Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Ex Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back (32935 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back by Messi1: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

How do I avoid this lady without hurting her?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Ulforex: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Congrats bro . I will gladly accept her back, it shows your type are rare in the dating game.

Ask her to do a test in any reputable clinic make sure you go with her, before you have any thing sexually with her....

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Manson1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Did i hear you say how do u avoid this lady without hurting her?

Someone you've not been together with for over 2years and probably might have tried other options and saw that none worked out, then she remembers you and feels you were better and could come back into ur life at any point in time. Why not ask yourself if the other ppl she tried had worked out, will she have come back to you?... Accept her and learn the hard way since u guys have decided not to be principled in certain things........

Are you about starting your building project? see our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

328 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Messi1: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
See space booking for up there grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by CrownLands(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why not politely let her know, that you have moved on? Or... Are you still in love with her?

If whatever caused the separation is still visibly present, I'd advise you both; to quit and reconciliation.

Otherwise, you both can forget "pride" and just find a way to build back the relationship.

I rest my case.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by VictorDivine: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Accepting her back is a sucide mission.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by JASONjnr(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Manson1:
Did i hear you say how do u avoid this lady without hurting her?

Someone you've not been with together for over 2years and probably might have tried other portions and saw that none worked out, then she remembers you and feels you were better and could come back into ur life at any point in time. Why not ask yourself if the other ppl she tried had worked out, if she'll come back to you... Accept her and learn the heard way since u guys have decided not to be principled in certain things...

This is totally a wrong submission of how thinks truly works...

If this is true love, it will eventually stand...

I've seen a video of a lady who married a man and they divorced for 20yrs and got back and remarried.

We keep pushing away our luck.

@OP, if you do not want her, you should tell her, there's no way to tell her that it won't hurt her.

It's better to do it now that it is early than to play along.

Just tell her that you have moved on and now have a serious relationship that you adore and wouldn't want to destroy it for nothing.

And tell her you'd love to block her.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Fisiryorh(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Go to Aladura C.C.C & ask for prayers to repel her...Thank me later...

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
You really have to ascertain if her intentions are genuine before you get close to her again, and for you to even bring up the matter here seeking our opinion, simply means you still like her, else you'd have shunned her yourself

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Sonnobax15(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Love is really hard to comprehend.....

Just imagine.....After two fvcking years,the banny wanna come back?

Well,it clearly means she has tried other options just like someone aforementioned,but it seemed none of them worked out...Then she thought perhaps you were the best and must had learnt her lesson..

My input here is that,if you still love her, accept her back bro.........But use your brain......

Nairalanders must be wondering why I haven't been bashing and insulting people of late grin. But they won't understand that I don change finish via say I don see how life really be sad

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Ofunaofu: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Love is really hard to comprehend.....

Just imagine.....After two fvcking years,the banny wanna come back?

Well,it clearly means she has tried other options just like someone aforementioned,but it seemed none of them worked out...Then she thought perhaps you were the best and must had learnt her lesson..

My input here is that,if you still love her, accept her back bro.........But use your brain......

Nairalanders must be wondering why I haven't been bashing and insulting people of late grin. But they won't understand that I don change finish via say I don see how life really be sad

Let me help you with your usual meme

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by obinna58(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
ObamaMessi typing from psychiatric hospital

Make una no take am serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Messi1: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
obinna58:
ObamaMessi typing from psychiatric hospital

Make una no take am serious
I'm not ObamaMessi..who is he? pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin

People don full this thread also! Nairalanders no dey use relationship matter play.

Redpillers sef don land grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Frawdboiy: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
What happened in the first place?

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Naturalgbola(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
you dey smell the suffer wey dey come your way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by THURAFTERNOON: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin
This thread go full…
Anyways, GGMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by TINUBUISMAD: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin
Make we tell him?
Just for the sex that's all.
You will still become the victim

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Wawelexy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Run oo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Lexusgs430: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:
I broke up with this lady two years ago and forgot about her.. Since then she has never crossed my mind as anything important.

Last two weeks i saw a message popped up my WhatsApp from a new number, i replied and we started chatting. She has sent me "I miss you" and "I still love you" several times.

This girl said she wants us to get back together and her pushing me to get back to her is frustrating me.

Do you have a block button.........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by HomeTutorsPro: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Then go back to her!
You want to say no without hurting her?
Here is how to do it.
Invite her to your house over a weekend.
Spend time together.
Take her shopping.
Knack her very well.
Get her pregnant.
Visit her parents.
Put a ring on her finger.
Invite your friends, hers and her pastor.
Then say no.

Don't forget to update us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by brain54(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
The question now is…

Do you want her back?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Manny21: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why did you break up in the first place? There is something you are not telling us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by fredoooooo: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
You want to Go back to that sufferness God save you from.
All the best, don't come and blame the devil later o
If it later comes out , Good or Bad , please take responsibilities.
My own advice grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by bid4rich(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
There is something we are not getting here!

You broke up with her or she broke up with you

Why did you break up with her or why did she break up with you?

That you have forgotten about her simply suggest you are done with her.

So, Bro, we can't decide for you here. Man up and decide for yourself. But note: what you won't eat again don't bother to smell it!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by yinkeys(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Messi1:

You’re her last option lol
Especially after being dumped by others
Be wise

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
I can relate also, I had to run for my life

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tell her it’s over and block her if you are really serious

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back by Franking: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nothing bad with it. Weigh the pros and cons by urself and decide. He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / My Girlfriend Thinks There's Nothing Wrong With Her Sleeping Over At Guy's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.