Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? (30301 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by uche393: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
your elder bro is a puzzy....you don't sell oil, neither do you have a palm plantation... God don't let marriage remove common sense from me.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Eddie360(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Neva gv someone who those nt always feel happy wen ur around dem d slightest opportunity to betray u...
Find more about dis frm 48laws of power
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Nwachi22(f): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

303-913-1233 First Bank, God bless u ma

Done. Always remember that no condition is permanent. Take care.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by chudez0147(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:
I need frank and candid advice guys.

I'll be as brief as possible.

I am a student in my 400l nw, things aren't so Rosey nor easy especially financially for me now.

Something happened this past weekend, i returned back from lectures with no dime on me, I left very early because I needed to read more, (exam things) my Elder bros travelled which I had no idea of, I live close by, (actually choose this institution because of his presence in the state) Truth is I am the type that usually keep hard times to myself, I only open up when I am choked, i hardly check on him because of negative energies i receive from his wife so I prefer communicating with him via phone, i keep my distance as possible as appropriate.

So I went to his house to check on him, i was totally broke and hungry, learnt from his wife that he traveled, asked her if she had anything, she said no money o, what she had, she wants to use it to go to the market to buy some stuff, I saw her writing a list and with some money, she was about going to market, I saw small Eva rubber red oil #900.

It hit me, I had just a little above the quantity of red oil she needed, and I hardly cook.

So I told her that instead of buying #900 in d market that I will bring the exact quantity she needs, but I just need 5h, that I am broke, I reasoned with her and pleaded that she do not see this wrongly that I am selling it to her, that its just an exchange, she said no p, I also pleaded with her not to tell my bros her husband which she also agreed.

We made the exchange, I got the #500 and gave her d oil she would have bought #900.

I just received a call from my elder bros yesterday, and he was very pissed? That y should I sell d oil to his wife?

I tried to explain but he won't listen, has even refused seeing me, honestly I am not happy right now, why will she disclose it to him? We had a pack?
Sorry bro , but your brother is the mumu here. To me nothing is serious here. If na me I for just laf am off!
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by remiopash: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don't know how old your brother is, but he is still a baby by calling you to discuss the matter with you. Women can never change. If I was your brother, I would have just brushed the issue aside and let it go without discussing it with you. He's supposed to behave like a man and an elder. I would advise you to let the matter go and forgive your brother. You are the one that should behave like an "elder" now, since he has messed up.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by NewKidInTown(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tbh, reading the comments of those asking him to send his account number made me cry. This guy that sold a palm oil of 900h for 5h?? He has received more than that from people that doesn't know him.. I love nairaland!!!. God will bless all the givers according. I would have given u something bro buh im in also your state.

8 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Limitlessss: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nwachi22:

Done. Always remember that no condition is permanent. Take care.

Thanks
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by winner37(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Brother , brother , brother brother ? How many time have I call you , fear anything that has vagina and breast..
That wasn't the best way to played that game ,your brother would never see that it was out of hungry that makes you to do what you did ..

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by TrumpDonald2: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don't know why some women are good at causing problem between brothers. I advise you let your brother calm down a bit and then explain things to him.

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybo_RhhhF0Y
Toke Makinwa Falz no well o + Lasisi Elenu THERAPY
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by FahBuLous: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Freedom34:

No better word!
cool
I was searching for a better word but didn't see anything..
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Testimony1988(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
You should have just told him you were broke
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Oyiboman69: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

I am a student in my 400l nw, things aren't so Rosey nor easy especially financially for me now.

Something happened this past weekend, i returned back from lectures with no dime on me, I left very early because I needed to read more, (exam things) my Elder bros travelled which I had no idea of, I live close by, (actually choose this institution because of his presence in the state) Truth is I am the type that usually keep hard times to myself, I only open up when I am choked, i hardly check on him because of negative energies i receive from his wife so I prefer communicating with him via phone, i keep my distance as possible as appropriate.

So I went to his house to check on him, i was totally broke and hungry, learnt from his wife that he traveled, asked her if she had anything, she said no money o, what she had, she wants to use it to go to the market to buy some stuff, I saw her writing a list and with some money, she was about going to market, I saw small Eva rubber red oil #900.

It hit me, I had just a little above the quantity of red oil she needed, and I hardly cook.

So I told her that instead of buying #900 in d market that I will bring the exact quantity she needs, but I just need 5h, that I am broke, I reasoned with her and pleaded that she do not see this wrongly that I am selling it to her, that its just an exchange, she said no p, I also pleaded with her not to tell my bros her husband which she also agreed.

We made the exchange, I got the #500 and gave her d oil she would have bought #900.

I just received a call from my elder bros yesterday, and he was very pissed? That y should I sell d oil to his wife?

I tried to explain but he won't listen, has even refused seeing me, honestly I am not happy right now, why will she disclose it to him? We had a pack?
there are ways to handle such situation which you fail to understand in the first place due to inexperience I guess. when trading with relatives, one have to be very careful, you shouldn't have sold it to her in the first place which you did.and since you decided to dell it to her, you shouldn't have told her not to tell your brother, you should have done it as open as it is by not mincing words and however they see it ,they will take it like that. I have seen a case where a child sell something for his or her mother cos the situation warrants it and no fuss was made about it and so are siblings trading things amongst themselves.

There was a time my sister in-law wants to sell her deep freezer just to raised some money because her husband was not in town and she's was experiencing some financial difficulty. My wife, which is her younger sister advised me to buy the fridge since its far below cost price but I declined without giving her my reasons which I know she will see as nothing to worry about... She later sold it to someone I don't know and I also don't care. however your brother didn't do well in this regards and I also find fault in you narrations which I'm not going to drill you on...
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by TenQ: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
JustAvo:

This was exactly my point in my post earlier. The only reason why I had reservation abt it all is that he already said she was a wicked wife, so yeah, that's a problem n she betrayed him aswell by using d oil thing to demand for more from her husband (if dt was d case).

On the other side, she won't be stupid enough to want to cause a serious rancor btw her husband n a younger sibling who will soon graduate from sch. n leave their town with a high probability of making it like her hubby or surpass him self.... (Most people wl look into stuffs like ds b4 de mk some choices, except de r stupid).

Like a number of people pointed out here, I feel d elder bro is wrong to be flaming up n down(altho he has rights to, he shd however also see tinz from his younger bros perspective irrespective of what he was told or at least ask him why he did what he did)
Yes, the husband shouldn't have escalated the problem knowing that the wife too was a culprit. He is probably naturally stingy too. He didn't know that by escalating the problem, he was disrespecting his wife

The younger brother too should chill and allow things to rest. The wife is the least of his problems. Of cause the wife is not his enemy.

I hope the wife too has learnt some lessons as per the know Nd of excuse to use to increase feeding money. Many husband's do not know that in the market, N25k to months ago is now worth less that N20k.

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by EdmundDantes(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

If I were to be your brother, I would have immediately wired you some extra cash as soon as I hear from my wife. Sorry to say, your bros no try at all!

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

U are a foolish boy. Why would u do Smtn exchange with ur brothers wife who doesn’t even like u? Now ur brother thinks Ure stupid.

Why didn’t u just call him and ask for the money instead of the awkward exchange that makes u look bad in ur brothers eyes. undecided
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

Did I plan to go there to sell anything in the first place? You've never been in a desperate needy situation b4 I guess.
allow this mouth runners to be yarning dust!!

When a good person goes broke. He doesn't mind whatever means to get money (Aside vice)
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by RapportNaija(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Glad you got help from people on here...

If that your Uncle isn't the one paying your school fees (well, you're in your 400l, final year right?), just stay far away from him and his family.

As in delete him from your head and move on with your life. Find your helper go front!
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by eyinjuege: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Apologise to the wife and your brother, and just let them understand it was because you were so broke hence the show of shame. Because you know deep down in your heart that the deal you had with her was wrong which is why you didn't want her to tell her husband
Your sister in law didn't do anything wrong by telling her husband what his brother did.
Perhaps your brother may not discuss your indiscretions with his wife, but don't expect her not to tell her husband what his family did.
Infact, expect her to tell her own friends and even family members the wonders her eyes have seen in her husband's house.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by EzePaschal(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

Elder brother way no fit understand your condition for selling tbe oil no need your shalaye. Bone them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by GetMeRight: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Foodqueen:
U shouldn't av asked for the exchange.

It would av been better if u took it out and sold to an outsider completely.

Little things betrays family trust.

You still managed to turn the whole incident against him, right? What about she should have helped you with common N500? What happened to she shouldn't have told her husband knowing that you were broke? You ladies here would never stop support bad behaviour as long as one of your gender is involved
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Hkff: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by AYNL: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
I wonder why some married women always act weird
abeg if this op na her blood brother
shey she no go find something give you without trading anything
once Dem don enter house,na to turn against husband family
why?
I'm 100% sure there was food in the house when op went there
these are the things that kicks marriage thought outta my mind
all of you saying the op shouldn't have done the trade and Al sort
read his story again
it was his last option,and he needed to eat
sorry bro
better days are coming
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by GboyegaD(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Calm down and try calling your brother maybe after a week. If he doesn't pick or if he's still angry, keep your peace and say nothing about it. The transaction was done in good faith and you owe no one an explanation for it.

As for the wife, I wouldn't blame her 100 percent because she might have just informed him and he is over reacting and it could have been said to put you in a bad light. Since you have no information about this, please, do not waste your energy over it.

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Opexzy: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
9jayes:
I understand how #500 looks like 500k for someone students I also understand to how it feels to judge someone without hear his/her story, let ur wife tell us her own part

What part again, in an attempt to sound intelligent you made a mess of yourself.

Didn't you read where he said this was meant to be a secret.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by samdaisi: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
O boy you don't 4cup, that trade by barter is nonsense, how could you sell something's like that to your blood brother, can that 590 solve your financial challenge,
Oga you think you are smart but she proved to you too that she is smarter than you
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Misternas89(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
money121:

I and my colleague @demospain Decide to pick you for this week Giveaway winner

https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/46#108549914

PM your Acct details

Hope 10k will go far for this Week?

UPDATE

PAID
God bless you Engr

1 Like

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Kaysalas(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Limitlessss:

Sorry, pack of what? Indomie or biscuit grin grin wink
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by GetMeRight: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
One of the things I don't like about my genderundecided . Most women cant keep secrets. Better to send your brother a message and narrate things just as it happened because she may have twisted the issue when she told your brother. I don't see it as a bad thing to have asked for that exchange since you were helpless. What's her gain now that she has put you in trouble.

Let me tell you my experience with my brother's wife if you can read it.

She and her husband did naming ceremony. I was the one who cleared all the weeds on their second plot meant for tents and chairs despite having younger brothers that could do it.

I was in charge of drinks, mainly soft drinks. My brother left the house while entertaining was going on and I realised that my brother's wife's mother (mother in law) was sending different people from inside house to come take malt drinks frequently until malts remained 10 cans. Then, she sent another person to collect four which I obliged. But I told the person that malts was finished but other soft drinks were still available.

I kept the remaining 6 for my brother in case he was going to need it and not to be angry with me if I tell him that no more malts.

I kept it on the floor of my brother's wife's shop, I even collected the key to open the shop from her and I told her the purpose.

My brother returned from his outing and I told him about the remaining 6 malts that I kept for him and where I kept it. He even said "thank you" and he went in to see his wife inside their room.

I opened the shop to take the malts to him but couldn't find it on the floor only for one woman, a friend of our family who saw me when I was putting it there to tell me that my brother's wife had taken it all.

I knew she did that because her mother later sent another person to come and collect another 4 cans of malt which I told the person that malts had finished. So, I didn't bother to inform my brother again because I didn't know what that could lead to. Poor me trying to protect the wife. Lol.

Time for me to eat when visitors number had reduced greatly. I told my wife to go to my brother's wife and collect just one can of malt for me. My wife came back to tell me that she said malt had finished. My wife didn't say more than that. I felt insulted! I told my other elder brother of what happened and I left the place immediately in annoyance just to register my displeasure.

It caused uproar among all the family members present, I was told. Our big sister came to my house with two cans of malts from my brother instead of one that I asked for.

NOW, read this: something happened when I sent my wife to my brother's wife to get me one can of malt which my wife didn't tell me. I believed she didn't want the issue to get out of hand and she didn't want to be in the middle of it.

When my wife asked for the malt from my brother's wife on my behalf, my brother's wife in turn asked my brother who was present in the same room at the time if she should release it which my brother said no based on what the wife already told him.

Apparently, she was insulted that I didn't give the last cans of malt to her mother and she revenged against me.
She told my brother that I hid the remaining 6 cans in her shop and she found it where I kept it. My brother was infuriated that I would do such. He kept the anger inside instead of asking me. The same brother I told that I kept 6 cans of malt for before he went inside to meet his wife. He believed his wife over me. The same brother that once told people that he likes me because I don't lie!

He was mad at me that I kept 6 malts for myself. Me that lent him 200k prior to that event?

That my wife's brother, I later helped her and her younger sister enrolled in some FG's scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Adebowale89(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm sure she's the reason your brother don't show you love again but yet you're insensitive not to decode that hence playing yourself in her hands

someone that's looking for opportunity to nailed you but you made it so easy for her

your brother is not around, what stop you from calling him abi he no dey do bank transfer

I've long abandoned mine, as far as I'm concern I no get Elder bro nonsense
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by delpee(f): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
If this story is entirely true, what I see is a wife who's not interested in building strong family ties.

@OP
Explain to your brother in writing but keep your distance henceforth.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Twelve30(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Richy4:

If this whole thing blows over, when next you were visiting and your brother isn't around, do not enter into that house.. no matter how broke u are... It's not a good idea..
Omo nice advice o.
Chief... you don tey for this world o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.