Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra (68269 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2021
RUBBISH
[s]
silibaba:

Quiet. Are there no crime in your Ghana?

All those sarkawa nor be crime?

How many world class personality has Ghana produced?

At the mention of that name Nigeria, every country bow including US and China confess that Nigeria is baba cool
[/s]
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
smart8956:

I swear my guy you're truly making sense. In Africa,only one country is making waves internationally, foreign media try to dirty Nigeria in fake crimes,yet we're pushing economy globally,we have them working with President B in Whitehouse,we have them in OPEC,we have them in UN,we have them in wto,we have them in AU,and many to mention were internet can serves.
Once the name Nigeria is mentioned,it gives many of them headache,they scramble,they have sleepless nights thinking how to react. Recently, UK, Canada made reckless attempt to ban African countries due to covid,and none of these countries speak out internationally m because they don't have people representing them. But mere including Nigeria,it was a sleepless night to them, now see the results today. They're scrambling to reverse,why? We have them in Whitehouse,we have them in UN(deputy secretary),we have them everywhere. Nigeria is dirty via media,but come inside,you regret all the fake news going viral against my beloved country. The west our colleagues knows very well,but simply because we're not giving in to pressure of legalising gay, bisexual, transgender whatever, they're crazy on us. But Naija is shifting. And the Question is, which country has highest number of internet/ social media clients in Africa? Abeg, Ghana is like Taiwan to us, make them shift, we just need to keep protecting them. Imagine if Ghana was added to the list of travel ban, they'll come to ECOWAS to get appeal first.
[/s]
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dumbass illiterate will always be dumbass

You have all those world class personality and zoogeria is the poverty capital of the world. Over 10 million children are not school. Y'all running away from the the world class zoogeria lol...
how many kids are in school in Ghana?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2021
silibaba:

Look at this dumbass question lol. Don't you have Google lol
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Look at this dumbass question lol. Don't you have Google lol
is okay I won't reply Nigeria vs Ghana issues anymore okay. You talk like say you know Ghana. This is my 15years in Ghana, going and returning.

If I reply again on this trend, make I bend
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
15 million nigerians children are pout of school. they are being groomed to be the future boko haram, pr0stitutes, armed robbers, ritualists grin

[s]
silibaba:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Wizzzzmike: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
silibaba:
is okay I won't reply Nigeria vs Ghana issues anymore okay. You talk like say you know Ghana. This is my 15years in Ghana, going and returning.

If I reply again on this trend, make I bend

Lol ur running away lol. Why are you coming to Ghana I thought it country is soo rich and you are living large? Ghana feeds you and ur entire family, later dumbass illiterate like you would be saying sh!t about Ghana. You see ur stupidity lol. Stay in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Mihaug(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please who knows how much they are selling cedi in lagos?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by zinaunreal(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
jidxin:
to understand the true value of currency dont use 2 weak currency... Now let's do it like this

1dollars to Ghanian cedis = 6,12 Ghanaian Cedi

1 dollar to 1 Naira = 409,97 Nigerian Naira

We both rely majorly on importation

Wait are you trying to say our currency is still more valueable than theirs
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tennessee85: 5:47am On Jan 10, 2022
rampantlover:

My village has stable electricity than the whole of Nigeria.
Yet dumsor destroyed the appliances of the Ashanti king? The irony.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tennessee85: 5:58am On Jan 10, 2022
Wizzzzmike:

Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dumbass illiterate will always be dumbass

You have all those world class personality and zoogeria is the poverty capital of the world. Over 10 million children are not school. Y'all running away from the the world class zoogeria lol...
Do you know that Nigeria has the largest population of Ghanaians outside of Ghana? Why is that?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tennessee85: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2022
oilmane:

My broda you'll know c5 if you know Nungua, it is not in Tema, it is immediately after bank road, C5 have I believe the biggest zongo in Nungua, from all you've said it is obvious you know nothing about Nungwa, you only went online to search for video u can use to make your claim but anyone who have been to Nungua will tell you that the video does not reflect the reality on ground. The guy that represented my local government in our state house of assembly had pictures and videos of a primary school as one of his constituency achievement, the truth is that the guy did not build such a school, it is not in existence but the guy made pictures and videos of a non existing school just to claim glory. It is same with your video, it is not the true picture of Nungua, I packed out of Nungua to Spintex at the end of October and I go to Nungua at least once a week, I shall go there again today. You can continue believing it is if you so wish sha, I wish you well, have a nice day.
Bro, are you saying all the great things we hear about Ghana is just hype? Ghana is not as good as what we're told on social media?
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Bro, are you saying all the great things we hear about Ghana is just hype? Ghana is not as good as what we're told on social media?

Ghana is good when it comes to electricity, security is good depending on where you live and that is all, most Ghanian dislike Nigerians with passion.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tennessee85: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
oilmane:

Ghana is good when it comes to electricity, security is good depending on where you live and that is all, most Ghanian dislike Nigerians with passion.
Of course I know. But what about their cost of living? I heard things are very expensive there.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by GeneralDae: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
oilmane:

Is electricity constant everywhere? Because I still see few interviews of visitors (once in a while) who complain about electricity. So I'm confused. Almost everyone says there is constant electricity everywhere but some say they need to improve on electricity.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Of course I know. But what about their cost of living? I heard things are very expensive there.

Super expensive, accommodation is extremely on the high side same as food stuff and other necessities
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tennessee85: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
oilmane:

Super expensive, accommodation is extremely on the high side same as food stuff and other necessities
Thanks for this information bro. So, why do Nigerians love hyping such country? I'm not eveb saying Nigeria is "good" but why hype such a country that has such a ridiculously high cost of living with poor minimum wage. Is it because of the light or these so-called peace there?

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

Is electricity constant everywhere? Because I still see few interviews of visitors (once in a while) who complain about electricity. So I'm confused. Almost everyone says there is constant electricity everywhere but some say they need to improve on electricity.

When compared to Nigeria it is a thousand times better, they inform the public via the electronic media before they switch off the light, is when they want to do maintenance. They go for 3-4 without light going off so to me it is very good
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by oilmane(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tennessee85:
Thanks for this information bro. So, why do Nigerians love hyping such country? I'm not eveb saying Nigeria is "good" but why hype such a country that has such a ridiculously high cost of living with poor minimum wage. Is it because of the light or these so-called peace there?

My bro you know how it is with our people, nothing is ever good with Nigeria, it is this mentality of portraying Nigeria bad that is giving this small nations the guts to mess with us, imagine Ghana police asking if they treat Nigerians worse than our police? That they see it all on social media.

1 Like

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by Tennessee85: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
oilmane:

My bro you know how it is with our people, nothing is ever good with Nigeria, it is this mentality of portraying Nigeria bad that is giving this small nations the guts to mess with us, imagine Ghana police asking if they treat Nigerians worse than our police? That they see it all on social media.
You're right bro. I mean, Nigeria is not where it should be at all, but it shouldn't be to the extent of comparing these small countries with GDP that's smaller than Lagos GDP to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by GeneralDae: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
oilmane:

When compared to Nigeria it is a thousand times better, they inform the public via the electronic media before they switch off the light, is when they want to do maintenance. They go for 3-4 without light going off so to me it is very good
Wow I think Nigeria just need massive investment in Solar Panels where it becomes affordable and in excess.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
In Ghana, education is free from primary to university. On top of that, students are fed and clothed by the Ghana government. They even get free books. grin

Are yiu aware 15 million nigerian children are out of school, according to UNICEF, and roaming the streets? cool

silibaba:
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bros, you nigerians need to quit these stvpid GDP talk. grin Ghana’s GDP may be $1 and Nigeria’s GDP could be one trillion dollars, but Ghana is a far better country than the zoo called Nigeria grin
Ghana has a higher per capita GDP than Nigeria grin
What is life expectancy in Ghana and Nigeria?
Ghana with its so-called $1 GDP attracts more foreign direct investment than Nigeria grin
Ghana provides free education, books and even food for its school children, while 15 million Nigerian children are out of school grin
Ghana has been adjudged the most peaceful country in west Africa, while nigeria is certified zoo angry grin
How many hours of electricity do you get in that zoo, compared with Ghana? grin

You Nigerians should accept that your country is phucked, so yiu can start rebuilding. How can you rebuild when you don’t accept that your country is a shambolic shiithole? grin

Tennessee85:
You're right bro. I mean, Nigeria is not where it should be at all, but it shouldn't be to the extent of comparing these small countries with GDP that's smaller than Lagos GDP to Nigeria.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Super expensive? So why are you still in Ghana? cool

If the cost of living in Ghana is super expensive, as you claimed, why are more and morenigerian# coming to Ghana every day? And why are Nigerians already living in Ghana not returning to Nigeria? grin

oilmane:

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ghana doesn’t even need hyping. The country is blessed and doing great, walahi.

iyapont:
I don't know y nigerians hype ghana...what's beautiful about this place now
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes, electricity is constant everywhere in Ghana. Occasionally power goes off and then promptly restored, unless there is a major problem.

Ghana currently has enough generation capacity to provide stable and regular electricity. There is enough gas from local sources, in addition to hydro power. So Ghana is in a good space in terms of electricity.

GeneralDae:

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ghanaians dislike Nigerians with a passion? grin and yet more than 7million Nigerians live in Ghana, and more are arriving every day?

By the way, do Nigerians like Ghanaians? grin I once lived in Nigeria and know how Nigerians “love” Ghanaians. grin Fuckeduppedness

oilmane:

Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by GeneralDae: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
In Ghana, education is free from primary to university. On top of that, students are fed and clothed by the Ghana government. They even get free books. grin

Are yiu aware 15 million nigerian children are out of school, according to UNICEF, and roaming the streets? cool

Education is also free in Nigeria in Government schools as far as I know. My sister went to free Government school and I know many also who did and this has been on for decades, so I don't know why 15 million children would be out of school.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
It’s not true. I know some Nigerians in public schools in Nigeria who pay fees.

In any case, Ghana also provides free food, free uniforms, free books

GeneralDae:

Education is also free in Nigeria in Government schools as far as I know. Probably some children in some parts of Northern Nigeria decided to be out of school for whatever reason.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by GeneralDae: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
It’s not true. I know some Nigerians in public schools in Nigeria who pay fees.

In any case, Ghana also provides free food, free uniforms, free books

Nigerian Government also provide all these things. Buhari's Government even started feeding the children as well (don't know if they've stopped because they were criticized for it). If you don't believe me, search it out yourself.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by silibaba: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

lies lies lies.

Ghana government schools are not free. Just that they pay school fees per day instead of per term.
Re: Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra by PetroDolla2020: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
RUBBISH TALK cool "They pay fees per day instead of per term". where did you get that nonsense from?

You are not aware of the free SHS policy of the current government? in addition to not paying fees, students enjoy free food, free uniforms and free books grin

someone posted dormitories of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I couldn't eat for days grin

I don't know why nigerians don't want to accept their current realities grin

You like telling yourself lies, as if that will somehow change the terrible state of affairs grin

[s]
silibaba:
lies lies lies.

Ghana government schools are not free. Just that they pay school fees per day instead of per term.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos / Benin Stowaway Boy: Plane's Engine Still Echoes In My Ears / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.