Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing (39172 Views)

My Girl Frustrated My Efforts At Sex Twice. What Do I Do? / I'm Fed Up, Despite My Efforts Things Are Still Not Going Well With Me. / I Gave My All And Did Everything For Her To Love Me But My Efforts Proved Futile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by KennethEnyi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
blockgeek69:
Man no get deadline go marry, if you doubt me, ask Ned Nwoko.

At OP, the woman meant for you (if there is anything like that) will come your way when you aren't expecting or searching. So chill and live your life to the fullest, enjoying every moment of it.

Life Dey very weird e no get instructions manual o!!!
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Denique(f): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

Have been very busy with something and was shuffling between Abuja and Kaduna.

De.nique want to leave my tubers of Yam and white Onions for Jawalis Jawasil Suspension fa!? shocked

Look who we have here kiss I've missed you but don't ever modify jawalis name. That is a sin angry

Is it only yam I'll be eating. Jawalis has a poultry. I'll be getting chicken, kriss216 should be able to provide Egusi (at least I'm not asking him for urgent 2k undecided ), then you with the yams...and we would live happily ever after. I got this, guys. Lol

Please be safe in the North.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Blackmiserable(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:
Like every well brought up young man, I'm in my early 30's and really doing fine at least I'm not begging for anything from anyone.

I set out this year to wife my girlfriend whom I had dated for 2 years but her character made me think twice so we broke up and I moved on. I have tried to make friends with matured ladies in the church I worship but it's been from one bad experience to another.

Ever since I started looking for a woman to call my wife I have been meeting different characteristics of women.
Within the space of 1 year I've met one who is a maniac, one I met at a hangout didn't hesitate to show her lazy attitude the day she came to my place to see I'm a bit comfortable, another one I met recently in church turned out to be a thief.

2021 is almost over and I'm yet to find a wife. Where do you advice I go in search for a good woman?

Wife material scarce oh!
The providence of God has not dealt a tragic blow to your latter stage reproductive ability, so calm down. Hurrying up for marriage is a feminine thing. You can impregnate a woman at any age.

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by jclassiq(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
Chill.
*In Davido's voice* Better rest, better rest, better rest... You don try, e no gree, better rest...
Chill, bro. I'm in the same boat as you. But I'm chilling. Just living my life normally.
Iyanya say, "Hold on. When e enter, you go feel am."
Relax your mind.

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by sheyshey1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
This life is not balance, the feelings is mutual
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Just pick your own god (woman) and be pouring oil on it. Where u wan see wife material again. Unless you want to wait till rapture occurs

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by hectorswag(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:

Wallet and Earbuds
All dis hungry girls sef smh grin

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Kirkman: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
oke2018:
Deeper life or not what will be will be ,I'm still very much single just because of one deeper life bro,na only God knows the best sha
Lemme guess, he gave you hopes and shattered it eventually?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Penboy: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Topeonline24:
Everybody with their stories, i am married with kids but my sister is single and searching. Am desperate to see her married this year which make me do series of things. 1. Write to a neighbour if he will be interested to marry my sis 2. Create matchmaking platform 3. Join nairaland purposely because of her (am a guest of over 5yrs) 4. Fast and pray for her and more. I believed she is 92% wife material. Plzz if you are God fearing,mature mind,graduate,understanding, Muslim, AA, loving,37(age limit) and you have marriage goals. Message me on 09062174780

How old is she?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by OLULAW: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Try Cohabitation. It’s the way forward. You move in together, test drive each other - no conceptions. If after a few years it seems to be working, propose, engage, and get married. That is how it works today in civilised societies. If the test driving isn’t going well, return to the drawing board and start all over again.

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nmezor(f): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmm,how can a lady go to someone's house just to steal from him

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by riczy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
I prayed on my own for 7 days, God jux showed me mine, I reached out of her, we move! So pray! Don't b a Baby dady as u av been advised

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

[s]Why not tell him how you manage to get two kids from 2 different baby mamas without constant wahala for you[/s]
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Feelings79: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Your issue is DESPERATION!

You are too Desperate and Anxious and it's probably affecting your relationship with Ladies! : undecided

A Friend of mine falls in dis category! He meets a lady, minutes later, he is asking whether she can Pound yams, cook egusi soup and Strapp babies on her back! undecided

His Body Language is NEVER relaxed! And ladies get scared because most of dem likes some coolness and Nastiness in a Guy!

So I suspect you are like my Friend! I always tell him
Just be Free when u meet a Girl.
Act like a Potential Boyfriend, not a Class Monitor or Journalist! sad cheesy

She will open up Naturally and from there, you guys decide what you want from the relationship! smiley
I also have a close friend in this same category, acting probably like OP and this your friend you talking about and it's been ten years of an endless search for wife

3 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Feelings79: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Your issue is DESPERATION!

You are too Desperate and Anxious and it's probably affecting your relationship with Ladies! : undecided

A Friend of mine falls in dis category! He meets a lady, minutes later, he is asking whether she can Pound yams, cook egusi soup and Strapp babies on her back! undecided

His Body Language is NEVER relaxed! And ladies get scared because most of dem likes some coolness and Nastiness in a Guy!

So I suspect you are like my Friend! I always tell him
Just be Free when u meet a Girl.
Act like a Potential Boyfriend, not a Class Monitor or Journalist! sad cheesy

She will open up Naturally and from there, you guys decide what you want from the relationship! smiley
I also have a close friend in this same category, acting probably like OP and this your friend you talking about and it's been ten years of an endless search for wife.The keyword there is DESPERATION

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by jclassiq(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
nkemdi89:
Same thing I am passing through as a woman , I was turning down proposals because I wasn't financially ready to settle down and I was aiming for a particular level at work , now I am ready but the choice of men I am seeing it's not what I was expecting.
Lol. Cheer up.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Kirkman: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
nkemdi89:
Same thing I am passing through as a woman , I was turning down proposals because I wasn't financially ready to settle down and I was aiming for a particular level at work , now I am ready but the choice of men I am seeing it's not what I was expecting.
Out of the proposals you turned down, are any good ones among them still single?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by BigBashiru: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
FOJEM:
'Settle down'! That is one hell of a phrase. I wonder how many married men have actually settled down. You need to pray, fast and allow yourself to be led by The Spirit of God. Any man who marries the wrong woman has already sentenced himself to life in hell!

Why marry and confine urself to just one? Think about it!
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by fluffybaby(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
FunnyDude:

Exactly, not necessarily involve s*x, but just to protect one's self from fatal heartbreak. Alot of people out there waiting to take advantage in the name of dating

I am telling you eh. Crazy full town these days
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by nkemdi89(f): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
darediamond:

OH MINE!!
NKEM, YOU ARE THE REAL DIAMOND AMONG SEVERAL WOMEN ON NAIRALAND.

"I was turning down proposals because I wasn't financially ready to settle down and I was aiming for a particular level at work"

Now THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN DEFINITIONS OF A WIFE MATERIAL!!

That you believe a lady too must be Financially Okay Before Ever Thinking Of Getting Married Sets You Apart From The Park.

You are Rare Gem!!!

Yeah You Ain't Perfect, But You Are A Wife Material Readily.

You know what, An Husband Material Shall LOCATE YOU IN JESUS NAME AND BLESS YOUR UNION IN VIEW.
AMEN.

Amen thanks.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by nkemdi89(f): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kirkman:

Out of the proposals you turned down, are any good ones among them still single?
Yes some are.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kirkman:

Lemme guess, he gave you hopes and shattered it eventually?
Exactly, infact I don't want to talk about it , it's a long story

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Dreytonisback(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:

Oga, you and smoke eeh! Make e no kill you,

Is it ur death ?
Is it ur lungs ?
Uche maduagu

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Rumundele(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are also a problem, check yourself very well.

You think you can see a saint?

Try and tolerate, its one of the core value in relationships.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Kirkman: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
nkemdi89:

Yes some are.
OK. As you have gotten to the desired position of where you need to be financially and career wise, chat up with them, hangout with the good ones amongst them and see where the ship sails.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Kirkman: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
oke2018:
Exactly, infact I don't want to talk about it , it's a long story
Hmm! It's painful but life moves on dear. You will be blessed soon with what you desire.
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kirkman:

Hmm! It's painful but life moves on dear. You will be blessed soon with what you desire.
Amen thanks
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Boss13: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
nkemdi89:

You are not getting it, not that they are not coming , I am ready to settle down, unfortunately I am having issues with choice .

You keep shifting the goal post. Initially, you were turning down proposal to get a good job. You have the job now. What is stopping you if the proposals are still coming?

I think you are lying. These proposals are not marriage proposals. If you do want to get married, accept one of the proposals.

1 Like

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by nesgeeek(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
nowadays young guys don't look for wife material, instead they prefer having a baby mama than a woman who will bring them so much pain and agony. if u want to have peace of mind and children go for a baby mama not wife.

2 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Kirkman: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
oke2018:
Amen thanks
How can i contact you via email?
Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Depressed101: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
EkehPraise:
Like every well brought up young man, I'm in my early 30's and really doing fine at least I'm not begging for anything from anyone.

I set out this year to wife my girlfriend whom I had dated for 2 years but her character made me think twice so we broke up and I moved on. I have tried to make friends with matured ladies in the church I worship but it's been from one bad experience to another.

Ever since I started looking for a woman to call my wife I have been meeting different characteristics of women.
Within the space of 1 year I've met one who is a maniac, one I met at a hangout didn't hesitate to show her lazy attitude the day she came to my place to see I'm a bit comfortable, another one I met recently in church turned out to be a thief.

2021 is almost over and I'm yet to find a wife. Where do you advice I go in search for a good woman?

Wife material scarce oh!
bro travel abroad, there's this tik tok hash tag that i use to watch their videos, it's always used to show women taking good care of their husbands, man go to those videos find single ladies in those comment sections and wife..

I love black girls more than white but with the rate at which our black girls misbehaving I am not sure I will wife a Nigerian girl, heck let's not even talk about their body count, you know all girls in nigeria (yes including my sister,) all of them are hoes cry

3 Likes

Re: All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kirkman:

How can i contact you via email?
You can send me an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.