Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41652 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by mrkings84(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
BIAFRA.......
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by wallrichy: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na Naija sweet pass to oppress people with money... government steal our money in Nigeria and also oppress us with it, Japa people hustle abroad and make some dollars and build big houses and also collect your wives and girlfriends and spray dollars also at the parties to oppress Nigeeian Youth die.....My brother, Na only in Nigeria you can oppress people o and not here in US or any of the western world....

KillIgbohoN0W:
You can go anywhere.

But wouldn't the N8m be better if you invested it here & used its proceeds to travel the world?

Na Naija sweet pass to spend money o

5 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
jacoik:
I swear Baba, that 8m is nothing in the present day economy

You are ignorant of a lot. That 8m is even less than nothing outside Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by luizpippo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
7pages:
As little as you might see 500k, if I get it right now, I won't need to be struggling looking for work again

What would you do?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Spyzee: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=aminusodiq post=108510379] try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough .08149699052...pls add me
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by hassinho707(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough
Bro please, how much will it cost if I decide to do it by myself?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by ogatboy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
My advise is to go to any English speaking country so you settle quickly and easily without language barrier. So your choices are UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or USA.

5 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Lavisha(f): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Truth be told just in case you are not joking.
If as a young man you can't make it with 8m here in Nigeria,
Bros you can't make it anywhere

Pure truth..

With 8m here, i aint going nada..

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by YeyeGbami: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
DarkCaesar:
he said he has only WAEC…..how will he go about it

he can go into college. that is 25K CAD.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:

Don't take this advice

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by PrincewithGod(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Imagine, 8 million Naira and the first thing that came to his mind is to travel. Maybe he stole the money and he is looking for a hideout.

6 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Thevisualchef: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do it on your own... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough
Bros please add me to the group… thanks
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
GERMANY , NO ISSUES

How is it done

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by paduzman: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
cape verde
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by samoskyz: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
pls add me 08069801335
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by WelkinBlue: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Can you please add me
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by socialmediaman: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
yanabasee2:
Where you wan go?

Who you want abandon the loan weh Buhari the collect every seconds give?

Nigeria na your mate, weh you want travel leave behind?

Imagine if you’re the visa officer reviewing his application for japa

2 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Bignuell(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
At the rate of #500/$ that is $16k. It's enough and really not enough. If you really want to japa, i'd advice you go through the educational route; germany, france, usa are okay for schooling. Avoid ukraine, cyprus. Don't think this will automatically sustain you, you'd still have to work because flight and visa fees ain't no joke. Every information you need, you can find online. Make your research, but if anybody ask you to pay one kind of money for information abeg block am. Have a wonderful day

8 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by bazzyblings: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:

You be mumu man , who are you to dictate ? If he wants to migrate tell him a country to go and stop with your devilish opinion .. na everybody wan b business man ? Na everybody go b doctor ? Person ask for options , here you are with your devilish hatred heart , saying bad . Keep shut if you’re envious of him … fool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by seyz91(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Confirm!
pointblank247:
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by billyG(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
You can go anywhere.

But wouldn't the N8m be better if you invested it here & used its proceeds to travel the world?

U
Invest it on what?

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
With 20m sef, I will still relocate

This country is full of shiitt

10 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Add 08167588631 tho have ongoing package sha but I will need some knowledge
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Christistruth00: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:

Something Kidnappers can collect in one go if they Catch him ?

He should just go to Germany

16 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Ashirioluwa: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Please can I have the link to the thread
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by seyz91(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
I love this

I was a fan of japa too before, but with my work experience in dubai i came to realize its best to make it in naija and use the proceeds to travel round the world

Na naija sweet pass to enjoy your money truly but people with little or no abroad experience will never know cuz they believe anything abroad na for street or ontop tree dem dey pluck money
KillIgbohoN0W:
You can go anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by emsco(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Come to Uganda
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Candidlady: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Muchmore024:
una no answer question. una dey do add add up and down

'erbody wanna leave the country lol
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Starz825(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Oga na rubbish you type...
You didn't make sense..forget ...you didn't

6 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
No be lie even if I have 4m half of ur own I can't go and be a slave somewhere else.... Bro Agric make sence ooo poultry is there even Fishery jawo...if you no like agric why not try selling of food stuff like Rice in bulk etc....

pointblank247:
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Talk2david1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:
please add me to the group
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by legba1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Guy pls run if you indeed have the money....don't mind folks telling you to invest that money here...over there if you end up going, opportunities abound and the kind of race that will take you five years here will take you just two years if you are able to piece your papers together..

also note that the business environment in naija is crazy...that your 8 milli is gonna be chicken change by the time you start... Plus when you eventually make the small change here, your neighbor is ready to collude with boys to kidnap you . Even if that one no happen, naija police go frustrate you once you buy one small Corolla begin flex....I can go on...pls for the sake of your unborn kids, abeg Japa na him sure pass

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.