Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! (7463 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

IF YOU LIKE RECEIVING THEN GIVE.

AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH.

Tell that to the girls that bill guys for money like crazy...

OP...
Don't allow anyone force you to do whatever you don't want to...
If you feel you're not up to it, then don't!!!
Forget all those "if you love me you'll do it", that's just emotional blackmail, don't fall for it!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by engrchykae(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Only if there is a condom for tongue
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by AmancalledGod: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
If she is faithful to the core do it, but if she is not, don't you ever try that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Tell that to the girls that bill guys for money like crazy...

OP...
Don't allow anyone force you to do whatever you don't want to...
If you feel you're not up to it, then don't!!!
Forget all those "if you love me you'll do it", that's just emotional blackmail, don't fall for it!!!!

TAKE UR SAD LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by MiracleMe7: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
airminem:
Op the best times to give her heads is during her mensses sad
And your son or unborn son will do the same to all the girls he will sleep with
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

TAKE UR SAD LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE.

If only you had taken your own advice undecided...
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

If only you had taken your own advice undecided...

WHY SHOULD I?
TAKE AN ADVICE FROM SOMEONE I BARELY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIS PAST AND PRESENT WAY OF LIVING.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
ikennamadu1:

You done come back with your rubbish ... You go soon go back to prison ... No worry

I NOW NOTICE YOU AND YOUR MONIKER HERE ON NAIRALAND...

NOW MOVE ON.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

WHY SHOULD I?
TAKE AN ADVICE FROM SOMEONE I BARELY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIS PAST AND PRESENT WAY OF LIVING.

"TAKE YOUR SAD LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE" grin grin grin
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

"TAKE YOUR SAD LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE" grin grin grin

LAME AIN'T REPEATING DISS WORDS AS A COMEBACK.
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

LAME AIN'T REPEATING DISS WORDS AS A COMEBACK.

Once again ma grin grin
"TAKE YOUR SAD LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE" tongue tongue

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Once again ma grin grin
"TAKE YOUR SAD LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE" tongue tongue

COME UP WITH A WORDS

DON'T BE A COPYCAT LIKE NICKI AND CARDI B ..

IS LIKE I HAVE TAUGHT SOMEONE A NEW QUOTATION.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

COME UP WITH A WORDS

DON'T BE A COPYCAT LIKE NICKI AND CARDI B ..

IS LIKE I HAVE TAUGHT SOMEONE A NEW QUOTATION.

Once again ma tongue tongue
"TAKE YOUR SAD LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE"
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Once again ma tongue tongue
"TAKE YOUR LAMENTATION ELSEWHERE"
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

CC TO FATI2001 FOR TEACHING SOMEONE NEW PHRASE ON NL.
not only that.

ALSO HOW TO USE MEME.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

CC TO FATI2001 FOR TEACHING SOMEONE NEW PHRASE ON NL.
not only that.

ALSO HOW TO USE MEME.

Yes o!!! grin
Congratulations!!! grin
Buh once again ma grin grin...

"TAKE YOUR SAD LAMENTATIONS ELSEWHERE"

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Yes o!!! grin Congratulations!!! grin Buh once again ma grin grin...
"TAKE YOUR LAMENTATIONS ELSEWHERE"
cheesy cheesy cheesy

YEAH KEEP UP BOY...

BUT DON'T GET ADDICTED TO IT.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

YEAH KEEP UP BOY...

BUT DON'T GET ADDICTED TO IT.

Oh my gwad!!! grin cheesy cheesy
You're really really amusing cheesy
Well...
I have only one thing to say to you ma'am grin
And that thing is simple cheesy...
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by fati2001(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Oh my gwad!!! grin cheesy cheesy You're really really amusing cheesy Well... I have only one thing to say to you ma'am grin And that thing is simple cheesy... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

YOU WORDS NEW MADNESS.. U ARE THE ONE LAMENTING HERE WITH THE CREATION OF NOVEL.
SO TAKE IT ELSEWHERE

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Truvelisback(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Op, na person mouth u dey find abi? Do whatever u want to do with her.
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
OGA all the knack you have been knacking her for years never do you... grin

Let her go abeg....

Coz na person wey dey healthy dey bomb client....

The number of disease a man can get from eating pussy are many (ulcer, e coli, etc) but the number of disease a woman can get from sucking dick is zero... grin

Choose wisely your health or disease besides all these while she never asked for it why now... grin

My take, she already got it somewhere else.... grin

Flee, it's time to change girlfriend..... grin grin

My 2 cents.... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
has she sucked your dick?

Better reciprocate or get the fvck out so another guy can service her. Love is about compromise.
That's not love...

They are just fucking.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonexisting:
I know your fear. You think if you don't do it, she will go outside and collect it. This is where you're wrong. Whether you do it or not, she will still fucck another dick so why not stand by your principles. It's your choice brother. I personally don't succk vaginarians and the ones that suck my dick do it willingly, I never demand it from them. My only business is to fucck and cum, everything else don't matter to me because I have my daily hustle to worry about.
Real G....

Chop knuckles.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9:

That's not love...

They are just fucking.... grin grin
in that case, fucking is also about compromise. Give and take
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Its not really hard bro, its just putting your tongue in her clitoris simple...
Mumu you think say eating pussy is only all about licking and sucking clit....

It's more nasty than that...

It's like putting your whole mouth inside her vagina with the main worker your tongue licking and sucking every inch of that place..... sad

Some do it intermittently during sex even when the said lady had squirt or cum and lick all the unsavory liquids in there... cheesy

It's better you fist her if you plan on cleaning that place up...

Eating pussy is harder than brushing teeth, which if you do after such ordeal you might find her pubic hair performing the function of a toothpick in your teeth if you do it on the hairy ones... grin

It is because women even the dirty love head that most of them stopped wearing pant these days so as to appear fresh... grin

But there is something that they will not tell you, the number of disease that you can get from doing that shit is catholic... grin

Do it at your own risk and remember....

Na person wey dey healthy na him dey bomb client.... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Kriss216: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
SmellySperm:

You sound like a male tho
Na man na... Girls no dey bear Eminem.
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
in that case, fucking is also about compromise. Give and take
But not disease please.....

No compromise on that...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
engrchykae:
Only if there is a condom for tongue
E dey but it won't stop all those fluids from entering your mouth... grin

Eating pussy na long thing.... grin grin
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Healthrelatedjo: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
She point gun for ur head?
No be by force bro,it's time to let her go.
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
She point gun for ur head?
No be by force bro,it's time to let her go.
I tire oooo....

Op eat if you want to eat, since you are hungry... grin

You leave better food go dey eat pussy, you for add supplements join..... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Oowel(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
I don't get as in...
airminem:
Op the best times to give her heads is during her mensses sad
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Pumpumking: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Amebong:
I love Jane very much, and we have been dating for the past one year. We do knack back to back, and they've been no issue.
Few months ago she's started asking me to suck her! I don't like it and it actually irritates me. How can I put my mouth inside there? Let alone drilling nonsense with my mouth.

She's telling me I don't love her else I would have done what she said. I honestly haven't done it before and I don't want to start now.!

Please how do I escape it.? I'm really confused!!

brother all mans suck pucccccy meaning every real mans must suk pucccccy.....donnnnnit milllions of times & is no big deal..truss me!!! (((THANK ME LATER))) wink wink
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by engrchykae(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9:

E dey but it won't stop all those fluids from entering your mouth... grin

Eating pussy na long thing.... grin grin
What's the name of the condom,I need it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Size Matter? / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.