Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend (11735 Views)

The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by largie(f): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2007
then i guess she was never your girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by bohler(f): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2007
@ ayo jango.let me tell u the truth.u r still staying with her because she is still giving IT to you despite the fact that u do not like the idea of her getting pregnant for her ex.look there plenty of girls out there thet u can choose from that would not give u heartbreak like she has done.the most important thing right now is to go for HIV test so that u can no dat u r in the clear b4 thinking of any other step,after this then u can sit down and TRULY think ,if u marry her she could still do the same again to ur brother or ur dad.she could also have learnt her lesson.to know if she has learnt her lesson break up with her and just remain friends,if she is still meant to be urs u wll still date again.STOP SLEEPING WITH HER SO THAT U CAN GET UR HEAD STRAIGHT OR ELSE THIS TIME SHE WILL BE ACTUALLY PREGNANT FOR U AND WILL REFUSE TO ABORT AND THUS U HAVE BECOME A DADDY.i have to go now will post more later.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Everbright(f): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2007
@ poster did I hear you say your girl friend?
You should have said "one girl I know got pregnant for her ex husband grin
She's not your girlfriend,you are only a washer man cheesy
Run for your life ooo before undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2007
congratulations
make you try put your own
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2007
hiya! smiley

like cute-ass said , u r not specific with the timing of the taking in by ur quote girlfriend. but its all a close call cuz it obviously seems there wasn't enough time to heal from her ex before u came in the picture. but anyhow do as ur heart pleases but please don't be d dude in the movie 'LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN'

CHAO
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by mellow(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2007
A beg make una leave the girl o jare!

Nobody know wetin small picken deh like

for inside poridge. Maybe she want just keep

the other guy child for for a journey down memory

lane then marry my guy. Who knows?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by maverick1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2007
Don't worry, just drop the chic.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ne4real(f): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2007
d ball is in ur court
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by adrian5(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha.

ditch the bitch
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by micklplus(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2007
I am sorry about your girl ! i saw this two days ago but couldnt reply then.
I want you to take note of these things :

She was never your girl.
Forget about her and thank God she was sincere enough to say the truth by not claiming the preg is yours
Broken relationship is better than a broken marriage ! what if this type of thing happen when u guys are married?
Forge ahead and thank God.
Shit happens but the truth is, life goes on.

Once again, i am so sorry.
Best of luck in all your other endeavours.
Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Mystique(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
Did you snatch her from her ex. . . ?
If you did, then you cant be too surprised. . .
But if you didnt. . . Well, then , Sh*t happens. . . undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by oluhak: 1:51am On Aug 03, 2007
I sympathise with u over the unfortunate incident, pls i wld advice u discard the lady and scoop for another lady.

Olu-hak.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ChidiO2(m): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2007
I agree with Olu.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by jayvin01: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2007
what!? shocked

u dey sleep ni, dem don use back of knife cut your yam be that, betterstill, dem don use bread pack your stew go be that, u don dull am shocked emi ke! mi o gba igba kugba grin

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Elgaxton(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2007
My guy na ur eyez u go sharpen becos e be like sey e don dey happn,
shocked grin wink smiley angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

Next time oen ya eyes duuude!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ariblaze(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2007
at poster
you dint explain how it happened

the girl is not necessarily a ho

you just aint the right guy
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by akins4(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
dats very stupid of ur girl friend.(sorry to say)
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by boladonas(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2007
The head of the baby will be her ex's
the legs will be urs
the ears will belong to the landlord
the eyes belong to the boss in d office
Your "babe" is a good definition of CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by yewaman1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
bros u try small, u use ur own money remove
anoda man pregancy, You try, you must really love her,
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ollykay(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2007
dis's a serious case o.hw culd u allow dt.it shows she culd nt get d satisfaction frm u
nw.abi!listen it shows frm all indications dt she's a sexmaniac or probably u'r nt man enough.

tak tim 2 tink tins out b4 ur nex frnd liv u 4 an old pal dt can giv her wt she's really looking 4.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Phiniter(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2007
well If I were you I'd just look for a sharp cutlass, (if I don't find a gun) and slash the hell of her breasts out
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by katherinae(f): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2007
before or after u guys started dating
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by solomon(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
oh boy nawa for you, why you dey complain she know the right thing
for herself that is why she go for it, who knows maybe you no fit perform !!!!!!!!!!!!!grin grin tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by madariola(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
guy just move on with your life,she is not worth the trouble
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Phiniter(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
My brother just ask her to look into your eyes and tell you that she love you, if she pass the test, then you can go on with her but if she fails, my brother, there are many ants in an anthill.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by DrEmmason1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2007
cheesy broda wetin u dey talk sef? she is not good 4 u.Although Jesus ask who neva do am b4 make him cast the first stone,but 4 9ja it is different.9ja women?\ na wah
men move on with ur life.but wait a minite,did u say u re still together? what are the apologies for? tell her to put herself in ur shoes.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by swiftycool(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
grin grin grin HaHAHAHA!
Name the child EX-hibit
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by rossy4life(f): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
it's like the poster still loves this girl to have said my girlfriend. The power of choice is in ur hands, cos u understand ur situation better, atimes u don't know how u will react until something really happens to you. If u still love her, go on forgive her and take her back if you think she appreciates you.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by dremoney(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2007
haha angry,egbami-ke!!!!!

do u nid anybodi to sincerely advise u on dis?e b like say u mumu small sef, ok take d bastard in now.rubbish

Church don close , simple
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by NiteAngel(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2007
Haven't you forgiven her? Then move on. Looking back is like repealing a verdict. Move on with the long rope you have given her. She owes you one but don't continue as if she must be eternally indebted to you. You probably weren't a virgin when you met her, getting pregnant doesn't take an extra effort just the same in and out. I really do't want to ask how she returned to her backdrop; the fact remains that after all was said and done you said I forgive you and I'm willing to continue with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by NiteAngel(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
In another vein. terminating another man's pregnancy makes you as guilty as she is and in another vein could the pregnancy be yours?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by rumbleboy: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2007
send her to me lol, i will teach her how to behave!!lol,
did u ask her for to date or she just pop-up to u first?

then-u kill the baby,
b with her, may be she's the one for you, remember prophet Hosea!!!

hard to find a virgin blameless girl today, 7men 1 girl century!!!

Hope u make rite decision!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.