Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Does Body Count Actually Count? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Body Count Actually Count? (26026 Views)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Does Body-count Matters ?? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Dagger111(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's your business with my body count?

My body, my business.

Won ti doo eleyi paa. Obo ti fee.

4 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Femeto: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
binarymachine:
So, the boat was overturned in middle of the sea and right now, the authorities are recovering the bodies of most of the passengers that were onboard. As it is the body count is very large and it seems not a single soul survived…. Hey there, sorry to take you in that cruise. We are not talking about dead bodies or any corpse here. Though, this can still be some kind of casualty and death if we really want to look at it.

The number of men or women that a person has had sexual contact, I mean sex, with is what my concern is here. This is the body count that i want us to assess if it does really count.

It is a free world. Once most of us attained adulthood and the accompanying freedom that comes with it, we flew off to the ends of the earth, exploring, expediting and having fun. I mean all kinds of fun, sexual one most especially. So, as natural as it may seem, does it really matter if we decide to have a long list of sexual partners? Is there anything inherently wrong with being liberal with our bodies and doing something very “natural”?

Sorry, if you expected a direct response from me cause on this one, I would remain on the sidelines. However, I know of a significant number of persons in the school of thought that what ever we do with our bodies remain a simple exercise. It cannot really touch us. It is a harmless expression and outflow of hormones and emotions which just goes with the moment. So, there is really nothing much attached and it is no big deal.

Another group attach prestige to it. They give some form of grading. “More is always better”, the economists say. So, the higher your body count, the more prestige, the more bragging rights, the more measure of fun, the more experienced, the more fully one has lived… So, so and so.

Still, for a particular class, chastity, integrity, ethics, excellence and the likes, has huge meaning for them. The high numbers seem like looseness, lack of control, lack of worth and a serious depreciation in value. The retribution and hard, negative feelings that are mostimes associated with sexual entanglements, is a big scare for this group. Accordingly, body count is a big thing for these as they try earnestly to avoid the numbers.

There are truly some concepts that fall under the umbrella of subjectivity, as such, some definite conclusions may be difficult to draw on these. Almost everyone have diverse opinion which they are totally entitled to. However, figures and evidences do no lie. Taking these as measuring tools, we can all agree that the higher the number the higher the risks involved. Granted, there are some obvious attractions in this. There are those enticing stuffs that draw so many in. Still, there are abounding instances where great pains, sorrows and suffering have been self-inflicted because of body count.

Thus, whether there is any form of achievement or prestige attached to getting down with a lot of people, I am really ignorant about such. From experience, the high numbers have not really turn out well for many. Maybe in the near future, a section of our resume’ will be adjusted to accommodate such, but at the moment, in all societies, in all human communities, high body count has been more in the negative than otherwise. I will leave it here for our sense of rationality to guide us in hitting high numbers or keeping it as low as possible. See you on my next Article on this, for now, Stay safe mate!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/15/does-body-count-actually-count/
Does Millage count?
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by bonetalk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Favfables1:
Honestly to me o...
Body count counts o...
I can't imagine being with an individual that has had so many sexual partners in times past, nahhhhhhh...

I know they're other people out there who don't mind and I respect their decision, buh for me, it's something I take into serious consideration before choosing a spouse...
How will you know before relationship with her, if you ask her and she lie to you nko....
And what if you later know after you guys have really gone deep into each other... What will you then do?
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Femeto: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dagger111:

Won ti doo eleyi paa. Obo ti fee.
grin grin grin
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Some pkekus are created to last .while some are Chiness made .

Small thing you go dey hear….., kpa pkokq phokqaa pkaaaaaaa

Aswear u no well at all grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Realstick94162: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
The site is doing well

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by GhostWisperer: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
topeka:
in spirituality yes it does
physically, emotionally and psychologically.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Dshocker(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
Hahahaha Nigerian girl know this and know it well Nigerian men don't like the truth grin cheesy cheesy

So if he asks for your body count and it is 100, just divide it by 50 grin grin grin
Or even 100 sef tongue tongue tongue

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin tongue tongue

Hayee go celebrate your birthday first
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Hayee(f): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dshocker:

who said today is my birthday sad
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Dagger111(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
xtervaganza:
you will think body countries not matter until to ba do OBO to fe bi weyrey

Autocorrection bad oo
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Baeton: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including your mother and your grand nana since you don't have regards for women
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Hayee(f): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dshocker:

wrong birthday cheesy cheesy : Don't
I had to go and correct it asap grin grin
Thanks for the reminder though wink wink grin
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
No it doesn’t count because you can never find out..
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by juniior(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
I can't marry a woman with even 1 body count. I don't want to ever be in a position where I'll one day run into some dude that smashed my wife. He'll look at her like......I've been in there, and probably smirk at me. cheesy cheesy grin Never gonna happen. And Of course, I can't ask of something I'm not ready to give. I'd be a Hypocrite.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Basiljoe: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Vetting a woman’s sexual past is not just your prerogative, but an absolute imperative to the health of any future relationship you hope to have with her. When you consider the significant risks you are essentially setting yourself up for, risks no woman can ever acknowledge, empathize with or appreciate, the single most important thing you can do is vet her according to that woman’s sexual past.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Basiljoe: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
What's your business with my body count?

My body, my business.
Na so olosho take start.

8 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by seyz91(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Confirm!
Valevilla:
From my own pov the higher the numbers the less value attached

4 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by seyz91(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
cheesy
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
JooEeL:

Just 8??

And the sumtotal of the times their p*ssy has been pounded is well over a thousand times.

We dey suffer o bro. Helllpppp!! grin
grin that 8 is just the benchmark

Some over 15...talking of how many times pounded if u reason there u no go marry again....

10 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by CUMIN: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
JooEeL:

She won't let you know. Think of the number of quickies, one-night-stands, neighbour lashes she would have received. Would she open her mouth to say it?

Likely not.

When I dey do Uber I don lash one girl for the back of the car.

After the encounter we didn't exchange contact.

7 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Risingblue008(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
I beg
Na money count
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Raychee(f): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Probably for some people and probably not for others.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
Hahahaha Nigerian girl know this and know it well Nigerian men don't like the truth grin cheesy cheesy

So if he asks for your body count and it is 100, just divide it by 50 grin grin grin
Or even 100 sef tongue tongue tongue

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin tongue tongue

If u want a man to value u. Deal with him.

I mean ensure he spends enough b4 hitting.

After first hit.

If he asks for another decline. Bill him until he is so invested he won't want to loose his investment.

That's how ugly girls get themselves husbands.

The man must have invested nd felt he hasn't gotten his money's worth from the couchie b4 u know it. He is hooked for life.

As a guy. There are ways to get a lady hooked too. Remember he ultimate investment is her body. If u get it without spending. She is hooked. Nd remember to also act as if she doesn't exist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Basiljoe:

Na so olosho take start.

2 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
It doesn't count if she is disease free. Other men chooking their rotten preek inside her is not my fear it is disease I fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Myer:

Personally this is a question I will never ask my wife-to-be. And I hope she never brings it up.
There's something called TMI for a reason.

Not all guys can handle that.

You have sense.

Never ask. Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by DEMZEE(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
bonetalk:

How will you know before relationship with her, if you ask her and she lie to you nko....
And what if you later know after you guys have really gone deep into each other... What will you then do?

Dump the bitch obviously
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by slim147(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
2 body counts and one million body counts na he same . Find yourself a virgin . I don talk my own finish

4 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by brandsoncharlie: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hayee:
you created me abi cheesy grin grin
Be there deceiving yourself, except that man brain has stop working.

4 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by DEMZEE(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Senomi:
There are no longer virgins in nigeria, the sooner men realize it the better for them anything u see manage am like that

There are still virgins in Nigeria

Dont rationalize your reason to wife up a hoe grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by JooEeL(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
CUMIN:

When I dey do Uber I don lash one girl for the back of the car.

After the encounter we didn't exchange contact.

Jesu shocked
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by JooEeL(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin that 8 is just the benchmark

Some over 15...talking of how many times pounded if u reason there u no go marry again....

Broda, this life unfair o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / My Pre - Wedding Pictures / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.