Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. (11304 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2011
nayah, you are not nigerian? Ok you are african, i guess you havent lived in naija for too long too?

No wonder, why i come dey waste my time sey conscientise you sef?

abeg, una way no be our way,

This is naija
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nayah(f): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2011
Thx Da doctor, for you're welcoming, I'll try my best to have fun here, again thx smiley lol
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2011

SOMEONE CALLED ME MUMU, OK IF I HAVE A SISTER, AND SHE IS CLOCKING 40 AND NOT MARRIED, SHE IS ALREADY STRESSED ENOUGH BY SOCIETY, SHOULD I ALSO JOIN THEM IN THE PRESSURE?

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
mekaboy:

SOMEONE CALLED ME MUMU, OK IF I HAVE A SISTER, AND SHE IS CLOCKING 40 AND NOT MARRIED, SHE IS ALREADY STRESSED ENOUGH BY SOCIETY, SHOULD I ALSO JOIN THEM IN THE PRESSURE?

If you had four sisters or daughters over forty and unmarried, how would you feel?
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Tasma: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
J12:

If you had four sisters or daughters over forty and unmarried, how would you feel?

Matters very little how I would feel, but quite a lot how would they feel. If they choose to remain single and are happy with it good for them. If they preferred to be married but had not found the right person I would encourage them to get on with their lifes and not be too bothered. At the end of the day you can only control your own actions and feelings. You definitely can't get someone to love or marry you by force!
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2011
Well said, its their life, we only live once. We came alone into this world and we will leave alone.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by kandiikane(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2011
You forgot Live alone
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by JosephJon: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
No comment.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by JosephJon: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
At first i said no comments on this issue but on second thoughts i think i have some vital bitter comments. If any one advice a lady not to marry i think that is a total bad advice and bad faith because women by their nature are not created to exist independently. Once they are above 20, they start feeling unsafe in their respective homes.

Marriage is a good thing though our system has usurped it and made marriage looks like an enterprise where the intending couples look at market value of their spouses before accepting to enter into it. Some traditions even make marriage unattainable to our young men due to high bride price requirements. Some ladies themselves are suffering from what i may call classicalism. Most ladies class themselves above the average marriageable young men and always haunt for men in high jeeps and homers. Then after most of them failed to haunt down men on jeeps,they start looking for average husbands which always elude them. Any true loving young guy knows about this and always avoids falling prey for such ladies as they will never make good house wife.

If my sister fails to marry i will forever blame her and not my parents nor the innocent young guys out there,nor the society. In those days Our parents married and built homes together to raise us all.Today 90% of our ladies go to churches,mosques for praying and fasting to get a well to do husband. Any woman who did not marry will have herself to blame, hooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2011
By classicalism i assume you mean classism or classist.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by Tasma: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2011
Joseph Jon:

At first i said no comments on this issue but on second thoughts i think i have some vital bitter comments. If any one advice a lady not to marry i think that is a total bad advice and bad faith because women by their nature are not created to exist independently. Once they are above 20, they start feeling unsafe in their respective homes.

Marriage is a good thing though our system has usurped it and made marriage looks like an enterprise where the intending couples look at market value of their spouses before accepting to enter into it. Some traditions even make marriage unattainable to our young men due to high bride price requirements. Some ladies themselves are suffering from what i may call classicalism. Most ladies class themselves above the average marriageable young men and always haunt for men in high jeeps and homers. Then after most of them failed to haunt down men on jeeps,they start looking for average husbands which always elude them. Any true loving young guy knows about this and always avoids falling prey for such ladies as they will never make good house wife.

If my sister fails to marry i will forever blame her and not my parents nor the innocent young guys out there,nor the society. In those days Our parents married and built homes together to raise us all.Today 90% of our ladies go to churches,mosques for praying and fasting to get a well to do husband. Any woman who did not marry will have herself to blame, hooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaa.

First and foremost if you read the OP you'll see he is not saying women should not get married, he is saying women should not be desperate to get married. Next you need to realise how your comments above are based so much on your subjective reasoning. Due to your own background and upbringing and probably religion you believe a woman has somehow "failed" if she does not get married. Fine, that's your own view. Truth is there are many people throughout the world that don't think like that. There are many people in the world that choose to remain single, some marry and divorce over and over again, some live with partners and don't officially get married to them, some get married and choose not to have children (would love to hear your views on that!) and finally some believe its fine to be married to more than one woman.

Bottom line to every man his own, you can never assume that your own views are the absolute truth and everyone must live according to this rules. Finally does your view about women looking for well to do men apply in developed countries as well (just trying to get you to broaden your views a bit wink cheers)
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by bamosagie(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2011
Honestly every man or woman should find their other half, the person must be a friend who will not say "I told you so" when chips are down, the person should compliment the other, if one is hurt the other should feel the pain.
marriage is a must if you find the right person, and if you let the right person go, be prepared for a lifetime of pain.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by mekaboy(m): 1:37am On Jun 20, 2011

I LAF WHEN THIS GUY SAYS ANY LADY THAT IS NOT MARRIED IS TO BE BLAMED,DO YOU KNOW THAT SOME LADIES HAVE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH A GUY AND IT LASTED OVER 10YEARS AND MORE AND THE GUY FINALLY DOES NOT MARRY THEM AND THEY START ALL OVER AGAIN ?

U CANT BLAME ALL THE LADIES THAT ARE NOT MARRIED, SOMETIMES ITS EITHER THEY HAVE NOT FOUND THE RIGHT MAN OR BECAUSE OF THEIR STRONG BELIEVE IN GOD, THEY REFUSE TO MARRY MEN WHO ARE NOT BORN AGAIN.

EXAMLE, A CHRISTIAN LADY MIGHT REFUSE TO MARRY A RICH GUY WHO IS INTO DRUGS, 419, ARMED ROBBERY ETC. OF WHICH 90% OF GUYS IN NIGERIA ARE INTO grin

Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by tpia5: 3:14am On Jun 20, 2011
^^can you explain why any normal, non-psychotic lady would knowingly marry an armed robber in particular?

drug dealers and 419ers are now considered marriage material?

love of money is indeed the root of all evil.

lord have mercy.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
@TPIA, Nice one.

as if they want to know, they care not of these things,
at times i doubt the mental wellbeing of most ladies.

for real sha,
But may God Guide them all and cos a change to take place.
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by neyostica: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2011
Op, ur sister is cursed, take ha to a witch doctor, gals dat say mariage isnt a must are the one who cudnt find a man, deal with it,
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by DaDoctor: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2011
neyostica:

Op, your sister is cursed, take ha to a witch doctor, gals dat say mariage isnt a must are the one who cudnt find a man, deal with it,

CORRECT!!!I CONCUR!!!!

THEY MAY HAVE ONE ODD OR THE ODD. MOSTLY BEHAVIOURAL

OR

THEY KEPT AWAY THE POTENTIAL DR AND GOOD PERSONALITIES, NOW REJECTING THE AMU ROBAS AND KOLE -KOLE'S

My daughter young as she is. a little above 16 already has suitors.But i am waiting till she gets to a particaular maturity level and academics. but soon though a few years to come. Yet you all talk trash here.ABEG MAKE UNA CARRY BAD LUCK AND BAD TRAINING WAKA JARE!!!!
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by JacksonD7: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
Op,I don't know about you but I can't leave this world without someone carrying my DNA.what's your beef with marriage anyway undecided
Re: U Must Not Marry, U Must Not Have Kids. by rapmike(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2015
lipsexyme:
YOU R JUST VERY RIGHT MY BRODA, IT SHLDN'T BE A DO OR DIE THING undecided undecided undecided undecided THOU ITS SO LOVELY AND NICE TO HAVE A FAMILY, BUT STILL, ITS JUST NOT 1PERSON'S DECISION  undecided undecided undecided undecided 2GUD HEADS DEY SAY R BETA, N IF UN4TUNATELY U CNT GET D GUD HEADS, ITS BETA U USE UR 1 HEAD N LIVE UR LIFE D BEST WAY U CAN wink wink wink wink

AND FOR GUYS, AM SO HAPPY YOU TELLING DEM THIS O, MAKE UNA PLS STOP BRINGN DOSE KIDS TO LIFE TO SUF[/b]FER IF U CNT CATER FOR THEM [b]

(b)OP, this is how you should have presented your point(b).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone I Called Idiot Turned My Crush, I Can Not Control Myself Anymore / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE]