Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? (44669 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Have you Ever Been Engaged And Never Got Married To The Person / Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by BigBashiru: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Vintiana:

People like you are the reason why people commit suicide. You pass judgment from your assumption.
If you had calm down to read, you would have seen where I mentioned “pressure from family “ and how we didn’t Date till during the marriage plan.

family pressure is not enough reason to lead a man on (and have him disappointed after building his hopes - means you used him for ur convenience to get rid of family pressure). you should have simply told ur family that you will make haste but not with this particular man as ur not truly interested and don't want a divorce. simple.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Glycolite: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Beze992:

This their usual response is so predictable and hilarious at the same time. Men playing the bitterness card when they don't have any comeback is so tiring.

It's the panasonic air-conditioner for me.
It look cool.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by AfonjaConehead: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
She just couldn't stand my job hehe...my job takes me away for up to 7 months!
That's why I'm knocking on kmcutez door,I hear she understands hehe grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
What kind of job is that?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

See mumu. You go knock tire.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by toujurs: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
gift0123:

Oga u fit marry woman with a wide and unending hole??
You fit marry ugly or breastless woman??
If you can't do any of those above please stop attacking that lady.. Thanks
Honestly ehn Ashawo dey your body, but bitterness due to getting bleeped and dumped, corrected a few part of it.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by AfonjaConehead: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:

See mumu. You go knock tire.
Baby co.e on nah.... tomorrow nah Christmas o grin grin grin
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by AfonjaConehead: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:

What kind of job is that?
Seaman..
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2021
toujurs:
Honestly ehn Ashawo dey your body, but bitterness due to getting bleeped and dumped, corrected a few part of it.

You follow bleep me naa, you are that guy with that tiny dick that lasted for one second, you come invite me to that your dirty room in your parents house. Mumu if person see where you dey talk eh go be like say you be man. Yet you carry tiny something dey form say u be man. Wretched tout. You don even cure your tuberculosis and asthma Because I later hear from your ex say that cough you dey cough then say naa tuberculosis, come get body odour on top that's why she left you. But you manage attend to your body odour thank God say I know carry your tuberculosis. Naa the asthma and tuberculosis go kill you before this year end shaaa. See you see your death.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by toujurs: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2021
gift0123:

You follow bleep me naa, you are that guy with tiny dick that lasted for one second. Mumu
You too sweet na, that's why i lasted a second, Your heart is too bitter. undecided. You are getting old for such shit undecided
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2021
toujurs:
You too sweet na, that's why i lasted a second, Your heart is too bitter. undecided. You are getting old for such shit undecided

gift0123:

You follow bleep me naa, you are that guy with that tiny dick that lasted for one second, you come invite me to that your dirty room in your parents house. Mumu if person see where you dey talk eh go be like say you be man. Yet you carry tiny something dey form say u be man. Wretched tout. You don even cure your tuberculosis and asthma Because I later hear from your ex say that cough you dey cough then say naa tuberculosis, come get body odour on top that's why she left you. But you manage attend to your body odour thank God say I know carry your tuberculosis. Naa the asthma and tuberculosis go kill you before this year end shaaa. See you see your death.

Who dey get old? ���� You wey be walking dead.... I tell you say your parents don give up on you.... See as you dey alive dem.don plan where Dem go bury you mumu.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Beze992(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2021
Glycolite:

It's the panasonic air-conditioner for me.
It look cool.

And it's the weird looking trees for me, it looks picturesque.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Nazgul: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Hello folks, as the topic implies, have you been been with someone for months, and even years and ended up going your separate ways? What went wrong?

Kindly share with us.
This one happened when I was still schooling, she's a nice girl but what separated us was distance. I relocated back to Lagos after my youth service and she was based in one of the south eastern states.

It just couldn't work out.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Glycolite: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Beze992:

And it's the weird looking trees for me, it looks picturesque.
cheesy cheesy
Happy Christmas.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nazgul:

This one happened when I was still schooling, she's a nice girl but what separated us was distance. I relocated back to Lagos after my youth service and she was based in one of the south eastern states.

It just couldn't work out.
It can still work out since both of you are graduates, go and meet her parents officially, then marry her and bring her down to Lagos where you both can live happily ever.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Nazgul: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

It can still work out since both of you are graduates, go and meet her parents officially, then marry her and bring her down to Lagos where you both can live happily ever.
Nah it can't...it happened years ago, we've both moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by mixratio(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kirkman:

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..." as far as all settings are favourable.

interesting but true analysis. That means (c1) is directly proportional to (c infinity) provided (p) is constant. well said

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Kirkman: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2021
mixratio:

interesting but true analysis. That means (c1) is directly proportional to (c infinity) provided (p) is constant. well said
Your school fees and Algebra class in SHS did not go to waste grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by LolaO(f): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2022
BigBashiru:

dishonesty in finances means u feel entitled to money ur not working for. I bet ur also unhappy in ur current marriage..... most girls select and select and select until they can select no more (get old).

u were not with him wen he was making d moni so don't feel entitled to it. I'm sure u work too.

Dishonesty in finances means that he was owing different loan sharks a lot of money while pretending to be what he is not with me and my family, which also ties into all the lies.
I don’t feel entitled to any man’s money but when you want to start a home, openness is key.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by BigBashiru: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2022
LolaO:

Dishonesty in finances means that he was owing different loan sharks a lot of money while pretending to be what he is not with me and my family, which also ties into all the lies.
I don’t feel entitled to any man’s money but when you want to start a home, openness is key.

I liked ur comment and I agree 100%!
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by UmbrateethO4: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
Lol
You really know how to describe your father grin
he described your father properly
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by UncleKoboko: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I described my USELESS father properly
You sure did
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by GoodHardDickk: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Phoenixk:
Got Engaged to someone who had asked me out years ago ,I wasn't interested but I felt he had been persistent enough ....

Next thing he said as a good Christian he will wait till after the wedding to consummate

It sounded great till someone hinted he may be hiding a health problem

She was right! D was tiny finger small & man cums in 10seconds

He also wanted me to forge some important docs ,I realised our values are very different.... Returned his ring & took a walk

Of course, you're complaining of his Dick because you're not a virgin. He didn't meet you a virgin! You probably have an over used damaged kpekpus, with a very wide deep hoe, as a result of the constant dicks you've been chopping and collecting around, which made it impossible for that young man to satisfy you.

We know your types very well, forget all this things you wrote up there. You're a runz girl who fvcks random guys around. All these oloshos with damage stretched pussy ehh.

I thank God for the Life of that young man whom God delivered from tying down by an olosho and a hookup girl with a very wide, deep and damaged ocean
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Isabi4lov: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Yes
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by Missionaire: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Guyman02:
Yes, we dated for 4 years as students, proposed to her after my NYSC when I secured a job, met her family, discussed my intention and they felt we are not on the same level (full of themselves), later they even claimed that they went to investigate my family in our village and they were told that mental illness runs in our lineage.
They convinced her to abandon our marriage plans which she did instead of fighting for us, I asked her to refund part of the bulk money I gave to her for the marriage preparation which she later did because I wanted a proper closure to the relationship, felt really humiliated, locked myself inside and cried, washed my face and told myself it was time to move on.

Deleted her contact from my phone, never scooped around her social media handles, put aside all our pictures together under a locker and didn't worry myself about her anymore.

Started another relationship with a lady I was close to as friends who was very passionate about me but I didn't look at her because I was faithful to my ex.

Suddenly from the blues, my ex elder sister called me after some months that she has been erratic, cursing everyone for making her to abandon the love of her life and that the family has agreed to our plans for marriage.

Later she called me asking for forgiveness and that it was an Uncle of mine who told her family that mental illness runs in our family because he felt I was marrying into a prominent family and to a girl who works in a big establishment while his own children are scattered.

I simply told her I have moved on and wasn't gonna look back and had already started marriage plans with the lady I mentioned earlier and I even invited her to the superlative wedding we were planning in an exquisite location then.
I used the opportunity to tell her that I am wiser now as I go for only ladies who stand by their men because I am afraid if I show any signs of madness (as my uncle told her family) instead of taking me to a psychiatrist hospital, she will rather take me to a market square so that the madness will become permanent.

Today we are both married to different people and talk freely on general topics anytime she calls me, but I totally avoid making any reference to our 4 years failed relationship to avoid Okafors Law.
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by UncleKoboko: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
he described your father properly
E be like dem don ban this Bastard o grin
Na so God go take ban you and USELESS father and OLOSHO mama enter hell fire grin
Re: Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? by upower123(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Wakando:

She was about to travel abroad, i spent more than a million for her travel, engaged her then she traveled, few weeks later her father called me to stop disturbing his daughter, that I'm too poor to be his son in law
you go get sense by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Describe Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.