Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Does Body Count Actually Count? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Body Count Actually Count? (26028 Views)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Does Body-count Matters ?? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Pataricatering(f): 1:10am On Dec 13, 2021
larryking540:
if a woman judge a man how his future is going to be ..

then a woman will have to be judged by her past life ,that's nature ,it's not something made up ...the future of a woman doesn't really matter much to a man ,only her past Life
That's why most of you are useless husbands. The future of your wives is never important to you . Women have to be careful so they they don't allow themselves to be destroyed by u people.

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Pataricatering(f): 1:15am On Dec 13, 2021
HenryDion:

You can lie about your body count, but your body and attitude will never lie tongue
lol - if women can manage men's attitude and bodies with all the hoeing you people put ur penis thru - then you can manage us too , dear.

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Pataricatering(f): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Demigod22:
Most ladies lie about their body count. A lady told me she was a virgin and when we had sex, she was nothing near virginity, she was even asking for more and she is not tight. When I visited her last time, she was telling me that her neighbors still believe that she is a virgin. I was just looking at her like Okorocha looking at Uzodinma.

It is a free world, that I know, but having multiple sex partners and having countless sex is a pure at of wickedness. How can one innocent man huge money for pride price when these boys have eaten the cookies for free?
how many unfortunate girls have eaten your sausage? But ur here yapping trash . hypocrite !

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Pataricatering(f): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2021
HenryDion:

Your flappy breast and disorganized vjay will tell the story tongue
you too are abusing someone with ur two inch penis

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Vidor(m): 1:21am On Dec 13, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Pray against illiter@cy hovering around you.
Also pray for wisdom to read and understand

What brought about Nigerian girls been useless in this topic?
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by IamRandy: 1:45am On Dec 13, 2021
mosdii:

Lmao
Hahaha
ROTFL
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by movid(m): 5:27am On Dec 13, 2021
It counts for women, there should be dignity with your body

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by BigBashiru: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Come to think of it...I pity many guys today because the lady they are marrying have slept with Atleast 8 different guys

Kai

Our mothers those days last last 1 or 2

I often wonder what they are rejoicing about on their wedding day lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by BigBashiru: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol - if women can manage men's attitude and bodies with all the hoeing you people put ur penis thru - then you can manage us too , dear.

No we cannot... once hoes are caught, they must be expelledd.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by BigBashiru: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2021
JooEeL:

That's the painful part. When trying to walk with pride with your fiance or newly wed wife, that thought that she has a few friends on her contact list that lashed without restrain when she was younger will make you shudder.

You can't rave so much about your babe because there are some unseen guys in the background ready to laugh at your stupidity. It's painful o. That feeling of paranoia and second-guessing.

And the funny thing is, una 2 go dey see the names on that contact list. You'll just never know.

high body count is tied to:
1. a woman living alone
2. increased age... a 28yr old woman all things being equal is more likely to have a high body count than a 22 yr old.
3. even plenty 22 yr olds have high body count.

This is why i insist a woman must make financial contributions wen she marries - otherwise you are paying for and taking care of old newspaper other men had for free without footing her expenses/marriage.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Demigod22: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Pataricatering:
how many unfortunate girls have eaten your sausage? But ur here yapping trash . hypocrite !

LoL, I don't like sex, I have other ways of enjoying myself.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Basiljoe: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=108438506][/quote]
Dumbass.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Basiljoe: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Dumbass. No be your role model you post so, promiscuous, lazy, dirty, bad women.

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Ojb194616: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

I often wonder what they are rejoicing about on their wedding day lol

Like, I actually asked my girl same question...what should I dance for on our wedding day.

Money u no get...

What if ur ex they here just they pity me..or laugh me.

I say no to dancing on wedding days....na walk I go just walk.

6 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by BigBashiru: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Ojb194616:

Like, I actually asked my girl same question...what should I dance for on our wedding day.

Money u no get...

What if ur ex they here just they pity me..or laugh me.

I say no to dancing on wedding days....na walk I go just walk.

lots of people just don't think with their heads.... if they did Nigeria would be a better place!
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Nipplegodfather: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless..
.All Of Them
Mosdii where went thee ma nigga?

2 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by REALretep(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Myer:

Personally this is a question I will never ask my wife-to-be. And I hope she never brings it up.
There's something called TMI for a reason.

Not all guys can handle that.
Premium tears loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by JooEeL(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2021
BigBashiru:

high body count is tied to:
1. a woman living alone
2. increased age... a 28yr old woman all things being equal is more likely to have a high body count than a 22 yr old.
3. even plenty 22 yr olds have high body count.

This is why i insist a woman must make financial contributions wen she marries - otherwise you are paying for and taking care of old newspaper other men had for free without footing her expenses/marriage.

I wish I could like ur comment twice.

2 Likes

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Nezero(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Demigod22:
Most ladies lie about their body count. A lady told me she was a virgin and when we had sex, she was nothing near virginity, she was even asking for more and she is not tight. When I visited her last time, she was telling me that her neighbors still believe that she is a virgin. I was just looking at her like Okorocha looking at Uzodinma.

It is a free world, that I know, but having multiple sex partners and having countless sex is a pure at of wickedness. How can one innocent man huge money for pride price when these boys have eaten the cookies for free?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by remitarich(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2021
what's going on on that picture?
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by saasala(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2021
GhostWisperer:
most ignorant and misleading statement of the decade.

How old are you?

Your answer will determine my response.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by GhostWisperer: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
saasala:

How old are you?

Your answer will determine my response.
time spent on the earth doesn't mean you grow in mind.

You're a mental toddler!
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by mosdii(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Nipplegodfather:

Mosdii where went thee ma nigga?

Just got released from nairaland prison.

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
GhostWisperer:
kid, body count isn't just a physical thing. It's emotional and psychological. A lady with a high body count is damaged emotionally and physically. Besides you can't claim to have the biggest dick she's tasted.

So no hope for you.

U no get brain for addressing me as kid.

Stay blessed.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by larryking540: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pataricatering:
That's why most of you are useless husbands. The future of your wives is never important to you . Women have to be careful so they they don't allow themselves to be destroyed by u people.
you don't love the female gender than I do ,I have a daughter ,and I love her gender to the core ,and I don't hate females for your information,men don't get hooked up to a lady because she got a bright future or because she is going to be a pilot or doctor nooo,we don't become what they become doesn't really matter to us ,you can ask around ,

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by GhostWisperer: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

U no get brain for addressing me as kid.

Stay blessed.
I know you're an adult....I was just addressing the kid in your adult body.
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by GhostWisperer: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pataricatering:
which kind fool you be sef?
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Drella(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Hayee:
Hahahaha Nigerian girl know this and know it well Nigerian men don't like the truth grin cheesy cheesy

So if he asks for your body count and it is 100, just divide it by 50 grin grin grin
Or even 100 sef tongue tongue tongue

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers grin grin tongue tongue

Very contradictory!
Nigerian men don't like good women,then why reduce the body count?
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
mosdii:
Boss mosdii

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Demigod22:

Hahahhahahaha bad boys and agberos enjoy sometimes with beatings on top meanwhile a church man will pay 20m to buy rotten tomatoes
Re: Does Body Count Actually Count? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Who cares

The number of baby girls me don smash....I nor go fit count again
Haha damnnn niggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.