Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle (33485 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Web2020: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Benprass:

What you people won't allow to happen to your own children that is what you want others to experience in thier home!

Now I see why most children of this generation are nothing to write about.
Forget is how you raise your children up that will determine how far the next generation will look like.

Like i always say if you aint ready to take care of children dot bring them to this life.

There is a clear distinction between freedom and carelessness. In this case, the man allowed his children the freedom they deserve.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by addexx: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:
I belive you were trained well by your own parents

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy

Almost half of your topic are about SEX.

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.
guy you're vawulent grin
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by brain54(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Web2020:
The world has gone beyond sticks and rod on a child. The intimidation and bullying we subject our children to in Africa make them to grow up and become fearful, not bold in the public.
We're did the OP talk about sticks and rod?
He only talked about correcting the kids na...
You can correct in love. So kids should be left to do whatever?
Even if you don't want to beat them you have to be firm with them.
Go to bed is go to bed!
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Scamburster(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^nigggggga u sound like a reject bro...Yor uncle dint ask for yor advise, i dint ask for yor advise , Nairaland dint ask for yor advice

my best advise.....go n watch blue film!(no ofeinse)
angry
Really?. Many people are weird.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by davidodiba(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.

Good observation. .I hope he is not molesting the uncle's kids.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Dividus2savelif: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

Obviously you are one of those spoiled kids living in UK and has lost every sense of manner/respect. I won't be surprise you beat your parents and shout on them

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ModelLook(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.

My mums tenant is just the same as your Uncle. When he and his wife moved into my mums compound. They both told my mum that please they have one problem. The problem is that their children love making a hell of noise. Boys of 7yrs, 4yrs and 2yrs. My mum is a teacher and she told them that they shouldn't say that as Parents. They are the Parents and they should know what to do in training their own kids.

When my mum told me, I told her not to give them the property for it might end in tears because for them to have the boldness to tell u about their children's Noise making, that might be what pushed them from their former apartment and they want you to join them to live with something they have refused to correct. I was certain and sure.

My mum didn't listen. She gave them the property.

They moved in.

Two weeks later. Their noise started. My mum complained and complained. The husband will just be looking at the children making a hell of noise, screaming on top of their voices, everyday. Disturbing the compound. He doesn't correct them.
P.S: They are the only tenant my mum has.

If these tiny kids start making noise ehn, it would seem as if they poured hot water mixed with pepper on your head. I'm not kidding.

My mum has given them Quit Notice Sha.

They are leaving in March.

Over to Dowen College Parents.

3 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by evergenuineshop: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2021
This is holiday period for the whole family let the father bond with his children, if they want to watch film and play games the whole night let them do so.

This family is obviously an happy family take your bitterness out of that home.

Mr strict.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by oluplus(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

Case closed.
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by joe4christ(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Im talking about a man as a head of the house who cant contol his little kids.
As the head of the house, his kids still disobey him and he will be begging them.
This is what you people are applauding.
Spits at the weak men of this generation
No wonder women are flogging their bf for cheating. Bunch of casterated men

You sound really bitter. You judge your uncle, but you sound like a product of bad parenting yourself. You actually sound worst. And taking a glance at your previous topics. It's all centered on sex sex sex. Nigga u sick. You need help!
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by mmsen: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Because they have the resources to take care of them and want to.

According to OP this man does not have the acumen to take care of them.

Money is not the only resource required to raise a child and I find it astounding that in a nation such as Nigeria with its myriad of pre-industrial era problems that people still cannot make the connection between large families, rapid population growth and societal anarchy.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ledaman: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

To be sincere the chap is a monumental disaster grin
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
mmsen:

According to OP this man does not have the acumen to take care of them.

Money is not the only resource required to raise a child and I find it astounding that in a nation such as Nigeria with its myriad of pre-industrdial era problems that people still cannot make the connection between large families, rapid population growth and societal anarchy.
I wasn't refering to this OP's uncle you asked an open question and I gave an open answer.
Money is not the only source but I find it to be an important requirement.
I have to disagree with you I am a big fan of large families and population is not a curse if the right leaders can tap from such human resources and yes whoever has the means and time to birth as much kids as they want should be allowed to do that so long as the children are not deprived of basic needs and adequately taken care of.

I don't agree with you on that
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by trutht828: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Abeg, leave am. Na him kids. Na him understand them.

Kids with bad fathers can grow up to become menace to you and your loved ones.

Bad kids will not only affect their parents but will also affect the society and you are part of the society.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by fuck419: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.

He's just a Man but not a Father.
Same is applicable to those whose belief in his style of parenting.

Tomorrow those children would grow up and become problem to the society at large if nothing drastic is done to remedy the situation.

I have one stupid inlaw like that too, nonsense. How can little children be awake watching film till 12am and always out to grab people's phones to watch film and play games? If they mistakenly come in contact with any adult content, do you know that the damage is almost irreparable?

Let's don't destroy our kids with the claim that we love them or we are being civil.

Go and check the civilised society like USA and see what their kids are turning into.
Sex, drug, murder, rape, Liquor etc and all imaginable crimes are the order of the day.

Let's be warned!

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by trutht828: 10:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

There is more to parenting than paying the rent.

If those kids grow up to become bad, they can pick up guns and murder your children in cold blood. They can even rape your daughter to death. Then we will know who is really stupid and dumb between you and the op

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Billionairebarb(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
You were make sense not until your devious wish for your uncle's children to become mannerless and cultist came in. Your heart is evil dear. Correct in love, know one is perfect. Maybe that's the best way he knows to show his children fatherly love, and not to be a Dracula. That doesn't make him less a man. thanks to God he provides for the family. You are you even a parent? I am sure not. You are not even talk from experience, so save your energy till you are a parent then you will know everything about parenting is not always by dictatorship or rigid rules around the house.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by mmsen: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I wasn't refering to this OP's uncle you asked an open question and I gave an open answer.
Money is not the only source but I find it to be an important requirement.
I have to disagree with you I am a big fan of large families and population is not a curse if the right leaders can tap from such human resources and yes whoever has the means and time to birth as much kids as they want should be allowed to do that so long as the children are not deprived of basic needs and adequately taken care of.

I don't agree with you on that

No 'right leader' can do anything with a population that doubles every 25 or one in which half the population are children.

The reality is that in such a setting the children are deprived of the basics - many such families eventually fall into hardship, even those that do not there is often a lack of care, patience and affection shown towards those children.

There's a reason why Nigeria is in constant disarray and one of the foundational problems is the detrimental home life of most of its citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by arantess: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

you write like a drug addict
words of wisdom ko..
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by od501: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He is SIMPle and happy and maybe loved by his family.
You that was raised by both parents who loves you?

Na OP I blame wey carry this nonsense come nairaland dey make faceless person dey insult him uncle family.

Ribina generation spotted. Mentored by nollywood, motivated by social media. Oh..how I pity this generation: a generation of complete idiots. The next generation will even be worse, judging from what the OP said. Keep copying Western culture, even when you come face to face with the harm it causes.

Chai...the thing even pain me cos say na men. If it is women, I wouldn't take them seriously, but for men, it yaf finish!!

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
mmsen:

No 'right leader' can do anything with a population that doubles every 25 or one in which half the population are children.

The reality is that in such a setting the children are deprived of the basics - many such families eventually fall into hardship, even those that do not there is often a lack of care, patience and affection shown towards those children.

There's a reason why Nigeria is in constant disarray and one of the foundational problems is the detrimental home life of most of its citizenry.
This is because majority of those who have much kids lack the resources to,if they did it wouldn't be a problem and it still doesn't change my stance nothing stops anybody from having up to 5 kids in the 21st century as long as they can cater for them.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
od501:

[s]Ribina generation spotted. Mentored by nollywood, motivated by social media. Oh..how I pity this generation: a generation of complete idiots. The next generation will even be worse, judging from what the OP said. Keep copying Western culture, even when you come face to face with the harm it causes.

Chai...the thing even pain me cos say na men. If it is women, I wouldn't take them seriously, but for men, it yaf finish![/s]!
Sharrap undecided your balderdash is too much
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2021
arantess:

you write like a drug addict
words of wisdom ko..

CORRECTION:
i love pucccccy sir..not drug......edddddit boy!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2021
trutht828:

There is more to parenting than paying the rent.

If those kids grow up to become bad, they can pick up guns and murder your children in cold blood. They can even rape your daughter to death. Then we will know who is really stupid and dumb between you and the op

^^^^^another dmb dumb empty head!
...if if if ...in the court of law, can u find person guilty becus u THINK they will do somethings in futre....brother u so dumb its unbilivable
thanks God u aint human!!(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Dividus2savelif:

Obviously you are one of those spoiled kids living in UK and has lost every sense of manner/respect. I won't be surprise you beat your parents and shout on them

Brother i torn out to be a great kid.....I love women, i love puccccy, i have moiney & guess wot..i bought my range (only £37,000cash) 6 month ago!!!((THANK ME LATER)) wink wink
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
DannyWalker:
Why not just shut the hell up already

^^^another edddiot boy spotted!
my niggggga..there is a reasons why God created mouth...FOR TALKIN!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
BigYash:
I hope when you give birth,you will raise them like thugs, because you're a dad.. This your believe is why parents now raise beast as children today.. Take a clue from Doven college.. Only if those kids were raised well.. Make una dey support rubbish,e go reach una turn someday..

my nigggga i aint givin no gadddem birth. I hate gadddem kids coz women use kid to trap person. childrens loook like hungry rabbbbit and no man want gaddem kids sir. those things looook alike anyways. f** them!!!(no ofeinse) angry angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by angelfallz(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
The Americans and Europeans that you called don't allow their kids to stay up late.
samwash:

If this man is an American or a European, will you complain?
Now that he is an African & a Nigerian, is not man enough to be a father figure to the family he loved,desire & cherish.
Oga!!! Take your time, let the man run his home the way he desire it & if you are not cool with it, then back out & leave the family alone.
Life nor really hard, na we dey make life hard for ourselves.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Coldplay007:

Lol.. More like (WORDS OF STUPIDITY)..
Exactly why Nigerians bring up the worst behaved children in the UK. You idiotic folks try to mimic the whites that dont beat their children and fail seriously..

You need to know that while Europeans dont beat their children, they have other methods of disciplining children. You folks dont beat your children and dont provide alternative means of disciplining hence your kids end up in gangs and cults.

Those children are headed for destruction and their father is the cause..

angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by mmsen: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is because majority of those who have much kids lack the resources to,if they did it wouldn't be a problem and it still doesn't change my stance nothing stops anybody from having up to 5 kids in the 21st century as long as they can cater for them.

They will always lack in a society in which the population doubles every 25 years. No economy is going to keep pace with such growth. One population boom might be advantageous but not 3 within 100 years. That is insanity.
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Pumpumking: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2021
Coldplay007:

Lol.. More like (WORDS OF STUPIDITY)..
Exactly why Nigerians bring up the worst behaved children in the UK. You idiotic folks try to mimic the whites that dont beat their children and fail seriously..

You need to know that while Europeans dont beat their children, they have other methods of disciplining children. You folks dont beat your children and dont provide alternative means of disciplining hence your kids end up in gangs and cults.

Those children are headed for destruction and their father is the cause..

sweeery.am a londoner from london, u bever beento london so quit talkin rubblish...london childrens are well behave & are 10 times better than u people childrens. please if u have notin senseble to say, kndly go n wash plate or go & cook rice n egg or somtin. I AM A LONDONER!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
mmsen:

They will always lack in a society in which the population doubles every 25 years. No economy is going to keep pace with such growth. One population boom might be advantageous but not 3 within 100 years. That is insanity.
You are just overexaggerating abeg,Nigeria population nor reach China and USA and many American conservatives give birth like wetin person nor know yet they haven't stopped producing kids.

Unless you have any data about the Nigerian population and the method it doubles you are exaggerating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander Weds A Nairalander / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.