Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle (33486 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by sonofanarchy(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry
mrcork is that you

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Coldplay007(f): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2021
LikeAking:

U wey dem beat, are u betta than one on the average Naija celebs?

Calm down its not by beating. Any mad man can beat.

The kids dem no beat or beat too much do better in life.

Go check am.

Read my write up again. Discipline is key, no be by beating.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by brain54(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Nothing wrong in a parents disciplining their kids...
If you close with him you can talk to him about it.
People will say leave him to raise his kids the way he wants... until the kids turn out bad or become menace to society. Then same people will turn around and blame the parents for lack of proper upbringing. Most people just prefer to follow the crowd mentality.
A parent must make an effort to give his kids good training. Especially at their growing up stage.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Midastorch(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Bro dont worry, i go Bleep the hell out of your wayward daughthers... Teen pregnancy go full your house. All ur daughters go dey collect prick from 14 years old grin grin grin

You are not morally upright afterall, you are just beefing the children that they are having good lives.....Guy purge yourself from hate and free your mind.....Guy na wicked you wicked you are not disciplined..

4 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ORIAYO70(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.

U dey think so
A kid you withdraw discipline n rod from, u expected such kids to be a Prof abi.

Can a mannerless adult be useful to him/herself not to talk of society n parent. ..

Poor parenting style will breed nothing but a delinquent child.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by VicM6: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2021
@OP, dey ur day jeje make trailer from hell no come jam u fah....u go person house to go chop free food bcus u get ojukokoro nd now u dy talk say u no like how the man dey take control him kids....nawa o, mayb when u bcom a man then u can handle ur kids with a strong hand since that was how u were raised...Na person wey never chop belleful dey travel go visit another person for Christmas season....if u knw u knw.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Bro dont worry, i go Bleep the hell out of your wayward daughthers... Teen pregnancy go full your house. All ur daughters go dey collect prick from 14 years old grin grin grin

After reading this statement I went to unlike all your previous post. How can you be advising someone and have such dirty thoughts? Rapist bandit.

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.

From your description it seems your uncle is overindulging his children. There is a place for allowing children to be children and there is a place for discipline. However I don't agree with you that they must necessarily become bad just because parental care is lacking. They will certainly make serious mistakes if they grow up spoilt but it takes more than lack of parental care to become a bad person.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by aspabay(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2021
The children will later become a liability to the society.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by duality(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^^REAL TALK (((((RESPET))))

bro...JackDaAlienz so dumb he makes dumb people proud......MIND YOR BUSINESS seems to be terminology he struggle with. Peace!! smiley

Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president..... Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president.....Goodlyhrt post for president..... cheesy

Mind your business doesn't always apply

We all owe the society, the responsibility of entrenching decency.

The stupidity we allow to go around, comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by gidado14(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.
what do you expect with six pac
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by brain54(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin Can you imagine. He might have a point ooo, but it shouldn't be coming from him of all people. Nonsense and ingredients.
Forget the messenger and pay attention to the message...
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by franchasng: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

And when the next generation of kids start acting wild, having sex and doing drugs early.
You people will be the first to blame parents for poor parenting.
Bunch of confused animals
My brother I understand your worries, you have a valid point but honestly, it's not always easy especially if you love your kids so much.

I am a father, though my son is less than 2yrs but whenever I am around like this, the young man will be cuddling up around me and snatching my phone to watch YouTube and even though I want to stop him, his little cry and teary eyes can't let me seize the phone for long. The only way I try to control it is to switch off the house internet hotspot and hand him his tablet so that when he opens YouTube it won't load any video but seems the young man have learned this trick so whenever he puts YouTube on his tablet and video didn't load he will just throw the tablet on the floor and start rolling himself on the floor and next thing he grabs my phone and heads straight to YouTube.

My son has become so addicted to watching car racing and other similar cartoons on YouTube that I get so worried and at the same time I don't even know how to tame him.

It's just love, when you love your kids so much, it becomes so difficult to discipline them to an extent even though you maybe a smart disciplinarian oh lol.

God will help our modern fathers oh, e no easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by femixville(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Abeg, leave am. Na him kids. Na him understand them.

Will you be happy your children to marry those kinda kids.., when they grow up?
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.
Oga leave them in their own ways, you had don your own part. One day their father will remember what you noticed and complained about but for now allow them. When I was in the country, I had one living like they living in US in my place. We rented a duplex, they're living downstairs I was living upstairs; they had a maid who does everything, even collect insults from the man's children, the wife doesn't sweep and does nothing except going to shop. I took my time one day to deal with those children, I made sure they sweep the compound regularly, wash their fathers car, drain gutter, wash their boxers when they hesitate to do so "sound flogging will land or rain all over them. " At a certain point, I had to stop before I traveled I noticed that their father is always shouting at them to do those things and even wash their clothes, bed sheets etc. The man is now serious with those stuff. Just leave them.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ORIAYO70(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

I presume you are deliquent adolescent. We r Africans we instill morals n values..
If she can help her uncle to raise his child, when it became public menace she will still be part of family...

This is Africa, where we believe in settings morals for our child, parental failure cause too much menace in society...

If a child receive proper morals
U will never see any smoking weeds here n there..

Will u be happy seeing ur child smoking all sort of harmful susbtance in the name of failure of parents to teach them morals
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by abeggnow: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

as a father i will tell you straight. poor training = bad children when they grow up.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Holywizard: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Dear OP I understand u perfectly and I'm happy to be the strict but ever loving uncle.
All my nieces and nephews respect and fear me more than their parents.
My sister talked about getting a phone for my niece in JSS2 and I shouted at her not to try it. Mind u, she's older than me with 8yrs difference.
Just yesterday on my way to church, I gave my niece 200 naira for offering and on our way coming back, I saw 100 naira with her and my sister asked her how come, she said she gave offering of 100, I scolded and wanted to beat her inside the car because I wasn't driving. It was my sis that pleaded with me not to touch her.
In Igbo land, even relatives have the right to caution and train ur children because our idiom says that one person alone don't train children. Things are getting out of hands. Some stupid parents can fight u if u even flog or correct their children

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by abeggnow: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

So allowing your kids to be spoilt and to behave anyhow is positivity..

If you cant instill manners to kids at young age. dont expect them to respect you when they get old.
A man that allow his kids to be in the parlor when he is watching Spartacus.
His kids watch both sex scene and blood fighting scene. At such early age.
that is terible. the man is sowing the seed of destruction of those children.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by LikeAking: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Coldplay007:

Read my write up again. Discipline is key, no be by beating.

What we Nigerians call discipline is torture and wickedness to our kids.

Nigerians know nothing about discipline.

Dont advice ur uncle, he will hate u for life.

When u go to Rome behave like a Roman.

Blend into their family.

He is a rich man from ur description, trust him he know what he is doing.

Life is all about been successful and useful, no disciplined. You get?

Thats d diff btw the poor and rich upbringing.

Poor discipline and beat their kids to be calm, respectful and quiet "Timid, Naive, clueless, gutless,etc.

Rich discipline their kids to become successful, thats the main thing.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nyanabo(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2021
His family, his problems. When you start you family you can go all macho on them the way you want.

Some men don't like discipline. I remember vividly my dad didn't beat, spank, cane, punish or whatever you call it to either of my siblings or I and we didn't turn out bad.

Sometimes words are sharper than cane.. but that doesn't mean we have to spare the rod.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Prabhnoor: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2021
see below
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Magnoliaa(f): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2021
brain54:
Forget the messenger and pay attention to the message...

I cannot. I cannot in this case. NEVER EVER EVER. Do you know how it pains me to see that guy disparaging women and using slurs on them?? Do you??

And yet, he has the fking audacity to come here lecturing on how kids are this and that and morals and societal breakdown bla bla bla. Thunder fire him. I'm not hearing anything from him. And this thread would not even make me think better of men who have commented here. They've attacked the OP today, forming as if they are miraculously some civilised and elevated and western people who understands parenting, but tomorrow they'll go back to bonding on misogyny and defending rape and sexual assault and battery of a woman, and championing the African way.

Wash!!! Complete wash wey be mixture of Jik and Hypo. undecided Mtcheeewww.

A mistake on my part to even be giving this thread and its participants some credits.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by brain54(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2021
franchasng:
My brother I understand your worries, you have a valid point but honestly, it's not always easy especially if you love your kids so much.

I am a father, though my son is less than 2yrs but whenever I am around like this, the young man will be cuddling up around me and snatching my phone to watch YouTube and even though I want to stop him, his little cry and teary eyes can't let me seize the phone for long. The only way I try to control it is to switch off the house internet hotspot and hand him his tablet so that when he opens YouTube it won't load any video but seems the young man have learned this trick so whenever he puts YouTube on his tablet and video didn't load he will just throw the tablet on the floor and start rolling himself on the floor and next thing he grabs my phone and heads straight to YouTube.

My son has become so addicted to watching car racing and other similar cartoons on YouTube that I get so worried and at the same time I don't even know how to tame him.

It's just love, when you love your kids so much, it becomes so difficult to discipline them to an extent even though you maybe a smart disciplinarian oh lol.

God will help our modern fathers oh, e no easy
You have over indulged your son. He now takes advantage of that. He knows when he throws a tantrum you would melt to his will.
Na you go put your feet down.

3 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Lashist(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

See foolish talk...you must be either a product of bad parenting or you are a baby adult that is a sissy at home
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Peace1993: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

Na wa o
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2021
2ndchildhood:
I see some people bashing the Op, I just dey laf.. How parents raise their kids shouldn't be anybody's concern sha, cus they're the ones to take responsibility for whatever they become in future, either good or bad..
But for me, forget all this European bullshit wey some people the talk here, I will be strict to my child from the age of 5-16. Then make him or her my best friends afterwards. U must not necessarily beat them, but if your kid are above 5 and still watching TV at 12am, jumping from cushion to cushions while u are in the house, they don't tremble to misbehave in your presence shows you are failing as a father..

After being strict to a child past 16 years you think such a child after forming opinions of you will allow you to be their best friend afterwards grin

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2021
mmsen:
Why does anyone have 4 kids in the 21st century is my question?
Because they have the resources to take care of them and want to.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by LikeAking: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Nyanabo:
His family, his problems. When you start you family you can go all macho on them the way you want.

Some men don't like discipline. I remember vividly my dad didn't beat, spank, cane, punish or whatever you call it to either of my siblings or I and we didn't turn out bad.

Sometimes words are sharper than cane.. but that doesn't mean we have to spare the rod.

And u turned up well, and you may be doing better than the so called disciplined kids.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Hathor5(f): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

After being strict to a child past 16 years you think such a child after forming opinions of you will allow you to be their best friend afterwards grin

My thoughts exactly. cheesy

He thinks he can program a kid like software.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2021
ravensckar:
If I may take a guess, that your uncle must be a 'Lekki Parent'. They are the ones forming 'woke' whilst allowing their children to become spoilt in the name of pampering. Their kids tell them they don't like their school, voom, then don change the school. Their kids report their teachers to them, fiam, that teacher will get sacked. The worst one is making excuses for their kids. They always have an explanation as to why their kids didn't do well.

I don't know when and how some parents think discipline is tantamount to abuse? I know many parents in this condition, today nko, it's always one week one trouble from their kids. One even cried the other day that her child embarrassed her in the presence of her friends and I simply told her to be patient 'she's just a child'. Las las, all of them forming woke parents will be alright.

My own be say if my pikin s dem do anyhow, dem go see anyhow. I don't have time for rubbish. cheesy cheesy
You guys on nairaland are fond of using slangs you have no idea of do you know the meaning of 'woke'?

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by DannyWalker: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^nigggggga u sound like a reject bro...Yor uncle dint ask for yor advise, i dint ask for yor advise , Nairaland dint ask for yor advice

my best advise.....go n watch blue film!(no ofeinse)
angry
Why not just shut the hell up already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.