Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (68343 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by DSC7: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Firerising:

Ghana day very useless......na person way never go there una go day tell......in the whole Accra I double if they have more than 3 flyover.....na Ghana and ebonyi state go day compete.....

Ebonyi state is more developed than Accra....

Ghana just wan dey use Nigeria shine but we go still treat their Fucckk up....

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Elmander1983(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2021
That'll be more a nice scene... This guy is bad sha! grin
Bahamas95:
I heard Ghanaian women have big bumbum. Why didn't you snap any of them in your pictures?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by MrTee28(m): 7:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Godons1:

He is actually Igbo, I know him well. They normally disguise themselves by using other tribes identity.
Okay.
But an Igbo man choosing such name, shows that he must be fluent in Hausa
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Which currency. They just deleted 3 zeroes from their currency few years back because of high inflation and you people are calling that strong currency. All of you calling Ghananian currency strong needs to go back to your secondary school and collect your school fees balance from your Economics teacher because you really wasted part of the school fees
4 zeros bro, not 3. It was their 10,000 cedis that became today's 1 cedi. In reality 67 naira = 10,000 cedis.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Tomek09:

No mind am. Pant, bra and tight....na one month aphonja ladies dey wear am. No wonder their men dey dish dem come dey marry Igbo girls grin
Or na your Eboe women dey run after Yoruba men?

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2021
tenpipsperday:

If not for anything they have steady power supply
Steady power supply and they are complaining about dumsor?

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Horlufemi(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Newton85:
You mean their redenominated currency where four zeros were removed?

One Ghanian Cedi is still 10000 Cedis.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Ojukwubucket:

Let alone fhokin ur dirty ladies grin
Is that why your bloda Peter Okoye fought against his family over a "dirty" lady like Lola Omotayo?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Horlufemi:

I know. But face value is now 1 cedi.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Horlufemi(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2021
greggng:
The context meaning of his statement is that cedi is more valuable than naira..

1 Ghanaian Cedi is still 10,000 Cedis

The Naira's purchasing power is still higher than that if the Ghanian Cedi.

What will happen is Nigeria redenominates it's Naira and remove 4 zeros like Ghana did?

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Horlufemi(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Newton85:
I know. But face value is now 1 cedi.

You mean Ghana Cedi

Cedi and Ghana Cedi are different but same yamayama value.

1 Ghana Cedi is still 10,000 Cedis

What will happen is Nigeria redenominates it's Naira and remove 4 zeros like Ghana did?

Effective 1 July 2007, the current currency of the country, the Cedi (¢), will be redenominated to the Ghana Cedi (GH¢), such that ten thousand Cedis will be equivalent to one Ghana Cedi. The re-denomination is not expected to affect the intrinsic value of the currency - “the value will be the same”.

https://www.pwc.com/gh/en/publications/redenomination-of-the-cedi.html

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by jidxin(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2021
Horlufemi:

to understand the true value of currency dont use 2 weak currency... Now let's do it like this

1dollars to Ghanian cedis = 6,12 Ghanaian Cedi

1 dollar to 1 Naira = 409,97 Nigerian Naira

We both rely majorly on importation
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Goldentulip2: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2021
oilmane:

Beautiful in what way? D paper fine abi na value u day talk about? Tell this guy make e video Nungua, spintex or Teshie for Accra (Capital of Ghana) upload here, op u b Ghanian or what? Security wise and light Ghana is way ahead of Nigeria, that is all they can boast of nothing else. 9ja fine pass Ghana faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

TOURISM
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by jidxin(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Newton85:
4 zeros bro, not 3. It was their 10,000 cedis that became today's 1 cedi. In reality 67 naira = 10,000 cedis.
i disagree
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Horlufemi(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2021
jidxin:
to understand the true value of currency dont use 2 weak currency... Now let's do it like this

You mean if Nigeria remove 4 zeros naira will be more valuable.

You lack understanding

Effective 1 July 2007, the current currency of the country, the Cedi (¢), will be redenominated to the Ghana Cedi (GH¢), such that ten thousand Cedis will be equivalent to one Ghana Cedi. The re-denomination is not expected to affect the intrinsic value of the currency - “the value will be the same”.

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Dreytonisback(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Them they do tour ,. You they post Ghana
Abi you dey whine my nipple?
Ghana wey I fit just vex buy am

Light up my kpoli in peace
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Goldentulip2: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Some parts of Ghana is beautiful sha, the tourism Sector is better than that of Nigeria. From Personal experience

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by OwenJesse27(m): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
their currency is beautiful over Nigeria. Zombie.

Ur head nor currect ...you have low self esteem
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Goldentulip2:

TOURISM

Alright, what do they've that is better than Tinappa, the badagry slave house, Obudu cattle ranch, osun grove etc, what tourist center do they have that you want to use to compare Nigeria? Is it serenity beach or the mountains at 4X4 or what, na black mama or coco beach? we are not using what we've to the fullest does not mean that we should talk down on our nation. We are ahead of Ghana tourism wise, watch Calabar festival and name any tourism event in Ghana that can be compared to it.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2021
jidxin:
i disagree
It's your problem that you "disagree" with fact.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
Horlufemi:

You mean Ghana Cedi

Cedi and Ghana Cedi are different but same yamayama value.

1 Ghana Cedi is still 10,000 Cedis

Oga no need to argue unnecessarily jare. You're just picking an argument in an empty room. We're on the same page. Face value is different from intrinsic value. The current face value is 1 cedis but the intrinsic value is 10,000 old cedis.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Goldentulip2: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2021
oilmane:

Alright, what do they've that is better than Tinappa, the badagry slave house, Obudu cattle ranch, osun grove etc, what tourist center do they have that you want to use to compare Nigeria? Is it serenity beach or the mountains at 4X4 or what, na black mama or coco beach? we are not using what we've to the fullest does not mean that we should talk down on our nation. We are ahead of Ghana tourism wise, watch Calabar festival and name any tourism event in Ghana that can be compared to it.
Have u toured or lived in Ghana before? Have u been or heard about CapeCoast in Ghana or Elmina Castle used by whites during Slave trade era? Chale even the security to access or chill in these places is the point no wonder my British friend told me she was advised to go to Ghana instead of Nigeria based on RATING. Have u seen pictures or videos of the landscape at Takoradi or Aqua Safari. Hmmm Chale

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2021
The most beautiful city in West Africa is Abidjan. Accra, Lagos and our beautiful Abuja are like Ajegunle to this most beautiful city in West Africa, located in Ivory Coast.

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 9:18am On Dec 11, 2021
jidxin:

Na bro, that 6 cedis to a dollar is actually 60, 000 cedi to a dollar in reality. The cedi was redenominated in 2007 when 4 zeros were removed. 1 cedi is actually 10,000 cedis in reality.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2021
oilmane:

I think the point is that the Ghanaians are cashing out with their tourism, unlike Nigeria.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Ilaumoh(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2021
mainkendo:
Look more like uyo to me
Exactly Akwa ibom
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Gerrard59(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2021
SonofGod231:

Bro forget stories,naija girls fine and sweet pass any other African chicx especially those our ajebutter dem.
Even in Ghana if you see naija babe you go know coz Ghanaian babes might have the most perfect round ass and shape but com see face(horror).
A fine naija babe dey always com with complete full package ohh wey be say everybody must off...All the beauty pageants we attended then in Ghana na the naija girls dey win them ohh while the Ghanaians come runners up(I remember "miss wooden"and "miss Legon" and we easily fvck madness comot for those ghana girls head while our own naija babes go dey play hard.
Besides their full thighs,ass'es and breast, Ghanaian girls no follow ohh.
Before you go actually find better fair Ashanti babe with prefect face you go don search tire.
You can only get one iyvonne Nelson amongst a million Ghanaian babes ohh.
Me and My guys run down the full Jubilee girls(Legon) and Afrika (Knust),Las Las na naija girls win am ohh. I know what I mean, I'm speaking only based on physique, sophistication and charisma ohh.

Interesting analysis. wink
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tomek09(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Newton85:
Or na your Eboe women dey run after Yoruba men?
Lol...so who ur ladies dey run after?? None. Neither Yoruba nor Igbo men want them. Kikikikikkikiki grin
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tomek09(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Ojukwubucket:
cheesy
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Tomek09:

Lol...so who ur ladies dey run after?? None. Neither Yoruba nor Igbo men want them. Kikikikikkikiki grin
Everyone knows Yoruba women don't run after men like Eboe women though. Lol, do you know how many Edo men have married Yoruba women? I mean, your own Eboe brother Peter Okoye fought his mother and brothers over a Yoruba woman's kpekus. Why?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Swanzi(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2021
silibaba:
Ghana is better than Nigeria just in the area of security, nothing more.

Haha keep deceiving urself do u have better power generation than Ghana …. Besides what’s money without the peaceful atmosphere to enjoy it…. Ask wizkid n burna boy why they frequent Ghana

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Slums From World Major Cities That Shows All That Glitters Is Not Gold (PHOTOS) / SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Heavy Flooding In Marina Lagos Drowns Cars (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.