Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover (78465 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Trendingbiz042: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gather here if you believed this shit. “The man was shouting take care of my wife & children”�
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by EyenNtokon: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mbok, what is "magun" abi "mango"?
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by DopeKitchenNg: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/married-man-escapes-death-after-being-caught-having-s3x-with-magun-infected-lover/

Obviously, the wicked boyfriend targeted the main husband so that he could have her all for himself alone. Unknown to him the lady is a free giver ready to give in to everyone willing to have a taste.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by aminusodiq(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
socialmediaman:
Penis captivus is very rare but sh** happens.
why is it that it only happens to cheating women in Africa..

Abi u don see married couple wey get pelvis captivus before

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by hardbody: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
E be thingx
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by jameel6: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
So it wasn't even the husband that planted the Magun, it was another boyfriend. Wonder they say will never end.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Prayfortheworld: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
ahnie:
The **Help me take care of my wife and kids** part got me loooo'ed.
Oga bangalee grin
That fruum fruum sound ATM makes can cause High blood pressure when you're withdrawing your last 1k without any hope of another fund
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by izubext007: 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
The writie up of this story is like make jss3 first term English exam......"narate how u spent ur Christmas holiday"
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Ndipe(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
"The woman did not even know she was infected with magun."

Answer: If she knew, she wouldnt have engaged in extramarital affair so the point that the woman did not even know of the existence of that stuff in her body is moot.

“Also, her husband seems to be unaware about his wife having being infected with magun. He has not been having sex with her lately.

Answer: So, who then planted the stuff in this woman's body, the secret boyfriend? And who is the secret boyfriend? The man whom she was sleeping with?

Story reads like a movie script.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by hope4nigeria(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/married-man-escapes-death-after-being-caught-having-s3x-with-magun-infected-lover/
Oga Op, no body I repeat no body can survive Magun. Found out what really happened
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by MNDY(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bacteria8:
What sort of disjointed report is this undecided

My brother.
The narration weak me aswear
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by socialmediaman: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
aminusodiq:
why is it that it only happens to cheating women in Africa..

Abi u don see married couple wey get pelvis captivus before

It happens in other countries as well. Do they also do magun in those countries?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a32191/beach-sex-horror-story/
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ud4u: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
May God deliver them
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Nyascobar1414: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
snitchbitch:
when they say may GOD save us from the troubles of this world, they are referring to women

remove women from your life issues and half of your problems have been solved

one woman looked at me till it got to a point she noticed i didnt give her attention, she vexed and asked

WHY YOU NO LOOK ME?

#MAYGODSAVEUS!

Not giving them attention works like mad likewise not noticing them

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by KayCee92(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Haa, this one big pass my powa o. Person go put magun for married man wife sake of say him no wan share married woman with others. Person wey nobi him wife o. Lol. It is already finished grin grin. 70 years old man ooo grin grin
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by bleskid: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
I no even understand ,, all I'm seeing it magu or man go self .. I no understand
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by house10s: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
black man and their mentality.

so u doing pass ur self is not d cause abi
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by abbaashiru(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
T0T0 WEY EVERYBODY DEY MANAGE FOR IGOBE COMPOUND E REACH YOUR TURN YOU GO PUT MAGUN undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pavbodoe:
Magun doesn't exist

know this know peace

Don't go near it okay its very Real someone one die with it in my village more of a brother to me then....see what I can say is let your own wife be satisfying you that's all....death is near to anyone sleeping with another persons wife up and down take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
No details....
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by gosmoney(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
D married woman boy friend put magun on her ke? Dis one na super stories o
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by femzy190: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
This Magun of a thing don send some men in my area to Baba God
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Myer(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

While I do not deny your claim. It's obvious this case was not a coincidental case if penis captivus but an intentional case of a man who sort out jazzy way to catch an adulterous love interest.

So theres a spiritual and medical dimension to this.
The spiritual is that it was intentional.
The medical is that theres a name for the incidence

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Baruwaaaaa(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2021
Thunderbolt....
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by placeofallure(f): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2021
ObiOkpor:
If I am not wrong, the said woman has a husband and two other boyfriends!
���
This is hilarious

In fact my mind tells me there are many more. They're just not connected to this story.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by trutht828: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

So penis captivus will make the man foam in the mouth. Stay there and be deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by placeofallure(f): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2021
alizma:
I did my NYSC in Yagba west. One of the first enquiries I made when I got there was about relationship between opposite sex as related to strangers and indigenous people. I was told that I would enjoy the place if I keep my third leg away from the indigenous girls because the guys easily go diabolic once they notice you have something to do with their girlfriends.
So I quietly focus my searchlight on my fellow "corpers" and just as I was told, I did enjoyed my stay over there. In fact I went back to visit my landlord and landlady some years after my service year.

Where exactly? Egbe, Odo Ere, Isanlu, Ejiba, Mopa etc. Just curious.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Ebymyk(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Bloggers and make up stories, let's see pictures or videos.... I doubt this story, it's all lies... No follow the link, na scam...
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2021
The diks wey dey enter that woman plenty. She is a cheerful giver.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by socialmediaman: 12:58am On Dec 23, 2021
Myer:

While I do not deny your claim. It's obvious this case was not a coincidental case if penis captivus but an intentional case of a man who sort out jazzy way to catch an adulterous love interest.

So theres a spiritual and medical dimension to this.
The spiritual is that it was intentional.
The medical is that theres a name for the incidence

Is there some explanation or proof for the spiritual? Do you know how many times they’ve been meeting with no incident? Do you know how many men who have done the so called magun on their wives but the wives are cheating without incidents?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.