Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,016 members, 7,828,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army (27684 Views)

This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Theunbothered: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
asanausana91:
because you are full of hatred.

Yes I am full of hatred.

Hatred for murderers, rapists, thieves and rogues who think a gun and an army uniform makes them above the law.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by freshkpomo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
asanausana91:
the mother said he ran away from kidnappers, do you know if the kidnappers tortured him before he finds his way?

Yet they left his phone for him? How una dey reason self papae?

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Depressed101: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
From the picture posted above,I see a man that was tortured.
very well tortured army style

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Caboceer: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
fergie0o1:
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6900072/boy-escaping-kidnappers-killed-soldiers

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
18 December 2021

She didn't know they'd inflicted fatal internal injuries on him as at the time she commended them...she thought she got her son back intact

I don't see how this army account differs from what the mother said a few days ago

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

I don't fully know what happened but I know the army is lying.

Nigerian Army are liars normally. But in this case they are not lying. The video was shot WHILE the mom was already there and you can tell no one beat him, he was exhibiting the normal effects of these drugs. Unless they beat HIM AFTER the video

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

I don't fully know what happened but I know the army is lying.

Normally they are liars but not in this case. Unless they beat him AFTER the video, which no one is claiming. I would NEVER have believed them but for the video

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

I don't know who you are but trying to insult someone on social media is childishness. Do you know what is meant by escape? Since he can escape what what will stop him from going with his phone?
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Mozegee: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
You are nothing but brainless for writing this trash and also believing the Nigerian army. Soon the wickedness pepertrated and done to this dead guy by this govt and the Nigerian army will visit you,with tears from my eyes.you don't come here and write trash because u are opportune to have a phone and a data..Soon u will cry in the hands of this pple u try to protect. I am burying my uncle on 23rd of this month who was a security man in a skul.killed and labelled an Esn by this monster u try to protect/ defend. Remember the guy we are talking about is someones child.my uncle's was someone's child too and you are here writing trash.
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant officers
UGM destabilising South east must be seriously ....... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
walozanga:

Use ur head, na when he even take drugs na that time 9ja soldiers go even brutalize am well well. U dey talk as if u no dey 9ja

I would NEVER have believed anything those rogues say but for that video.
Nigerian Army are liars normally. But in this case they are not lying. The video was shot WHILE the mom was already there and you can tell no one beat him, he was exhibiting the normal effects of those drugs. Unless they beat HIM AFTER the video
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by MangekyoAlt: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
asanausana91:
I don't know who you are but trying to insult someone on social media is childishness. Do you know what is meant by escape? Since he can escape what what will stop him from going with his phone?
You lack common sense

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

Yes I am full of hatred.

Hatred for murderers, rapists, thieves and rogues who think a gun and an army uniform makes them above the law.
only the Best are recruited. IAM not surprised to see the incapable hating the capable.
Your insult ends on nairaland ( a faceless forum). If you are born by a woman go and repeat the same insult at a checking point or even your Facebook.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
aryzgreat:

You obviously tried to hide the truth.

From the mother's story, the boy told her he entered kidnappers car, and when he observed they were kidnappers, he jumped out of the moving car and rain into Bush, then ran out of bush on sighting snake, before he fall into the hands of the worst military men in the world always eager to show their strength on civilians.

From this explanation where did the kidnappers have chance to torture him, when he escaped from them?

The NA have a lot of questions to answer. Na so they deny ever being in lekki, until video evidence surfaced, they turned to shooting blanks. Mtchew
this boy must be a commando jumping out of a kidnappers car? Why not take some few seconds to watch the video?
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by 2braithe: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
GhostWisperer:
dirty murderer.

Did I murder any member of your family? grin

I guess you don't have data to watch the video and see concrete evidence.
Drop your number and network let me buy data for your indigent asss! tongue
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by asanausana91: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You lack common sense
Any statement coming with an insult is from those carnivores animals from the erosion caves.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
tyup:

Ok they did not beat him, so how did he die??

Nigerian Army are normally liars, this is just an exception.
People die of those drugs all the time. Why do you think they are considered so dangerous. You can tell from the video no one beat him. Unless they beat him later.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Coldie(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
If his clothes weren’t on then how did u get his phone, or was he walking around naked holding his phones on his hand?

Nigeria is gone, police and army that are paid with tax payers moneys are killing its citizens like it’s nothing, same citizens that their tax is paying them

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by PoliteActivist: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mozegee:
You are nothing but brainless for writing this trash and also believing the Nigerian army. Soon the wickedness pepertrated and done to this dead guy by this govt and the Nigerian army will visit you,with tears from my eyes.you don't come here and write trash because u are opportune to have a phone and a data..Soon u will cry in the hands of this pple u try to protect. I am burying my uncle on 23rd of this month who was a security man in a skul.killed and labelled an Esn by this monster u try to protect/ defend. Remember the guy we are talking about is someones child.my uncle's was someone's child too and you are here writing trash.

So sorry about your uncle, but did you watch the video? No one beat the guy - unless they are the ones who fed him the drugs he was on. That is more believable
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
2braithe:

Did I murder any member of your family? grin

I guess you don't have data to watch the video and see concrete evidence.
Drop your number and network let me buy data for your indigent asss! tongue
laziest comeback of the year.

Your remark is somewhat in between mental laziness and low self-esteem.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by deltateam: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
God bless our Gallant officers
UGM destabilising South east must be seriously ....... cheesy

The picture evidence shows someone protecting himself from excessive beating as can be seen by the raised hand.

NA is known for stripping people naked. Evidences abound in the internet.

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by deltateam: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lastmessenger2:

The reactions as shown in that picture is similar to one subjected the jungle justice.

The raised hand nails all their alibi as hogwash. NA should be more responsible.

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Coldie(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

He was in a bus or Keke which he boarded and discovered it was kidnappers, it’s very possible for someone his age to escape. Me personally have held on to a moving car before at high speed wound down it’s glass midway and got into it, adrenaline can do a lot.

The guy escaped from kidnappers vehicle he boarded trying to kidnap him, ran to the bush hid himself, stayed there till kidnappers could not find him and left, only to be brought out after he saw a snake, on wandering under such conditions from shock of both escaping being kidnapped and a snake bite do u know the kind of joy you would get if u spot either a police or military van or checkpoint? U fit even hog them

The moment he saw them from afar he started running towards them military men, seeing a young man wandering and running towards them in the bush had their own thoughts especially this unknown gunmen period, the military men acted foolishly instead of telling him to identify himself branded him what they wanted, maybe he identified himself and they thought he was probably lieing and were torturing him to say the truth they wanted to hear until it ended up like this.

One way to know the military story was a lie, if he was found naked u mean he escaped from kidnappers and was able to get his phone from them? Chances of getting ur trouser or ur shirt is far higher than ur phone, cause that’s what majority of kidnappers go for, in fact once they kidnap u they would tell u to open ur phone, next thing is to locate your bank app to check your account balance.

Do the math, what does the woman want to gain from lieing?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by frankson1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
walemoney007:
Why will the mom be lying against the Nigerian army?

Police man never lie on you before
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by freshkpomo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
asanausana91:
only the Best are recruited. IAM not surprised to see the incapable hating the capable.
Your insult ends on nairaland ( a faceless forum). If you are born by a woman go and repeat the same insult at a checking point or even your Facebook.

This one just dey hype Nigerian army, lol... People when small Boko Haram of yesterday dey kill like fly, they can't even stand their mates in other countries, na civilian body them dey show muscle.

Wetin be army job for first place? That place be like war front? Lekki too be like war front? Nor be MOPOL work be those ones?

1 Like

Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by frankson1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
DLSReigns:
Why am I struggling to believe this Narrative from the Nigerian Army? A drunk bloody civilian, staggered into the armys' territory and the army is like... eiyah you miss road? Lets call your relatives but afterwards, he is almost unconscious and his clothes off and covered in Mud. Hmmm the army will never change. Not this year atleast.

Maybe yahoo+ sacrifice gone wrong
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by tyup(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Nigerian Army are normally liars, this is just an exception.
People die of those drugs all the time. Why do you think they are considered so dangerous. You can tell from the video no one beat him. Unless they beat him later.

very possible. but reason it, bars or shayo halls are not always close to a checkpoint. I'm just tryna reason how he got himself there with no clothes on

anyways God knows best, RIP to him
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by frankson1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lastmessenger2:

Watch the video.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by 2braithe: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
GhostWisperer:
laziest comeback of the year.

Your remark is somewhat in between mental laziness and low self-esteem.

Don't be ashamed.You can DM and drop the number.

I also don't know why you are pained because I directed you to an evidence.I never said he wasn't Killed and I never said he was killed.
Maybe you're depressed and suicidal.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by frankson1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
OgaHector:
They met the boy without clothes .. But call came in and it was the mother that called .. Stupid soldiers undressed him and assaulted him

Just watch the video. Even his mom said "dey don do this my pikin something". One of the Soldiers could be heard telling the woman to call her brother whom the boy stayed with.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by frankson1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
deltateam:

The picture evidence shows someone protecting himself from excessive beating as can be seen by the raised hand.

NA is known for stripping people naked. Evidences abound in the internet.

The video evidence is telling otherwise so go watch the video.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by GhostWisperer: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
2braithe:

Don't be ashamed.You can DM and drop the number.

I also don't know why you are pained because I directed you to an evidence.I never said he wasn't Killed and I never said he was killed.
Maybe you're depressed and suicidal.
you'll have to upgrade your cheap repetitive carbohydrate diet from your street Mallam before gifting anyone data....and then as a cheap, brain- fatigued onlline hireling, you will need to upgrade your crash course on how to execute damage control.

You suck at what you do best.

But you seem to making strenuous efforts in convincing me you're not a swine.

I just don't believe you.
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by tyup(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

This one just dey hype Nigerian army, lol... People when small Boko Haram of yesterday dey kill like fly, they can't even stand their mates in other countries, na civilian body them dey show muscle.

Wetin be army job for first place? That place be like war front? Lekki too be like war front? Nor be MOPOL work be those ones?

You're just being insensible here, Boko Haram is killing who like flies? and what's ur definition of flies death?? even a Fool knows the Boko Haram war is a means of livelihood to the service chiefs and Northern elites. where's Gana today? where's ikonso of ESN that Kanu cried for his death??

asanausana91 is right if truly Nigerian Army are weak organise ur sect of hoodlums and disturb Nigeria and let's see if you survive one week then we'd agree they're weak. until then shut tf up
Re: Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army by Dmacqh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
RIP Christian. Too painful you died this way . Nigeria military and unnecessary killing of the youth. Even if they are not lying, their precedent of torturing people who they perceive as wrong doers won’t make people believe them .
For those making case that the military didn’t touch , I am really short of words . Are you people in another country or the Nigeria we know ? You will walk naked inside a military checkpoint and no one will greet you with a slap first ? People that has clothes are normally beaten , talk more of someone they perceived on hard drugs or mental ?
Anything may have caused his death , the rumored drug or alcohol or the kidnappers he escaped from or the military. But one thing that is sure , the military dashed him slaps , kicks and whips in their usual way . Some military checkpoints you will raise hands before you pass , and even some , bikers must alight and stroll past with their bikes, and someone walked in naked , he was given VIP treatment?
Same way he was magnanimous enough to hand over his phone to them ?
Someone is talking about video ? I laugh ? Have you tried bringing out phone in checkpoint before ? Have you ever tried videoing the military before especially when they are assaulting a perceived offender ?
Till the Nigeria military becomes transparent , nothing will change .
Army that will smash your phone if they catch you videoing them on checkpoint with serious beating are now the ones making videos for us to believe ? Is Nigeria not big movie ?
I once asked my soldier friend , why are they afraid anytime they are been videoed in the cause of exercising justice their way , Zhe laughed and said .... ‘ I won’t say it . I’m really pained .
Though is a family business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary / 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.