Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31772 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by kolas88(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
No way for you to japa at all. You all voted for change and must be here to enjoy your change till the end.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Btruth: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
hummm
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Bouncing2(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Austria sir.

Remember me after oo
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Dreytonisback(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
SOAG:

Bro can this your pattern work for any of America or Canada and do you have the link?

If u get money u no need link , just go there and as a man wey need something u go find who u go use money lure and get more info from the security man
Dash security man like 10k cash him brain go scatter then explain what you need and tell him to give you info of who you can give money that will help u get what you want , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by msrcusgarvey6(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
1) Make sure you're not first/second born of your father or mother, or else very soon you will start coming home to bury people and be lacking funds.
Paket your family like there; 1 or 2 kids. Life changes everywhere.
3) Humility is key, else you can't meet targets
4) Posting money home now is by monthly quota.
5)Wife may be lost in her human rights lessons and abandon the family. From22 years experience
can
Raalsalghul:

Is the bold always the case or just a short term inconvenience pending when they get to their feet?

Though, I get the demerits in moving abroad at that age and unskilled, but I feel like you're lumping a lot of things together. It is on a case by case basis!

I've seen people move at that age move and still make something for themselves though in their own words not always an easy feat.

All in all, we can both agree that the abroad movement is better when you're younger, skilled and vibrant with a lot of energy to spare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SOAG(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dreytonisback:

If u get money u no need link , just go there and as a man wey need something u go find who u go use money lure and get more info from the security man
Dash security man like 10k cash him brain go scatter then explain what you need and tell him to give you info of who you can give money that will help u get what you want , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Correct. Thanks bro. One love

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by membranus: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria

How did you turn your own to hundreds of million?

Kindly enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by fidtopade: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Many in this situation.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImaIma1(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
SmartyPants:

You know what I meant.

What viable job openings do you know of for a man of his profile -- fresh ff the boat, 40 years old, no university education (no stated skill either), with no western work experience?

If you know of such openings it would be good to share so he can decide if he wants to do that kind of work.

And if you don't know of such openings, maybe you shouldn't encourage him to waste his savings?

So he should waste his savings in a country where nothing is working?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Peace1993: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
johnchima007:

Will you keep quiet Osiso!
Na him born you?
You have to hustle, or you remain here for life with us.
grin

Nairaland people can make you laugh
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
U can use that money play mancity strait win
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by brainhgeek(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language

Canada but going through education is the best.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

Planet mars
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by SmartyPants(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

So he should waste his savings in a country where nothing is working?

How would he waste his savings?

Is it not from the same country he made his 10 million?

Besides, I have already suggested, as have many others that he can move to another African country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Maxwell4404(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Its all depends how large your family is, and its a very good idea traveling Abroad I think of now Traveling Aboard is one on the best Investment for poor Masses, please and please don't give up if you have someone in Spain, Italy, France or Belgium, it would be more better to contact and know more, they will help you on what to do..
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by opomulero(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

Amen.

everybody want to retire and be enjoying life @40 but conditions make crayfish bend.

some people start picking up @40 while some start picking as early as 25 yrs.

i know of a man that achieved all what he was enjoying today b4 35 yrs and after that nothing again. asin after 35 yrs all his hustling no bring returns like that again while at 40 yrs some people just start. and las las all of them go dey alright.

i too wan retire and start enjoying life b4 40 God willing, but if God say make i never rest at that time wetin man go do.

make God Just grant all our heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Sirchiboy: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Semaj77:

Bro can I be your adopted son
Jesu!!!!!
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Sirchiboy: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

Bro can you employ me as your shine shiner?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by gabpaul: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana
He said outside Africa Dumb ass! angry
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Hkff: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
All
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by demoBaba: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
I get 2m to japa (but over 11m of my parents money in my account as proof of funds) i am 26, male, any advice? grin grin grin I don already start the process by next year I go japa but i just wan hear wetin Una go suggest

You have 13m b dat

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
OldNairalander:

It's okay, quote me on any dead thread and drop ur no for me.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by OldNairalander(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:

Copied.. delete before they ban you
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Me no sabi delete oo, teach me
OldNairalander:

Copied.. delete before they ban you
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by treatise: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

Invest your money in forex training and acquire a robotic for trading with a fraction of that money ; you'd only travel out for vacations. Don't get scammed !
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by snofay(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Canada is ur sure bet. I have a migration blueprint to share with u. Kindly send me a mail.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by OldNairalander(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
Me no sabi delete oo, teach me

Click Modify on your post and edit
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by naijaman2225(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
od501:

Thanks for this
BE CAREFUL OVER AFRICAN COUNTRIES. MOST OF THEM, LIKE NIGERIA, ARE FRANKLY LAWLESS AND THEN YOU HAVE TO ADD IN XENOPHOBIA. BEST BET IS WESTERN EUROPE OR USA/CANADA IF YOU CAN MAKE IT.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by gabpaul: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Even 500k can turn me to a millionaire

Really with which business, please?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Semaj77(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Jesu!!!!!

Wetin , Make e carry me join body nah , any way na way to japa
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by jamesfield: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Coolgent(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
ba7man:
The same Saudi Arabia?? I thought it was only those fraudulent agency vicims that got into danger there.
Dont mind him.
Saudi Arabia is very safe.
I can't count how many times I have seeing couples roaming the streets of Jeddah, Makka, Madina etc around 2am unaccompanied, infact night life is their preference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site / Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.