Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage (909 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pathetic grin
Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Wayray alaso, say that to orphans that have living relatives but got married without them, and living happily in their home, or you think babies dropped in orphanages dont have relatives out there? How come they are not dead? You think people are not getting married without the presence father or mothers people? how come they are not dead?

hey! did u report my account?. . Cuz i can't be able to write in that particular thread. cry
Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by SavageResponse(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
NLbabygirl:

He’s not foolish and he didn’t decide to distance himself
He lost his dad when he was young and he’s mom isn’t Igbo. He’s father family is just wicked and only care about property.

Did you witness their wickedess yourself or are you saying based on what you were told?
Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
SavageResponse:

Did you witness their wickedess yourself or are you saying based on what you were told?

na u get time to dey reply grin grin
Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Abeg go and sleep, making a mountain out of nothing, I showed you where op said their concern was property, you did not say anything about that because that shows how evil they truthfully are, instead you prefer to cast aspersions on what the mother did or didn't do and then pass a snide on women, typical nl boys devoid of logical brain capacity and sense

And yet you refuse to answer my questions, if the father's people are so nice and chewy, why didn't they keep in touch with their brother's wife and children all thus years? Like how and why will anyone do that to their own brother's kids if not that they are callous and stone cold humans who does not give a fvck about them? Now that they are grown and getting married, suddenly they matter only for name and to collect bride price, then go off the grid till the next one come along again, no be only tradition, na noitidart.
....All you said here is trash. We all know how you women keep children away from their biological father whenever there's separation or divorce talk more of partenal family members.

Her mum is evil for destroying the guys life.And the guy is a big fool for believing what the mum told him without any verification
Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by MufasaLion: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Stenewiser:
he will die. don't risk your life for two goats and few tubers of yams, he should take the bold step and go meet his lineage. haha .

Shut the fvck up, dumbo! He ain't gonna die. He can proceed without them.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut the fvck up, dumbo! He ain't gonna die. He can proceed without them.

u ar such an impressive defender grin
Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by JovialJune(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
JONNYSPUTE:
....All you said here is trash. We all know how you women keep children away from their biological father whenever there's separation or divorce talk more of partenal family members.

Her mum is evil for destroying the guys life.And the guy is a big fool for believing what the mum told him without any verification
[/s]

Baseless emotional rant as usual.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by annayawchee: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
I pity you and him....

Omenelu is the new norm among the new woke Igbo youths but for how long can y'all sustain this madness??

Only time..

1 Like

Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by idahme(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

See nonsense talk, what is she supposed to do? She should disagree with them and go on investigative journalism on issues that doesnt concern her
I don't expect anything less.
Re: Advice: Is My Fiancé Paternal Family Presence Needed For My Traditional Marriage by idahme(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
JovialJune:

Dumb rhetorics and silly excuses when faced with the truth, what stops the fathers family from stepping in and prove them otherwise? Or did the mother abi women stop them at gun point from reaching out to their brother's children in this internet age?
I don't expect anything less.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Hardworking Man To Manage Her / Don't Take Your Parents Advice Seriously / If You Ever Doubted That Women Go Mad For Big Dicks, Watch This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.