Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31768 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by merodko: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Try North Korea

Very easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by wunmi590(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by donforeign: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2021
What of 5mil?
Can I go to Canada , australia or Sweden? Any good place abeg

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by AutoChick4U(f): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Try Iceland
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by captainamiedi1: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Hope you never sell family land like these they find how where to run to. cheesy just saying nor take me serious

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Semaj77(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria

Motigbetional speaker don arrive

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by infocabal(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2021
10m for you and your family is not enough.

A family of 4 needs at least 18m to 21m to Japan.

For single person, you need around 7m.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ba7man(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Iran, Yemen, North Korea.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by fisayodayo: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2021
You may try:
Cotonou
Chile
Tanzania
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by donforeign: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2021
OZAOEKPE:

UK bro, do the stuff for your wife if she get bsc while you and your family files for dependent visa
what of 5mil? I fit enter Canada ?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Agricmoney(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2021
there are many countries but the thing is that hope that money is not the last one available without any other means of still getting money while out of the country.

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by xalex77c: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2021
OZAOEKPE:

UK bro, do the stuff for your wife if she get bsc while you and your family files for dependent visa
lol grin grin...

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by HEAVEN4444: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2021
lets see, 10 million naira is roughly 20,000 dollars. just forget europe your money will finish in 3 months. go to america but stay away from big cities. move to like memphis or kentucky where you can buy house 15,000 dollars. although make sure your windows are bullet proof because bullets are always flying in those poor states.

also forget canada. your money will finish in 3 months

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Kaiser20: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2021
You have just 16,000EUR not enough to relocate a battalion of your family to Europe ,unless you have already a permanent resident which I doubt, from your presentation.
Try other countries India, Mexico, Pakistan, Cuba.....Namibia
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Dosul: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Chat me up on 2348033112669, i can assist you and your family to Brazil.since you dont mind learning a language.

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language[/quote]
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by opomulero(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2021
infocabal:
10m for you and your family is not enough.

A family of 4 needs at least 18m to 21m to Japan.

For single person, you need around 7m.

shed more light abeg
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by casppyjay: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2021
donforeign:
yes
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2021
donforeign:
Canada hard now to enter brother'
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2021
I get 2m to japa (but over 11m of my parents money in my account as proof of funds) i am ??, male, any advice? grin grin grin I don already start the process by next year I go japa but i just wan hear wetin Una go suggest

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by skedman(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Waiting for someone to come tell you that you can use that money to become a billionaire in Nigeria. grin
If you invest that money into business in Nigeria if you are not careful that money might vanish
The country is not business friendly at all
Economic stability zero
Power. Zero
Security zero
Fire emergency zero
Government officials. Not trusted
Road----bad state
Lasma,road safety, bio

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by casppyjay: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Dosul:
Chat me up on 2348033112669, i can assist you and your family to Brazil.since you dont mind learning a language.

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
but what will he do in Brazil ? This should be the first question… because he’s planning to relocate and not vacation…

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ImoleNaija: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language

Be patient, OP.
Before nightfall, the knowledgeable would arrive to give you some meaningful advice. Don't mind some of the comments, na dem dey make NL lively grin.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by opomulero(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2021
casppyjay:
yes

pls link us up o
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Lijams(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

you have 10m and you are still looking for a country to run to, do you want to go and start all over again? Why don’t you put the same effort that made you that money on multiplying it? Or did you by chance or luck won the 10m?

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by TimeTraveller: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
People don tell you say awon 'aspire to perspire' like me are coming grin grin
Ayam hia, their father!

Listen, N10million is a lot of money in Nigeria, but it's NOTHING in most countries.
You are 40 and WAEC holder, many employers abroad will avoid you.
If you could make 10 mil, you can make 20mil, don't let small boys pressure you o!

You can change cities within Nigeria if you don't like where you are.
There are still many good places in Naija --- Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, even Lagos is not bad.

Build wealth here enough to send your kids abroad to study instead of jappaing and becoming an old nuisance abroad.

Las Las, follow ya heart.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Seek admission for your wife in Australia,when she’s admitted you guys will be invited for an interview since you are both married but atleast you need 15M in your account so you can borrow 5M and flash the total and after you get your visa you return back to the owner

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lijams:
you have 10m and you are still looking for a country to run to, do you want to go and start all over again? Why don’t you put the same effort that made you that money on multiplying it? Or did you by chance or luck won the 10m?

You think say to multiply millions of naira for Nigeria na come chop?

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
skedman:

If you invest that money into business in Nigeria if you are not careful that money might vanish
The country is not business friendly at all
Economic stability zero
Power. Zero
Security zero
Fire emergency zero
Government officials. Not trusted
Road----bad state
Lasma,road safety, bio

Your head dey there
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
donforeign:
What of 5mil?
Can I go to Canada , australia or Sweden? Any good place abeg
Sweden is a very good country
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Germi9: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sweden is almost better than Canada
Note ..i said almost
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jmichael1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya Morocco Argentina Chile China North Korea Scotland Switzerland Benin republic Nile Niger Botswana
naija beta pass 80% of those countries u mention...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site / Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.