Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust (1160 Views)

Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer. / How Do I Win Back My Boyfriend After He Break My Heart? Please Don’t Tell Me / How Do I Win Back His Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by louistearer(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2021
Good morning Nairalander. I will be quick with my story but please I want your honest view to this dilemma I found myself.
I just got married earlier this year and my wife isn't residing with me yet cuz of my house is far from her place of work. To cut the long story short , there is a female colleague of mine who is really into me even though she knows am married. She helps me with anything I ask or don't ask from her and she enjoys having sex with me. She also sends me her nude pictures even without me asking for them. Only for my wife to stumble on one of the nude pix and has been keeping close tabs on the lady without my notice. She will use my phone to chat with the lady just to get more info from her and she will innocently chat vulgar with her thinking it's me she's chatting with. Now my wife has been aware of this for weeks and even made love to me constantly but Neva said a word to me until yesterday when she confronted me I denied it only for her to bring proof of my chat with the girl fixing for us to meet to hv anoda sexual romp. I felt weak and apologized and my wife told me she had forgiven me and still love me but will neva trust me again. And she has been acting cool ever since then.
Guys she rarely talks she is an extremely quiet person and thats what scares me . If she could keep this inside of her all this while and still pretend all was well, plz what should I do to win back her trust?
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Ynix(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2021
louistearer:
Good morning Nairalander. I will be quick with my story but please I want your honest view to this dilemma I found myself.
I just got married earlier this year and my wife isn't residing with me yet cuz of my house is far from her place of work. To cut the long story short , there is a female colleague of mine who is really into me even though she knows am married. She helps me with anything I ask or don't ask from her and she enjoys having sex with me. She also sends me her nude pictures even without me asking for them. Only for my wife to stumble on one of the nude pix and has been keeping close tabs on the lady without my notice. She will use my phone to chat with the lady just to get more info from her and she will innocently chat vulgar with her thinking it's me she's chatting with. Now my wife has been aware of this for weeks and even made love to me constantly but Neva said a word to me until yesterday when she confronted me I denied it only for her to bring proof of my chat with the girl fixing for us to meet to hv anoda sexual romp. I felt weak and apologized and my wife told me she had forgiven me and still love me but will neva trust me again. And she has been acting cool ever since then.
Guys she rarely talks she is an extremely quiet person and thats what scares me . If she could keep this inside of her all this while and still pretend all was well, plz what should I do to win back her trust?
You don jam beta person wey go handle your nonsenses and will cut you to size.
No qualms stay quiet for days.
Call the lady in the presence of your wife and tell her you love your wife and you Feel what you are doing is wrong , so the relationship will have to end.

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Healthrelatedjo: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2021
U don Bleep up bro
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2021
God help all married women from all these shots called husbands flirting around, which they don't want their wives to do. And you want all these gentle wives to keep quiet? When trust is lost, it's lost forever, you can hardly gain 30% back.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Dreytonisback(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2021
First of all you're promiscuous so you don fvck up
If your wife not girlfriend sees nude on your phone and even confirms everything with her own hands by chattiythe said lady
And still opens her legs to fvck you without mentioning what she saw , sigh

Guy your woman sef dey nack outside
If your woman doesn't get mad at your so bad that people will start begging her on your behalf when you cheat on her , and she still open her kuntus for you to Chuck gbola inside , that woman fit kill you , na me talk am

What to do ?

Accept say you don fvck up , try make a rendezvous and talk it out with her and apologize and promise to never try such again then next time be wiser bc Las Las e hard to see man wey no dey cheat , it's almost impossible sef

But henceforth also watch your wife closely

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Magnoliaa(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2021
And why do you want to win her trust back? undecided Trust you neither cared for nor thought of when you when sleeping with another woman is what is suddenly a big deal now?

And it's your type that'll be quick to cry foul if the same woman cheats on you or in retaliation. Talmabout, 'but I've apologised.'

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Community dicck. You belong to the street bro. You can't do nun' about winning her bk
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by FahBuLous: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2021
You bleeped up...
There is nothing you will do to gain her trust back ever again..

Why would you be married and still flirt with other women outside??
To the extent of even having sex with them...
That's very bad, very very bad...

If you are sure you won't be 100% honest n faithful, don't marry... That's for both the male and female...

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Born2winKingOG: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2021
lies.

she doesn't stay with you due to far distance.

but had time to chat your side chick with your phone, with the little time your together.

and you didn't know.

I smell lies.

who has that meme

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by vincenteger: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2021
You are not even feeling remorse about your actions
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Stenewiser: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
she didn't get angry and still made love to you cus she feels the equation is balanced. two adulterers.
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by obinna58(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2021
You both cheaters
She might even be worst

I hope she doesn't kill you
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Junkie1: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2021
The only time I support men having side chicks is when there wives starves them sexually otherwise you have no excuse
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Nonexisting: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2021
Don't rush to get her trust back, earn it slowly. Don't go and buy her car or start all these stupid romantic dinner and stuffs people will advise you to do, just take everything slowly. Having apologized with your mouth, start apologizing with your actions. At the close of work, go home. Put more hours at home than outside. Cease all communications with that woman. I am advising you because your wife seem to be a good woman. If not, I will just read and pass. I don't normally have empathy for vaginarians.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Nonexisting: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Stenewiser:
she didn't get angry and still made love to you cus she feels the equation is balanced. two adulterers.
The chances are low that she is an adulterer. For her (an introvert who talks seldomly as the husband community dick said) to spend time doing investigations, she must have been really heartbroken and taken solace in the phrase that all men cheat. This is exactly how one of my sisters handled her cheating boyfriend and she swore to me then that she never for once cheated on him. She is married to the community dick now but he has changed.
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
louistearer:
Good morning Nairalander. I[s] will be quick with my story but please I want your honest view to this dilemma I found myself.
Guys she rarely talks she is an extremely quiet person and thats what scares me . If she could keep this inside of her all this while and still pretend all was well, plz what should I do to win back her trust?[/s]
You are an adult handle it like an adult..
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Demigod22: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
The marriage is not even up to a year, what is so special about your colleague's vagina that your wife doesn't have? Some people are just created to destroy their own happiness and peace of mind. I just pity your wife. Cheating is not a mistake but a choice, so take responsibility for your indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Sonnobax15(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na better wife you get.....If na the type of girls wey I dey jam steadily for area,I believe say you for don collect well well undecided

Op, honestly, just forget about trust because there's nothing you'll do to earn her trust back.....Abi pant wey dem don shift once,dem fit still unshift am? lipsrsealed. No na......Na wetin dey burst your wife Brain be that...... Whenever she go remember say another woman don chop the preek wey suppose be her self-contain property, mennnnnnnn,to pour you concentrated H2SO4 acid go just dey ring for her head..

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Exposescammers: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your wife is cheating and your wife is a covert narcissist. Google the meaning and know how to deal with them. Stay in control of your feelings. If you like do like M.U.M.U

By the way she is also cheating herself. Take it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Exposescammers:
Your wife is cheating and your wife is a covert narcissist. Google the meaning and know how to deal with them. Stay in control of your feelings. If you like do like M.U.M.U

By the way she is also cheating herself. Take it or leave it
You sure say you read the write up at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Just be nice to her and continue living with her peace, she might get over it.

1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Exposescammers: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
You sure say you read the write up at all? undecided

That his wife caught him cheating. Mtcheeew. You are a simp bro if you don’t know mind games
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Sonnobax15(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Exposescammers:

That his wife caught him cheating. Mtcheeew. You are a simp bro if you don’t know mind games
k
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Danjikanbauchi: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
You f up.

Real players know how to keep their environment clean.
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by zed7: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
If this story is true then you will end up using the rest of your life to regain her trust.
Trust broken is almost impossible to repair.
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by obynoceaser: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
k
Lol, be like say u no wan argue with that guy
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by AmazingELixir: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by AmazingELixir: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
lipsrsealed

Op what do you need her trust for....In reality how many men do you think their spouses have the slightest modicum of trust in.

You yourself know you don't deserve the trust as with most men married and unmarried, the only logical thing you have to do is cut off the sidechick completely.

As for trust it is earned not wished or asked for.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by louistearer(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Op what do you need her trust for....In reality how many men do you think their spouses have the slightest modicum of trust in.

You yourself know you don't deserve the trust as with most men married and unmarried, the only logical thing you have to do is cut off the sidechick completely.

As for trust it is earned not wished or asked for.
Thanks mate
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Red oil teeth AFONJA Demons and Bleep are inseparable.
Re: What Can I Do To Win Back Her Trust by Khd95(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
i pray i dont read ''NEWLY MARRIED WOMAN POURED HOT WATER ON HER HUSBAND, CUT HIS DEEK WHILE SLEEPING OVER ALLEGATION OF HAVING SEX WITH COLLEAGUE" here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Majority Of Igbo Ladies / Women Have Ogbanje Generally, Why? / Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year / Sucking Dick In A Local Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.