Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31771 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
My brother if am mentally lazy and get to where i am today then I will gladly remain Lazy. Allow me to lazy in peace. everybody must not be hardworking grin grin grin grin

ariesbull:
Oga... With 10 m you can make out thing for your life... Don't be mentally lazy... And stop presenting an escapist argument here

U Don live 10yrs...wetin make u run come back... Run back again

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
donforeign:

You know who can help me with the process?
Yes
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by casppyjay: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
donforeign:
you know who dey run am?
lemme know when u ready
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Lasisieniola77(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Me sef go like japa with 1m
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
g ue village
Lasisieniola77:
Me sef go like japa with 1m
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Shindar: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
truthsayer009:

My brother, dem no dey tell person. Now that I moved abroad myself & I can now see reality with my own eyes. Person earning 5,000 Pounds go dey keep 1,500 Pounds after all expenses and costs have been subtracted from your revenue. The money is very big when you bring it to Nigeria to build or buy a house but can barely fund a comfortable lifestyle abroad especially when you live in major cities like London, Toronto or Berlin/Munich, your money go just dey disappear.

Husband and wife have to work to pull funds together because rent for 3 bedroom apartment is not beans, In Nigeria your wife doesn't need to drop shishi. My friends are paying 2,300 pounds per month for 2 bedroom.

If you want to explore, do it when you are young. At the age of 40, people should sit their ass down where they are.

This isn't fair, narrate your experience, give them in-depth recount of what they might face over there, profer your advice, but, for heaven's sake do not discourage anyone for wanting to experience a better life. If Nigeria is this way now, how will it be when his children are growing? If you so believe in your post, I dare you to go raise your children in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Bifwoli: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana
Remove Kenya and Niger from that list.Life is not easy there.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Raalsalghul: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shindar:

This isn't fair, narrate your experience, give them in-depth recount of what they might face over there, profer your advice, but, for heaven's sake do not discourage anyone for wanting to experience a better life. If Nigeria is this way now, how will it be when his children are growing? If you so believe in your post, I dare you to go raise your children in Nigeria!

Touché
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Gerrard59(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Which route did this your classmate use to come to the U.S.A? That information is very important.

One month later, TimeTraveller has not answered this question.

Well:

Gerrard59:
I feel I should try to elucidate some things with my little knowledge on migration:

- Stay away from Woke people! They might share the same skin colour but their experiences differ from yours. When listening/reading tales from people in the abroad who warn you from relocating, ask questions. Try to know their migration route and citizenship/economic status. Someone who left via tourist visa and another who went for MBA at Haas School of Business would have different experiences, learn the mistakes the former made and strategies the latter did. Anyone who discourages you from relocating when s/he has not relocated to Nigeria is hypocritically wicked and does not wish you well (and if you check those who relocated, they are already citizens of developed countries). Flee from such people.

Best wishes!
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by biglizzy: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
bull67:
i live in scotland up north in the uk. I worked hard left London because its very expensive, rent out my house which gives me income. I am now living in scotland uk. Life is cheap.my morgage is less than 400 per month. i work has an engineer for a bus company and my wife works has a care worker and she is also doing her nursing course. Our income + our business gives us up to 4k a months. My kids go to school for free up to university level,health is free under the NHS. The job i am doing does insurance for it workers e.t.c. all my family have international passport to enter any country in the world and they give them respect. Not with my nigerian passport whey i go use enter Ghana and the immigration guy can slap me anytime with out the nigerian emmbasy comming to help. When you japa, its not just about money, its about you, your wife and kids. In 2017 i had heart failure and i was admited in to the hospital for 5 months, i did not pay a dam. Now lets say i day for nigeria for LUTH or UCH ibadan, i would have been in heaven by now. For our country Army day beat people any how, for here they dont even carry guns outside their barracks and they respect you. No country is perfect but these oyinbo people respect themselves compared to nigeria where you can see a dead body on the street for weeks with out any council officer moving the dead body away. Nigerians are now leaving to benin republic, gambia, ivory coast, ghana, zimbabwe, mozambique e.t.c. marrying their citizens and having a good life. If you want to stay no problem stay and make the country good. We too here are doing the same by helping families back home to get their feets together. no place on earth is easy but most countries outside nigeria are far better than it. including neighbouring countries which i have been to myself.
Please how best to migrate to Scotland with ones family

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by bull67: 2:58am On Jan 25, 2022
BIGLIZZY, Its the same has if you are going to london. If you get UK visa, you are free to move anywhere in the uk. There are 4 countries in the uk. They are SCOTLAND,ENGLAND,WALES andNORTHREN IRELAND. And also the ISLAND OF MAN. Things are easy now with student visa. its cheaper to pay school fees here compared to other countries within the united kingdom.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by biglizzy: 4:21am On Jan 25, 2022
bull67:
BIGLIZZY, Its the same has if you are going to london. If you get UK visa, you are free to move anywhere in the uk. There are 4 countries in the uk. They are SCOTLAND,ENGLAND,WALES andNORTHREN IRELAND. And also the ISLAND OF MAN. Things are easy now with student visa. its cheaper to pay school fees here compared to other countries within the united kingdom.
Thanks so much. Please which schools would you recommend
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by bull67: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2022
there are lots of school in scotland. I know west scotland i know west scotland university which they have courses from 13k. The unversity is in the central scotland. their are other universities in edingburn and gasgow. You also have to look at the cost of livig 2. more information, i give you my email ealli45@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by biglizzy: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2022
bull67:
there are lots of school in scotland. I know west scotland i know west scotland university which they have courses from 13k. The unversity is in the central scotland. their are other universities in edingburn and gasgow. You also have to look at the cost of livig 2. more information, i give you my email ealli45@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks
Email sent
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Stanoputa: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
seyz91:
Anyway, the man office dey lagos and you will need go see am for office one on one, any Europe country sure for am, he will sit you and even advise you on better place to go, he will ask you to deposit some money and when visa ready you complete

And he doesn't collect a dine from you unless there is any sure country update, follow me talk on whatsapp sha so go just send you his business card pics

I de interested too, my location is Anambra State.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
WhatsApp me 09050909970
Stanoputa:

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Do you already have a passport? And do you have an Eco Bank Account already?

If you dont have an eco bank account which means you must have run your account with millions for month,

The eco bank account is best cuz once you got it, he has a person in eco bank and will personally run the account with like 10 to 15millions backdated to 6mo nths ago,

The man sure die, na like naija god to me when it comes to abroad, abroad no freak me anymore as long as there is money
Stanoputa:

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by HausaIboYoruba: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2022
infocabal:
10m for you and your family is not enough.

A family of 4 needs at least 18m to 21m to Japan.

For single person, you need around 7m.

may una dey relax small
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by HausaIboYoruba: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2022
Gns247:
Brazil... I've a guild my uncle use few ago when he relocate to Brazil.
If you're interested, send me your email address so I can send it to you.

is that money not too much for Brazil?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by HausaIboYoruba: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2022
When you read the comments in this thread , you will wonder if it's the same poor people u see everywhere on naija street. See them...them never even enter plane before and are calling 20m small money in europe

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by prettynuly: 11:10am On May 03, 2022
For a newly married couple...like how much will be good to show as statement of account.
VanuatuWycombe:

Would have suggested Poland but the rate of visa refusal is high these days.
Go to Eastern European country and study the easiest courses like European History, Early Childhood Education etc that would not give you much stress to cope with and work. But be ready for cold. Don’t go to Hungary because you are already 40 years old (most people don’t know this). Hungary won’t give you study visa at that age.
Don’t try Czech Republic, the country has quota of just 60 people for Nigeria every year, out of which some are reserved for government functionaries.
Estonia is your best bet but will need IELTS in most of your applications. You can check out Slovenia too.

Don’t forget: pick the easiest course that has to do with Europe.

All the best.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by prettynuly: 11:11am On May 03, 2022
For a newly married couple...like how much will be good to show as statement of account.
(Estonia)
VanuatuWycombe:

Go to Eastern European country and study the easiest courses like European History, Early Childhood Education etc that would not give you much stress to cope with and work. But be ready for cold. Don’t go to Hungary because you are already 40 years old (most people don’t know this). Hungary won’t give you study visa at that age.
Don’t try Czech Republic, the country has quota of just 60 people for Nigeria every year, out of which some are reserved for government functionaries.
Estonia is your best bet but will need IELTS in most of your applications. You can check out Slovenia too.

All the best.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by VanuatuWycombe: 12:40am On May 04, 2022
prettynuly:

28k Euro should be enough for both of you for one year. This doesn’t include your accommodation deposit and insurance.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by VanuatuWycombe: 6:33am On May 16, 2022
prettynuly:
(Estonia)

It depends on a lot of things: cost of your accommodation, the city you are etc. but something around 15m could be a good one.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by prettynuly: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:
is ielts a compulsory thing?

All the best.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Biola67: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
ariesbull:
Get sense....

10m will start you a good company here in Nigeria
How many company your Pa don get now?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Biola67: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dreytonisback:

If u get money u no need link , just go there and as a man wey need something u go find who u go use money lure and get more info from the security man
Dash security man like 10k cash him brain go scatter then explain what you need and tell him to give you info of who you can give money that will help u get what you want , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace
This one turn Usa visa to NIN or Naija passport registration… just Dey play
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Biola67: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
seyz91:
Do you already have a passport? And do you have an Eco Bank Account already?

If you dont have an eco bank account which means you must have run your account with millions for month,

The eco bank account is best cuz once you got it, he has a person in eco bank and will personally run the account with like 10 to 15millions backdated to 6mo nths ago,

The man sure die, na like naija god to me when it comes to abroad, abroad no freak me anymore as long as there is money
I Dey pity those wey go fall for this Mumu guy
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by emperorlaqrin: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
OZAOEKPE:

UK bro, do the stuff for your wife if she get bsc while you and your family files for dependent visa

No more dependent from January 2024

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site / Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.