Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend (11737 Views)

The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by oloolo: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2007
probably  u were not doing the koko well well, the babe had to look for supplements     and she turned to the trusted guy !!! 

guys in the house this is a lesson, alway give your girl your best in bed, MouthAction is not bad if it will keep her permanetly in your bed,and if she wants it why not.
well my guy end this relationship now now.There are a million decent ladies out there, and least i forget , pray really hard for forgiveness .u are now an accomplice to murder cry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by tokuzii(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2007
bros any way they say shit happens but i ges your eyes were noy looking in the right direction cos she don see you as mugu, and i wonder which mugu maybe mugu 12 cry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ibrahiem(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
my brother,u should run,disappear,disintegrate,vermous, cuz dat gal ain't no good 4 u.tyk charge of yaself n don't let yaself b used again.adios
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by simplysmat(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2009
There's no thinking to be done here. She's not your girlfriend anymore. Figure the rest out.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by dremoney(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
hahahhaha, pele maan
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by Archilles(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Poster,
Which kin annoying question be dis? Is it because u see pple post topics, u sef wan write something? What r u expecting pple to tell u? U dont know what to do? I'll tell u: Take care of the gal very well, her antenatal et al. When time reach to born, send her to the states for delivery and afterwards starttaking care of the baby's needs. Ode, mumu. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by dremoney(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
Archilles:

@Poster,
Which kin annoying question be dis? Is it because u see pple post topics, u sef wan write something? What r u expecting pple to tell u? U dont know what to do? I'll tell u: Take care of the gal very well, her antenatal et al. When time reach to born, send her to the states for delivery and afterwards starttaking care of the baby's needs. Ode, mumu. angry

true, bless ya cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by inbox(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2009
@topic
Now if this isn't love then i wonder what love is,
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by dremoney(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2009
inbox:

@topic
Now if this isn't love then i wonder what love is,

is there ever anything like TRUE love?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by sammyjl(f): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
lipsrsealed thats y i dont get close to my ex's, cos of such things, she's not yours anymo dear, consider her gone.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by finemocha(f): 4:06am On Sep 09, 2009
@ poster, poor you, and you used ur own money sef. thank God for anonymity on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by sjeezy8: 4:53am On Sep 09, 2009
lol niggu dump her ass and let her support d lil nig herself lol
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by executinal(m): 5:02am On Sep 09, 2009
guy domp her and carry on to life, similar thing happen to me, whent i find i domp her right nown she is regreting seriuosly, there are girls out there with even beter caracter cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by chic2pimp(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2009
Oh lord of mercy. U will be better off without her.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ladysex3: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2009
chic2pimp ,
You pretty dumb animal are you lacking words? I will bust your ass on this thread asshole.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by chic2pimp(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2009
reh reh reh reh reh reh
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ladysex3: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2009
chic2pimp:

reh reh reh reh reh reh

Please! please! please! dont cum hereooo, cuz i know your sperm is infected.
i don't trust that sound coming from your mouth.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by chic2pimp(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2009
.ladysex:

Please! please! please! dont cum hereooo, cuz i know your sperm is infected.
i don't trust that sound coming from your mouth.
Ko ni da fu n e. Oloshi. Wa le le le o ni ba. Oniranu
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by ladysex3: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2009
chic2pimp,
because i yab you say your English dey give headach you change to Ofe mmanu, hahahaa Na today nyash begain dey for back.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Her Ex-Boyfriend by johnwell(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
cuteass1:
Whats there to do?

I'm still to understand your nightmare . . was she sleeping with him while you guys were dating? or she had concieved before they broke up, and you guys had hooked up before she found out??

If the first is the case, then shame on her!! Thats so irresponsible of her. Like does she still want to be with him??
If thats the case u maybe have to get on with your life without her

But if the latter is the case, then hey it could happen to anybody. You'll have to decide if you'll accept her and her unborn child. I know many have done it in the past, and actually been there for the kids though not theirs and the child gets to know the dad at the same time . . its not always easy but with the right feelings in the right place, you guys will pull through.

But it all comes down to what you can and cannot deal with/handle!! Good luck pal smiley

Words of wisdom. Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Compare Celine Dion 50+ And Joyce Meyer 70+ / See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / My Girl's Pussy Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.