Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (68268 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by dazzlingd(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nothing special

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by helinues: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Emzed04:

Guy wetin you come do for spintex?

I have lived there.. have so many friends over there
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Iliveforever(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
iyapont:
and who told you nigerians are not in that countries?

That’s not the question I asked you
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Oloruntade4(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
travelwaka:
Ghana is one of our closest neighbours. We share so many things in common. It is also an English speaking country. Though the capital is pretty small but organised. I love the serenity in this country. People seems to be generally nice.

Enjoy the views and don't forget to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0n29pNd-E

Beautiful
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Levinas: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
'Ghana girl say she wan marry me oo. I hope say she sabi cook wanke' wink
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by iyapont: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Iliveforever:

That’s not the question I asked you
I have answered you
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Kriss216: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

Na Circle the first set of Naija Olosho started in Ghana. I have forgotten the name if that popular club opposite Ghana Commercial Bank
9ja girls dominated the Olosho business in Ghana. I always avoid them like plaque . Daughters of Eve!

7 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by MufasaLion: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
Godons1:

EMEKA, go back to that School wey you finish from, make them refund all the School fees wey you pay. grin grin grin grin

He never attended any.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by helinues: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:

9ja girls dominated the Olosho business in Ghana. I always avoid them like plaque . Daughters of Eve!

The last time I left Ghana the girls are now majorly around Nungua-Techie axis as accommodation is cheaper there.

Na Benin girls dominated that area

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Iliveforever(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
D
iyapont:
I have answered you

Either was I expecting a reasonable approach from you

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by WIZGUY69(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
There's nothing beautiful about Accra. You will have to refund my data because you wey be YouTuber sef na nonsense you post.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by lkillbrokehoes: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ghana make sense Sha, you will enjoy there alot if you have money.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Blastedholligan: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
I've had beautiful things about Ghana and I would love visit day. Kudos to the Govt for doing good job.

By the way, who else enjoys Oraimo earbuds? The makers are so attention to detail that when you use it you'll feel lost in sounds grin

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Daddyjesus: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
IKOM IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THIS
OP TAKE TIME.

6 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Christian07(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:
I have missed Accra. Should be around next year Feb. I have missed my Charlie friends

From OSU to Tema, Labadi, Spintex, to Sowutuom. Chai, Ghana life.

oh Charlie you sabi circle, trade fair , 37 and burma camp
2015 to 2018 be Gh dey hot den

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by LILTJAY1: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:

mostly igbo girls

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by helinues: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Christian07:

oh Charlie you sabi circle, trade fair , 37 and burma camp

The trade fair dey around Labadi side now. There is now one private university around there.

37 na military hospital now. Chai, I can't forget, I rammed into one guy with a car, had to take the guy to the hospital for treatment. Luckily for me, the guy was also a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by LILTJAY1: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Blastedholligan:
I've had beautiful things about Ghana and I would love visit day. Kudos to the Govt for doing good job.

By the way, who else enjoys Oraimo earbuds? The makers are so attention to detail that when you use it you'll feel lost in sounds grin
how much?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Swanzi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
silibaba:
Only 6th avenue festac, fine pass the whole of Ghana.

Yes but do u have genuine peace

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Lionnation: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Go to abuja make a video then come back and conpare

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Swanzi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
iyapont:
I don't know y nigerians hype ghana...what's beautiful about this place now

Maybe the simplicity serenity n peace something which abounds in Ghana
Sabi…

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by abobote: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just one area, development didn't go round in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by BabaO2: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
travelwaka:
Ghana is one of our closest neighbours. We share so many things in common. It is also an English speaking country. Though the capital is pretty small but organised. I love the serenity in this country. People seems to be generally nice.

Are u a rookie traveller? Nothing special in what u posted here, the only noticeable thing here is that there is no much both vehicle and human high traffics. It depends on how you are looking at it, ajose adeogun, adeola odeku, bar beach, Awolowo road both ikoyi and ikeja are more beautiful than this your celebrated ghana

8 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Christian07(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
helinues:

The trade fair dey around Labadi side now. There is now one private university around there.

37 na military hospital now. Chai, I can't forget, I rammed into one guy with a car, had to take the guy to the hospital for treatment. Luckily for me, the guy was also a Nigerian

Gh sweet oo buhari don scatter everything Nigerians no too dey der again especially students d place don hard and isolated
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Newton85: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=greggng post=108388194][/quote] Same Ghanaian Cedi that's a redenominated currency abi another Cedi?

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Andrea781: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
travelwaka:

This is how a city is supposed to look like not Abuja literred with Taxis at every junction.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by MrTee28(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Godons1:

EMEKA, go back to that School wey you finish from, make them refund all the School fees wey you pay. grin grin grin grin
The person you quoted isn't Igbo.
His username is actually in Hausa which means the grandson to the custodian of Bauchi. Is it because of the Chi you saw in the name. Try not to be tribalistic.

4 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Buccalcavity2: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tomek09:

If this is actually Capital of Ghana, then Ghanaians have a very long way to go. Abuja, Lagos, PH and Enugu beat Accra individually.
Ghana is not as wealthy nor as beautiful as Nigeria. However, there's something you can't take away from them. Once you enter the country, you can tell that this is a serious country in terms of plan, obedience to the rule of law and commitment of citizens to their shared value despite their differences. I prefer my Naija though, but I can imagine what Ghana will Turn if they have the kind of resources Naija has.
Plus dem dey always beef naija (infact all west African countries)

10 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by helinues: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Christian07:

Gh sweet oo buhari don scatter everything Nigerians no too dey der again especially students d place don hard and isolated

9ja students plenty for Ghana even before Buhari self. Up till secondary school.

Ghana life sweet true but it goes with money.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kriss216:

I saw one of my village sisters doing Olosho at Spintex 2017. I called her surname, she pick race like Chioma Ajunwa.

Haha, which side for Spintex?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by BABANGBALI: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ghana girls sabi fok well well, their ringtones dey loud and sweet pass Nigerian girls own

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.