Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. (11303 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^ Egberi MaMa 1 of NairaLand. wink
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
I am serious na, please, WE MAY JAM OURSELVES SOMEDAY!WITH OUR CARS
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^ Well, that was why I gave you the number. smiley
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ok, jam you at the hold up then,

lol
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^Sure thing. grin
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by jaybee3(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^
Can i have your number as well?
I need to play me the lotto this wkd since you got da hot digits
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^ lol-- JB wetin be dis na? Was that supposed to be a pick-up line?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
lol,
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
BABE! Darling, who was he referring to?

Londoner(as claimed) who number u want Guess not my BABE!?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
BABE!:

^^ lol-- JB wetin be dis na? Was that supposed to be a pick-up line?
I thought i'd get in line now since you are being chased right, left and centre. Maybe a lil chasing at acute angle might just do the trick.
anyhoo, u get mouth . . . .u be ma aburo nau no be sowink
Just looking out for ya
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
lol JB, you want them all
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by jaybee3(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nayah:

lol JB, you want them all
I want u alone
I'm sure u know this already tongue
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
lol don't change the subject JB pleeeeeeeeease:
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by ordained(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2011
1  Marriage is naturally wired in our DNA - YES

2 Marriage is not compulsory - YES
  But forn.ication, homosexualism are no alternative, Only celibacy which is very difficult to adhere to. And the reason for being celibate must be genuine   too.

3 Some girls are unreasonably desperate to get married - Yes.
  But majority want marriage to fulfil No. 1 above

4 Money must be gotten before bringing kids into this world so that they should not suffer, CAPITAL NO
  Children suffer when adults who birth them DO NOT PUT PLANS in place. Money answers to realistic goals and plans when dedicatedly followed.

Surely, If you have fathered or mothered a child you will agree with me that the best jewelries round a man's/woman's neck is the arms of his/her little kid(s).
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by BABE3: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
jay bee:

I thought i'd get in line now since you are being chased right, left and centre. Maybe a lil chasing at acute angle might just do the trick.
anyhoo, u get mouth . . . .u be ma aburo nau no be sowink
Just looking out for ya

lol---U funny--- Touche. smiley
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
[b]

OK , SOMEONE SAID ITS SILLY FOR ME TO SAY THAT A WOMAN WHO HAS NOT FOUND A MAN TO PROPOSE OR HAS NOT FOUND THE MAN SHE WANTS TO MARRY SHOULD LIVE THEIR LIFE.

THE QUESTION IS, WHAT WILL A WOMEN WHO IS GETTING OLD AND HAS NOT FOUND ANY TO PROPOSE TO HER DO ? SHOULD SHE END HER LIFE BECAUSE NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY HER? OR SHOULD SHE VISIT THE NATIVE DOCTOR TO GET A MAN BY ALL MEANS?

THE TRUTH IS THAT ITS GETTING MORE DIFFICULT TO FIND HUSBAND THESE DAYS.

FIRST THE MEN SAID, SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, THE LADIES ACCEPTED, AND PERCENTAGE OF MEN WHO ARE READY TO MARRY DROPPED BY 50%, BECAUSE SEX BECAME CHEAP .

NOW MEN ARE SAYING, U MUST BE PREGNANT BEFORE HE PROPOSES. AND LADIES ARE ACCEPTING, THE RATE OF MEN WHO ARE READY TO GET MARRIED DROPPED BY ANOTHER 20%. I KNOW A LADY WHO GOT PREGNANT AND 3MONTHS IN, THE MAN DIED, SHE HAD TO BECOME A SINGLE MOTHER WITHOUT HUSBAND. I ALSO KNOW A LADY WHO GOT PREGNANT AND THE MAN TRAVELED ABROAD AND NEVER CAME BACK.

MARRIAGE SHOULD COME NATURALLY, IF A GUY U ARE DATING AND LOVE PROPOSES THEN FINE, BUT THE ISSUE F DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET A GUY TO PROPOSE OR TIE HIM DOWN IS NOT RIGHT.

AND WHEN A LADY IS GETTING OLD AND NOT MARRIED, IT DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN SHE IS BAD, SOMETIMES, ITS BECAUSE SHE IS GOOD AND REFUSE TO DO THINGS IN THE WAY OF THE WORLD.

LADIES, LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE IN YOUR LIFE.

[/b]
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
@IFYNWA, in regards to you saying adam and eve were not married in the bible- You need to understand with marriage its not just the legal ceremony that makes it a marriage. . Eve was given to Adam by God made specifically for him and God gave them the permission to become one flesh(sex) and multiply. This was God officially giving Eve to adam as a bride. The wedding ceremonies came when there were more people on Earth to celebrate the union of two people. Adam and Eve were married just that they did not have a wedding ceremony. . .To be marriage depends on the laws of the land. . .If the laws of the land says to be married to your future wife you have to take Kola nut to the brides father and he has to bless you and give you his daughter then that is it. . .If the laws of the land require a huge wedding for you to be married then that is it. . .But one think you have to understand is the official stamp for two to become one is not the legal papers or the ceremony it is sex. . .That is why fornicating is wrong and adultry because your spirits get bound together. . .
Many believers who want to be married go to their Gods first to ask for blessings. . . Because not many people bring God in their relationships the thing turns usually turns out sour.
I believe some women cannot get married  because of their promiscuity during their youthful days. . .All the spirits(from different men) that get bound to you can have repercussions in the future. .It will be harder for men to come close to you because those spirits. . .
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Mekaboy, I am the one who said it is silly for you to say if they cannot find husbands they should just live their lives. . .

My point is how can they live their lives when they have been living for so long and now all they want to do is settle down. . .Should she just stop searching for husbands? Many of these women tend to marry younger men which in certain societies it is frown upon(although maybe the young men are just in there for the money but if the women are happy good for them). ,   Many of these older women don't have time to play games they just want settle down and I see no problem in kicking out a useless guy who just wants to play around

It is getting difficult because of people not respecting the constitution of marriage anymore. . .

Yes it is true because many women have become so cheap the men want to taste the milk before buying the cow. . .

You have to understand that marriage cannot come naturally in the era we in. . .If you  already having sex with the guy and maybe have 1 or 2 kids with the man he will be like well I have everything so I do not see the use of getting married. . Even though the woman has given the man everything she is likely to still want to marry and the push has to come from her.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2011

@ KANDI, INTERESTING. THEY SHOULD CONTINUE SEARCHING FOR HUSBAND. PLEASE LIST 3 WAYS A WOMAN CAN SUCCESSFULLY SEARCH FOR AND FIND A HUSBAND.

BECAUSE IN NIGERIA TODAY, ITS EITHER YOU GO TO SEE A PROPHET OR PROPHETESS WHO CLAIMS THEY WILL PRAY FOR U AND U MAKE SOME SACRIFICES , THEN U WILL HAVE A MAN.

OR U GO DIRECTLY TO NATIVE DOCTOR, WHO WILL GIVE U CHARMS THAT U WILL USE TO GET A MAN.

BOTH THE NATIVE DOCTORS AND THE PROPHETS DO THE SAME THING JUST THAT THEY DRESS DIFFERENTLY.

BESIDES THE WAYS I HAVE LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE HOW ELSE CAN A LADY SEARCH AND FIND A HUSBAND ?

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
Some people cannot read. I didn't know that the OP being opinionated about marriage and how it isn't everything for everyone is him judging women that are not married. I still think a literacy and comprehension test should be given before registration is activated on this site.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Tasma: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
Interesting post OP. Agree with you on some points, no one should marry out of desperation. On the other hand issues like this are tied in to happiness and what a person perceives will make him happy. In many societies in Africa there is the belief that you must be married by a certain age to be happy. There is no right or wrong as far as this is concerned. One man's meat is another's poison. In many well developed countries where its quite easy for both men and women to live happy fulfilled lifes while remaining single marriage is not considered a big deal and many couples live together without actually getting married.

I personally don't think you have to be married to be fulfilled, though I wouldn't fault anyone for feeling that way.

As far as women being wired in their DNA for certain things, I would think this apply more to the instinct for sex and procreation than marriage. Afterall it's possible to get this same things without being officially married. And please the fact that a woman has kids and is in a loving relationship with a man without being married to him does make her in anyway a slut.

Just my views, cheers.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
The western countries that you people keep quoting as examples of where people commonly live togethr without marriage- which country is that because most westerners (especially whites) have an extremely high marriage rate and it's actually rare to see a white person (especially women) who's never been married. At the very least its not as common as people imagine it is. A white woman will marry if she wants to, and will choose from any available ethnicity without batting an eyelid. AA women are trying to catch up with that but even then havent quite.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
Tpia you've started again with this "western countries" thing? Can not Africans feel the same way?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^seems you're bent on working my last nerve here. undecided

i hope you read the post before me WHICH I WAS REFERENCING.

Kindly stop aggravating me because when i respond now you'll say it's because you're not nigerian.

please tell whichever ugly fellow or fellress who is commanding you to be a pest, that i said they should give you another assignment with same benefits. undecided
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
First yes I'm not Nigerian but I still african and I don't know what you want to point here, then please if I'm wrong or misunderstand you can make me understand it on better way, really appreciate a correct discussion, many thanks.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Ivynwa(f): 2:41am On Jun 17, 2011
kandiikane:

@IFYNWA, in regards to you saying adam and eve were not married in the bible- You need to understand with marriage its not just the legal ceremony that makes it a marriage. . Eve was given to Adam by God made specifically for him and God gave them the permission to become one flesh(sex) and multiply. This was God officially giving Eve to adam as a bride. The wedding ceremonies came when there were more people on Earth to celebrate the union of two people. Adam and Eve were married just that they did not have a wedding ceremony. . .To be marriage depends on the laws of the land. . .If the laws of the land says to be married to your future wife you have to take Kola nut to the brides father and he has to bless you and give you his daughter then that is it. . .If the laws of the land require a huge wedding for you to be married then that is it. . .But one think you have to understand is the official stamp for two to become one is not the legal papers or the ceremony it is sex. . .That is why fornicating is wrong and adultry because your spirits get bound together. . .
Many believers who want to be married go to their Gods first to ask for blessings. . . Because not many people bring God in their relationships the thing turns usually turns out sour.
I believe some women cannot get married  because of their promiscuity during their youthful days. . .All the spirits(from different men) that get bound to you can have repercussions in the future. .It will be harder for men to come close to you because those spirits. . .

@Kandiikane
I understand the religious/spiritual angle that you are coming from. I respect your opinion just like I am entitled to mine, we are all free to believe what we want to believe. The difference in opinions which we are all expressing here is what makes us different. Thanks for sharing.

Come girlfriend, I am surprised at you. I have been marvelling at --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edited out for you Kandi as a sign of sisterhood I hope you get my drift and edit your end of it, you did all the bickerings. You know that! I only edited because I don't mock people)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You don't mess around with people you do not know dearie. I hope you now understand that you don't ridicule others at the expense of having fun. I don't intend to carry grudge over trifles, if not I won't have engaged in a discussion with you in this thread. I'm only trying to make you understand that what you did is not good. I hope we remain good nairalander friends that have respect for each other's opinion from now on. Thanks.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2011
Ivynwa:

@Kandiikane
I understand the religious/spiritual angle that you are coming from. I respect your opinion just like I am entitled to mine, we are all free to believe what we want to believe. The difference in opinions which we are all expressing here is what makes us different. Thanks for sharing.

Come girlfriend, I am surprised at you. I have been marvelling at your command of English here so far and can't help wondering what gave you the audacity to perch on my post in the other thread and edit my English expressions. I am not about to stoop as low as you stooped there, just
surprised at your use of English here dearie. You were trying to make me out as somebody that cannot express herself in English when that is not so. You even went to the extent of cancelling my posts, wrongly editing and making fun of my post with others (when you don't even know me! that was a huge joke girl.)

You don't mess around with people you do not know dearie. I hope you now understand that you don't ridicule others at the expense of having fun. I don't intend to carry grudge over trifles, if not I won't have engaged in a discussion with you in this thread. I'm only trying to make you understand that what you did is not good. I hope we remain good nairalander friends that have respect for each other's opinion from now on. Thanks.
I told you before on that other thread I was kidding and I know we are online and not having an English exam. . . We are on WWW. and I do not know anyone so I really do not care because this will not affect the way you live your life. . .I stopped when you reported me and moved on from that page- If you want to go back to that issue I can join you.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Ivynwa(f): 3:01am On Jun 17, 2011
@Kandibaby
I don't do "girlish bickerings" sweetheart. Let's live and love. Life is too short to waste in animosity. Come ere let me give you a hug, lots of hugs to you Sweetie. I even gave you a pet name, Oh dear! kiss kiss cool
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 3:05am On Jun 17, 2011
^You are bickering.

We were having a lovely opinionated argument but you just had to bicker
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by redcliff: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2011
This op na mu/mu. If ur sister is clocking 40 and above and she isn't married, tell me you won't be concerned about her marital status (single)? Na u go dey push am sef cos u would be extremely worried. Of which getting married is an natural instinct that our creator put in us as humans. We must crave starting from one particular point in time in our single lives. And I must add that there is joy in getting married early, and getting old with your kids. Not one 70yr old man and his first child is 25. Doesn't make sense.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2011
redcliff:

This op na mu/mu. If your sister is clocking 40 and above and she isn't married, tell me you won't be concerned about her marital status (single)? Na u go dey push am sef cos u would be extremely worried.

You dey mind am? If the OP has three daughters over 35 and they aren't married, he wouldn't hesitate to consult a witch doctor. He's being naive.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2011
. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.