Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? (30266 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Ten06(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
So at your age you don't know that a wife will not be able to keep such secret from her husband, mostly if the man something touches her provocatively?

You have learnt this lesson in a hard way.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Tribalism123(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmm
Ur case na case ooo.
But what she told ur brother is to ur advantage. It means, mind us business. Unless it bros comes to u, no send them again. And if ur bros comes to u, stand on ur grand that u dont want anything from him, at least for the next 10yrs. If u see the wife, no greetings at all. Just Mind ur business. Understanding friends can bell u out with respect.

10 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by AmazingELixir: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Op I think it's your brother that betrayed you not the wife.

He ought to have called you to hear your end of the story instead of drawing conclusions based on just what the wife told him.

Look at it from the brighter side, atleast you have a far better understanding of the kind of woman your brother married, so do well to keep your distance from her, and more importantly do not ever discuss that issue with her because she will be expectingyou to so that she can unburden herself ...let her battle with the guilt if at all she harbours any conscience.

7 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by prophetfire: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:
I need frank and candid advice guys.

I'll be as brief as possible.

I am a student in my 400l nw, things aren't so Rosey nor easy especially financially for me now.

Something happened this past weekend, i returned back from lectures with no dime on me, I left very early because I needed to read more, (exam things) my Elder bros travelled which I had no idea of, I live close by, (actually choose this institution because of his presence in the state) Truth is I am the type that usually keep hard times to myself, I only open up when I am choked, i hardly check on him because of negative energies i receive from his wife so I prefer communicating with him via phone, i keep my distance as possible as appropriate.

So I went to his house to check on him, i was totally broke and hungry, learnt from his wife that he traveled, asked her if she had anything, she said no money o, what she had, she wants to use it to go to the market to buy some stuff, I saw her writing a list and with some money, she was about going to market, I saw small Eva rubber red oil #900.

It hit me, I had just a little above the quantity of red oil she needed, and I hardly cook.

So I told her that instead of buying #900 in d market that I will bring the exact quantity she needs, but I just need 5h, that I am broke, I reasoned with her and pleaded that she do not see this wrongly that I am selling it to her, that its just an exchange, she said no p, I also pleaded with her not to tell my bros her husband which she also agreed.

We made the exchange, I got the #500 and gave her d oil she would have bought #900.

I just received a call from my elder bros yesterday, and he was very pissed? That y should I sell d oil to his wife?

I tried to explain but he won't listen, has even refused seeing me, honestly I am not happy right now, why will she disclose it to him? We had a pack?
Forget it. It will die down. Obviously the woman dislikes you and have been looking for an opportunity to drive you far away from the husband. So she used the opportunity to make you look bad before him. When the dust settles, meet your brother and tell him in a calm manner what happened. However I will conclude that your brother is a pussy ass. Woman told him something and he is threatening fire and brimstone without getting the real facts.

5 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Evercurious(f): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
lagosrd:
Ure just getting matured, tough times don't last, only tough people do.

Give yourself a break and just relax, your brother will call you someday. Don't call him at all again.

Or do the nigga stuff

Call him and ask him for money and tell him you're starving Ooooo. Abi make you go commit suicide?

The elder brother no know say him get younger brother for school in the same townwith him? Must his brother starve to death before him remember say him brother dey school? Wetin happen to just sending small.small money . No be say the money wey the boy come find for him house sef naa serious money.. That's to tell that even N1k or N2k wld go a long way.. His brother is just being stupid and insensitive. infact husband and wife naa same

Abeg this is just too sad

10 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by TenQ: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

We made the exchange, I got the #500 and gave her d oil she would have bought #900.

I just received a call from my elder bros yesterday, and he was very pissed? That y should I sell d oil to his wife?

I tried to explain but he won't listen, has even refused seeing me, honestly I am not happy right now, why will she disclose it to him? We had a pack?
She didnt report you o!
Please dont get her wrong.

Let me break it down for you.
1. The husband came back from his journey
2. The wife decided to tell him that the food money was not adequate
3. If not because you gave her a bottle of oil, the money wouldnt have been enough.
4. She didn't know it would boomerang
5. In the process of redressing the situation, she then spoke the whole truth.
6. The truth inflamed your brother the more

She was as guilty of the offence as you Bro!
The only difference is that she is high above you in hierarchy (she's a wife)
Pickup yourself and move on

5 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
aktolly54:
it might take years for tension like this to die down because some man are just idiot ,if I were the brother I will surely understand ,its my sister. If something happened to me tomorrow, my wife might marry another man and move on but my sister will always be my sister.

PS: some parents don't raise kids with love among themselves,
Last paragraph, they do, just few occasion that doesn't. It's just that what we have this day are just boys in men skin
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by slimjohn2k5: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mistake number 1: Never tell a wife not to tell her husband.

10 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by countryman13: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

I am a student in my 400l nw, things aren't so Rosey nor easy especially financially for me now.

Something happened this past weekend, i returned back from lectures with no dime on me, I left very early because I needed to read more, (exam things) my Elder bros travelled which I had no idea of, I live close by, (actually choose this institution because of his presence in the state) Truth is I am the type that usually keep hard times to myself, I only open up when I am choked, i hardly check on him because of negative energies i receive from his wife so I prefer communicating with him via phone, i keep my distance as possible as appropriate.

So I went to his house to check on him, i was totally broke and hungry, learnt from his wife that he traveled, asked her if she had anything, she said no money o, what she had, she wants to use it to go to the market to buy some stuff, I saw her writing a list and with some money, she was about going to market, I saw small Eva rubber red oil #900.

It hit me, I had just a little above the quantity of red oil she needed, and I hardly cook.

So I told her that instead of buying #900 in d market that I will bring the exact quantity she needs, but I just need 5h, that I am broke, I reasoned with her and pleaded that she do not see this wrongly that I am selling it to her, that its just an exchange, she said no p, I also pleaded with her not to tell my bros her husband which she also agreed.

Ur elder brother might have decided to accused u of selling d oil to his wife. I dont think u re having any rift wt d woman ooooo. Just pray to God for successful completion of ur studies. Put ur mind n effort on ur studies bros coz if u dey look back when u fall, u wont get to ur destination oooo. Those things re just distractions . All da best
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Truvelisback(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

She is wicked and very greedy. She wants u to distance urself from ur brother and his house.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by theamazonguru(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
I do not see what you have done wrong here.
Some people can be petty sha.

You need to be careful chief.
Your brother is not understanding. This is not an attribute of a good brother.

If I may ask, what is his contribution to your academics?
If nothing at least in that month in question, then permit me to say you got no brother.
Una just share the same vehicle wey carry una come this world.
And I would reckon you start seeing him in that light.

Don't hold grudges against your brother and his wife but know from today that they are not worth being your relative. You simply can't count on them in tough times.

This will help you to easily move on and face your live Headon.

Let me share with you a friend's experience.
When we were in school (Ogun), this guy would go home (Ibadan) only to be given N2,000. He would have borrowed N200 for transport to go home, then use another N200 for transport to come back. Leaving him with N1600 for the whole month.

Life was simply unbearable and tough for him.
We the friends assisted in the little way we could.
But on his own, he had to summon the courage to take up a job at the bakery on campus.
It wasn't easy but through that he survived and things got a bit better.

Chief, take your destiny in your hand.
No family anywhere.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by rajiedreez: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na ur brother f.up no be his wife

2 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Any man who doesn't understand how wicked women naturally are, is in trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Evercurious(f): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tribalism123:
Hmmm
Ur case na case ooo.
But what she told ur brother is to ur advantage. It means, mind us business. Unless it bros comes to u, no send them again. And if ur bros comes to u, stand on ur grand that u dont want anything from him, at least for the next 10yrs. If u see the wife, no greetings at all. Just Mind ur business. Understanding friends can bell u out with respect.

Thank you.. this is just me .This was exactly what I did and it paid off real good
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by MufasaLion: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Exactly!!!

He already made himself vulnerable.

3 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Innocentbaloo: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Never allow any despiration lead you to the doorstep of your enemy, you know the woman is not your fan and you must have observe the insensitivity of your brother, just be careful next time.

Never keep a secret with a wife thinking she will not reveal to her husband and vice versa, if she didn't do it consciously she will do it unconsciously.
Find time to explain your own side of the story to your brother later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by lomprico(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

She is not a good person. Even if she wanted to tell her husband, she should havevsaid u gave her d oil for free.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by MufasaLion: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
TenQ:

She didnt report you o!
Please dont get her wrong.

Let me break it down for you.
1. The husband came back from his journey
2. The wife decided to tell him that the food money was not adequate
3. If not because you gave her a bottle of oil, the money wouldnt have been enough.
4. She didn't know it would boomerang
5. In the process of redressing the situation, she then spoke the whole truth.
6. The truth inflamed your brother the more

She was as guilty of the offence as you Bro!
The only difference is that she is high above you in hierarchy (she's a wife)
Pickup yourself and move on
[/s]

TRASH

8 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Klass99(f): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by TenQ: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

TRASH
I can understand that maturity is far from some people.
Since you aren't Limitless:, keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Mariangeles(f): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

True. grin

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by cococandy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
She has leaky mouth syndrome. Can’t shut up to save her own life

4 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Mariangeles(f): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tribalism123:
Hmmm
Ur case na case ooo.

That is not good na. They’re brothers.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by akojispy: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
goodlistener:
cheesy cheesy Collect d red oil and give her back the 5 hundred, make she go buy am for market.

lalasticlala what do you have to say?
Guy did have been don u nw know who she really is because of next time
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by freemi(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
goodlistener:
cheesy cheesy Collect d red oil and give her back the 5 hundred, make she go buy am for market.

lalasticlala what do you have to say?
seriously this is what I would do. I hate nonsense
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Ofadaman(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
You'd have told her , you can get it cheaper from a friend whose mother sells oil inn school, you just go and bring the oil , lobatan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Tallesty1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Just send a message to your brother, explaining what happened exactly to your him. In fact, tell him about the agreement you had with his wife not to tell you; let him understand you don't intend to keep secret from him, but for him not to feel bad. Finish with this: "However, I apologize for the way it all happened, I promise never to repeat such again. I am so sorry Brother, please forgive me."

I am sure he would reason with you and all be fine again. But after that, make sure you distance yourself as much as possible from that lady. Never have anything to do with her again. She can destroy your relationship with your brother, which may affect your family.
He owe the brother no apology, dude is an idiot.

He should very angry at his wife for exploiting his siblings desperation. Like seriously? Dude, if a friend plays this on me, I will end the friendship because he's no friend at all.

Have you tried to imagine what would have happened if the wife's sibling was the one in need and the husband plays this dirty game?

The man doesn't have any sense and the woman is evil, I will advise the OP to avoid like them Omicron.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Tallesty1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

That is not good na. They’re brothers.
They're not

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by freemi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:
I feel betrayed
terrible things. So bro. Learn and move on

2 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by juman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
The wife expected to tell her husband everything.
Don't be angry with her.
She exhibit a good wife habit.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tallesty1:
He owe the brother no apology, dude is an idiot.

He should very angry at his wife for exploiting his siblings desperation. Like seriously? Dude, if a friend plays this on me, I will end the friendship because he's no friend at all.

Have you tried to imagine what would have happened if the wife's sibling was the one in need and the husband plays this dirty game?

The man doesn't have any sense and the woman is evil, I will advise the OP to avoid like them Omicron.

You maybe right. Sometimes we apologize to the ones at fault just to make peace reign and keep future opportunities for ourselves intact. Burning family bridges because of a woman who came from a total different background is not wise. That's the role the apology is coming to play. It is not about who is right or wrong, it is about peace of the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? / My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Check Out These Cute Quintuplet (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.