Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend (11738 Views)

The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MrRaheem(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2007
@aik.mammah,

Yeah u're right, she probably stored his name as "mugu".

But don' try and act like u've never fallen "mugu" for a gal before.

All guys have at one point or the other. It's part of growing up and becoming a man.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by denex: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2007
Not all guys have fallen mugu O! Though all have recieved format and have maintained a line of communication but not all have fallen mugu.

@poster

I still believe you're the same guy whose girlfriend got a car from her ex boyfriend. Lemme check.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by aikmamah1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2007
Mr_Raheem:

@aik.mammah,

Yeah u're right, she probably stored his name as "mugu".

But don' try and act like u've never fallen "mugu" for a girl before.

All guys have at one point or the other. It's part of growing up and becoming a man.

GUY WE ALL DO. WISE MEN FALL MUGU UNKNOWINGLY, UR CHICK CLD BE DATING SOME1 ELSE WITHOUT UR KNOWLEDGE, U BE MUGU, BUT NOT WHEN SHE GOES BACK TO HER EX SLEEP WITH HIM MAYBE ONCE MAYBE MORE AND ON DAT WITHOUT PROTECTION THEN GETS PREGANANT FOR HIM THEN COMES BACK TO U, BECOS U LOVE AM U TERMINATE THE PREGANCY ( ANOTHER PERSON PIKIN, BOY HE FIT SUE OOO) THEN ACCEPT HER BACK, THEN UPON THAT COME TO THE HOUSE AND TELL US UR CONFUSED. BOY THINK AM NOW, NA OMLY JUJU FIT HOL ME RICH THAT XTENT
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Caradona(f): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ Topic

At least, You know she is still in love with her Ex-Boyfriend and she was just using you to get her Ex jealous
Mind you, the baby could still be yours, that is if your have sampled her Goodies . grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by SweetT1: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
@Topic
Well, she is not your girlfriend anymore. She is someone else baby mama ! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by fawwyb(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2007
Mr raheem, make the guy commit suicide afterall he killed the unborn baby with his own cash, Idiot!! shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by shens2006(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2007
hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by shens2006(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
ko si ori e nibe grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by simplyme3(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2007
what a question, she under your nose got pregnant for another man and u r here asking what next?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by DrDre1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2007
Nairaland as usual is making this so hilarious grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MrRaheem(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2007
@Poster.

U're in deep shit, Next time don't bring ur very very personal palava to this forum.

So far u haven't really received any good Advice, Just insults upon insults.

Guy , no go kill urself abeg make them no go hold Nairaland responsible for ur Tragedy.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by cuteass1(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2007
Mr_Raheem:

@Poster.

You're in deep shit, Next time don't bring your very very personal palava to this forum.

So far u haven't really received any good Advice, Just insults upon insults.

Guy , no go kill yourself abeg make them no go hold Nairaland responsible for your Tragedy.

Thats the biggest lie so far jare, go read through all over again . . try paying attention to each post this time!!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by denex: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2007
@poster

though I totally disagree with Mr_Raheem that there has not been any good advice. There has been good advice on the thread for the poster.

Where I totally agree with Mr_Raheem is that you don't go and commit suicide. Please Seun is still too young to go to jail and I don't want nairaland to be shut down.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by chiegemba(f): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ topic; watever your heart says u should do " follow your heart" its your call though wink
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by MrRaheem(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2007
@Poster,

So with every lil piece of advice plus insults u have received so far,

What do u intend to do about the situation

Please let us know o!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by simplyme3(f): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2007
Dont worry - wait for 9 months - who knows if na u get am self? because, i assume u still dey nack d girl as u said she is your girlfriend? But my question is, if this is your girlfriend, and u dey nack am, how u know say na d ex get the bellicose and no be u?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by dachamp(m): 3:24am On Jul 30, 2007
this is funny, nairaland is the best site to get such gist

@ poster
l guess ur question should have been 'were u right to have aborted the pregnancy ur gf had with his ex?

WHATEVER CANNOT DESTROY ME, MAKES ME STRONGER
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by jdizzy(m): 4:07am On Jul 30, 2007
@ poster

My MUGU ALERT started beeping as soon as I saw the headline
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Akinagirl(f): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2007
damn this ish is funny,
@ poster
how many months preggy was she? that could have been your kid u dumbass
lol
and where u at?? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by adeyballer(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2007
Guy, if I say You r a FOOL that will be an understatement.
someone else's pregnancy (her ex), with ur money, CHRIST!!
For what now, and Y is she still there?

Make up your mind, infact I'm making it up for You since You r confused. Let the lady go and leave the rest of her life the way she pleases.
And don't let it take so long B4 You take an HIV test (best of luck on that).

I also congratulate You because You r lucky You r not married yet. For say You don marry am e? I, sorry we for feel so much pity for You because then this "sme sme" wey You dey do go so much infuriate everyone.

Thank your stars say this one happen intime. It's a sign.
SHINE UR EYE my brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by zaksman(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2007
ok.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by charlione(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2007
sorry dude, u werent just doin it right grin
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by amaikama(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2007
First of all, he did not tell us how long they were in the relationship before he discover she was pregnant for her Ex. Secondly, he did not ask the girl in question her past relationship how healthy it is before they start? had it been he did, he would have made some discovery that would tell him she is not yet over with her Ex as he called it. And for the girl's part, if truly she got pregnant for the guy when she knew they are no more, then she is a slut! this is a case of a dog eating his vomit.

Take heart my guy and move on. there is always a silver linen at the other side just waiting for you to lay your hands on and when you do, you will look back at the cotton rag you left behind and amuse your self.

cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by tkb417(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2007
@poster
go to hell. U sure u knw what to do. u shldnt be asking stupid questions. shes never ur babe. u were the assistant BF and now the glorified EX.
@jazzyphizzle
ure crazy for real
@Seun
hmmm, ure just, where is our risky biz thread. ill soon catch u on d streets
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ebos(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2007
stupid question cos he wants advise? Can we take stock of our own lives. What assets can we pu to generous use today?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by dumi(f): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2007
embarassed undecided cry take heart cos she loves him and not u
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Ralvy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2007
Muhahahahahahahaahah
She gt pregnant for her ex?? I cant stop laughin, muhahahahahahaah,
U see, u werent doin it, she has feelings, or maybe ur nt sexually active, is that it
If not, then she's a flirt, I can't advice you on what to do now, I need time tu laugh - muhahahahah
Muhahahahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by snatchmore(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2007
The point is you're now her ex boyfriend and she's gone with the real boyfriend.
she never the guy all this while.
E dey happen. Just forget the shit and go on.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by kanmosyl(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2007
Guy wake up(SOJI)

wake up in the sense that u have to know whats is the best for u
there are pple who have difficulties taking care of someone else child
just use sense and be wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by stswimfan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2007
If she got pregnant b4 she started goin out wiv ui, then u r safe, but if it is after you guys started goin out, then my brither u r finished
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by kachiface(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2007
Everyday in life, people ask for signs. I wonder why someone would see the sign clearly and still ask for a sign. I guess for you - a handwriting on the wall is just not enough, you need a sign like that of the babylonian king that went into the bush and ate only grass for 7 years!

Where are your brains?! Like someone said - This is just a case of "juju". Dem don do remote login for your head, dey control u from God-knows-where.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Gmoney5(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2007
fstranger,

You hit the nail on the head. This guy seems like an imitation of a dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander Happy Val's Day / Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ / Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.