Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31765 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Babaken(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
DECLAN2015:

"Unborn children".what of the born children...it is not alwayz green at the other side.
But ur choice
yes is not alwayz green but there is nothing as raising your children is a sane country where corrupt politicians, yahoo boys and slay queens are seen like a role model.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by simplesimple: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hi,
Can I get in touch with you please?
VanuatuWycombe:

All the best.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Waiting for someone to come tell you that you can use that money to become a billionaire in Nigeria. grin

Na watin hold you from enjoying the Billions wen dey Nigeria ??
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by DisLifeSha: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
It's an internet marketing business

gabpaul:

Really with which business, please?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
My brother I be only son so all the lands na my own lol grin grin grin grin grin

captainamiedi1:
Hope you never sell family land like these they find how where to run to. cheesy just saying nor take me serious

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by VanuatuWycombe: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
simplesimple:
Hi,
Can I get in touch with you please?

Sure.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
I only spend in Nigeria I haven't made a penny from Nigeria in the last 12 years

Lijams:
you have 10m and you are still looking for a country to run to, do you want to go and start all over again? Why don’t you put the same effort that made you that money on multiplying it? Or did you by chance or luck won the 10m?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
am not 40 yet and am not looking going out to look for job. I want to give me children a better environment to grow and a third citizenship because Niaja don cast

TimeTraveller:
People don tell you say awon 'aspire to perspire' like me are coming grin grin
Ayam hia, their father!

Listen, N10million is a lot of money in Nigeria, but it's NOTHING in most countries.
You are 40 and WAEC holder, many employers abroad will avoid you.
If you could make 10 mil, you can make 20mil, don't let small boys pressure you o!

You can change cities within Nigeria if you don't like where you are.
There are still many good places in Naija --- Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, even Lagos is not bad.

Build wealth here enough to send your kids abroad to study instead of jappaing and becoming an old nuisance abroad.

Las Las, follow ya heart.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by CoolAmbience(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lets see, 10 million naira is roughly 20,000 dollars. just forget europe your money will finish in 3 months. go to america but stay away from big cities. move to like memphis or kentucky where you can buy house 15,000 dollars. although make sure your windows are bullet proof because bullets are always flying in those poor states.

also forget canada. your money will finish in 3 months

Nigerians and thief eye....

He should go and buy a house once he arrives abi?

Super adviser!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by CoolAmbience(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
hensben:
Just as you hear bad things happening in Nigeria does that mean nobody is living peaceful Nigeria. Most people in Abuja and Lagos are living peacefully.

You are very correct.

Not just most people in Lagos and Abuja live in peace...most people in most towns and communities across Nigeria live in peace...
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by RodgersAkpafu: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

My brother, dem no dey tell person. Now that I moved abroad myself & I can now see reality with my own eyes. Person earning 5,000 Pounds go dey keep 1,500 Pounds after all expenses and costs have been subtracted from your revenue. The money is very big when you bring it to Nigeria to build or buy a house but can barely fund a comfortable lifestyle abroad especially when you live in major cities like London, Toronto or Berlin/Munich, your money go just dey disappear.

Husband and wife have to work to pull funds together because rent for 3 bedroom apartment is not beans, In Nigeria your wife doesn't need to drop shishi. My friends are paying 2,300 pounds per month for 2 bedroom.

If you want to explore, do it when you are young. At the age of 40, people should sit their ass down where they are.
I think the only handicap is his age
And he has a family
I have a distant relative who was childless at over 40
Went to America
Went the nursing line
And is doing very well for himself
If you are young
And dont have family entanglements
You have a better shot abroad

This life we are living in Nigeria na nonsense
Despite the supposed millions we have
The quality of life
Especially after that cow lover Buhari took over
Has nosedived
It's not fun being a "have" in the midst of many "have nots"

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by timwudz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
johnchima007:

Will you keep quiet Osiso!
Na him born you?
You have to hustle, or you remain here for life with us.
Baba e ni osiso
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by RodgersAkpafu: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
somehow:

An environment made possible by the citizens there, not angels.
Thats true
But since the majority of the populace are content with living in this mess
Some people have no choice than to port
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by okerekeikpo: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ekakamba:

Peru
Guatemala
Nicaragua
Guyana
Suriname
French Guiana
Aruba
Curacao
Trinidad and Tobago

grin tongue
u r not a good person
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by AuroraBrls: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
naijaguy123456:
If you can’t use student way, you will need a contract/ fake marriage to enter good European countries with that money, your families excluded.

Package a business/tourist visa only for yourself, make at least 2 trips in a year and try your families altogether the following year.

Or package a business/tourist visa for yourself, find a link that can help you with a contract marriage, spend that your 10 million plus about 2 years processing it. You could realize your money within 2 years .

My Gee, abeg you fit drop me ur email or WhatsApp digit make l contact u...l need some info about jakpa matta....tnx bro
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Adaiobanyi1: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

No try am. Na the same bubu dey run the two countries
lol
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Yinksy09(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mine is Poland and Germany. Travelling the world I always go along my Freepods

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by bull67: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2021
i live in scotland up north in the uk. I worked hard left London because its very expensive, rent out my house which gives me income. I am now living in scotland uk. Life is cheap.my morgage is less than 400 per month. i work has an engineer for a bus company and my wife works has a care worker and she is also doing her nursing course. Our income + our business gives us up to 4k a months. My kids go to school for free up to university level,health is free under the NHS. The job i am doing does insurance for it workers e.t.c. all my family have international passport to enter any country in the world and they give them respect. Not with my nigerian passport whey i go use enter Ghana and the immigration guy can slap me anytime with out the nigerian emmbasy comming to help. When you japa, its not just about money, its about you, your wife and kids. In 2017 i had heart failure and i was admited in to the hospital for 5 months, i did not pay a dam. Now lets say i day for nigeria for LUTH or UCH ibadan, i would have been in heaven by now. For our country Army day beat people any how, for here they dont even carry guns outside their barracks and they respect you. No country is perfect but these oyinbo people respect themselves compared to nigeria where you can see a dead body on the street for weeks with out any council officer moving the dead body away. Nigerians are now leaving to benin republic, gambia, ivory coast, ghana, zimbabwe, mozambique e.t.c. marrying their citizens and having a good life. If you want to stay no problem stay and make the country good. We too here are doing the same by helping families back home to get their feets together. no place on earth is easy but most countries outside nigeria are far better than it. including neighbouring countries which i have been to myself.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Enyi1995anthony: 12:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Canada would be the best but if I am to say
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Enyi1995anthony: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Jayjobs:
I only spend in Nigeria I haven't made a penny from Nigeria in the last 12 years

Well Nigeria is a great place to make money just that you have not figured it out yet
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2021
No doubt about that bro bug I don't think it's for someone like me. My best is to leave and nothing is stopping me for the sake of my children's future and my senity. At least let my children learn what it means to be humans and to know that that there's no religion greater than Humanity. Who want stay and enjoy the billions in Naija can go ahead. If I had the small change am having today some 10 years ago I for no deh here dey ask this question.

Enyi1995anthony:

Well Nigeria is a great place to make money just that you have not figured it out yet

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Poleski: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language

No good country is easy go.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by HEAVEN4444: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Nigerians and thief eye....

He should go and buy a house once he arrives abi?

Super adviser!

its the best advice anyone will ever give you. abroad problem is high rents. high rents in foreign currency. imagine paying 2000 pounds a month in rent. thats 1.5 million naira a month. in a year that is 20 million naira a year in rent. and this is for just a 2 bedroom small apartment in london lol
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ariesbull: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2021
donphilopus:

Like?

I dolt think you are igbo...

Dude with even 1m you can start a very good business...

How can you have 10m and you still want to travel and live a second life where you will be running from police for papers and before you balance it will take 5yrs

Na person wey never travel no go know... Most of the folks on USA can't boast of 5million cash...
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ariesbull: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Jayjobs:

No doubt about that bro bug I don't think it's for someone like me. My best is to leave and nothing is stopping me for the sake of my children's future and my senity. At least let my children learn what it means to be humans and to know that that there's no religion greater than Humanity. Who want stay and enjoy the billions in Naija can go ahead. If I had the small change am having today some 10 years ago I for no deh here dey ask this question.

Don't you guys have shame... I have lived in abroad and if I tell you the humiliation... They will insult you that your country men are idïots that can't build their country only to come and be parasites
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ariesbull: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2021
bull67:
i live in scotland up north in the uk. I worked hard left London because its very expensive, rent out my house which gives me income. I am now living in scotland uk. Life is cheap.my morgage is less than 400 per month. i work has an engineer for a bus company and my wife works has a care worker and she is also doing her nursing course. Our income + our business gives us up to 4k a months. My kids go to school for free up to university level,health is free under the NHS. The job i am doing does insurance for it workers e.t.c. all my family have international passport to enter any country in the world and they give them respect. Not with my nigerian passport whey i go use enter Ghana and the immigration guy can slap me anytime with out the nigerian emmbasy comming to help. When you japa, its not just about money, its about you, your wife and kids. In 2017 i had heart failure and i was admited in to the hospital for 5 months, i did not pay a dam. Now lets say i day for nigeria for LUTH or UCH ibadan, i would have been in heaven by now. For our country Army day beat people any how, for here they dont even carry guns outside their barracks and they respect you. No country is perfect but these oyinbo people respect themselves compared to nigeria where you can see a dead body on the street for weeks with out any council officer moving the dead body away. Nigerians are now leaving to benin republic, gambia, ivory coast, ghana, zimbabwe, mozambique e.t.c. marrying their citizens and having a good life. If you want to stay no problem stay and make the country good. We too here are doing the same by helping families back home to get their feets together. no place on earth is easy but most countries outside nigeria are far better than it. including neighbouring countries which i have been to myself.
u follow shout change
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by opomulero(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language

see bro follow your heart, at 40 explore and pray along with it.....if u read all the comments just only few supports your dream.

know dt cos abroad no favor some people no mean say it wont favor u and ur family, u , ur wife or any of ur kids might be talented or just get luck/ favour somehow and that might just be it, u knows; nobody.

no onebknows tommorow, JUST DO IT BRO AND IT WILL BE WELL.

BYE

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Why on earth should I be ashamed and come to think of it we are guilty as charged . If we built our country then we won't be looking for a better place to travel to. I have lived outside Nigeria for 10 years plus, so don't come here to lecture me on what it takes to survive in another mans land cos I probably have a better experience than you.

ariesbull:

Don't you guys have shame... I have lived in abroad and if I tell you the humiliation... They will insult you that your country men are idïots that can't build their country only to come and be parasites

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jayjobs: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks bro, I appreciate.

opomulero:

see bro follow your heart, at 40 explore and pray along with it.....if u read all the comments just only few supports your dream.

know dt cos abroad no favor some people no mean say it wont favor u and ur family, u , ur wife or any of ur kids might be talented or just get luck/ favour somehow and that might just be it, u knows; nobody.

BYE
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ariesbull: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Jayjobs:

Why on earth should I be ashamed and come to think of it we are guilty as charged . If we built our country then we won't be looking for a better place to travel to. I have lived outside Nigeria for 10 years plus, so don't come here to lecture me on what it takes to survive in another mans land cos I probably have a better experience than you.

Oga... With 10 m you can make out thing for your life... Don't be mentally lazy... And stop presenting an escapist argument here

U Don live 10yrs...wetin make u run come back... Run back again
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ariesbull: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2021
opomulero:

BYE
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sirmuel1:
All the Countries in Europe and America
See you for your information some countries in Europe like Cyprus Nigeria is better than them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site / Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.