Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (73735 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Phyde: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Have you find out the kind of job he does ?

Maybe it is one of the condition he was given...
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by MisterKennedy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

What he displayed yesterday got me really angry like I'm fed up.
I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

Hi dear

Is this story real?

Does he live alone in his apartment?

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ArcToyin(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

Thanks to the few people that gave me mature advice. Seriously, with some comments here most nairalanders are really frustrated and bitter.

Please nairaland mods should try and control these frustrated people. Ladies are suffering in this great forum. How would a foreigner feel when going through all these comments??

What I will say is this, avoid premarital sex. Sex is meant for the married and not singles.
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Perfection10(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
house10s:

let start dating, am searching for a gf to start something serious with

����
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by myami: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2022
seuncyrus:

How is she any different from your girlfriend or sisters or the useless ashawos you patronize. Stupid hypocrite . Useless fool that patronizes ashawo and pays for sex on a daily is calling another person a fornicator
you are the fool and hypocrite here for criticizing someone you don't know from Adam. am still better than you because I don't sleep and wake up in brothels like you do every day with your hard earned salary
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rachel98:

Ladies are suffering in this great forum
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.