Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Can't Get Over Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Get Over Her (3066 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Get Over Her by anthonyuncle(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2021
you be mumu,
go for deliverance
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2021
anthonyuncle:
you be mumu,
go for deliverance
Chai
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2021
Man,you still got your diligence eh?
Then represent your diligence and fucking move on with your life. Ain’t you got better things to do with your thinking rather than a cheap broke ass lady who’s tryna leech you? Fucking geezer

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over Her by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
bro,, WhatsApp me on 09074635796,, let me talk sence to you because right now you need personal cancellingi ave seen most of your situation,, be sure to be free from it,, am number one before i swallow one tablet,, now all my ex are noww begging to come back,, me just dey use dem play ludo game
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
olufunmi01:

I'm using Opera so I might not be able to send my admission letter

Login with chrome and post the admission letter here, because this your story needs proof.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chaiiiiiiii. If you were my sibling or my family member even my uncle. I for don arrange people make them beat you well well.

Just know that you would always find sb out there who is better than her. But meanwhile, try and channel that energy into sth that can bring so much money. You would forget her eventually.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ixua:

Login with chrome and post the admission letter here, because this your story needs proof.
This is the admission letter

Re: Can't Get Over Her by Aiel123: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
olufunmi01:

Exactly what my uncle has told me.....I have committed my whole life to this girl......I love her so much......she complained of a single room apartment......I went ahead to secure room and parlour self contain......I did all I could..,.I'm losing my mind pls
Love is magical, unconditional, unpredictable and so beautiful. First you get intoxicated,then addicted, like a sickness get complicated with the magic of love. Love is a burning fire that ravages the fortified heart never the brain.
Bro, don't lose your mind over a girl.

1 Like

Re: Can't Get Over Her by Aiel123: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Preshieben:
grin

God abeg,when person pikin go follow love me like this? undecided
U ready make I be the person pikin?.see na joke I dey oo unless you have a thing for u18
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ixua:
Chaiiiiiiii. If you were my sibling or my family member even my uncle. I for don arrange people make them beat you well well.

Just know that you would always find sb out there who is better than her. But meanwhile, try and channel that energy into sth that can bring so much money. You would forget her eventually.
Hope y'all can see my admission letter....for those of you doubting me
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Anikay: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Let go of her.
If she is really yours, she will come back to you.
Meanwhile, concentrate on how to make it. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sold N47m Worth Of Lands So You Could Study Abroad” – Nigerian Man Laments / Married And Still Searching / Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.