Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. (11306 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by pepperoni(f): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
@topic + OP
well said. i bliv u. i second it!
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
God bless you poster. I swear I cant stand ladies whose life goal is all about getting married
And all that think getting married, having a fiance, or kinda serious relationship is the best thing that can ever happen to them
And I hate it when the  married or engaged ladies think they are better off their single friends.

Abeg there is more to this life than all these relationship bullshit.

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by nwaafo1: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
Nayah:

Dear poster I can join you for one thing:yes a woman should'nt be desesperate at a point she'd marry the first one because of society pressure, but as a woman and I talk for myself, I'd say I really want to get married because my life couldn't be complete without someone to share my love, and without having delivered of what I call the result of my love for my husband.

Now I wouldn't jugde or criticise any woman who wants to be on her own, or decides to put on relief her carreer better than marriage, if she assumes there's no problem for me, I think everyone should have the right to choose their way in life without being syping all the time.
good point, Nayah, u're a pretty lady indeed, but dont u think the make up is a little too much on u
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by caringchi(f): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
i agree with the poster 100%
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2011
My dreamyz yes! I think every woman should have the right to do what she wants and assume it, many of us and especially in Africa are still depend on someone financially speaking, I'm not talking about all but a lot,

nwa afo lol thanks for the compliment but I was going out for a cocktail, anyway I've seen more in terms of make up grin
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by ChefMike(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
wink wink wink Christianity does not compel anybody to marry or not"1 Corinthian 7 verse 1 -end " explain it better. I don't know what other religions view says about it.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by dplus(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
@mekaboy

I share in your ideas but a Single lady (Not Married) is like a Car that have not been driven or a house without occupant, so what is the Joy.

Married is ordained by God so does blame those ladies that are desperate.

All ladies that agree with you that they don't need marriage in life need to have a rethink. The joy of having family is second to none.

Life is in stages when you are old and have no companion or children to call yours then you will undestand the meaning of marriage you are still young so it does not matter to you now just like a Bachelor degree have little or no meaning to a toddler.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
@BABE AND ALL, IF YOU WOULD NOT MARRY, WUD U DO WAT THE MARRIED DO? OR REMAIN CELIBATE??

@BABE! Alone, why you dey fall my hand??

There shudnt be that unnecessary pressure, cos Everything is a matter of choice and ones willingness not persuasion, BUT, What if your mother tot like you are doing years back and didnt marry your dad,

Marriage has its challenges though and this i think is making people come up with all manner of philosophy to defend their school of thought.

it is well sha, I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK AND JONATHAN!!!

THE TRUE BEAUTY AND PRIDE AND HONOR OF A WOMAN IS THE HUSBAND, AND VICE VERSA, Dont get it twisted!!!!!

Da doctor writes from EKO
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
dplus as for me I said, women should not do anything to get married, it means marriage for marriage and that's dangerous, now I personally want to get married because of previous points I mentioned but I'll never criticise those who want to follow another way, life is not homogene.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by omodapson(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
I support the Op 100% Some have fallen into wrong marriage because of pressure from parents. 80% of marriage is thriving on endurance. Why go into it when you are not ready for its commitment
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
LITTLE WONDER LESBIANISM IS NO LONGER A HIDDEN ISSUE NOW,

I CRYYYYYYYYYYYYY, EWUOOOOOO
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ DA Doctor ; Sorry boo, we can't agree on everything. This is one of those things.  smiley

Well, at your first question; with God on my side, I can do all things---I'll remain a virgin and adopt two lil' chinese kids-- cheesy

Don't get me wrong o, I'm not anti-marriage (why would I be). All I'm saying is if I don't find "the person", I'm not gonna settle--- Nobody is perfect--and Yes, people do change. But, me o, I'm not gonna enter the marriage scene because "I'm over-due"--never. 
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by dplus(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
omodapson:

I support the Op 100% Some have fallen into wrong marriage because of pressure from parents. 80% of marriage is thriving on endurance. Why go into it when you are not ready for its commitment

@omodapson
80% of the world graduate are under employed or unemployed so why go to school?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by dplus(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
BABE!:

@ DA Doctor ; Sorry boo, we can't agree on everything. This is one on those things.  smiley

Well, at your first question; with God on my side, I can do all things---I'll remain a virgin and adopt two lil' chinese kids-- cheesy

@Babe

Remember

Life is in stages when you are old and have no companion or children to call yours then you will undestand the meaning of marriage you are still young so it does not matter to you now just like a Bachelor degree have little or no meaning to a toddler.

God will not come down to help you.

Please Think.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by omodapson(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
dplus, what correlation? please look for a better analogy.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by dplus(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
omodapson:

dplus, what correlation? please look for a better analogy.

there can not be any better.

I guess you are educated so why go to to [b]work or schoo[/b]l that is full of stress everday and you still complain why not quit
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by omodapson(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
dplus:

@Babe

Remember

Please Think.
There are many people who neva gave birth but had many children around them at their old age. There is a proverb in Yoruba that says ''those who gave birth will be buried by children and the same goes for those who didn't give birth''. Mother Theresa did not have any biological child, yet she had more children than those who gave birth.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by omodapson(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
dplus:

there can not be any better.

I guess you are educated so why go to to [b]work or schoo[/b]l that is full of stress everday and you still complain why not quit
If you insist; Education is not by compulsion but by choice. There are many un-educated people out there who are doing better than those who had formal education. The same goes for those who decide to stay single.
Happiness is relative, not everybody will be happy doing what people take as norm.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
@BABE!! The cold hands of love will soon hold you and you would appreciate how it feels.

wont doubt your records sha, What if the parents of your 'ADOPTEES' reasoned the way u are reasoning

anyway, it is all good,

I AM WAITING TO MARRY U ONCE YOU COME BACK, But be ready to cook for me oh! i will help u wash the dishes.lolllll

ka emesia
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by opositive(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ poster where have you been all my life? I agree with you kpata kpata.most nigerian ladies behave as if the order of their lives was predestined this way- 1)be born 2)school 3)marry 4)die.my question is where do these ladies,in their desperation to get married,leave 1.the fulfillment of destiny 2.their mission and vision in life 3.a sense of purpose? Note-I am 100 percent in support of marriage and i want to get married someday.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
mekaboy:

I AM NOT GAY,  I AM SAYING IF U CANT AFFORD CHILDREN, DONT BRING THEM INTO THE WORLD,  AN WOMEN DONT TAKE EXTREME MEASURES TO GET MARRIED. IF NO ONE PROPOSES, LIVE YOUR LIFE.

SOME WOMEN SLEEP WITH NATIVE DOCTORS AND USE ALL SORTS OF CHARMS ON MEN TO MAKE THEM MARRY THEM, ITS NOT WORTH IT .

this last part isnt what you were saying before.

of course it's not worth it, in that situation.

snagging a man through sorcery can only bring you grief sooner or later.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by dplus(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
omodapson:

If you insist; Education is not by compulsion but by choice. There are many un-educated people out there who are doing better than those who had formal education. The same goes for those who decide to stay single.
Happiness is relative, not everybody will be happy doing what people take as norm.

@omodapson

You have perfectly right and correct.

Happiness is relative

But those that have no privildge of going to school always regret even when they are still better. if you have even imagine what people without partner goes through then you will understand what life is all about.

Our Culture, society, religion and norm will go against the act of staying single.

Most people here are not sincere they have problem thereby making them to be single so they adopt the idea of staying single and uphold such to guide and protect themselve.

Accident happen every day and people die but it does not mean that people will stop buying cars or travelling with vehicle.

Life is full of ups and down
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by MrCork17: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@.  Sweeery. MOD has banned you 78 times. why? undecided
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
Da doctor First of all, I thought you were married?

Secondly--- Again, don't get me wrong---I'm not anti-love o! Chei! I'm hoping that someday I'll get married and have my own personal kids. I mean, that's cool. I really do wish for that. But, if it doesn't happen---then fine.

Thirdly, --when I come back? Who told you I was ever coming back? --lol-- Jokes-- Of course, I'm coming back. I don't think I can live "permanently" in a country besides Nigeria. Things may change, but for now, I don't think so.

Oh yh, @ "the adoptees"-- well, fingers are not equal for a reason. We can't be same.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by loco4love: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2011
There is nothing wrong with young women marrying.

Ladies if you are lonely get married to a man who loves you. Love him in return.

Marriage based on mutual love and respect is a beautiful thing

Ladies be good and go for the GOOD-GUY stay away from BADBOYS cos they are heart breakers.

Dont sex around cos its a waste of valuable time and your reputation will be in trouble if you do so.

Dont worry, control your emotions developing a good relationship takes time and righteous effort.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by fxtopedia(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
@OP: Stop writing in capital letter.

@Da Doctor: hmmmm, I concur with your last point! smiley

BABE!:

@ DA Doctor ; Sorry boo, we can't agree on everything. This is one of those things.  smiley

Don't get me wrong o, I'm not anti-marriage (why would I be). All I'm saying is[b] if I don't find[/b] "the person", I'm not gonna settle--- Nobody is perfect--and Yes, people do change. But, me o, I'm not gonna enter the marriage scene because "I'm over-due"--never. 

Why won't you find? Seek and you shall find!!!!
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
dplus:

@Babe

Remember

Please Think.

***sighs** --- Ok, will you marry me?  smiley
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
fxtopedia:

Why won't you find? Seek and you shall find!!!!

Ok. smiley
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by obowunmi(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2011
Tpia, I never knew how rude you are until now. You just insult people for no apparent reason.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^cry me a river.

do i owe you something, or what exactly is your reason for sticking your unwanted nose where it has no business to be?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by obowunmi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ OP, you have every right to your thoughts. Well, no woman is complete without a man, they say. All human beings need sex, and the only convenient space to enjoy sex is in marriage, many argue. Hence the necessity to be married.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kabukabu(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
obowunmi:

Tpia, I never knew how rude you are until now. You just insult people for no apparent reason.

Thats because he is an AIRHEAD, there is nothing reasonable in his skull so just insults grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Turn Nasty When In Groups? / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Married Couples Vs Dating Couples