Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover (78460 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by etazi0001: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Truly this life is very balance.
magu or mugu abi na mumu if u need more sex u are at liberty to marry more than one.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Emperor88(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Magun nor dey exist
Help me ask the OP how this is spiritual or Magu?
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by TheGift: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2021
MarveworldG:
Having kids and your head is not thinking about how you can give them a better future

Who says He is not thinking about His kids future? After aAll, when He thought He might die, He said; “please take care of my Wife and children”
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by TheGift: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2021
MarveworldG:
Having kids and your head is not thinking about how you can give them a better future

Who says He is not thinking about His kids future? Afterall, when He thought He might die, He said; “please take care of my Wife and children”
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Testimony1988(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmmm, her secret boyfriend should be dealt with, why will he put magun on someone's wife, that's foolishness and nonsense.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by bigiyaro(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2021
How will "magun" work when the boyfriend too is an illegal operator? Can he defend the magun in a customary court?
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Freerhyme1(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/married-man-escapes-death-after-being-caught-having-s3x-with-magun-infected-lover/
Secret boyfriend lacing MAGUN on a married woman Una say Wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by alizma: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Where exactly? Egbe, Odo Ere, Isanlu, Ejiba, Mopa etc. Just curious.
St. Peter's College, Egbe.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by mapet: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2021
How this rubbish reportage became a content for Vanguard....
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by labi1977(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Husband sef don run

But is vanguard now printing super story or.....?
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by wink2015(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2021
THINGS DEY REALLY DEY HAPPEN O!

Men and sex matter.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by baski92(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:
The **Help me take care of my wife and kids** part got me loooo'ed.
Oga bangalee grin
hahahahah
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ORIAYO70(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:
Penis captivus is very rare but sh** happens.

Oga this one is not penni's captivus or rupture, is thorough magun...
Don't translate Africa magic to Oyinbo Palava
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Something must definitely kill a man
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by seyz91(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2021
I tell you
GboyegaD:
Hmm...the married wife must be a cheerful giver who is great at her game for a jealous boyfriend to lace her with magun.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by abdullahi45: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2021
osazsky:
which one is thunderbolt una nor go kill person with laff..as in thunder go fire the person in the act..mangu and penis captivus I thought it's when they both get stuck in the act ..inability to remove penis during sex..virgina crips it tightly the more u force it the more u bleed..but ones u become relax..it geos out on it's own once there is no anxiety..if u keep shouting for 3 days u will remain there for 3 days..once native doc come u become relax and it comes out on it's own.. native doctor collects free 30k and his applauded for his heorics..oyinbo they call thier own oyingu.they dont have drugs for it..if they rush u to thier hospital if u keep shouting u dont want to relax..they give u one dose of lagatile once u wake up..they tell both of u to go home..i nor understand this your thunderbolt bros abeg explain this one..na wah o

All that you have explained up there describes penis captivus. But I guess Magun can also sometimes involve gluing of private parts. I am really not sure if there's Magun (thunderbolt) in the medical dictionary but here's what I found.

https://informationparlour.com/article-culture-tradition-the-myth-thunderbolt-magun-nigerian-culture
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by BennyDon: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2021
Igobe compound in Yagba West LGA of Kogi State?

Eskis me sir, that name sounds fictitious. There's no Igobe compound in any Yagba West.

P.S

Magun is real, no dey do pass your level guys!
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Impecca(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2021
femzy190:
This Magun of a thing don send some men in my area to Baba God
How can you know a lady with Magun. Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by buJu234: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2021
I think the so-called bf that put the magun on her should b arrested and sued in court.

so assuming it was her poor husband; na so the poor man who doesn't knw anything will just die like that??

Marriage is really overrated these days..

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by abdullahi45: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Impecca:

How can you know a lady with Magun. Asking for a friend

Your friend must be you.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Benwems(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Tribalism123:
The boyfriend needs to be hanged. The husband didn't put magun, na u weh no pay penny for her kpekus get mind do the rubbish. Some people are selfish and wicked at the same time, plus stupid.
I see ge wanted to kill the ladies husband to corner the woman. What a man!

Exactly, he wanted to kill the woman's husband. that's the reason nobody should marry a prostitute in whatever form. A lady that cheap during dating and say nobody has paid her bride price would definitely cheat during marriage. No excuse for unfaithfulness.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by fluffybaby(f): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Husband neglected his duties, wife goes out to get some, side piece jealous of his lover, lover is double timing side niggars. What a calamity.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:
The **Help me take care of my wife and kids** part got me loooo'ed.
Oga bangalee grin
indeed pekus rule the world
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2021
GboyegaD:
Hmm...the married wife must be a cheerful giver who is great at her game for a jealous boyfriend to lace her with magun.
Read the story don't rubbish
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Impecca(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2021
abdullahi45:

Your friend must be you.
Lol. Whatever. I just needed answers
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Otunski: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Okun people and Adultery is like a generational thing. Imagine the audacity of the boyfriend, while banging a married woman u went ahead and planted magun on her . What do you expect the real husband to do?
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by placeofallure(f): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2021
alizma:

St. Peter's College, Egbe.

Wow! That's my place. I don't even know where St. Peters is whether uptown or downtown. Look at me! I'll ask my mum or my husband. They know better.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Tundex911: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2021
“As the man was banging from the back, he started convulsing in the process. It would have been terrible if it was a missionary style.

grin
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by alizma: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Wow! That's my place. I don't even know where St. Peters is whether uptown or downtown. Look at me! I'll ask my mum or my husband. They know better.
St. Peter's College is close to the Catholic Church(St. Mary)
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by placeofallure(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
alizma:

St. Peter's College is close to the Catholic Church(St. Mary)

Me? Where do I know? Even the St. Mary, I don't know. I know my dad's house and I know my husband's house. Whenever I travel, it's usually with my hubby and I don't go around, I like to hide. I grew up in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by YaQsGaYa(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
See wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.