Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (73794 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Quality20(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yes babes. Your parents trained you well to be giving doggy to a love peddler in hotels and car.
They didn't train you to be chaste undecided
abi o. prostitute serve men sexually out of marriage and she does d same with this brolesho and here she is complaining that she is not a prostitute
married women in marital settings are the only women giving sex who ain't prostitutes. All others are sex workers, whether they do it for free or for favours

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Successfulben: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Am sorry. You are about to be used for rituals. I don't know when you ladies will learn. Having seeing the red light, kudos to your relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2021
something is wrong somewhere and i think he is hiding something... you have a good and confortable house but u like hotel sex hmmm ask him more question

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by motionarena: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

What he displayed yesterday got me really angry like I'm fed up.
I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.
Lol u funny.
You came here to look for advise from hungry, immature, hateful and sex starved guys

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by nairaman66(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
I can bet he met you in a hotel surroundings!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Successfulben: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2021
Am sorry. You are about to be used for rituals. I don't know when you ladies will learn. Having seeing the red light, kudos to your relationship.

#successfulben
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Godada(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2021

I once met a lovely girl...well endowed.

So when we were to have sex, I took her to a hotel.

She swore for me that day. There was no insult she didn't heap on me.

I took her to my one room then she gave me an sexual experience that I will not forget.

She kept telling she rode me that do I think she is a prostitute?

Now to more pressing issue, my dear, you should have stood your ground from the onset.

Stand your ground now, if he doesn't bend, swerve

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by house10s: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=108746976][/quote]

abi nah
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by abeniagbon(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
I'm not cheating on him. I'm having been faithful. He knows me well.

I'm just fed up.

Quit that shit man...if you consider him he will still go on one day to be nasty man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Successfulben: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2021
You stated that he is handsome, lives in a comfortable apartment, owns a car amongst many others. Your relationship is almost a year. You did not state that he is planning to go see your parents. You give him good sex and he gives you money for up-keep and transport. He does not see a wife material in you. He is chopping you. You told us that you are not a prostitute, but from the look of things, it is either you are a prostitute or an ashawo.

#successfulben cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by yungz: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2021
q

8 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Successfulben: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Advice of the decade. I get it. Seems both of you are in the same boat.
abeniagbon:

Quit that shit man...if you consider him he will still go on one day to be nasty man
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Karleb(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
I thought you all are good girls with ashawo vibes? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Ynix(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
I'm not cheating on him. I'm having been faithful. He knows me well.

I'm just fed up.
You are behaving like a good girl from a good home and you want to proof to us that you are a good girl, but stupidly believe that you are not cheating on your boyfriend.
I believe you came from a Christian home, will your father and mother be proud to read all you wrote here on Nairaland.
Number 1 there is nothing like cheating on ones boyfriend or on ones girlfriend when in the Christian doctrine keeping boyfriends and girlfriends is tantamount to immorality,
If you really want to be a bad girl be one and if you want to be a good girl be one.
You can only cheat on someone you are married to or want to get married to.
Stop all this nonsense and stick to living a purposeful life, settle down to get married instead of burning.
Your Bible says blessed the companion of the foolish shall perish.
Don't worry very soon you will become a baby mama and make your Christian parents proud, You will make Jesus proud too and the angels in heaven.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kingjames(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
My beautiful Racheal...dont end the relationship !

Your guy is my carbon-copy. I vowed never to sleep with anyone that is not officially my wife yet in my room.

every corner of my room is an Altar of prayers.

I either sex you in your house or we use hotel. Its a personal decision which i believe is what the guys is.

so dear take heart. Your boyfriend is not a cultist. You are not a prostitute either.

With time ...you will start enjoying the moaning and the heeeee..huuuuu ..shaaaa ooooo in his room

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Volksguys1985: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.
come to me, i will treat you right, i cross my heart
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Double0h7(f): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingjames:
My beautiful Racheal...dont end the relationship !

Your guy is my carbon-copy. I vowed never to sleep with anyone that is not officially my wife yet in my room.

every corner of my room is an Altar of prayers.

I either sex you in your house or we use hotel. Its a personal decision which i believe is what the guys is.

so dear take heart. Your boyfriend is not a cultist. You are not a prostitute either.

With time ...you will start enjoying the moaning and the heeeee..huuuuu ..shaaaa ooooo in his room

So God doesn't have access to hotel rooms or something?

Bunch of hypocrites grin

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by candygist: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

You be prostitute, abi you no be prostitute ?
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
U are just a sex object to him.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Innobee99(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kriss216:
But, are you a prostitute?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Innobee99(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Pls stop it. I'm not a prostitute. My parents trained me well.
Put ur right hand on ur head and Repeat after me:

"I shall not be a Tool in the Hotel"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by irrefragable: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

Your boyfriend is into something fetish. Go to him, give him an ultimatum: he either have sex with you in his house or you quit the relationship. He will prefer you quit the relationship because if he chooses otherwise, he might lose his life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Cowbell521: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

U're a prostitute
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by juniorstar(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

Since you arent a prostitute why bother..guess he wants to be spontaneous but you on the other hand kinda rigid..has he ever had sex with u in his crib..if yes no wahala..if no run.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Epeegee(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Madam he has a serious relationship only him knows about

I do almost samething here,

9 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

Op next time no create any thread like this for this site, no be normal men wey dey here most of dem na human skin stuffed with animal faeces I don talk my own, carry ur complaint go Twitter

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Pumpumking: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

...he very steeeewpid n ungratefull.....best advised is to sleeeep wit me so we can make him jelos...am free please. he steewpid boy!!((THANK ME LATER smiley
[/b]
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Op answer this simple question. Are you?

Dude so smart. He treats you like a Farm tool coz he knows you're one. He doesn't wanna wife a hoe. Bitter truth.

Oga shut the f**k up abeg!!! Una just dey yarn dust, you go like if na ur sister dem dey talk to like that?? I no just understand why you and your fellow comrades no wan gree get sense for this forum, wetin woman don do una for this life wey e be say any one wey una see una wan insult, just for no sensible reason? Una better stop this shit cos its becoming highly foolish and irritating abeg, y'all just better stop it!

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by dannex4adx(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

I think he is using you to pass time. Very soon he will dump you. You are "uselessing" your life and virtues for him. You better receive sense and dump him before he dumps you. I know that you will not listen to my advice. What's my own? Sebi na u go kuku feel am .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Joeyfizzo: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
His real gf might discover ur hair on thier bed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ceejay10(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Pls don't bring my parents into this. I never said I had sex with him in the car.
you brought your parents into it by yourself. Finish what you started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kayzcarter: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Reduce your moan volume abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.