Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? (30232 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Teewai69: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
money121:

I and my colleague @demospain Decide to pick you for this week Giveaway winner

https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/46#108549914

PM your Acct details

Hope 10k will go far for this Week?

God bless you and your friends richly. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by ReneDaniels: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
When you get married to the wrong woman shits bound to happen. Some ladies for make the money 1k self for you . Plus your older brother self no try.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Limitlessss: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
money121:

https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/46#108549914

PM your Acct details

UPDATE

PAID

Yes sir, received I am grateful.

8 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
I think what you did is very bad
- You are useless yourself in the hand of your brother wife
- you would have wait till she cook
- why selling your red oil to your brother wife
You can't return the money but you need to discuss your situation with your brother wife and your brother

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Belleful: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
HUNGER BAD

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Nwachi22(f): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:
I need frank and candid advice guys.

I'll be as brief as possible.

I am a student in my 400l nw, things aren't so Rosey nor easy especially financially for me now.

Something happened this past weekend, i returned back from lectures with no dime on me, I left very early because I needed to read more, (exam things) my Elder bros travelled which I had no idea of, I live close by, (actually choose this institution because of his presence in the state) Truth is I am the type that usually keep hard times to myself, I only open up when I am choked, i hardly check on him because of negative energies i receive from his wife so I prefer communicating with him via phone, i keep my distance as possible as appropriate.

So I went to his house to check on him, i was totally broke and hungry, learnt from his wife that he traveled, asked her if she had anything, she said no money o, what she had, she wants to use it to go to the market to buy some stuff, I saw her writing a list and with some money, she was about going to market, I saw small Eva rubber red oil #900.

It hit me, I had just a little above the quantity of red oil she needed, and I hardly cook.

So I told her that instead of buying #900 in d market that I will bring the exact quantity she needs, but I just need 5h, that I am broke, I reasoned with her and pleaded that she do not see this wrongly that I am selling it to her, that its just an exchange, she said no p, I also pleaded with her not to tell my bros her husband which she also agreed.

We made the exchange, I got the #500 and gave her d oil she would have bought #900.

I just received a call from my elder bros yesterday, and he was very pissed? That y should I sell d oil to his wife?

I tried to explain but he won't listen, has even refused seeing me, honestly I am not happy right now, why will she disclose it to him? We had a pack?

Chai! Nawaoh! Just because of NGN 500. Please can I get your account details, let me send you something for Christmas.

5 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

She did a very terrible thing. I really pity the OP. I hate when people breach trust.

Now u know the type of person she is...
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by sisisioge: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Children of grace! It's only God that knows when you would have sense! Sebi you had your brother's number,he was the one you ought to have negotiated with on the exchange. In fact, doing it would make him know just how broke you are! Aunty that didnt send you before....na wa o.

Now it looks like your relationship with his family is transactional! Hian! Better go and explain to your mom let her explain it to him. Next time, your brother is your paddy, do all your deals with him!
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by JustAvo: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
TenQ:

She didnt report you o!
Please dont get her wrong.

Let me break it down for you.
1. The husband came back from his journey
2. The wife decided to tell him that the food money was not adequate
3. If not because you gave her a bottle of oil, the money wouldnt have been enough.
4. She didn't know it would boomerang
5. In the process of redressing the situation, she then spoke the whole truth.
6. The truth inflamed your brother the more

She was as guilty of the offence as you Bro!
The only difference is that she is high above you in hierarchy (she's a wife)
Pickup yourself and move on

This was exactly my point in my post earlier. The only reason why I had reservation abt it all is that he already said she was a wicked wife, so yeah, that's a problem n she betrayed him aswell by using d oil thing to demand for more from her husband (if dt was d case).

On the other side, she won't be stupid enough to want to cause a serious rancor btw her husband n a younger sibling who will soon graduate from sch. n leave their town with a high probability of making it like her hubby or surpass him self.... (Most people wl look into stuffs like ds b4 de mk some choices, except de r stupid).

Like a number of people pointed out here, I feel d elder bro is wrong to be flaming up n down(altho he has rights to, he shd however also see tinz from his younger bros perspective irrespective of what he was told or at least ask him why he did what he did)
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Sphinxvally: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
First:

Your bro's a Douchebag for getting angry without listening to the story from both sides.

He's ain't no real Niggga because he married a woman who's petty enough to rat out his own blood because of mere #500.

Don't Blame the Silly wife,Your bro SIMPly elevated your woes.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by emmeyen: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Your brother should have actually scolded his wife for buying that oil from you instead of giving you the money. But he doesn't want to say the truth. Avoid the two of them, their sense of reasoning is twisted.

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Limitlessss: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nwachi22:

Chai! Nawaoh! Just because of NGN 500. Please can I get your account details, let me send you something for Christmas.

God bless u ma
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Emily22(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Teewai69:

God bless you richly for helping him out.
God no go shame you. Amen

Amen
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Klass99(f): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Freedom34: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eyahhhhh....e be like say u nor know how devilish most women are!
Ask urself this: if d op were to be her own blood brother will she tell him she had no money? Will she agree to buy d oil from her bro?

Las-las she will give him (her blood brother) part of d cooking money and manage d rest without telling her husband what happened.

Walahi, U underestimated d trickery of women!
MufasaLion:
Damn! I understand you.

If I were to be in your position, I would rather go find help somewhere else than do such trade. One thing I've realised among many married couples is that they will tell each other everything which ain't supposed to be so sometimes.

Always avoid anything that would make you venerable to your brother's wife. She took advantage of your vulnerability.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by MufasaLion: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Freedom34:
Eyahhhhh....e be like say u nor know how devilish most women are!
Ask urself this: if d op were to be her own blood brother will she tell him she had no money? Will she agree to buy d oil from her bro?
Las-las she will give him (her blood brother) part of d cooking money and manage d rest without telling her husband what happened.

U underestimated d trickery of d women!

Damn right!
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by MufasaLion: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Now u know the type of person she is...

Yup.

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Oluwapresley(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

I am a student in my 400l nw, things aren't so Rosey nor easy especially financially for me now.

Something happened this past weekend, i returned back from lectures with no dime on me, I left very early because I needed to read more, (exam things) my Elder bros travelled which I had no idea of, I live close by, (actually choose this institution because of his presence in the state) Truth is I am the type that usually keep hard times to myself, I only open up when I am choked, i hardly check on him because of negative energies i receive from his wife so I prefer communicating with him via phone, i keep my distance as possible as appropriate.

So I went to his house to check on him, i was totally broke and hungry, learnt from his wife that he traveled, asked her if she had anything, she said no money o, what she had, she wants to use it to go to the market to buy some stuff, I saw her writing a list and with some money, she was about going to market, I saw small Eva rubber red oil #900.

It hit me, I had just a little above the quantity of red oil she needed, and I hardly cook.

So I told her that instead of buying #900 in d market that I will bring the exact quantity she needs, but I just need 5h, that I am broke, I reasoned with her and pleaded that she do not see this wrongly that I am selling it to her, that its just an exchange, she said no p, I also pleaded with her not to tell my bros her husband which she also agreed.

We made the exchange, I got the #500 and gave her d oil she would have bought #900.

I just received a call from my elder bros yesterday, and he was very pissed? That y should I sell d oil to his wife?

I tried to explain but he won't listen, has even refused seeing me, honestly I am not happy right now, why will she disclose it to him? We had a pack?

Bro. How far, are you good now with finance? If no, you fit DM me make I reason you something. No much but at least, at all at all.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Freedom34: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
FahBuLous:
Trust a woman at your own detriment...

Very deceitful creatures...

Something that spoke face to face with the devil and you had the mind to keep a secret with them...

Learn boy, learn...

For the record, you did nothing wrong..
Before you told her not to tell your brother, you must have known the kinda brother you have but that deceitful creature still fell your hands...
No better word!
cool
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Klass99:

Why on earth will you be negotiating palm oil exchange on phone, with someone who is miles away and doesn't need to be involved at all?

If he had done so, this woman will still find fault and a reason to grumble/complain. We might hear things like, brother in law has no regard for me, he called his brother to discuss my shopping list and needs. Why couldn't he talk to me while we were together blah blah blah.

Let's call a spade, a spade. She no try abeg, the broda too follow join.

I can just imagine my sister calling me to say....biko, I just dey your house and saw that your maid/husband wants to buy palm oil. But I'm broke biko let me give you the one I have for house, tell her to give me 500naira. I don red biko" . Honestly I wont feel bad. This will just let me know just how broke my sibling is. Simple.

How could he have thought that a woman that had always estranged him will sudden be his alley? Hian!
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by mp3ree: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

She's trying to make your brother see you as a wicked person. Avoid her in everything, she's mean.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Freedom34: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Even at that, they reveal their escapades to their fellow adultress-in-crime!
Its d day of their quarell that they'll both spill the beans!
Women?!
Hian!
cool

seunmsg:
Tye other gender hardly keep secrets except it involves their own infidelity. Know this and know peace.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Kenturkey048(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
udemzyudex:
If your brother can't listen to you, then he should gettat.

Elder brother my foot.
I done dey wait for comment like this since....

Me I for done shenk the simp since...Elder brother my yansh..Why do some men act like this for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Limitlessss: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oluwapresley:

Bro. How far, are you good now with finance? If no, you fit DM me make I reason you something. No much but at least, at all at all.

Appreciate bro.

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by b3llo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
money121:

PM your Acct details

UPDATE

PAID
am touched by ur generosity. God bless you Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

Never trust anyone. D woman is even wicked
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
emmeyen:
Your brother should have actually scolded his wife for buying that oil from you instead of giving you the money. But he doesn't want to say the truth. Avoid the two of them, their sense of reasoning is twisted.
Are u minding the weak men we have today, can't put their affairs in order. Easily manipulated.

2 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Dreytonisback(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Karma doesn't forget his job

Move on although it's hard , a clear conscience fears no accusation
The only problem you have is money
Try to get that only problem of yours and don't bother explaining anything to your elder brother , let him see you anyhow he wants to

A wise man listens to both sides of the story so he's not a wise man
The wife just showed you something you need to see
She's the type that doesn't wanna see her husband helping his relatives
Believe me when I say, a day is surely coming when your brother will see all these too himself with his own eyes

MOVE ON AND .....
Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! I understand you.

If I were to be in your position, I would rather go find help somewhere else than do such trade. One thing I've realised among many married couples is that they will tell each other everything which ain't supposed to be so sometimes.

Always avoid anything that would make you venerable to your brother's wife. She took advantage of your vulnerability.
Such women are the reason, many brothers see themselves as enemies.
May we never be unfortunate to have a woman who would sow seed of discord among brothers.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by seunmsg(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Freedom34:
Even at that, they reveal their escapades to their fellow adultress-in-crime!
Its d day of their quarell that they'll both spill the beans!
Women?!
Hian!
cool

You are very correct.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by MufasaLion: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Such women are the reason, many brothers see themselves as enemies.
May we never be unfortunate to have a woman who would sow seed of discord among brothers.

A man must learn to not be vulnerable especially to in-laws no matter how good they appear. People must know that it's an unwise thing to entrust your secret to a married person because everything will be spilled out like cüm in the bed.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by kingsceemark(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

God punish that your brother and his wife, I no even send my senior brothers, how much more their wifes, what would be his reactions if he hears that you steal from your neighbors, God punish him one more time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / 25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / What Kind Of Sister Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.