Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing (39167 Views)

My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? / I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Eaglesence: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:
Like every well brought up young man, I'm in my early 30's and really doing fine at least I'm not begging for anything from anyone.

I set out this year to wife my girlfriend whom I had dated for 2 years but her character made me think twice so we broke up and I moved on. I have tried to make friends with matured ladies in the church I worship but it's been from one bad experience to another.

Ever since I started looking for a woman to call my wife I have been meeting different characteristics of women.
Within the space of 1 year I've met one who is a maniac, one I met at a hangout didn't hesitate to show her lazy attitude the day she came to my place to see I'm a bit comfortable, another one I met recently in church turned out to be a thief.

2021 is almost over and I'm yet to find a wife. Where do you advice I go in search for a good woman?

Wife material scarce oh!

A good woman will not sleep with you first before marriage. She's out there, unless she not your type.

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Cousin9999: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
You'll find your wife. Don't stress. Maybe don't try so hard. Just try to meet new people and explore more hobbies and networking opportunities.

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Tundex911: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Try NORTH BABES

Oluwa a wa pelu e

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by heniford2: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
EmyGod:

Do not X the lord please it is merry Christmas not X please.
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Chill bro,sometime in the future u would want to be single or feel single. Relax
Exactly same for me now
I feel like going back to being single
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Obason22(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hope u reported her too the police
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Vireani79: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:
Like every well brought up young man, I'm in my early 30's and really doing fine at least I'm not begging for anything from anyone.

I set out this year to wife my girlfriend whom I had dated for 2 years but her character made me think twice so we broke up and I moved on. I have tried to make friends with matured ladies in the church I worship but it's been from one bad experience to another.

Ever since I started looking for a woman to call my wife I have been meeting different characteristics of women.
Within the space of 1 year I've met one who is a maniac, one I met at a hangout didn't hesitate to show her lazy attitude the day she came to my place to see I'm a bit comfortable, another one I met recently in church turned out to be a thief.

2021 is almost over and I'm yet to find a wife. Where do you advice I go in search for a good woman?

Wife material scarce oh!

Bros as me dey so
I don give up
I am 42
I no get any serious babe
No baby mama
The one wey I think say na she
When she show me pepper
I know say nigeria na two
Most of our ladies no be am
It's not about having money or not having
If u like show am heaven or show am hut

These gals are not it
Now I just dey lick my wound
Cos lass lass
We all dey collect breakfast on a steady

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Legendoo: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
I feel you.

Southern girl's don cast, try north.

For the south na feminist's and cardi b wannabes remain. To get girl wey even normal small for head na big deal not to talk of a decent girl.

If all fails try foreigner's. Best wishes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by yemi1504: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
jrusky:
Don't give up you surely get one but don't be too rigid or looking for 100% human out there pls such human does not exist ok but don't give up you will get there.

Pls in your quest avoid with passion any trait of feminist, tonto, Anita, kemi, tega etc they are in hundred of thousands out there they are wizards created to give any man high BP stay off bro goodluck.

My honest advice.

Also, avoid the venom mouthed ones as e get why. Make they no call you wife beater tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by madridsta007(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh!

As a man, do NOT have a deadline to marry.
Marry wrong and all those achievements you think you have will go up in smoke.
Marry right and you will be happy all the days of your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh!

Two Meme to make you happy

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by dododawa1: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
ADVICE, please wait till OGA BUHARI finished him regime, enjoy more life till then,no lady will marry in this regime.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Timijo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh!
You have just described all the ladies you have met badly.
In one word, could you describe yourself?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Boss13: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
nkemdi89:
Same thing I am passing through as a woman , I was turning down proposals because I wasn't financially ready to settle down and I was aiming for a particular level at work , now I am ready but the choice of men I am seeing it's not what I was expecting.

You are acting like a man. Guess you played yourself.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by iconnecta(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nicepoker:
God is working so hard to delay your premium tears.

what a nairalander can not can(hear) does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by onadana: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh!

Bro,I feel you.Calm down,don't go looking for.Just live your normal life.The right person will come when you least expect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by lalalista: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
You yourself are you husband material?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Goddyj(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Op you just told my story on my behalf. Since I started looking for a wife this January, I've come to realize that women plenty, but wife scarce die embarassed Let's continue the search next year brother. But one thing I won't do is to search for a wife in the church. It it very difficult to know who's a good lady in the Church because inside there, every body pretends to be Holy embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Your issue is DESPERATION!

His Body Language

In Body Language: Body no be firewood. Early morning he day sing
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
FunnyDude:
Op if you looking to settle down, you don't date one lady alone. You game alot of them at the same time.

You should have keep dating alot of women at the same time so that you will have access to pick from, and not starting all over each time dissappoint you.

As when one fvk up, u upgrade the next suitable lady asap. That's how to do it
Sharpino
Na so I do am year o, but even now I feel like going back to that time
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by chudez0147(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
lexy2014:

have u spent sand on a lady before?
No ooo. Is water. Ode
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
chudez0147:

No ooo. Is water. Ode

have u spent water on a lady before?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by yemi1504: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
hedonido:
The entitlement mentality and pseudo-feminism fuelled by social media and negative exposure would be the death of this generation of women. It is incredible.

Every idiot wants to use iPhone 13, want to live in Lekki, and wants constant 'free' alerts to be hitting her phone for doing absolutely nothing. On top of it all, they are all psychologically damaged, quarrelsome, and detest submissiveness. It is a joke really.

Marry at your own risk.

You can say that again, especially the feminism one. There is a reason where the place these ladies copied it from has divorces left, right and centre.

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by chudez0147(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
lexy2014:

have u spent water on a lady before?
Oga you win . Bye
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
chudez0147:

Oga you win . Bye

was there a competition?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nickymichy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Stop looking for a wife...just enjoy yourself, meet people and try to be free with everyone on your way... i bet you, you will meet your wife to be....but sometimes, your criteria may hinder you from seeing your wife..it won't just happen the way you expect it, gold has to be refined before the beauty comes out...stop looking for the best, you may never see it.

3 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
pls PM me
ok
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Goddyj:
But one thing I won't do is to search for a wife in the church. It very difficult to know who's a good lady in the Church because inside there

This seems to be the easiest way. Study the person from a far distance before moving close. Don't be asham to ask questions from people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Boss13: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Shalommy:
You're looking for a perfect woman when you ain't perfect. You go old. Chaii..

He didn't say a perfect woman. He said a wife. A wife is not a perfect woman, but a woman who understands the value of marriage, a woman who has been raised to be a wife by her family and knows the importance of men. A wife is someone who is feminine, willingly to cooperate and respect her man.

These women are not perfect, they also come with their flaws but they know and understand what it is to be a wife.

@OP, exclude finding a wife in big cities in the South (e.g Lagos, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Ibadan) and Abuja. There are cities girls who are there to experience the city life. Extend your search to include conservative states. Completely avoid the South-East except you are tribe conscious and if you exclusively want an Igbo girl, utilise friends and family network.

The South-South (excluding Rivers) tend to have more conservative christian ladies and if you don't mind ethnic group and religion, head straight to the Middle Belt and North, there you will find the most conservative Nigerian ladies in the country who are trained to be wives.

Finally, vet thoroughly the ladies you are considering as wives - I wrote a thread on how to pick a wife. Read that up. Don't forget to review her social media pages too.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by iconnecta(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
FunnyDude:
Op if you looking to settle down, you don't date one lady alone. You game alot of them at the same time.

You should have keep dating alot of women at the same time so that you will have access to pick from, and not starting all over each time dissappoint you.

As when one fvk up, u upgrade the next suitable lady asap. That's how to do it

Master, well done.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by fluffybaby(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wife material scarce oh!

I was the last good woman left in naija and I got married 15 yrs ago. Sorry

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Dpundict: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
It is well bro. I have met worse here in ajah.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.