Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? (44687 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Have you Ever Been Engaged And Never Got Married To The Person / Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Helper1991(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2021
TheRealOwner:

I like the way you handled this

What was the nature of the revelations if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks for asking politely.....

First, I dream that we were both going to somewhere, along the way she met her ex. She rush to him and hugged him tightly...... I stood still observing her in the revelation. After sometimes, I told her to leave him lets continue our movement, she refused and asked me to go that she won't follow me anymore. I woke up.

Secondly, I went to her school to visit her, on my way I discovered that every where was flooded, I began to call her name but she was no where to be found. On of a sudden, the flood carried away my shoes. So I began to search my shoes in the flooded water.

Thirdly, Her mum and herself dreamed that she will be an hindrance to my ministry or calling. Her mum and Dad asked her to leave me before she destroys my future.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Letshegostaff: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Melst:

Mine was my uni lover. We dated for four years. It wasn't an official engagement kinda thing but there was marriage plans for after our NYSC. He is my first. We were practically an inseparable couple. He has cheated on me severally but I caught him just once, the others were suspicions he later verified after we broke up.

He was a sex addict or should I say he had a very high libido. It was so bad that the days l resist, he forces himself in. I had to accept that he was this way and make myself mentally and emotionally ready for sex when I'm with him otherwise, when forced, I'll have to bear pains for days. To cope with the guilt of fornication, I also had to see him as my husband. The deal breaker for me was during our convocation, I was so sick, yet all he wanted was sex and with me all feverish and running temperature, it didn't stop him, he pushed in and did his thing. I was disgusted but didn't break up.
We went to our respective states after convocation and an issue came up with my younger brother, police case, so I called my supposed boyfriend to help out that I'll cover the cost of transportation and all. Where he stays is an hour away from the police station but I was 5 hours away. He refused, I was mad and finally ended it. He would have rushed to come if it was for sex. The level of selfishness was appalling and since I already had breakup in mind, I utilized the opportunity.

He didn't protest the breakup. Probably because I was now far away. Few months later, we were posted to same states for NYSC, so we met again. He was already in another relationship and they were intimate. He lied about the latter to lure me. He's married now. Before he did, he begged me severally that I'm his choice up to two weeks to the wedding. That he will call if all off if I accept him. I declined and told him to go ahead that he has my blessings. We are still friends till date. Sometimes in his moments of weakness, he regrets and blames me for pushing him to her. I just laugh it off. He also says I'm his only ex that can make him cheat on his wife. I know I'm not the only one.

Okafor's law never happened with us to his own surprise and disappointment. He has a super D that his exes find irresistible......... tongue tongue
This story looks Familiar... You and your ex finished from OAU?
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Vintiana: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigBashiru:

u wicked soul! if u knew u didn't like him then why did u say yes/ lead him on?? truth is then u were young and felt u could get better. and I'm sure ur current guy isn't ur ideal guy either na just manage u dey manage.

People like you are the reason why people commit suicide. You pass judgment from your assumption.
If you had calm down to read, you would have seen where I mentioned “pressure from family “ and how we didn’t Date till during the marriage plan.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by havigold(f): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Frustrated old hags everywhere...
Shame!

Exchanging words with an UGLY BEAST as you , can make me loose thousands of naira currency in minutes rather I will rather use my time to make and gain more ...
# take a bottle of 100 beta Malta for your smelly and sour taste
# take 2 tablet of PCM to relieve you from the current COVID OMICRON That has been infected down your blood stream line...
# when done with the healthy tips you can lay your BIG HEAD and MALNOURISHED body for effective performance ...
SHAME on you....

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by UncleKoboko: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
havigold:

Exchanging words with an UGLY BEAST as you , can make me loose thousands of naira currency in minutes rather I will rather use my time to make and gain more ...
# take a bottle of 100 beta Malta for your smelly and sour taste
# take 2 tablet of PCM to relieve you from the current COVID OMICRON That has been infected down your blood stream line...
# when done with the healthy tips you can lay your BIG HEAD and MALNOURISHED body for effective performance ...
SHAME on you....
[/s]
Lol
You really know how to describe your father grin
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by nerdfrost(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mrsserene:

Have you ever thought about yourself in 40 years? Being old and lonely is not fun at all

Are u old and lonely now...how do u know it's not fun...boss everybody get wetin them like
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by nerdfrost(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
i926:

Have you ever thought about nerdfrost traveling all over the world, making money, having quality friends, investing and fvcking and dumping beautiful models like tissue papers.

I don't plan on marrying. My mom still thinks that I'm kidding about the firm decision. she don tire

U a real G brother...this is actually what I plan to do...I go still get kids las las sha....most people believe marriage is the highest achievement...that is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by nerdfrost(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
BigBashiru:

i recently met a man that had this mentality. no wife no kids (at 56) and he says that's his biggest regret in life... you can't eat ur cake and have it...those investing in marriage aren't fools... but marriage isn't for everyone....

but I agree marriage in its current form is a scam towards men.

nothing in it for a man except kids...m

Ur last sentence na bomb
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by nerdfrost(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Raalsalghul:

E go shock them! No mind them!

Another real G spotted
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by DonroxyII: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Okay ooo. lipsrsealed Na me be the fargin, and this guy was a recovering bad boy. He coped with me for five months, max, as we were already making plans for getting married in the next three months.

One night like that sha, he got tipsy and begged me. I gree. He no fit even wait make we tumble go bedroom. Oga say no, mba, we must do it right there, right now on the white couch. I say okay. I pushed the mental discomfort of the fact that it wasn't the perfect night as I envisioned with Indian love song playing in the background and turari burning on the nightstand with amadioha's-like red, fat candles on the floor.

Sha sha, one thing led to something to another thing and it was time for pene***tion. And... and... omooo, at the verrryy first touch of his thing to my tip, I give him one strong leg kick and jumped out of the window o. Ah! E be like say dem wan use giant saw cut me into two. Ah. Emi omolomo; omo iya e kan soso. cry Is me one boy want to come and scarra and pulverize and destabilize. I couldn't take it!!!

Blood was gushing out from my elbows and arms like this ni o, from my batman stunt. And this boy started screaming the whole house down, cursing me and everything and telling me he's locking me outside, ehn igbadakodo, yada yada yada. And all the neighbours were looking - some outside, some from their burglary-proof windows. Chai. That was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, let me tell you. I now started the walk of ****** out of the compound...

See, I'm teary already. I'm coming back. cry cry cry Lemme blow my nose and comport myself... you've taken me down a memory highway... Oh, God.

Wait.
This is Hillarious Fabulous Clinton grin
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Melst: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
newoffer:
Let the dog go his way. He is an abnormal bbeing.
That's harsh o cheesy cheesy.
It's been over three years. We are just friends now. And he really is a good friend.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by sript: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Melst:

Mine was my uni lover. We dated for four years. It wasn't an official engagement kinda thing but there was marriage plans for after our NYSC. He is my first. We were practically an inseparable couple. He has cheated on me severally but I caught him just once, the others were suspicions he later verified after we broke up.

He was a sex addict or should I say he had a very high libido. It was so bad that the days l resist, he forces himself in. I had to accept that he was this way and make myself mentally and emotionally ready for sex when I'm with him otherwise, when forced, I'll have to bear pains for days. To cope with the guilt of fornication, I also had to see him as my husband. The deal breaker for me was during our convocation, I was so sick, yet all he wanted was sex and with me all feverish and running temperature, it didn't stop him, he pushed in and did his thing. I was disgusted but didn't break up.
We went to our respective states after convocation and an issue came up with my younger brother, police case, so I called my supposed boyfriend to help out that I'll cover the cost of transportation and all. Where he stays is an hour away from the police station but I was 5 hours away. He refused, I was mad and finally ended it. He would have rushed to come if it was for sex. The level of selfishness was appalling and since I already had breakup in mind, I utilized the opportunity.

He didn't protest the breakup. Probably because I was now far away. Few months later, we were posted to same states for NYSC, so we met again. He was already in another relationship and they were intimate. He lied about the latter to lure me. He's married now. Before he did, he begged me severally that I'm his choice up to two weeks to the wedding. That he will call if all off if I accept him. I declined and told him to go ahead that he has my blessings. We are still friends till date. Sometimes in his moments of weakness, he regrets and blames me for pushing him to her. I just laugh it off. He also says I'm his only ex that can make him cheat on his wife. I know I'm not the only one.

Okafor's law never happened with us to his own surprise and disappointment. He has a super D that his exes find irresistible......... tongue tongue

Your ex took selfishness to a whole new level cheesy

On days u declined his sexual advances even when u were down health wise, yet he forced his way...BIG RED FLAG. He prolly saw u as sex accessory to relieve his stupendous sexual homone. Beast nature

With such high sexual drive that he possessed, coupled with the fact that he felt indifferent irrespective of whether you are in the mood for it or not and u coped with such attitude for 4yrs? Omo, it takes more than mere perseverance and adaptability to adjust to such lifestyle of his, given his state of art performance in za oza room with the hope of marriage..what a fruitless journeyshocked u must have become MASTER in the game too tongue

I can bet my balls, u missed the magic stick even though u claimed his exes did grin
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Melst: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

The truth is he never genuinely loved you.

Love isn't meant to be selfish, if he sees you as something to relief himself without taking into consideration how you feel, then you should be glad that you're no longer together.

If I'm to advice you, I'll say cut off permanently from him, cos guys like that can ruin your relationship while enjoying his marriage.

Guys like him are dangerously manipulative and can do anything to get what they want.
Human beings are naturally inclined to be selfish. I have come to understand this fully. Even the Good Book by implication says you must love yourself first. So nobody will love you more than they love themselves so they will most often times put themselves first. Only very rare people are self sacrificial for the benefit of another.
I'm someone that values friendship a lot and he is really an amazing friend. I was naive and innocent. Right now I'm wiser and can't be manipulated that way again. You have a valid point though because he once tried to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Melst: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Letshegostaff:

This story looks Familiar... You and your ex finished from OAU?
Nope. And here I thought I was unique undecided undecided
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by TheRealOwner(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Helper1991:
Thanks for asking politely.....

First, I dream that we were both going to somewhere, along the way she met her ex. She rush to him and hugged him tightly...... I stood still observing her in the revelation. After sometimes, I told her to leave him lets continue our movement, she refused and asked me to go that she won't follow me anymore. I woke up.

Secondly, I went to her school to visit her, on my way I discovered that every where was flooded, I began to call her name but she was no where to be found. On of a sudden, the flood carried away my shoes. So I began to search my shoes in the flooded water.

Thirdly, Her mum and herself dreamed that she will be an hindrance to my ministry or calling. Her mum and Dad asked her to leave me before she destroys my future.

Wow. This is detailed and deep.

I guess mysteries and the thoughts of the heart of men are still being revealed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by BigDawsNet: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
ConqueredWest:
T

Give details concerning the revelation you got

I got same too..

Pls guys...try and always pray and fast before you plan on settling with a lady...

I follow the procedure...
God dint appear in ma dream to tell me "she's not your wife" he doesn't work like dat ..

I had a 5 straight night dream...
I asked God show me if she's my woman...

God actually show me different thing...like an opposite to something...

You know when u asking God to show u yellow colour and he reveals indigo...

So I got the message... And I thank God I dint Ignore it...
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I have. Plenty of times.

Reasons:
- Money
- Attitude
- Ideological differences
- Religious beliefs
- Sexual Incompatibility
hmmmmm
Ojuju for guy wey no get money...
That means the guy no sabi nack well well
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Phoenixk:
Many of you on this Forum have very minute (pronounced Mai-nute) reasoning capacities

If he will lie & want to con me into a marriage despite knowing his challenges & short comings ,you don't think that is a MASSIVE RED FLAG ?

If he will further buttress such terrible values by asking that we forge important documents,that's not enough to walk away ? Better still RUN AWAY?

To whom a brain is allocated ,sense is expected

This is in response to everyone who mentioned me earlier

Pronounced mai-nute? I've would never ever ever ever have known that in my entire life. Thanks for that great revelation.

You mentioned his dick size and how long he lasts in my bed first, so that was more of an issue to you than the fraud.

If the forgery was such an issue for you, that would have been the first thing you came out to say, but it came secondary.

Says alot about who you are. Now FOH.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Melst: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
sript:

Your ex took selfishness to a whole new level cheesy

On days u declined his sexual advances even when u were down health wise, yet he forced his way...BIG RED FLAG. He prolly saw u as sex accessory to relieve his stupendous sexual homone. Beast nature

With such high sexual drive that he possessed, coupled with the fact that he felt indifferent irrespective of whether you are in the mood for it or not and u coped with such attitude for 4yrs? Omo, it takes more than mere perseverance and adaptability to adjust to such lifestyle of his, given his state of art performance in za oza room with the hope of marriage..what a fruitless journeyshocked u must have become MASTER in the game too tongue

I can bet my balls, u missed the magic stick even though u claimed his exes did grin
Then you'd be "balless". grin
I loved him and was in love with the idea of marrying my first. That's why I endured. I always give a long rope before I walk. Most times too long.
Sex for me involves emotions. Not sexual prowess or endowment of the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by sript: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Melst:

Then you'd be "balless". grin
I loved him and was in love with the idea of marrying my first. That's why I endured. I always give a long rope before I walk. Most times too long.
Sex for me involves emotions. Not sexual prowess or endowment of the guy.

Sometimes, knowing when to STOP is a skill itself...

Peherps, u were carried away with emotions,
And u ignore the obvious hitting you right in your face, and were naive??

I know u are wiser now and certainly knows what's good for you.

Biko lemme check my BALLS whether they are still intact grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Melst: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
sript:

Sometimes, knowing when to STOP is a skill itself...

Peherps, u were carried away with emotions,
And u ignore the obvious hitting you right in your face, and were naive??

I know u are wiser now and certainly knows what's good for you.

Biko lemme check my BALLS whether they are still intact grin

I really don't know what to call it. It's just difficult for me to throw people away hastily. I'm always scared of new things.

grin grin grin
They should be intact. Fear not. I ain't so wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by sript: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Melst:

I really don't know what to call it. It's just difficult for me to throw people away hastily. I'm always scared of new things.

grin grin grin
They should be intact. Fear not. I ain't so wicked.

Wow..
With this your thoughts process, ideology
it kinda give me a clue of your person...
Don't ask me how cheesy

I Just gave a big sigh of relief.,.. checked, they are Very much In place but fast asleep already cheesy

Thank goodness angry
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by bolagabriella: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Palema007:
Lol... Honestly I can relate to your story, although mine wasn't as dramatic as yours and it wasn't on engagement level, however it hurts as hell when you lose love for something as cheap as sex. Perhaps sex is that cheap lol. Wetin eye don see just because you wan hold body, mouth no fit tell. I remember one guy giving me ultimatum, then it was painful but reminiscing over it now it sounds very stupid. Like Dee, iye iwo nah? Aye ti baje oooo grin grin.
Me just negodo for one corner dey watch everybody now, when I ready I go enter game with sensible person grin

Olumo rock and 8 cultists boys? Please share ooooo. No worry Afro will cuddle you . grin

I see so many people around me struggling with same decisions and all i can advice them is do it cos you want to not because a guy feels it's what he needs from you just to prove your love.

I went through same issues that i had to break up with a guy 24hours after accepting to date him. I was like 'dude, what the heck!'. It can get frustrating and lonely especially those time of the month when we get Hot.

Some of my friends thought i was withholding sex just cos of the 'virgin' morality but i told them it was not cos of that. I wasn't waiting for my wedding night (that thinking seems lame), i was just waiting to be ready (whether before or after getting married, i have no idea). I was waiting to lose it at a time and to a man i will look back on and be able to say without reasonable doubt that 'it was all worth it'. I don't care whether or not we ended up together, i just wanted it to really matter.

And that is the advice i give ladies who found themselves in your position...
1. Wait till the day that really matters to you so you won't look back and regret it
2. Wait for the time you are matured enough to take emotional, spiritual, mental and physical responsibilities for the action
3. Do it with someone that really matters to you
4. Don't place too much bar on it or the person that cos he disvirgined you then he has to marry you
5. Don't place a high bar on yourself that cos he disvirgined you then you have to marry him
6. No 4 and 5 is the reason why some people ended up miserable in their marriage cos sometimes you guys are not just meant to be together. Don't force the relationship cos he is your first...you can work on the relationship and give your best but accept when it is not healthy for you anymore. It is no one's fault, it is just life and reality setting a new course for you guys

Anyways, this is the way i walked my path when faced with thesame dilemma and it worked PERFECTLY for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
bolagabriella:

I see so many people around me struggling with same decisions and all i can advice them is do it cos you want to not because a guy feels it's what he needs from you just to prove your love.

I went through same issues that i had to break up with a guy 24hours after accepting to date him. I was like 'dude, what the heck!'. It can get frustrating and lonely especially those time of the month when we get Hot.

Some of my friends thought i was withholding sex just cos of the 'virgin' morality but i told them it was not cos of that. I wasn't waiting for my wedding night (that thinking seems lame), i was just waiting to be ready (whether before or after getting married, i have no idea). I was waiting to lose it at a time and to a man i will look back on and be able to say without reasonable doubt that 'it was all worth it'. I don't care whether or not we ended up together, i just wanted it to really matter.

And that is the advice i give ladies who found themselves in your position...
1. Wait till the day that really matters to you so you won't look back and regret it
2. Wait for the time you are matured enough to take emotional, spiritual, mental and physical responsibilities for the action
3. Do it with someone that really matters to you
4. Don't place too much bar on it or the person that cos he disvirgined you then he has to marry you
5. Don't place a high bar on yourself that cos he disvirgined you then you have to marry him
6. No 4 and 5 is the reason why some people ended up miserable in their marriage cos sometimes you guys are not just meant to be together. Don't force the relationship cos he is your first...you can work on the relationship and give your best but accept when it is not healthy for you anymore. It is no one's fault, it is just life and reality setting a new course for you guys

Anyways, this is the way i walked my path when faced with thesame dilemma and it worked PERFECTLY for me.
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this Sis.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by CsRockefeller(m): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Interesting last 2 pages, now let me start from the beginning. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by zexy2030(m): 3:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I have. Plenty of times.

Reasons:
- Money
- Attitude
- Ideological differences
- Religious beliefs
- Sexual Incompatibility
But this last one, no lady like to check this, once she approaches 30
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2021
zexy2030:
But this last one, no lady like to check this, once she approaches 30

Your p.o.int being? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by zexy2030(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Your p.o.int being? undecided
Most ladiez dont check sexual compatibility once they approach 30, they just need a home with whoever is ready.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2021
zexy2030:
Most ladiez dont check sexual compatibility once they approach 30, they just need a home with whoever is ready.
Ok. And why the fk are you telling me that?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by zexy2030(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ok. And why the fk are you telling me that?
You sound too paranoid over an innocent comment.

I only justified the fact that you were original to have checked that.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2021
zexy2030:
You sound too paranoid over an innocent comment.

I only justified the fact that you were original to have checked that.

Yeahh, because you're an ominiknowest and almighty formula king to know I was approaching thirty, and choose to be 'original' against the speed of time, unlike most ladies.

Original, different, real ... please keep your mental evaluations to yourself. Even if you wanna have them, don't quote me to say them to me.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by zexy2030(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yeahh, because you're an ominiknowest and almighty formula king to know I was approaching thirty, and choose to be 'original' against the speed of time, unlike most ladies.

Original, different, real ... please keep your mental evaluations to yourself. Even if you wanna have them, don't quote me to say them to me.

Good morning.
Lol, you are a such a witty writer, I love reading your text. You must be very versatile and intellectual a must partner for an elite. But you need to work on your mood. Its swings and attacks too often.

Do you know, of all you commented on this thread, that was the only one I could read and comment. I never checked your other conversations with others.

So right now, I feel you are liberal and confrontational.

Anyways Good morning maggie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Describe Your EX / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.