Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31773 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by chindafrankox(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
You can come to Ukraine
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by igbesachick: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
merodko:
Try North Korea

Very easy

north korea is way better than africa, in terms of cleanness, safety, and social fabrics. and less hungry ppl by percentage.

what makes you think korean will allow you to go there ? north and south are twins. you mean , democratic south despise african while communists north suddenly like african?

a Westerner needs to pay 3000 dollars for a 10 day pack journey in Nkorea , while the chinese are welcome to pay 400 dollars for a 4 day group trip. which category do you lot fall to ?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Oceanfield: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:

I have made my coment I don't have time to argue on things that don't worth it.
If he wants fine if he doesn't fine.

Bye

I don't have time to argue as well , we all know its a way to lure the op , to fall for cheap scam.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImaIma1(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
SmartyPants:

What sort of options would you say are available for the unskilled freshly landed migrant male at 40?

Did he say he is unskilled?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:
I wan japa too, but na 2m i budget! Hope dey?
Yes...
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:

You are civil in your comments, I go continue to respond.

Bra, nobody is discouraging anybody from coming o!
Nobody dey contest with anyone here o!
You come, or you no come o, church go still close!
Oyingbo market no dey take attendance.

Listen, the sad fact many here won't tell you is that many of you back home are relatively better, aswear.
If your loved one is in a good place and discourages you from coming, that isn't very nice.
But most times, people say these things from a place of love.
The guy is 40! That's the age many people return home.
If all you want in life is cold weather, electricity and cheap coke, come.
But, again, I didn't ask the guy not to come. We have to provide balance to our advice.

I wish him all the best.

My brother, dem no dey tell person. Now that I moved abroad myself & I can now see reality with my own eyes. Person earning 5,000 Pounds go dey keep 1,500 Pounds after all expenses and costs have been subtracted from your revenue. The money is very big when you bring it to Nigeria to build or buy a house but can barely fund a comfortable lifestyle abroad especially when you live in major cities like London, Toronto or Berlin/Munich, your money go just dey disappear.

Husband and wife have to work to pull funds together because rent for 3 bedroom apartment is not beans, In Nigeria your wife doesn't need to drop shishi. My friends are paying 2,300 pounds per month for 2 bedroom.

If you want to explore, do it when you are young. At the age of 40, people should sit their ass down where they are.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Raalsalghul: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
truthsayer009:
If you want to explore, do it when you are young. At the age of 40, people should sit their ass down where they are.

People at that age do this mostly for their kids: we shouldn't ignore that fact.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by laiperi: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
With this type of mentality, not only in Nigeria but in Africa, slavery will never end.

These Africans are not different from their forefathers, politicians today and other prodigals; that exchange gold for mirrors.

They continue to bleed Africa in talents, natural resources and any money they saved. All for glitters.

If these prodigals work half as hard in Nigeria as those abroad , Africa would be a better place.

If you see honest Africans work abroad, professional job in the day where they are abused and odd jobs or anything at night just to live like their hosts; you will pity Africa.

The same ones that claim African Americans that are tired of slavery, lazy.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Anyway, the man office dey lagos and you will need go see am for office one on one, any Europe country sure for am, he will sit you and even advise you on better place to go, he will ask you to deposit some money and when visa ready you complete

And he doesn't collect a dine from you unless there is any sure country update, follow me talk on whatsapp sha so go just send you his business card pics
OldNairalander:

Port Harcourt
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by msrcusgarvey6(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
paris10:

Even with a Nigerian degree, what category of visa will he arrive with his family in this COVID era. Better speak with him for long knoew Businesses in Nigeria is link to buy good contract through good contract and life changes forever.

If you move out of the country with N10m to look for a better life, you won't succeed (no be lie), especially with your qualifications.

This forum will open your eyes to the real world out there. Move to Europe, you'll become a toilet cleaner or a club perfume-sprayer for ashewio for the rest of your life. If you can't make it big in Nigeria with that amount and provide security for yourself and family, you won't make it anywhere.

Abroad is difficult if you don't have family members who would accommodate you for free. This thing here take a huge junk outta your meager salary. Without papers, a slave would be better than you. You'll pay people who have papers just so to use it for work..

To cut long story short, your monthly salary, after deducting house rent,, transportation, paper money, food and other expenses would be so small you would want earth to swallow you and die.

Rethink. Nigeria is gold if you can open your eyes and find it.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Charly68: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
If you gather 10m naira in Nigeria , it will be foolish to use that money to chase shadow in abroad.. habba what are you looking for in abroad when you can still make much Milions in Nigeria.. or wherever you are in Africa.. settle down and plan better... Go abroad for holiday to enjoy your life when you so desire.. life in Africa is far contented than that of Europe if God blesses you here. Think of the food , the liberty and the opportunities.. they are far unlimited so to say

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:

People at that age do this mostly for their kids: we shouldn't ignore that fact.

It's a waste of time, send your kids abroad to study. Use the money you make in Nigeria to fund it. Living abroad is not fun when at 40 you are living inside shared apartment with another family because you cannot afford to pay the complete Rent yourself.

At my age, I can share an apartment. I still be hustler but not at 40.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Raalsalghul: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

It's a waste of time, send your kids abroad to study. Use the money you make in Nigeria to fund it. Living abroad is not fun when at 40 you are living inside shared apartment with another family because you cannot afford to pay the complete Rent yourself.

At my age, I can share an apartment. I still be hustler but not at 40.

Is the bold always the case or just a short term inconvenience pending when they get to their feet?

Though, I get the demerits in moving abroad at that age and unskilled, but I feel like you're lumping a lot of things together. It is on a case by case basis!

I've seen people move at that age move and still make something for themselves though in their own words not always an easy feat.

All in all, we can both agree that the abroad movement is better when you're younger, skilled and vibrant with a lot of energy to spare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by opomulero(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

My brother, dem no dey tell person. Now that I moved abroad myself & I can now see reality with my own eyes. Person earning 5,000 Pounds go dey keep 1,500 Pounds after all expenses and costs have been subtracted from your revenue. The money is very big when you bring it to Nigeria to build or buy a house but can barely fund a comfortable lifestyle abroad especially when you live in major cities like London, Toronto or Berlin/Munich, your money go just dey disappear.

Husband and wife have to work to pull funds together because rent for 3 bedroom apartment is not beans, In Nigeria your wife doesn't need to drop shishi. My friends are paying 2,300 pounds per month for 2 bedroom.

when they were younger, do they have the resources to explore considering 9ja factor?

if they can complete/hustle @40 or even @50 , let anybody go ahead. kniw its fir the sake of his family.

God will bless all hustlers

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:
Europe pls
Don't know about Europe. But Canada sure
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Vuproff: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
How old is your wife and what is her level of education. How many children do you have and what age range... I can move you all to Canada with PR in less than 18 months with your 10m, all things being equal.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by VanuatuWycombe: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:
I wan japa too, but na 2m i budget!
Hope dey?

You can start from Turkey, with a factory work of between N350-450k per month. Can you stay in Elâzığ Turkey, pending when you get your residence permit?

But this your 2m no include ticket and BTA/PTA o.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by somehow: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Xpol:
Abi like say na so e easy. Even if You’re earning 5m per month You won’t still find a home in Naija. Earning 1m per month in a civilized,Advance and better secured environment is better.

An environment made possible by the citizens there, not angels.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by laiperi: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Are you joking or just wicked

Vuproff:
How old is your wife and what is her level of education. How many children do you have and what age range... I can move you all to Canada with PR in less than 18 months with your 10m, all things being equal.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Is the bold always the case or just a short term inconvenience pending when they get to their feet?

Though, I get the demerits in moving abroad at that age and unskilled, but I feel like you're lumping a lot of things together. It is on a case by case basis!

I've seen people move at that age move and still make something for themselves though in their own words not always an easy feat.

All in all, we can both agree that the abroad movement is better when you're younger, skilled and vibrant with a lot of energy to spare.

This man's case is specific, he has no BSc qualifications. It means he will work as care giver in the UK which is not bad, he can also work in Amazon to do deliveries or packaging. He didn't give any information whether his wife is educated or not, so let's just assume she is.

Does he want to continue working as care giver at the age of 40 for the next 5 years? If yes, then no problem.

Remember that this man was comfortable in Nigeria before moving, not that he was frustrated.

The people you saw at that age, were they WAEC holders?

Personally, I am not moving any where at 40 sha.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SmartyPants(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

Did he say he is unskilled?

You know what I meant.

What viable job openings do you know of for a man of his profile -- fresh ff the boat, 40 years old, no university education (no stated skill either), with no western work experience?

If you know of such openings it would be good to share so he can decide if he wants to do that kind of work.

And if you don't know of such openings, maybe you shouldn't encourage him to waste his savings?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by TimeTraveller: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

Well said, bro.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Raalsalghul: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

This man's case is specific, he has no BSc qualifications. It means he will work as care giver in the UK which is not bad, he can also work in Amazon to do deliveries or packaging. He didn't give any information whether his wife is educated or not, so let's just assume she is.

Does he want to continue working as care giver at the age of 40 for the next 5 years? If yes, then no problem.

Remember that this man was comfortable in Nigeria before moving, not that he was frustrated.

The people you saw at that age, were they WAEC holders?

Personally, I am not moving any where at 40 sha.

Then we are both saying the same thing: case by case basis. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sirmuel1:
All the Countries in Europe and America

Like Ukraine and Moldova?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by grandstar(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana

Did the OP annoy you? Why are you wishing him bad?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by OldNairalander(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
Anyway, the man office dey lagos and you will need go see am for office one on one, any Europe country sure for am, he will sit you and even advise you on better place to go, he will ask you to deposit some money and when visa ready you complete

And he doesn't collect a dine from you unless there is any sure country update, follow me talk on whatsapp sha so go just send you his business card pics

It's okay, quote me on any dead thread and drop ur no for me.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by VanuatuWycombe: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
NNtv:
Since you only got an o'level cert. Your best bet is to go using a student visa to Europe, maybe Poland. You can also try work visa to European country and come back for your family later

Canada and Australia is a good country but 10M can't take you and your family there. Couple to the fact that you don't have a degree.

Would have suggested Poland but the rate of visa refusal is high these days.
Go to Eastern European country and study the easiest courses like European History, Early Childhood Education etc that would not give you much stress to cope with and work. But be ready for cold. Don’t go to Hungary because you are already 40 years old (most people don’t know this). Hungary won’t give you study visa at that age.
Don’t try Czech Republic, the country has quota of just 60 people for Nigeria every year, out of which some are reserved for government functionaries.
Estonia is your best bet but will need IELTS in most of your applications. You can check out Slovenia too.

Don’t forget: pick the easiest course that has to do with Europe.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Raalsalghul: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Well said, bro. I don stop to dey tell person make e no come.
If you are lazy in Nigeria, you will be lazy abroad.
I remember visiting a classmate in Newark. Men, I almost cried.
Brilliant chap for UNN those days o! The dude was sharing one bedroom flat with six other guys.
I saw pots and mattresses on the floor. My guy had been living that way for six fuccking years!

I had to beg him to move to a cheaper US city. He is gradually picking up now.

If you wan come, come! All man to him luck.

Which route did this your classmate use to come to the U.S.A? That information is very important.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
opomulero:

when they were younger, do they have the resources to explore considering 9ja factor?

if they can complete/hustle @40 or even @50 , let anybody go ahead. kniw its fir the sake of his family.

God will bless all hustlers

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site / Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.