Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! (7467 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by ahmthankgod(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9 well its what you have experienced because my babe is different from yours or whatever
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
engrchykae:
What's the name of the condom,I need it
Check online..... grin grin
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
aimmoney9 well its what you have experienced because my babe is different from yours or whatever
I haven't experienced such please....

Don't join our issues together..... grin grin
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by ahmthankgod(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9:

I haven't experienced such please....

Don't join our issues together..... grin grin
Sha am not good at sex thing but, it depends on how she takes care of her body, case closed...
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
You have to thread very carefully here. For one, you can't ascertained if she only have one fork mate which is you. Also you have to make sure she has good personal hygiene. No talk say because of licking pussy u go carry another disease.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9:

But not disease please.....

No compromise on that...... grin
As if sucking dick doesn't cause disease
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by aimmoney9: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
As if sucking dick doesn't cause disease
Mention one....

I dare you..... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by ImoleNaija: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
has she sucked your dick?

Better reciprocate or get the fvck out so another guy can service her. Love is about compromise.

I can't believe this is coming from a Dr. Isn't it unhygienic?
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by ImoleNaija: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
fati2001:

IF YOU LIKE RECEIVING THEN GIVE.

AND STOP SAYING RUBBISH.

And what if he doesn't receive?
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by BabbanBura(m): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
I know your fear. You think if you don't do it, she will go outside and collect it. This is where you're wrong. Whether you do it or not, she will still fucck another dick so why not stand by your principles. It's your choice brother. I personally don't succk vaginarians and the ones that suck my dick do it willingly, I never demand it from them. My only business is to fucck and cum, everything else don't matter to me because I have my daily hustle to worry about.

You gerrit bro; whether u do am or u no do am, the bebie go still collect am outside. So choose what you are comfortable with and stand by it!
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Ilekokonit: 2:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Amebong:
Few months ago she's started asking me to suck her! I don't like it and it actually irritates me. How can I put my mouth inside there? Let alone drilling nonsense with my mouth.

Please how do I escape it .? I'm really confused!!

The way to escape it is to explain to her that you find it distasteful and that if she insists on you doing it, then that is the end of the relationship as she is the one who does not care about your feelings and preferences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Curious345: 3:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Amebong:
I love Jane very much, and we have been dating for the past one year. We do knack back to back, and they've been no issue.
Few months ago she's started asking me to suck her! I don't like it and it actually irritates me. How can I put my mouth inside there? Let alone drilling nonsense with my mouth.

She's telling me I don't love her else I would have done what she said. I honestly haven't done it before and I don't want to start now.!

Please how do I escape it.? I'm really confused!!
I see you with HIV soon..
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by blinking001(m): 5:43am On Dec 20, 2021
She's already receiving it from somewhere..women love complicated men with principles

1 Like

Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by MediMedi(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Give me her number
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by JOACHINpedro: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Oowel:
I don't get as in...
Try that and see yourself 7fit below
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Amebong:
I love Jane very much, and we have been dating for the past one year. We do knack back to back, and they've been no issue.

She's telling me I don't love her else I would have done what she said. I honestly haven't done it before and I don't want to start now.!

Please how do I escape it.? I'm really confused!!
Tell us the truth. Her pussy stinks abi?
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by Johnsown1(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Ask her to dip her hand inside her kpekus for 2minutes and lick it then you can suck her if you want
Re: Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! by tforever(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Baba no be by force na. Just get her a rubber mouth that has a rubber tongue and it vibrates the rest is history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.