Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover (78463 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by sylve11: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmmm cool
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Juanmike(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nothing to see here.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by AYNL: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
wait? the woman na the man legal wife
na boyfriend put the magun for her body

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by BABANGBALI: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
“As the man was banging from the back, he started convulsing in the process. It would have been terrible if it was a missionary style.

That’s why I prefer having doggy style with my landlord’s wife. I won’t like bola146 to laugh at me in case my enemy die
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by iswallker(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Igobe compound

Looks like fiction

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Comedian2019: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fake news.
Video or I can not believe this sh.t.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by SenecaTheYonger: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
[
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Gee64: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
God save us from women!
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ImoleNaija: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
The man kept shouting “help me take care of my wife and children” as he thought he would die by the encounter

Werey dey act like a caring husband & father while dying in adultery undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ledaman: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lolz! As he was banging her from the back grin
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Tribalism123(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
The boyfriend needs to be hanged. The husband didn't put magun, na u weh no pay penny for her kpekus get mind do the rubbish. Some people are selfish and wicked at the same time, plus stupid.
I see ge wanted to kill the ladies husband to corner the woman. What a man!

8 Likes

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by arantess: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
MarveworldG:
What do we comment here?
Jump am pass
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Emmaskill(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
The future is...............
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by abbey621(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
In situations like this, I won't mind if after recovering, the man invokes article 5 subsection 2 of the laws of Moses, thou have committed adultery, attempted murder and multiple acts of cruelty , OFF WITH HER HEAD!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
That boyfriend is maaad grin
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Kobicove(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
How can an ordinary boyfriend put magun on a married woman? undecided
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by starlingbawa(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Reading in between the lines you'd easily tell that the boyfriend had wanted to eliminate the lady's husband just so he'd have her to himself.

How ironic though considering the reverse ought to have been the case......
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by flokii: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
It appears the woman's boyfriend is a jealous lover despite the illicit relationship while the married man was rather fortunate not to have died from the encounter.. how they are going to explain this to the woman's husband now is what I don't know.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Lior55: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Does this magic really work
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by nedekid: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pavbodoe:
Magun doesn't exist

know this know peace
Hmm
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by nedekid: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Magun nor dey exist
Hmm
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Rastaramsey(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Never joke with people from kogi grin grin
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by flokii: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
starlingbawa:
Reading in between the lines you'd easily tell that the boyfriend had wanted to eliminate the lady's husband just so he'd have her to himself.

How ironic though considering the reverse ought to have been the case......

That's why they say a cheating spouse can kill..

It will shock you to know that the boyfriend owns and enjoys the woman's. body more than her husband and had it been that the married man wasn't in the loop, maybe the husband would have died of magun laced on his cheating wife by her boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by elhafeez(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Magun no dey work on dogggy abi. Thank you for the info.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by FreedomArmy: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Vanguard is a useless tabloid. Always manufacturing stewpid news.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Nonexisting: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Something must kill a man no be where married woman dey. Not a fan of adultery.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by alizma: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
I did my NYSC in Yagba west. One of the first enquiries I made when I got there was about relationship between opposite sex as related to strangers and indigenous people. I was told that I would enjoy the place if I keep my third leg away from the indigenous girls because the guys easily go diabolic once they notice you have something to do with their girlfriends.
So I quietly focus my searchlight on my fellow "corpers" and just as I was told, I did enjoyed my stay over there. In fact I went back to visit my landlord and landlady some years after my service year.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.