came to your local district,they look and discover your men are lazy, they utilize the chance and brought in local investments and as it grows, Ghanaians eyes began to open how outsiders are coming to gain ground and they start envy. But to correct you, any Nigerians (aside business men) coming there, all have purpose, first they're to Bleep,bang your girls,then return to Naija and hustle. But you either migrate here and join us make legit cash or you continue your local rituals. Ghana JuJu na the highest in Africa. Their own is not even hidden. They have in TV, radio,and newspapers all over Streets. But Nigeria will continue to pamper Ghana as baby they because we're neighbours. Lets not drag much, mention your highest, expensive, clean and beautiful city, then we have Google right away. I'll only mention one small town in Uyo (leaving Lagos & Abuja metropolis because this ones no be Ghana mates.) we compare ok. Stop fooling yourself and come to reality. Taiwan is China neighbour,they produce memory cards and try to reach the world, making noise what they have China doesn't,but their masters China is busy competing with US, Russia,and entire euro economy,just controlling them silently without noise. That's what Nigeria is to Ghana. Tiny country with nothing claiming boss because they have few Nigerians,their heads swell,but we're here moving African economy, South Africa sef are learning. I just hope you understand. Not insult ok!

Dude u wrote plenty with full of bull sh!t... Ghanaians are not loud and always proud of themselves like u zoogerians. As at now y'all have better movie and music industry than us fact, but we Ghana open ur eyes in the movie and music industry fact. When you zoogerians was busy with blackberry phone Ghanaians was already using iPhone's and android phones we open ur eyes in phones fact. These no country in the world that u won't found a Ghanaian there but cuz y'all criminally activities u take it everywhere. Zoogerians always in news for crime. When UK block zoogeria at red zone list, the whole country was crying like UK belongs to y'all lol. Ghanaians would never and ever cry for going to UK lol. I kinda like you, you have the ball talk about money rituals lol, every an hour someone goes mad in that zoo for money rituals I see videos all the on Facebook and tiktok. Y'all our girl that should hurt me lol ur joke, see our are beautiful and I feel proud their being fvck and not into prostitution like ugly ur bitches lol.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
nigeria dey give who light? You well so? nigeria get light? Envy you? for what? grin what has Nigeria got for Ghana to envy? is it the kidnappings? the poverty or crime? grin

[s][/s]

Bro u get time give self. Them dey envy us rough. Cuz of how we've been able to transform our country and theirs looks like pig sh!t

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Just30:
Did anyone argue with you that it was in the mall or it was your stupid self that started confessing that Junction mall does not have any fuel station after watching the video and that the video was fake ? grin grin

Stupid fool is Community 5 in Nungua or it's in Tema?

The video proves that Nungua is a fine place, go and sleep you know nothing.
Foolish guy

U nor see say u b fool so? So u nor know C5 for nungua and u day show yourself, olodo, what is d road after bank road in nungua called? Ekpa, u day sight and u nor know anywhere for nungua, kpass, call anybody way u know for nungua and ask for c5, craze way day act sane. Nungwa is a slum, not just slum but a very dirty slum, u fit hug any transformer close to u.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
oilmane:

U nor see say u b fool so? So u nor know C5 for nungua and u day show yourself, olodo, what is d road after bank road in nungua called? Ekpa, u day sight and u nor know anywhere for nungua, kpass, call anybody way u know for nungua and ask for c5, craze way day act sane. Nungwa is a slum, not just slum but a very dirty slum, u fit hug any transformer close to u.

In Ghana when we say C5 or C6 etc, we are referring to the communities in Tema.

Does the video look like a slum to you, silly kid?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

[s][/s]

Quiet. Are there no crime in your Ghana?

All those sarkawa nor be crime?

How many world class personality has Ghana produced?

At the mention of that name Nigeria, every country bow including US and China confess that Nigeria is baba cool
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
silibaba:

At the mention of that name Nigeria, every country bow including US and China confess that Nigeria is baba cool

Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dumbass illiterate will always be dumbass

You have all those world class personality and zoogeria is the poverty capital of the world. Over 10 million children are not school. Y'all running away from the the world class zoogeria lol...

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Just30:

In Ghana when we say C5 or C6 etc, we are referring to the communities in Tema.

Does the video look like a slum to you, silly kid?

My broda you'll know c5 if you know Nungua, it is not in Tema, it is immediately after bank road, C5 have I believe the biggest zongo in Nungua, from all you've said it is obvious you know nothing about Nungwa, you only went online to search for video u can use to make your claim but anyone who have been to Nungua will tell you that the video does not reflect the reality on ground. The guy that represented my local government in our state house of assembly had pictures and videos of a primary school as one of his constituency achievement, the truth is that the guy did not build such a school, it is not in existence but the guy made pictures and videos of a non existing school just to claim glory. It is same with your video, it is not the true picture of Nungua, I packed out of Nungua to Spintex at the end of October and I go to Nungua at least once a week, I shall go there again today. You can continue believing it is if you so wish sha, I wish you well, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Just30: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2021
[s][kenya author=oilmane post=108481452]

My broda you'll know c5 if you know Nungua, it is not in Tema, it is immediately after bank road, C5 have I believe the biggest zongo in Nungua, from all you've said it is obvious you know nothing about Nungwa, you only went online to search for video u can use to make your claim but anyone who have been to Nungua will tell you that the video does not reflect the reality on ground. The guy that represented my local government in our state house of assembly had pictures and videos of a primary school as one of his constituency achievement, the truth is that the guy did not build such a school, it is not in existence but the guy made pictures and videos of a non existing school just to claim glory. It is same with your video, it is not the true picture of Nungua, I packed out of Nungua to Spintex at the end of October and I go to Nungua at least once a week, I shall go there again today. You can continue believing it is if you so wish sha, I wish you well, have a nice day.[/quote][/s]

I ain't got time for all this nonsense

Get to know Nungua before commenting nonsense about it
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by smart8956: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
silibaba:

I swear my guy you're truly making sense. In Africa,only one country is making waves internationally, foreign media try to dirty Nigeria in fake crimes,yet we're pushing economy globally,we have them working with President B in Whitehouse,we have them in OPEC,we have them in UN,we have them in wto,we have them in AU,and many to mention were internet can serves.
Once the name Nigeria is mentioned,it gives many of them headache,they scramble,they have sleepless nights thinking how to react. Recently, UK, Canada made reckless attempt to ban African countries due to covid,and none of these countries speak out internationally m because they don't have people representing them. But mere including Nigeria,it was a sleepless night to them, now see the results today. They're scrambling to reverse,why? We have them in Whitehouse,we have them in UN(deputy secretary),we have them everywhere. Nigeria is dirty via media,but come inside,you regret all the fake news going viral against my beloved country. The west our colleagues knows very well,but simply because we're not giving in to pressure of legalising gay, bisexual, transgender whatever, they're crazy on us. But Naija is shifting. And the Question is, which country has highest number of internet/ social media clients in Africa? Abeg, Ghana is like Taiwan to us, make them shift, we just need to keep protecting them. Imagine if Ghana was added to the list of travel ban, they'll come to ECOWAS to get appeal first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.