Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover (78464 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Solatium(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:
Penis captivus is very rare but sh** happens.

Magun is real forget all those your grammar,the fact you don't understand it doesn't me it's not real
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by socialmediaman: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Solatium:

Magun is real forget all those your grammar,the fact you don't understand it doesn't me it's not real

And you understand it? Please explain it to me
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Omobada(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:
The **Help me take care of my wife and kids** part got me loooo'ed.
Oga bangalee grin
You're not alone. I don laugh tired
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ayenale1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wetin original husband go do now...
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by sultry69(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
osazsky:
abeg if u nor of any one I am interested..I want to see something cuz I hardly believe these things..if u have a relative or anyone pls call me..not your wife o..maybe a cousin or sis..I wan test something. I like learning from experience so that I can start advising others or doing advocate boss I serious o
Hahaha....,but only those who is alive will be able to sensitize another,many were not lucky like this very man we are discussing,most of those I have seen died in silent because they were enable to tell what happened, and they didn't died during the act or on spot.

I can never connect you to SB that has been laced with magun because I will never influence the death of live I can't create.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ahnie: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

That fruum fruum sound ATM makes can cause High blood pressure when you're withdrawing your last 1k without any hope of another fund
No be like.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ahnie: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

That fruum fruum sound ATM makes can cause High blood pressure when you're withdrawing your last 1k without any hope of another fund
No be lie
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Victoria938(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Speechless
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Solatium(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

And you understand it? Please explain it to me

Why do you think they call it metaphysical Power?
You can be glue to the woman you are having illicit affair with,you can crow like a cock and somersault there after and die,some you go drink water till you give up the Ghost,some once you cross a gutter na die,some na to dey ride bicycle go dey hungry you and once you do na heaven straight.Some to chop okra go dey hungry,some na ground nut and once you tasted it bye bye to the world.
If you don't understand it don't say it does not exist Africans have their Science and power before òyìnbó invasion
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by socialmediaman: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Solatium:

Why do you think they call it metaphysical Power?
You can be glue to the woman you are having illicit affair with,you can crow like a cock and somersault there after and die,some you go drink water till you give up the Ghost,some once you cross a gutter na die,some na to dey ride bicycle go dey hungry you and once you do na heaven straight.Some to chop okra go dey hungry,some na ground nut and once you tasted it bye bye to the world.
If you don't understand it don't say it does not exist

So can you explain why the same thing happens in other countries who don't know what magun is, like this? https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a32191/beach-sex-horror-story/
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by alizma: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Me? Where do I know? Even the St. Mary, I don't know. I know my dad's house and I know my husband's house. Whenever I travel, it's usually with my hubby and I don't go around, I like to hide. I grew up in Lagos.
Lol
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Tonitoniton(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
He will still not go unpunished for having sex with a married woman.

The next time will be his last.

Same with all u guys that believe u are a gift to women and u dont want to know whether they are married or not. God go punish all of una
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Solatium(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
socialmediaman:

So can you explain why the same thing happens in other countries who don't know what magun is, like this? https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a32191/beach-sex-horror-story/

Do you know what they call it out there?
Besides i don't live in other countries,o love in Nigeria and i am an African Man,old enough to know that these things are real.
If you don't believe then wait till you have a first time experience
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by femzy190: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Impecca:

How can you know a lady with Magun. Asking for a friend
You can't know a lady with Magun except you have a charm on you ooo. That is the more reason we have to avoid Adultery to avoid unnecessary death.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by starlingbawa(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
flokii:

That's why they say a cheating spouse can kill..

It will shock you to know that the boyfriend owns and enjoys the woman's. body more than her husband and had it been that the married man wasn't in the loop, maybe the husband would have died of magun laced on his cheating wife by her boyfriend.

Exactly my thought!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.