Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (31774 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Most Popular African Countries To People From Outside Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Emperor88(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Waiting for someone to come tell you that you can use that money to become a billionaire in Nigeria. grin
Awon motivational speakers....ask them where their billions is.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by NNtv(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
Since you only got an o'level cert. Your best bet is to go using a student visa to Europe, maybe Poland. You can also try work visa to European country and come back for your family later

Canada and Australia is a good country but 10M can't take you and your family there. Couple to the fact that you don't have a degree.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by chiefobdk2: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

I am a waec holder, almost 40 and a business man. I am looking for a good country to japa Naija don taya me.
I am looking for a country with easy PR process so I can take my family along in no distant time. I don't mind learning new language
as a business man. Go to Mozambique.... U ve 80 percent chance to make it there..

Shun Europe.. It will take time to find your feet...

African country with 10 million.. U can set up a business... There profit margin is higher than Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Emperor88(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:
Why not give me the Money.....with the idea I have I could make u worth 30m within a year.

I do graphic designs

Check my signature...pals

The ones you’ve been making, why not turn it to millions?!

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by od501: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana

North Korea, Niger, Chile...oga, are you even normal?

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by od501: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ekakamba:

Peru
Guatemala
Nicaragua
Guyana
Suriname
French Guiana
Aruba
Curacao
Trinidad and Tobago

You be human. You sabi joor

grin tongue
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by avrilwisedata: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ekakamba:

Peru
Guatemala
Nicaragua
Guyana
Suriname
French Guiana
Aruba
Curacao
Trinidad and Tobago

grin tongue
Peru Para Peru Peru Para grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Run to Canada Bro...
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by od501: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
chiefobdk2:
as a business man. Go to Mozambique.... U ve 80 percent chance to make it there..

Shun Europe.. It will take time to find your feet...

African country with 10 million.. U can set up a business... There profit margin is higher than Nigeria.

Thanks for this
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Jmichael1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
ba7man:
Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Iran, Yemen, North Korea.

bros u no get conscience ooh,see the kind countries u de suggest gv person.of all countries nah the ones wen end with"an"u see...

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
Raalsalghul:
Waiting for someone to come tell you that you can use that money to become a billionaire in Nigeria. grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Confirm!
Sirmuel1:
All the Countries in Europe and America
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy sure na depends on your link
younglleo:
I wan japa too, but na 2m i budget!
Hope dey?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Did you read the part he said "outside africa?"
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by younglleo: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy sure na depends on your link
ok
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
OZAOEKPE:

Awon useless aspire to repire
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by ba7man(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jmichael1:

bros u no get conscience ooh,see the kind countries u de suggest gv person.of all countries nah the ones wen end with"an"u see...
Dem go come give Visa for house sef if you prefer. grin
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
zopamous:
Try Afghanistan
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Amedino99(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tovard:
Kenya
Morocco
Argentina
Chile
China
North Korea
Scotland
Switzerland
Benin republic
Nile
Niger
Botswana
Dem talk say living in Switzerland dey expensive
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Why you wan run commot? When you can turn that money into hundreds of millions in Nigeria

If I tear you slap ?

Any business man in Nigeria, wey never get tired of Nigeria, get another thing wey him dey do.

The country is useless. You can't make profit from trading anymore. You will just watch your capital disappear.

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by pussymonger1: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
TRY U.S ,UK,FRANCE , SPAIN , SWEDEN OR FINLAND WITH YOUR AGE RANGE , I BELEIVE THEY WILL ISSUE U A VISA .
Jayjobs:

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Reardless, be it student, employment, conference or visitation, still depends on your link
. leaving out all these scan agents wey dey naija

Normally 1.5m to 2m will get any single guy out of naija to most European country except canada, but if na family visa na hin dey cost above 3m, na just Shengen Visa dem go run
younglleo:
na football related, but i guess with student visa

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Dreytonisback(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
With 10million if you can't go to any countryside of your choice easily by sacrificing 2million for any immigration officer who will get you a Canadian or American or Germany visa within just two weeks latest then you don't truly have 10million
Guy ensure you leave Nigeria oooo , I use God beg u .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by Mayeldah(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
After voting Buhari 2x you want to run away?

No way, we all die here until we get sense.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by younglleo: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
seyz91:
Reardless, be it student, employment, conference or visitation, still depends on your link
. leaving out all these scan agents wey dey naija

Normally 1.5m to 2m will get any single guy out of naija to most European country except canada, but if na family visa na hin dey cost above 3m, na just Shengen Visa dem go run
Any preferable link?
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by checkoutEnugu: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Burkeynafose
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by checkoutEnugu: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:

Any preferable link?
Planning to move from march!
The way you dey expose this plan, after now u wee start blaming ur village people when ur passport enter water or your Visa no click
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jmichael1:

naija beta pass 80% of those countries u mention...

Keep quiet bro.
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by younglleo: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
checkoutEnugu:

The way you dey expose this plan, after now u wee start blaming ur village people when ur passport enter water or your Visa no click
grin grin
You get point shaa!
But na bcus here dey faceless
Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by josieboy55(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jayjobs:

Re: Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M by seyz91(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
When its time, i get family agent wey sure, na last year january e run for my sis and three kids to go France and three weeks ago dem just get their residence document, the Man family sef na France dem dey, e just dey go visit once in a while

.not collecting any money from you but when its time sha will link you
.this one no be regular naija agent, this one go even return money if e no sure and mostly if e no sure e go tell in advance say update no dey

As i dey now, japa no be my worry from naija as the man be like my God cuz anytime i won comot and update dey him ready, na me no just won japa now onto say won run something for naija small..na dubai i dey work before sha i come come naija as i see say UAE na scam
younglleo:

Any preferable link?
Planning to move from march!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway Will Be Ready In February 2019, See Photos From The Site / Ibadan Destroyed Roads Repaired After Twitter User Protested On Social Media / Accident Involving A Police Van Near Otedola Bridge Ojoduberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.