Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

My HIV Experience As A Married Man - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Experience As A Married Man (37206 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by smile4kenn(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
Hello Nairalanders, I want to share with you my experience in marriage so far without any iota of lies. Everything I shared here is non-fictional. Family and life itself is like a drama, everyday with a new chapter.

In life, we do make some costly mistakes and then repeated it before learning in a hardway.

One day, I traveled to my village for a building construction, I ran across an old friend who is an engineer. After exchanging pleasantries, he promised to assist me with the project for a little token compared to what I was charged. That evening he took me out to a classic hotel and bar with beautiful runz girls.

At first I never thought of doing any silly things there, my intent was to drink and drive home with my friend.

I was on my second green bottle when a beautiful fair lady approached me and demand I give her some attention, her beauty was charming though, my friend whispered to me to give her some minutes and he excused us.

How may I help you? I replied softly, the lady became intensed by my question. I smiled at her and asked her to seat down, she sat we engaged in some sort of discussions and I asked her what prompted her into doing what she is doing (ASHAWO), she said condition.

That evening we exchanged contact, I was so tipsy and my friend not knowledgeable about driving, I decided to lodge in the hotel.

Around 10pm I called the lady and she came to my room, by this time I already developed some sensational feelings let's say "Lust".

I asked her to massage me, and she demaned for 10k I paid her. On the process of massaging I became so Hot and asked her to give me a Mouth Gig well she declined that with reasons best known to her. We now decided to engage in s.ex. This was the beginning of my sorrow.

I was on active duty with the lady when my condom burst open and entered her private part. What I have I done? A moment of pleasure became a thing of sorrow. How do I face my wife? What if the lady is infected? I cursed that day I met my friend..................

I became inquisitive about the Lady 's HIV status it was at this point she told me she is legally married that she is not infected. Oh my goodness? Did I just committed a double sin? Bleeping married woman? Immediately I became a shadow of my own self, I was literally like a walking corpse.

That night I gave her extra money to take care of her Heath, then the next day I wasn't convince about her telling me she is HIV negative. I called her she refused picking up my calls. I sent her text that I will pay her 50k for her to follow me to test her status. She declined, then I concluded she is POSITIVE.

I rushed down to a top hospital and explained what transpired, the doctor instruct me to rush to Federal medical center because they are more knowledgeable when it comes to HIV issues because of WHO and intergovernmental support.....

TO BE CONTINUED LATER THIS EVENING.

Please don't Judge me, we all are products of sin and mistakes........ Thank you!

interesting read

https://gist.am/question/my-hiv-experience-as-a-married-man
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
ojkalito:
Too late we are already listening....... Apply reasoning here and stop telling people who to listen to or not
did I force u to listen??
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by nesgeeek(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Thank God for ur life.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
excellent, something every thinking adult should do.

If your conviction is not as strong as the EMILO2STAY don't go nd start having unprotected sex oh! Before you go die throway.

But TBH he might be true, but going contrary to what we hold and believe would start brining back indecency and immorality in our society, so let's say the Fear appeal is working in a positive way.

And as for the Homosexuality part especially the gay people I feel there's an iota of truth there, because those guys give off this unhealthy vibe, like they're either too lin or robust nd you tend realize that they're so indecent in their dealings. Omoh! Na dem sabi.

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
FamilyAdviser:
Hello Nairalanders, I want to share with you my experience in marriage so far without any iota of lies. Everything I shared here is non-fictional. Family and life itself is like a drama, everyday with a new chapter.

In life, we do make some costly mistakes and then repeated it before learning in a hardway.

One day, I traveled to my village for a building construction, I ran across an old friend who is an engineer. After exchanging pleasantries, he promised to assist me with the project for a little token compared to what I was charged. That evening he took me out to a classic hotel and bar with beautiful runz girls.

At first I never thought of doing any silly things there, my intent was to drink and drive home with my friend.

I was on my second green bottle when a beautiful fair lady approached me and demand I give her some attention, her beauty was charming though, my friend whispered to me to give her some minutes and he excused us.

How may I help you? I replied softly, the lady became intensed by my question. I smiled at her and asked her to seat down, she sat we engaged in some sort of discussions and I asked her what prompted her into doing what she is doing (ASHAWO), she said condition.

That evening we exchanged contact, I was so tipsy and my friend not knowledgeable about driving, I decided to lodge in the hotel.

Around 10pm I called the lady and she came to my room, by this time I already developed some sensational feelings let's say "Lust".

I asked her to massage me, and she demaned for 10k I paid her. On the process of massaging I became so Hot and asked her to give me a Mouth Gig well she declined that with reasons best known to her. We now decided to engage in s.ex. This was the beginning of my sorrow.

I was on active duty with the lady when my condom burst open and entered her private part. What I have I done? A moment of pleasure became a thing of sorrow. How do I face my wife? What if the lady is infected? I cursed that day I met my friend..................

I became inquisitive about the Lady 's HIV status it was at this point she told me she is legally married that she is not infected. Oh my goodness? Did I just committed a double sin? Bleeping married woman? Immediately I became a shadow of my own self, I was literally like a walking corpse.

That night I gave her extra money to take care of her Heath, then the next day I wasn't convince about her telling me she is HIV negative. I called her she refused picking up my calls. I sent her text that I will pay her 50k for her to follow me to test her status. She declined, then I concluded she is POSITIVE.

I rushed down to a top hospital and explained what transpired, the doctor instruct me to rush to Federal medical center because they are more knowledgeable when it comes to HIV issues because of WHO and intergovernmental support.....

TO BE CONTINUED LATER THIS EVENING.

Please don't Judge me, we all are products of sin and mistakes........ Thank you!

happy for you sir as you are smiling let me also smile during this Christmas and bless me ..
btc:
3MmVVzkPbychYwxhTNsKmFo1s6D7nHccs6
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nat404: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
this is the family section of nairaland where you have more serious and matured minded people commenting. I will not say what I said if the info I am giving out is wrong, I am dead serious.

my purpose in life is to free humanity of the bondage of lies we have been fed. HIV was discovered in the 80s ,till date they say there is no cure but corona virus already has a vaccine? if HIV was contracted through sexual intercourse , more than 50℅ of every body today will have the virus.

do you know that kary mulis the inventor of the aids test said that his test kit is not a diagnostic for HIV? this fact is also confirm by the fact that HIV positivity varies from country to country. meaning that a positive HIV in Nigeria can be negative in America. I have seen this happen. the purpose for this is to give you the ARV which is what actually kills you and that is why it is given out freely.

so many people who test positive for HIV do not have HIV this is a fact.

what actually kills you is the ARV you are given to treat aids. that ARV contain azidothymidine or zidovudine. which was actually a chemotherapeutic drug for treating cancer in the 60s but it killed off every patient it was used to treat and so the drug was taken off the shelves bit was brought back in the 80s as a drug for treating HIV.

initially it was killing of patient treated with it but the dosage was later cut down so that it will take longer for it to kill off anybody using it to treat HIV.

dr Robert willner proved that no one can get HIV through sexual intercourse by injecting himself with the blood of people with aids severally and yet his HIV test result always came out negative.
Please guys, do not listen to this guy. His message is full of shits.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I am not encouraging sexual immorality , there are other STDs one can contract through sex so I encourage safe sex or abstainnance . i am only freeing people from the bondage of lies and also from the clutches of death because that antireteoviral drug is a well known poison that terminates the immune system and causes you to waste away and die. a drug that was withdrawn from the pharmacies and hospitals because it was too toxic for use to treat cancer but later brought back as a treatment drug for HIV. a drug worse than cancer .the medical industry does not exist because they care about the sick but because it is a trillion dollar industry that spins money for the men who run it.

do you know that chemotherapy was developed on false assumption that viruses cause cancer but when they discovered that viruses does not cause cancer they did not stop the use of chemotherapy because it spins money for the medical industries and the cancer patient die 99℅ of the time if they undergo chemotherapy. example former NAFDAC DG oby ezekwesily, Chadwick bossman the black panther actor, sound sultan. today having cancer and doing chemotherapy is a death sentence just like havingHIV is a death sentence do you know why ? because the treatment for this illnesses are the true cause of death and not the illness itself.
if that is the case

As long as u are not promoting sexual immorality by pushing people to DIVE IN SKIN deep

Then is fine

This is Nigeria, and

We don't have the financial muscle to carry out needed experiment and technology to enable us develop our health system

Whereby relying on the government for a better health facility, making us to swallow everything they say HOOK, LINE and SINKER

Just as the government rejected a cure for HIV way back around 2009, simply because it was from a University professor in UNICAL, just because he was a black MAN

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by freshkpomo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I am not encouraging sexual immorality , there are other STDs one can contract through sex so I encourage safe sex or abstainnance . i am only freeing people from the bondage of lies and also from the clutches of death because that antireteoviral drug is a well known poison that terminates the immune system and causes you to waste away and die. a drug that was withdrawn from the pharmacies and hospitals because it was too toxic for use to treat cancer but later brought back as a treatment drug for HIV. a drug worse than cancer .the medical industry does not exist because they care about the sick but because it is a trillion dollar industry that spins money for the men who run it.

do you know that chemotherapy was developed on false assumption that viruses cause cancer but when they discovered that viruses does not cause cancer they did not stop the use of chemotherapy because it spins money for the medical industries and the cancer patient die 99℅ of the time if they undergo chemotherapy. example former NAFDAC DG oby ezekwesily, Chadwick bossman the black panther actor, sound sultan. today having cancer and doing chemotherapy is a death sentence just like havingHIV is a death sentence do you know why ? because the treatment for this illnesses are the true cause of death and not the illness itself.

I have read your write-up and I can say the cancer part is correct. There is this man that was told he could live for just some months because of postrate cancer, but guess what? He did not go the medical way, he went traditional to one deep village in Esan land all the way from Benin. The man was cuter and it's been several years now he still live...

The man actually inspired me, I will be creating a YouTube channel soon, I will follow you right now because I will want you to be a guest speaker in one of my broadcast.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Immorttal: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
saintade01:

Please stop giving false info and misleading people.
You're the one misleading people because of lack of research and reasoning.
Let me ask you one question. Do you think with the way people have unprotected sex all the time, why hasn't everyone gotten this HIV with all the chain reaction of individuals fucnking themselves and others?

15 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Dja1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
This guy no get sense lolz
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Immorttal: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
If HIV is real, then two individuals is just enough to spread it to the whole world in just a month!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DenreleDave(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dja1:
This guy no get sense lolz

Maybe na u no get....

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
this is the family section of nairaland where you have more serious and matured minded people commenting. I will not say what I said if the info I am giving out is wrong, I am dead serious.

my purpose in life is to free humanity of the bondage of lies we have been fed. HIV was discovered in the 80s ,till date they say there is no cure but corona virus already has a vaccine? if HIV was contracted through sexual intercourse , more than 50℅ of every body today will have the virus.

do you know that kary mulis the inventor of the aids test said that his test kit is not a diagnostic for HIV? this fact is also confirm by the fact that HIV positivity varies from country to country. meaning that a positive HIV in Nigeria can be negative in America. I have seen this happen. the purpose for this is to give you the ARV which is what actually kills you and that is why it is given out freely.

what actually kills you is the ARV you are given to treat aids. that ARV contain azidothymidine or zidovudine. which was actually a chemotherapeutic drug for treating cancer in the 60s but it killed off every patient it was used to treat and so the drug was taken off the shelves bit was brought back in the 80s as a drug for treating HIV.

initially it was killing of patient treated with it but the dosage was later cut down so that it will take longer for it to kill off anybody using it to treat HIV.

dr Robert willner proved that no one can get HIV through sexual intercourse by injecting himself with the blood of people with aids severally and yet his HIV test result always came out negative.

You're a zombie. You supposedly know more than all the millions of doctors and professors that have researched and proved HIV sexually transmissible. Abeg get lost. Useless conspiracy theorists. You can also tell us how Covid does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DenreleDave(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mmadu2:

You're a zombie. You supposedly know more than all the millions of doctors and professors that have researched and proved HIV sexually transmissible. Abeg get lost. Useless conspiracy theorists. You can also tell us how Covid does not exist.

Only a zombie can know another zombie cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

Oby Ezekwesili is still alive. You're referring to late Dora Akunyili.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mmadu2:

pls out of all these millions of doctors, point out one who have proved that HIV causes aids and it can be transmitted through sex or else all the insults you have spewed out applies to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Saintinoo:

We don hear, kindly go and have raw sex with a HIV infected lady.
Come here after three months and tell us your status.

Going by your mentality...99% of Nigerian youths should be infected with HIV by now....especially in this generation when 8 out of 10 youths have unprotected sex ...even those that use condoms still go ahead to receive blow*job and some ladies also get sucked....just two people with HIV can spread it to millions...

If the statistics is claiming more than 1million Nigerians are infected with HIV...going by the immorality rate in the country...you would have gotten HIV by now ...and yeah it is not only through sex you can get it if HIV is real...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by kingbee90: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Immorttal:
If HIV is real, then two individuals is just enough to spread it to the whole world in just a month!!
Yeah!
The rate at which people have unprotected sex with reckless abandon is so alarming. If this HIV was as real as it's been described, the whole society would have been infected.
Who buys all the postinor 1 & 2 in all pharmacies?
Who buys all the ampiclox bisham & ciprofloxasin tabs in pharmacies to treat stds after running skin-to-skin?
How about our doctors cashing out on a daily basis from performing D&C on ladies.
Well, let me rest my case.

14 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by 00FFT00(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

You need to quit watching fox news and finally go get yourself a job.

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Dangrace01: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

There was this indian doctor complaining bitterly about chemotherapy that everybody knows that chemotherapy does not work yet they keep recommending it because they want to make money off patient

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by noxy1962(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Mmadu2 post=108784199]

I’m not denying or confirming his assertions but let’s take the covid-19 vaccine for example; claims by world leaders and medical experts in saying the vaccine prevents covid-19 has proved to be false. Now people are are being encouraged (or forced ) to take up to three vaccinations against covid-19 yet people are still contracting it. Imagine the deficiencies of having 3 vaccinations against one disease could cause. I’m not a medical expert but we all know our body easily gets resistant to drugs as we take too much of them, some could even cause deficiencies.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

If your conviction is not as strong as the EMILO2STAY don't go nd start having unprotected sex oh! Before you go die throway.

But TBH he might be true, but going contrary to what we hold and believe would start brining back indecency and immorality in our society, so let's say the Fear appeal is working in a positive way.

And as for the Homosexuality part especially the gay people I feel there's an iota of truth there, because those guys give off this unhealthy vibe, like they're either too lin or robust nd you tend realize that they're so indecent in their dealings. Omoh! Na dem sabi.
tell your self the truth,, immorality and indecency has not reduced ever since the aids epidemic . people are more addicted to pornography and still engage in sexual immortality today than before. go to the ashawo thread on nairaland and see it ruining into thousands of pages.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by dannex4adx(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
daddytime:
I tanda here dey wait for this tori with my own green bottle grin

No go do the same ooo, because na from taking green bottle the temptation start from.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
kingbee90:

Yeah!
The rate at which people have unprotected sex with reckless abandon is so alarming. If this HIV was as real as it's been described, the whole society would have been infected.
Who buys all the ampiclox bisham & ciprofloxasin tabs to treat std after running skin-to-skin in pharmacies?
How about our doctors cashing out on a daily basis from performing D&C on ladies.

It seems you have forgotten that most people here do not argue with facts, they argue with emotions...they will tell you one billion reasons why you should shut up but they cannot counter with facts.....they will only keep telling you how they said one iya basira died of HIV in one osogbo hospital..

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
pls out of all these millions of doctors, point out one who have proved that HIV causes aids and it can be transmitted through sex or else all the insults you have spewed out applies to you.

Google is your friend. I won't help you cos you will still argue.
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Immorttal: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
kingbee90:

Yeah!
Who buys all the ampiclox bisham & ciprofloxasin tabs to treat std after running skin-to-skin in pharmacies?
In truth, people are more afraid of std's than HIV. Humans have unprotected sex!! Way too much!!!
HIV is a hoax!!

8 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Dangrace01: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
What every Nigerian must know that hiv came into Nigeria in 1980s. Someone brought it to Nigeria just how someone brought corona virus

No social media then but its on record.

Even nelson Mandela didnt believe in aids
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=noxy1962 post=108784570][/quote]

Classic example of pathetic ignorance
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by alphaNomega: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
I have this hunch EMILO2STAY is HIV positive and is spreading misinformation to get as many people infected like him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by doyin01: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Instead of you to counter him with facts...as usual you start personal attacks instead of arguing with facts...

What the guy said is true or not...if you feel it is false, counter him with facts.....not your usual rubbish insults and jargon when you have nothing sensible to contribute...

He is presenting his own facts which you can simply Google and see for yourself....instead of you to counter with your own facts...you are busy claiming nonsense..

11 Likes

Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by DEXTROVERT: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Do you have HIV?

I sight you
Re: My HIV Experience As A Married Man by Newboss(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
This OP na storyteller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.